Red Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try harder next time," his eyes flashed to hers, and she smirked. She offered her hand and he shook it firmly with a chuckle. "Mina."

"Connor," their hands stayed like that, a tension forming between them. She wondered why she couldn't look away. Moments passed in silence. His thumb stroked over her knuckle absentmindedly. Mina let go and cleared her throat, turning to the others. They had all been watching intently, but soon acted the opposite. "Good night, Masters, Mistresses. I can't wait until Saturday."

Some wanted to object, but they waved and Mina hurried out of the room, down the stairs, and past the chubby man at the desk. She presented the valet her ticket and she looked back up at the stars. The property was quiet now, with a few people here and there, some sleeping in the rooms, some rolling in the grass, some swimming in the lake. Mina's skin was vibrating.

12