Red Daddy: Ceres Station Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if I'd anticipated doing any of this.

Ev had some towels for us to sit on, so all 5 of us spread them on the couches and sat down together. Tipu had Pam on one, and I sat between Ev and Cora. Ev was naked, still, Cora had a t-shirt and men's shorts on (probably Anyu's), Tipu was in t-shirt and underwear, and Pam had on a t-shirt, her legs parting every once in a while to show a lack of panties. That would have been so Ultra Sexy any other time, but I purposefully avoided looking since I didn't want another boner.

Tipu and Ev talked mechanics since both were site engineers working on living quarters systems. Ev wanted to do housing design, she said, so we could have houses like in the old days, with full-sized rooms and giant beds and all that stuff. I said, 'if you want that so much, there's always Mars...' I almost said, '...we could go to Mars.' I kind of thought of her that way, in a way, though I knew I shouldn't.

That brought another topic to mind. I said, "Uh, I have a ... thought here, that might be, well... complicated. What if far more guys die than girls?"

Tipu said, dejectedly, "Then the odds don't look good for us, do they."

Pam said, "And they don't look good for us, either."

I looked at her, I think, with a confused face.

"Red, you may or may not die. This is horrible for you, no question. Horrible for everyone. But, in the end, you won't be suffering afterwards. All the people who lost their loved ones, they will be suffering. You? You're free of it. We have the consequences, the lifelong need -- and the empty mattress where there ISN'T someone anymore."

Cora said, "Pam, you don't know..."

"I do so know! My dad is about the most reliable person you'd ever meet. He was also a giant fucking prude. He would apologize all over the place if he just made a tiny fart sound, and I could tell he was really embarrassed. I saw he had on two pairs of underwear under his swimsuit when we went to the opening of the aquatic center. He was always telling me to keep my shirt buttoned, and never wear short skirts, always long ones, and to put on a pullover to make sure my breasts were well-hidden, all that stuff. He was super-devoted to Mom. There's zero chance he was masturbating regularly. If he wasn't, and he was out on the rig alone, well, that's... it's hard... I don't know how I'm going to deal with it. I kind of know, but I don't want to know, and I'm not sure, but there's just No Effing Way he gets out of this situation, I don't see that. I LOVE my dad!!! I love him so much, and now...? He's ... Missing, right? Like lots of people on the topside were -- just kind of incommunicado, and if there's women around him, great, like over half the topside crew is women, it's just... hard..." She sobbed a little pulling up her shirt collar to cry into.

Pulling up her shirt gave me a clear view of her pussy. Her lips were still inflamed, like she was still turned on. I guessed having sex less than a half-hour before would do that. Or, perhaps it was just the whole situation, lots of nakedness, lots of talk about sex, it might have gotten to her.

Yet, she was crying, so that was a contrast between the obvious not-turned-on aspect and the bits that said yes, turned on. I was a little confused, but I filed it away to ask later.

We talked a while longer, until we all heard a beeping that presaged an announcement on the PA. It said:

"Attention. Attention. All Personnel. Please pay attention, this is an emergency lifesaving message. ... Attention..."

It had to repeat that 3 times, I figured, if someone was getting off the toilet or somewhere they couldn't hear. Who knew. The whole place was wired up and the PA was pretty loud to begin with, so I didn't know why they sometimes repeated crap like that over and over.

Cora jumped up and knocked on Pauline and Peter's door.

It opened quickly, but Pauline looked nervous. She waved off Cora and listened from where they were.

"Medical information follows. All males in Ceres colony are hereby presumed to have SHAG virus. All males should be given preventative treatment by any available person. Lockdown has ceased, as previously noted. Colony operations are hereby on Skeleton-Staff-Critical status. All women with any medical certifications whatsoever are ordered to report to duty stations. All military personnel are to file status reports on schedule. Please keep all communications extremely brief, very quick status checks or important notifications only."

It paused and another recorded voice came on.

"Treatment of SHAG is as follows: men and women, drink a half-liter of water per hour, monitor urine color. Light brown urine is expected. Rest and very light duty wherever possible. Sleep when possible. MALES should try to ejaculate at regular intervals of between 1.5 and 4 hours. All persons shall, under force of law, render aid if requested. We have confirmed that delays longer than 5 hours are typically fatal. Age-appropriate means should be given to those unable to comply. Chafing can be fatal since it prevents further ejaculation, so please be careful. Also, in extreme cases where ejaculation is prevented by some means, direct manual stimulation of the prostate, especially with a vibrator sex toy, can help this proceed. The prostate can be touched by gently rubbing a finger about 5 cm inside the rectum, towards the belly button. Very gentle rubbing or vibration is sometimes effective there."

Another pause, and another person came on.

"Any person known to have died should be placed in a body bag and have the name of that person written on the bag. This bag should be carried by any available person topside by whatever route seems most appropriate. If you are unable, file a casualty report or ask anyone nearby to assist. Any person asked to help moving a body is required to assist, under penalty of law."

"That is all."

We all kind of stared at each other for a minute. That was more information than we'd had, but... I was pretty sure I didn't want anyone's finger up my butt.

Everyone took some minutes talking in a cub with their families on their pads, check-ins only. Some couldn't be reached, others were just hunkered down, scared.

Cora said, "I'm pretty tired, but it's my turn next. Let's get some sleep. Ev, you're on first watch, next 4 hours, check-in quietly, women only, leave your doors unsecured and slightly open." She seemed like she was more in-charge than others, but I was happy someone was taking responsibility so I didn't have to be that person. I shifted, felt something, and stood up. I had a boner again, poking out through they fly on my underwear. Tipu glanced at me and said, "I'm in the same boat, dude."

Pam stood and led him back to his cub, above Peter's, and Cora headed to mine. She opened the door for me and said, "Get in. I want a quick hose-off."

After I got settled a minute later, I saw Cora's legs walking back from the shower with her clothes suspended in front of her. I'd seen her in the classroom, but not spent a lot of time looking since I was kind of surrounded at the time with the glorious expanses of beautiful flesh.

Cora crawled in, laying down on the bed next to me and holding out her arms with an accepting smile. I rolled in and felt her warm embrace, the warm, soft skin wrapping me up in the texture of caring. My chest felt hers, the softness of her breasts with their big, pointy nipples tickling a little as they moved slightly across my body. Our lips met, kissing tentatively with eyes open, but we closed our eyes and opened our mouths to let our tongues dart and test.

Pulling me, she obviously wanted me on top of her, but I feared my weight would be too much. She broke the kiss, somehow knowing the worry of my stiffness, "I'm not going to break, hun. Climb Aboard..." She grinned maniacally and pulled me down on her, rubbing my back and tugging me towards lying directly up her body. I complied, of course, but my cock was wanting, and I was wanting with it. I had to get a taste of her, though, I knew that, before I filled her with my taste.

Kissing her cheek down to her ear, then pushing myself down, I let myself pause at her breasts. They were bigger than Ev's, but softer, too. I kissed around her nipples, licking a bit as I went, making circles around her areola until I let her nipple cross my cheek lightly. Again, around, underboob, up and over, around, swipe, and then I pressed my open mouth down, sucking up slightly, and ran the flat of my tongue up the side of her nipple, pulling it into my mouth and feeling the utter softness of it between my lips.

She liked that.

I sucked some more, loving the sensation, then shifted to the other breast, doing the same thing, and back to the first, faster this time, latching onto the nipple and trying to roll it just as I'd seen her doing with her fingers. I figured, 'if she liked it then, would she like it now?'

Yes.

She pushed my head down, and I got the message, kissing across her abdomen and shifting my body down so I could get a good angle. Given the way we were turned, I had to go off to the side this time. On the plus side, it left my hand free to press in as my mouth could lick her clit, but on the downside I couldn't see her face as I was doing it, and I'd liked doing that with Ev.

Cora's attentions and motions were obvious even without seeing her face. Her hips moved up me, and ground around, searching out my fingers. Willing to comply, I put first one, then two fingers in, licking and sucking all around her clit, way up near her mons all the way down to beside her labial lips as I moved my fingers slowly in and out of them.

Licking across her clit, flat of the tongue of course, made her motions start going rhythmic, her breathing and gasps coming more and more rapidly, until she came, just a few minutes into my attentions, gasping and screaming, "Ahh!!! AAAAAAAAAhhhh!!! AAAAAA! Alooooooo haaaaaaaaa!!!!! Fuuuuuuuuuck yes yes YES YESssssssss YESSSSS!!!!! AaaaaaaAAAA!!!!"

For the second time that day, holding onto an orgasming woman proved difficult -- possible, but difficult.

Eventually, she calmed down again, and I decided to see if I could go for two. I'd heard this was possible. She said, "Oh, wait ...Ouhhh... oh, yes, keep... yes, That! Oh, okay... yes... "

I was guided and completely given feedback on what worked of what I was doing and what didn't (more by omission than commission).

Another 5 or 6 minutes, and she was coming again, harder this time, deeper grunts and more carefree yells of appreciation and passion than before.

After she calmed down from this, she pushed me back and said, "Sit up. Kneel!"

I did, of course, and she bent down quickly to suck in my hardness and coat it with her spit. The attention was welcome, of course. She pushed her face down on me and got pretty far before pulling off and starting to lie down again, face up. She said, "You're bigger than I remember having. Your cock head is huge when you sit like that. Get over here and put that cock in me before I beat you senseless." She was grinning, but her desire was very, shall we say, urgent.

I smiled back at her and moved up her body, positioning my cock in the middle of the giant M of her wide-opened spread and bent legs. I had control this time, so I wiped the head of my cock up and down over her lips, parting them again, and then pressed in. Her pussy was hard to push into in the sense of being contracted around me, but there was lots of fluid and heat and I knew I wasn't pulling anything.

She groaned as I went in (as did I), and we ended up with my arms propping me up, her legs spread so wide they went down and I went in, all the way.

She moaned again as we started moving against each other, her tugging my body upwards and in, pulling me down onto her. I was a little taller than she, but we kissed a little despite this and I felt her mouth have the same need that her furrowed eyebrows did. She wanted me in, and harder still than I was giving her.

She urged me on, and despite the tight grab her pussy was giving me, she kept urging me on, and on, grabbing my butt to pulling me in.

I sped up, faster and faster, until I was slamming into her, all the while feeling my insides churning and building, tightness coming... and coming... and THERE, I spurted and came, thrusting deep as I did, yelling out and hoping I didn't deafen her, my whole being tied up in getting more cum to go into her, my cock to go just slightly farther inside the wicked-beauteous cunt squeezing my penis as I moved. Then, as I was coming, I felt her insides pulsing, pulsing on me, grabbing ... grab... grab... grab.... Grab... She was coming on me, too, her gasps making more sense now, and her body's desire to more was feeding me as I was feeding her.

There wasn't much stopping to it, I just kind of twitched there, pushing tightly in, prying myself into her with my toes on the mattress and probably shifting the both of us up in the process.

My cock, as I moved a little around in the middle, kept spurting and spurting, I could tell it was more than I normally came by quite a large amount. I could tell my cum was accumulating, too, because it got obviously more slippery there, too.

I slowed down and stopped, and waited, breathing, then collapsed on her and not moving. She held me, then reached for my face to start kissing me again.

We talked for a couple of minutes, and I noticed I was still hard in her, I hadn't come out even. So, I moved just a little, and it felt really good. She raised an eyebrow and said, "Really? Really? You... want to?"

"Let's see. Maybe I can sleep longer if I do it twice now."

We kept moving, and again, about 5 minutes later, I came again, spurting into her with just as much volume as I'd had before. She was calmer for this one, just encouraging me, and stroking my back, letting me move on her as I wanted.

After I came, I was taken over by incredible tiredness, so I rolled over and felt the kind of fog enveloping my brain, like right before a nap, where your whole consciousness is all about the 'I must SLEEEEEEEP ... Sleeeeep...'

== ==

There followed a period of on-again, off-again consciousness. Bits and flashes of this time are all I retain.

Fever and headache went with severe disorientation. I think I even threw up, but I'm not sure that I imagined that, it was really hard to tell.

== ==

I wasn't in the cub anymore, that was certain, I was out in the main room against a wall, with some kind of sheet hanging near me.

Faces came and went, both with happy thoughts and hugs, and with somewhat irritating cold-washrag wipe-downs.

Several times I remember loud talking and even, maybe, painful screaming, though I don't know if it was me screaming, or a dream, or someone near me.

== Chapter: Coma Dispelled ==

Sitting on a toilet: my butt on cold plastic, my... my feet rested on the cold metal floor.

I was wet, I could feel that much, and cold from that, too. My left hand held a cold, stainless-steel handrail next to the toilet. My waking up process was taking forever. Blinking was hard, keeping the eyes open between blinks even harder, but I liked the reality they showed, it was so different from the dream-stupor. My mouth... tasted like... toothpaste? I didn't remember brushing my teeth, but maybe I had and just forgot. How could I have done that without being awake?

My view was bent over, leaning against the half-wall and the handrail, propped up, no muscles required. I tried moving - my right arm was by my side, but... could I? Move it?

Fingers! My fingers moved. Did my brain work? I was thinking, so... was that proof?

I just concentrated on my eyelids. They were very heavy. I was thirsty. Could I talk?

"thirtthtthhthtttyyy." It came out slurred, I could tell my face was not doing what I wanted it to. Intellectually, I knew I was really out of it. Physically, I guessed that's all I had.

Someone rushed around beside me. I could hear voices, and a clear one right in my ear, friendly, nice, caring, "Cup of water, right here, and a straw..."

At my mouth, my lips felt something, so I closed them and sucked. Cool water came in. That was nice and refreshing. It woke me up a little more.

Someone's face appeared in front of mine as I blinked. Brown eyes, concerned but upbeat, looked in mine, and a smile. I knew this face, distantly. Tipu and... what's her name...? Pam, that's it.

I said, "Pam." It came out nicer this time, stretched out in time but without extra syllables. I tried for more, "Teeee-puuuuuzzzzz girrrrlffnnnd" That slurred, too, but it was better.

Her eyes got very alarmed and then blinked, and she said, "Yes."

I'd hurt her, I think, by saying that. Wasn't it true?

She said, "Can you move your head? Your arm? Toes?"

I was already looking at my toes, mostly, my head tipped like that. I moved them, with some effort, "Tttttoooowwwz... Towwwwz... " I took a breath and concentrated on my mouth, "Toes."

"Your toes? Something's wrong? Oh, yes, you can move your toes! Very good!"

This was going to take a while.

I was done peeing. I noticed I didn't have a boner. That was important somehow, but I wasn't quite there yet. It came to me after a while, like the whole thing was a long ugly dream. I said, "The... sickness. I have it."

"Everyone does, Red. Everyone has... had.... Yes, you have it." She paused a little, though, and I could tell she was more upbeat, "You're on the mend, though. You're so much better than you were last week."

Last week? I was confused. A long time must have passed. "Haoowww lannng?"

"Have you been out? About 3 weeks now, coming up on it. Here, let's get you up. You aren't pooping much, so that part's easy. They're giving us just liquid diet stuff for you. Now, hold on, I'm going to get some help and we'll get you to a chair or something." Her face disappeared from my view so I tried to move my head, but it was so heavy, it took a lot of effort and I just turned it a little.

She called out and someone else came in, an older lady, it looked like, maybe in her 40's or 50's, starting to get gray hair. She was big enough, though, and both Pam and her got me up and carried me under-back and under-knees out the bathroom door to the sofa, a towel already across it. I was still naked, and it was a little cool in the room. I could tell.

The couch was set up against one wall, so my head didn't loll back to far, and I could see that the room was set up differently. The kitchen table was put away, folded into the wall, and the other sofa was there, a light on over it like someone had been sitting there. A tablet device was on the counter, so that must be it.

My brain was catching up, I realized. The lady went to my locker and got a t-shirt out, some underwear, and blanket. I asked Pam, "Dooooo I knowww herrr?"

The lady said, overhearing me, "No, sir. You don't know me. I'm Mrs. Harris, Dawn Harris. I'm assigned to you this shift."

Pam said, "Most everyone is either spending time with family or working like hell to figure out critical systems before everything collapses."

Dawn started putting my clothes on me, and she seemed like she'd done it before. I asked, not slurring this time, "Thank you both, soooo much, for doing this? I'm... I can't...."

I started to cry. I hurt, all over, and I was exhausted, but I didn't know why I was crying.

Dawn nodded and said, "You're fine, dear. Settle. I'll give you hugs and you can cry if you want. Or, Pam can. It's okay. You're welcome."

Pam said, "Here." She gave me a hug and carefully kissed the far side of my cheek. I could tell I hadn't shaved in a while just from the feeling.

"I haven't shaved."

"We know. We agreed we liked the rugged you better. The fierce Red beard is a kind of a battle cry. It says, 'I want to live, dammit!'" She laughed, "I thought so, at least. Dawn agreed, and so did Jess and Farah, and Suha, too."

1...56789...22