Red Bull for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Cheryl, I want you to back up into his dick. You press back against the head of his cock. You're in control and you take it at your own pace," I said in a soft voice.

Without a word, she nodded, and looking into my eyes, she held her breath and slowly backed her ass against his cock. The head of his skinny dick slid into her tight ass before she stopped and closed her eyes.

"Cheryl, you need to breath. Don't hold your breath. Now try again. At your own pace."

She nodded silently and breathed through her mouth as she moved her ass back. Letting out a deep moan, she slid Derrick's thin dick up her ass, taking in just an inch before working it back-and-forth. "Oh fuck that feels so fucking good!" Her eyes rolled back and she leaned farther back, taking Derrick's skinny cock almost up to the base. "Oh my god, I feel so full! This feels amazing!" She slowly rocked back and forth, sliding our cocks a few inches out before sliding them back in. "Can you feel that? It feels like your cocks are touching each other." I nodded but didn't say anything. I could feel it and I had conflicting feelings as I realized it was my friend Derrick's cock I was feeling through the thin wall of the back of her vagina. But I also was turned on, seeing how amazing Cheryl was feeling. "Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!" she yelled as she started rocking back harder on our two cocks. Her eyes looked wild and her mouth hung open. "I can't believe I'm fucking two cocks at the same time! Best birthday ever!"

Even though she was delirious with pleasure, I grabbed her ass tight and held her still for a moment. "Slow down pet," I said. "I haven't even given you your whole birthday present yet."

I looked over at Nate, who had been watching naked on our side, working that short dick of his more than I think he should. "Nate, I want you to kneel down in front of Cheryl and let her suck that cock of yours while we fuck her." He quickly moved over behind my head and knelt down. He leaned forward and Cheryl greedily took his cock into her mouth and sucked hard enough he had to inch forward a bit. "Nate, you're not allowed to cum in her mouth. You understand?"

"Yeah," he murmured with his eyes closed, both of his hands on Cheryl's head.

"Nate! I mean it, no cumming! If you get close, you pull out!" I yelled. Cheryl was sucking his cock so hard I gave him a fifty-fifty chance of doing it.

I put my hand up on Cheryl's shoulders and said, "There pet! You have three cocks, you can go ahead and come now." I hadn't even finished the words when she backed onto out two cocks, the third one still in her mouth. She slid back all way, taking Derrick's skinny dick deep up her ass, and burying my big thick cock up her pussy until the head just grazed her cervix. With each movement back she quickened, and started moaning loudly with Nate's dick in her mouth. Her chest flushed red with excitement and I could feel her taking my cock deeper and hitting against her cervix. She either ignored the pain, or was turned on by the idea of taking a cock that deep, but she kept moving quicker and moaning louder and louder. She tried to say, "oh fuck! I'm cumming!" but it came out muffled as she continued to suck harder and harder on Nate's dick. She bottomed out on our two cocks and opened her mouth to moan and cry. Her legs quivered and she collapsed onto my chest. The quivering in her legs spread up her body and I could feel her chest and arms shaking too. She let out a soft sound of contentment as her jaw hung open.

I reached over my head and motioned for Nate to get up. By a miracle he had managed to make it through that without cumming in her mouth. Probably only by seconds. I looked around Cheryl as her shaking started to subside. "Derrick, I want you to pull out slowly," I said. He nodded, grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and pressed against Cheryl's ass with the other. He slowly pulled his skinny dick out of her tight ass, Cheryl let out an "ahh" sound at the odd sensation. Once he was out, and she stopped quivering, I said, "Cheryl, I want you to slide my cock out and lay down next to me here."

She nodded with eyelids half-open. Her mouth still hanging open, she dreamily leaned to her side and let my cock slide out as she slowly rolled off of me and onto the floor. Now on her back, she closed her eyes almost completely and looked at us through tiny slits.

"Nate, you look like you've looked like you're about to cum this whole time. I want you to kneel over Cheryl's face and give her that load you've been wanting to give her all day." He kneeled down on her left side, his cock hovering over her face. She glanced up, and seeing the cock, opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out to try to touch it, but too exhausted to raise her head.

"Derrick, get on her other side and do the same. Give her a nice big load all over her face," I said. He knelt down on her right side and worked his cock over her face, using the KY lube and sliding his hand quickly back and forth and rubbing it over the head of his dick. Delirious, Cheryl moved her open mouth from underneath Nate's dick to underneath Derrick's. It was funny to me to see the contract of their two cocks: Derrick's slightly long but skinny dick and Nate's short, thicker one. Cheryl didn't care, she just wanted cocks, as many as possible, and cum, as much as possible.

"Fuck!" said Nate through gritted teeth. Cheryl tilted her head towards him, moving her open mouth directly in front of his cock. Nate pumped his cock furiously, gripping it so tight it looked painful. He exploded cum, the first burst of his load leaving a rope of cum from one cheek, across her open mouth, and onto the other cheek. He pointed his cock lower and his second burst of cum shot directly into her mouth. Cheryl closed her mouth, savoring the taste of his hot salty cum before swallowing. His third burst of cum shot into her closed mouth, covering her lips and running onto her cheek. She stuck out her tongue and moved it around, thirstily licking every drop of cum she could get to. His fourth spurt dribbled out and onto her closest cheek. As Nate continued to pump and squeeze his dick until he eeked out a few more drops onto Cheryl's face, Derrick said, "I'm about to cum," and lowered his dick to hover closer to her face.

Cheryl, with cum running down both cheeks, and some just out of reach on her chin, titled her head towards Derrick. She opened her mouth wide and moved her tongue back and forth as if trying to get his attention. Derrick moved his hand in strong, steady strokes over his slick, lubed longer dick. Something about the pace he was moving his hand made me guess what was going to happen next. Without a word, Derrick let out a huge rope of cum, going from the top of Cheryl's hair, down her forehead and onto her cheek. In that one spurt, there was more cum than all of Nate's load. His second spurt was just as much, hitting her forehead and covering her mouth and chin. Derrick lowered his dick directly above her mouth and unloaded two more huge spurts directly onto her tongue. Though she wanted nothing more than to swallow, she kept her mouth open not knowing how much more cum Derrick was going to give her. She moved her hand down to her pussy and started moving her fingers over her clit. Though she had orgasmed twice already, nothing turned her on as much as cum.

Seeing her mouth full of cum like that, I decided I wouldn't wait any longer. I nudged Nate out of the way and kneeling on Cheryl's left side I teased under the precum-covered head of my cock with one finger as cum started pouring out in a deluge into her mouth. As Derrick blew three more huge spurts of cum into her mouth, I continued teasing my cock with my finger and pouring out cum in one continuous stream. Her fingers danced over her clit and she soon felt the first wave of an orgasm hit her as she swallowed the huge amounts of hot salty cum in her mouth. She realized that she literally had the cum of three guys in her mouth and grew dizzy with ecstasy. Another wave of the orgasm washed over her. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes. Derrick unloaded a few more spurts of cum as I continued pouring out more and more cum into her mouth. Derrick, now finished cumming stared at my big thick cock. I glanced to the side and saw Nate kneeling, with his mouth hanging open staring at my cock. Derrick blurted out, "How do you do that? I didn't think that was even possible."

"I'm not sure how," I said, still holding my cock over Cheryl's open mouth. "I just learned it years ago. Now, when I want I can either blow a big load like normal or if I want to I can tease my cock and pour it out. It feels like a cross between cumming and peeing." Derrick's raised his eyebrows and he just shook his head. I looked down at Cheryl's mouth, almost overflowing with my cum. I pinched my dick a bit and stopped teasing it. "Swallow pet, then open your mouth again," I said sternly. Cheryl obeyed and after swallowing ounces of cum, opened her mouth. I moved my big dick directly over her mouth and started teasing my cock again, relaxing muscles, and letting the cum flow out again. It poured and poured out until it filled her mouth halfway. I squeezed the last drops out, and said, "All done."

Cheryl closed her eyes and without swallowing, moved her fingers in her blur over her clit before she raised her head and started breathing loudly. Her shoulders heaved and she shuddered a few times before relaxing again, her head returning back to the floor. Her hands stretched out on either side of her. "Oh my god...I can't believe this just happened," she said with her eyelids half shut.

I stood up and looked for my pants. The three of us got our clothes on, while Cheryl stayed laying down on the floor so exhausted and fulfilled that she felt she was half-dreaming.

As we awkwardly looked at each other and then made our way to the front door, I yelled over my shoulder, "Happy Birthday Cheryl! I hope you liked Kate's present!"

12