Red Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily and Allison's relationship deepens.
6.4k words
4.73
6.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note

Hello, dear reader! Miss Roberta here! First and foremost, I would like to thank all of you for reading my stories. I've been really happy that some of you have been commenting and giving me advice on my writing. The stories in my account are actually my first stories, so the comments are helping me improve a lot. Thank you all, and enjoy the 2nd chapter of Red.

•••••

I woke up to the feeling of Ally's lips on my neck, kissing it delicately. I stretched a little and turned to face her on the bed. I started to lazily kiss her on the lips. My blood pressure is kinda low, so it always takes a while for me to fully wake up in the mornings. That had turned into our morning routine. She sneaks into my bedroom and wakes me up with kisses or nibbling at my ear; she just loves playing with my ears. I wake up and fall back to sleep a couple of times before we get up and take a shower together. We've been doing this for the last 5 days since we got together for the first time.

"Good morning, Red," she said while softly caressing my hair and giving me a big smile. "Time to get up."

"No, please. Let me go back to sleep."

"No way, you're going out with Sophie again today."

I made the best "ugh" sound I could manage and angrily got up from the bed. I immediately took off my clothes and turned to Allison.

"You coming or what?" I said, putting a hand on my hip.

I loved the way her eyes lit up at the sight of my naked body, the way she lightly bit her bottom lip; she made me feel like a goddess. Quickly she got up from the bed and shed her clothes. I went ahead and turned on the shower, and soon I felt Ally hugging me from behind. She kissed and nibbled at my neck. Then I felt her fingers reaching my already hardened nipples, pulling and twisting. I let out a pleasured sigh, my body was more sensitive in the morning. I could already feel my sex throbbing and I knew I was getting wet.

"Ally," I said, starting to pant a little. "We don't have time; I think I'm late already."

"Don't worry, Red. I'll make it quick."

She turned me around, so we were facing each other. Then slid one of her hands down my body, reaching for my pussy. I spread my legs a little to give her better acess and felt her fingers spreading my inner lips. I gasped as her fingers teased my entrance and lightly pressed my clit. Then she ran her fingers through my lips, caressing them before going back to my center, more aggressively this time. That made a moan slip through my lips.

"I think Sophie's awake," I said to her. "You have to help me keep quiet."

"That's a weird way to ask me to kiss you," she said playfully, raising a brow.

I glared at her a bit.

"Just do it!"

She gave me a sly smile and laid her lips on mine, soon invading my mouth with her tongue. I reciprocated, intertwining my tongue with hers. I felt her fingers moving more intensely; she was rubbing my clit in firm circles and finally entered my pussy. I moaned in her mouth, trying my best to not be too loud. But as she started pumping her fingers in and out from my dripping pussy, I felt myself losing control. I held her shoulders for stability and allowed myself to grind harder on her hand, pushing her deeper with each movement. Everything she did felt amazing, and I felt shivers running down my spine.

I parted our kiss and lightly bit her ear before whispering seductively,

"Ally, you fuck me so good," I moaned. "I'm already gonna cum!"

"Go ahead," she said, smiling seductively. "I love seeing your face when you cum for me."

Then I gasped as I felt Ally's fingers curling inside me, rubbing against my G-spot. She knew how to touch me in all the right places, in all the right ways. I hugged her tightly and closed my eyes, getting lost in the feeling of her wet body against mine, our nipples sliding against each other, and her fingers hitting deep inside me. I kissed her deeply, letting my tongue explore her mouth and relishing in her taste, I wanted to come tasting her. When I came, I unconsciously bit her bottom lip--not hard but enough to leave a mark. My body trembled all over in an amazing morning orgasm.

"Come on, Red," Allison said while I was still recovering from a really bad case of jelly legs. "We have to get ready for the day; you don't want to be late, do you?"

"Whose fault do you..." She interrupted me by putting a finger on my lips.

"Not my fault, Red, our fault," she gave me a sly smile.

I rolled my eyes and made a scoffing sound, but she was right; it's our fault I'm late to all my morning appointments. But even though I'm not proud of that fact, I still don't regret it.

•••••

Before leaving, I quickly glanced around the hallway to ensure Sophie wouldn't spot Allison, fresh from a shower, leaving my room in the morning. After making sure no one would see us, Ally left to get breakfast ready, and I went to knock on Sophie's door.

"Soph, are you awake?" I asked, standing outside her bedroom.

She opened the door, looking stunning as always. Sophie always dressed to kill. In contrast, I'm always more casual. Since today was pretty cold, I just went with a sweater.

"Good morning! Ready to head out?" Sophie greeted me happily. She was always full of energy in the morning.

"Let's have breakfast first; Ally's already downstairs making it."

Sophie widened her eyes at me and dramatically gasped.

"Oh my god, Emmy! You can't let Ally make breakfast; she'll burn down the house."

She rushed downstairs, but it was too late. Even though Allison didn't burn the house down, she did burn the eggs and toasts. Since the three of us are against wasting food, we ended up with a not-so-pleasant, charcoal-tasting breakfast.

"Why didn't you just tell me you didn't know how to cook?" I said, glaring at her.

"I thought I could do it," she shrugged and started cleaning the table.

"Well, whatever. Time for us to go," Sophie said, grabbing her bag and heading to the door. "Bye Ally, we won't be back before lunch, okay?"

"Okay, have fun."

Allison waved her sister goodbye, and while Sophie wasn't looking, she pulled me into a quick kiss, making me blush slightly.

"I'll miss you," she whispered.

I smiled and rolled my eyes at her.

"Stop that, I'll be back soon," I gave her another peck on the lips, grabbed my bag, and headed out with Sophie.

We entered Sophie's car, and she drove us to the mall to start shopping. I needed to buy clothes since I left a significant part of my wardrobe back in London, and I was planning on purchasing maybe two sets of bedding for my dorm bed. I was going to move in approximately two weeks, so I still had time to get everything ready for my new dorm life.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited. It's the first time we go shopping together since you came back," Sophie said, hugging my arm. Then she noticed a display with clothes she liked. "Let's check that one out," and she pulled me into the store.

Being with Sophie like that, just shopping, picking things together, and having fun, always made me realize how much I've missed my best friend. Sophie and I complemented each other perfectly; I'm the type of person that takes things too seriously. So when things don't go the way I planned, like when a store with a dress I really love doesn't have the right size for me, or when I put it on and it looks different than I imagined, I get angry or sad. But when I'm with Sophie, it's different. With her, I can just laugh about it or swear a little and keep going. Life with her is easy and enjoyable.

After walking around a lot, carrying more bags than I could count--some with necessary things and others not so much--we decided to have lunch and head back home since we were both hungry and tired.

But there was still something I needed to do. So after we picked a restaurant and our food arrived, I took a deep breath and just blurted out to Sophie,

"I'm hooking up with Allison."

Sophie's fork stopped midway to her mouth before she put it back down on the plate. She just blankly stared at me for a little, probably processing the words that came out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry, come again?" she asked, looking stupid.

"Me and Ally, we're hooking up," I answered, feeling my palms sweating from nervousness. What if she hated me for it?

She stared at her plate for a while. In real life, it should have been only a minute, but in my head, she didn't talk for hundreds of hours. Then she finally looked up at me and said,

"Emily, I'm sorry, but... I don't understand."

"What do you mean?" I answered.

"It's just, I don't get it. By Allison, you mean my sister Allison, right?"

"Who else could it be?" I said in an exasperated way.

"Emily, that doesn't make sense. How can you..." She abruptly stopped. I'm sure she saw something in my face that made her stop and take deep breaths.

She reached for my hand over the table, squeezed it, and gave me one of her best reassuring smiles.

"I'm sorry, Emmy. I got a bit worked up over here, but I'm not mad at you, and neither am I mad at Ally." She said.

"You're not?" I asked, starting to feel relief.

"No, of course not. Just answer me one thing: is it just a hook-up, or do you like her?"

It was my turn to just stop and stare. I knew I liked Ally, but I never told anyone, and saying it out loud made it too real. But I wouldn't lie to Sophie.

"I like her a lot, Soph, maybe I even love her," I answered, feeling my cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"That's great, Emmy. I'm happy you're with someone you love. I'm even happier that the someone is my sister," she said with a big smile. "But I can't help noticing that the way I see you guys acting around each other doesn't quite match what you're telling me. Can you tell me more so I can see if I can understand it better?"

I decided to share everything from the beginning- how I developed feelings for her in 5th grade, the mixed signals she started giving me at some point. I recounted the night in the kitchen and the moment she told me she missed me while I rested on the armchair. I also shared how she told me I was hers. Then I decided to ask Sophie about my biggest fear.

"Do you think she's just playing with me, Soph?" I could feel tears coming just from saying it out loud. I blinked and rubbed my eyes, trying to get rid of them.

"Emmy," she said in the most tender tone she could manage and pushed her chair to sit by my side, hugging me. "Of course she's not. I know Allison better than anyone. She can be difficult sometimes, but she would never do something like that. She's a good person."

"I know, but... I still don't get her," I said, comforting myself in Sophie's arms.

"Then talk to her, you dummy," she said, caressing my hair and wiping away my tears. "Ask her everything. Ally's not the type that will just spontaneously explain her feelings or why she acts the way she does. But if you sit down and express to her how you're feeling insecure in not getting her, I'm one hundred percent sure she will tell you everything."

I was so grateful I had Sophie; she always knew what to say. Although her advice of 'just talk to her' was the obvious answer, sometimes when we're too deep in our feelings for someone, we struggle to see even the obvious. Having her support meant the world to me.

"Okay, I'll talk to her," I said when I was feeling better.

"I think it's better if you do it today. I can go to Jamie's apartment to give you guys some privacy," Sophie said, pushing her chair back to its place.

"You don't have to; I don't want to be a burden."

"I don't have to, but I want to. And you're not a burden, Emmy. You're my bestie who's now hooking up with my bitchy sister," she said, smiling brightly, and that made me laugh a little.

Our food was cold by the end of our talk, but no regrets on both sides. After lunch, Sophie took me back to her house and left to stay at Jamie's, but not before giving me encouraging taps on the back.

"You go, girl!" she said before driving away, leaving me there, again, feeling like a pile of nerves.

I put my hand on the doorknob and took a couple of deep breaths before going in.

"Ally, I'm home," I called for her, and it wasn't long before she quickly came down the stairs.

"Where's Sophie?" she asked, looking around a bit confused.

"She's at Jamie's," I answered, praying she wouldn't ask more about why suddenly Sophie went to sleep at her boyfriend's apartment.

"These two can't keep their hands off each other," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey..." I said, noticing something. "You're getting my mannerisms." I said with a mix of surprise and happiness.

"Am I?" she asked, as always raising a single brow--this one was her mannerism.

"Yes, you are. You rolled your eyes just the way I do."

"No, I did not!" she said, trying to scoff. "It's just your wishful thinking." As she spoke, for the first time in my life, I saw Allison blush. I gasped at the sight.

"You're blushing?" I asked, stupefied.

"I'm leaving." Then Allison turned around and quickly went for the stairs.

"Allison, wait," I quickly grabbed her by the wrist, and she turned around to face me. She was still flushed and frowned at me a little. I found that very cute--never thought I would associate Allison and cute--but didn't mention it.

"Can you help me bring these bags to the guest room?"

"Okay." she said and took half the bags I was carrying and headed upstairs before me.

The moment I walked in, I was very nervous and had no idea how I would bring up the talk I wanted us to have. But after our little exchange, I felt lighter and had a little plan that would definitely help me manage this conversation.

When I got to the room, Ally was already there. She had left the bags on top of the bed, so I also left the ones I was carrying there and turned around to look her deep in the eyes.

"Red, you're acting weird," she said, looking suspicious of me.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked simply. She raised a brow at me and made a 'what's going on' face.

"What favor?"

"Can you let me draw you?"

"That's it?" she said, tilting her head a little.

"That's it," I answered, smiling at her.

Finally, her face softened, and the suspicion left her. She gave me her big, playful smile and pulled me closer to her, softly kissing my neck and then my lips.

"Sure, Red. I would love being drawn by you."

In the guest room, we had a total of two armchairs. I pushed one, so Allison would be sitting right in front of the window, positioned sideways to it. This way, the light would touch one side of her face, and I would be sitting in front of her, a little bit distant, to get a better look at her. I was in doubt whether to use my tablet for the drawing or just my pencil and sketchbook. I went with the sketchbook.

"Want me to take off my clothes?" Ally said jokingly.

"No need, you pervert. Just sit there and do nothing," I answered, giggling a little.

Allison did as she was told and just sat lazily on the armchair while I started to sketch. We spent a couple of minutes like that in silence. I stared at her and then at the sketchbook, and Ally just stared at me. I was surprised she was managing to sit quietly still. The peace of the moment hit me, and I noticed my feelings getting clearer and calmer. Now, I knew just what I wanted to say and how I wanted it to be said. So, I let the words pour out of my mouth while I continued to draw.

"Remember when we were little, we used to fight every time I came over to your house?" I asked, and Ally smiled, looking nostalgic.

"How could I forget? You were always a feisty one."

"I can say the same about you, and the reason we were always fighting was because you always planned a bunch of shenanigans to pester me and Soph."

"Those really were the golden days; you guys fell for all my little stupid kid plans."

"But you see, at some point, you just stopped, and it's not like you stopped trying to provoke us. At the time, I felt like you stopped caring about us... about me at all." Ally's smile left her face, and now she looked like she was paying close attention to what I was going to say. She looked very serious. I took a deep breath and kept going,

"I tried to get your attention. I would purposefully hang out with Sophie where you could see us or leave snacks vulnerable so maybe you would eat it all like you used to, and I would have an excuse to call you out. But you didn't."

"Red, I've never meant to make you feel like I didn't care or some shit like that. It's just... I guess I noticed making Sophie cry and fighting you wasn't really a good way for us to get closer," she said, shrugging a little.

"You wanted to get closer to me?" I said. I found her affirmation to be a bit confusing.

"I did, but Sophie was all you cared about. I got jealous, and since I was just a stupid kid, I didn't know any better than to provoke you guys. You and Sophie had something going on, and I also wanted to have that with you."

"But Ally acting distant definitely wasn't the answer."

"You know, the most interesting part is that, it was Red. Even though it was unlikely, it worked, and I swear I wasn't even planning it or anything. But once I backed out, you were the one that started coming after me. I was thrilled and a bit surprised," she said and smiled again, just a little.

When she said that, I suddenly stopped drawing. Then it hit me--she was right. When she started getting distant, I started going after her, and that was around the time my feelings for Allison bloomed. I put down the sketchbook and the pencil. I could finish the drawing later. Right now, my whole attention was on Ally, our eyes deeply gazing into each other, trying to read everything we could find in there.

"It was everything I've ever wanted, Red," she kept going. "Our something, and it wasn't like what you had with Sophie; it was millions of times better. I loved when I acted distant, and you would plan ways to bicker with me. I noticed, you know? Or how you would look at me with puppy eyes, begging me to look your way. And the best part, when I suddenly hugged you or kissed you to make you blush, suddenly flirting and seeing all your reactions... I loved it so much, I still do."

I knew she was telling the truth. Just from talking about it, her hazel eyes were alight with the intensity of her feelings. Her smile was sly and looked irresistible on her face. I could feel my skin burning because all my nerves were responding directly to the desire that dripped down her voice.

"But, Allison," I said, resisting the temptation to just end the talk and let her have her way with me, "that always made me so confused. I didn't know what your feelings were. I just couldn't get you. That makes me insecure about this," I said, pointing her way and then back to me.

"You're feeling insecure about me?" she looked a little sad.

"Yes, but not about you exactly. It's about your feelings, Allison. I don't get what you're feeling."

"Then come here, Red. Let me show you. I can take away all your insecurities right here, right now." she opened her arms, reaching out to me, inviting me to get closer.

I complied, getting up from my armchair and moving closer to hers. She reached for my hand delicately and guided me, so I was straddling her. One of her hands rested on the small of my back, while the other gently caressed my cheek. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest, and we were so close that I felt like I could feel hers beating along with mine.

"When you left," she said slowly, and her voice was shaking a little. "I thought it was all over. I was destroyed, Red. You left, and I just kept thinking about all the things I didn't do or could have done better. To this day, it's still one of the worst feelings I've ever felt. You were my one and only heartbreak. In all these years, nobody made me feel the way you do, for better or worse."

12