Red Dressing Gown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasper knelt down, wrapped his fingers around his shaft and began to slowly pump while staring up at the goddess sitting before him, his eyes roaming her curves.

Leo had been watching in stunned silence as this unfolded, but now he snapped into action, clearly afraid that if he hesitated any longer he would be left out of whatever entertainment was going to follow. He hastily dropped his pants and freed his stiff rod, before dropping to his knees next to his brother.

Tara stared at his erection, appraising it. He was about 6 inches in length and of average size. While he didn't need to be ashamed of it, it certainly didn't warrant bragging about.

'Must be daunting knowing your brothers packing that monster,' she thought.

Leo had started pumping himself now too and was staring at her left breast which had managed to escape from her gown.

Tara looked across at Kurt.

'May I?' She questioned, as she gestured towards her pussy.

'You may.' He replied with a smug grin on his face.

Tara stood, letting the gown fall at her feet. Both of her magnificent orbs bounced playfully free. She squatted down in front of the boys, with her legs spread wide. She hefted a breast in each hand and massaged it. Both boys leaned in closer as she extended a breast towards each of them. She could feel their hot breath on her stiff nipples as she continued to massage her tits.

'Mmmm,' she moaned.

Tara stood, sliding her hands down her body until her fingers hitched in the band of her panties. She smiled to herself as she shimmied her hips, finally freeing her pussy from its silken confines. She looked down to see both the young men staring up at her, frantically pumping themselves.

Kurt stared, drinking in the sight of her thick landing strip and the soft lips that hung below. He could clearly see her inner flaps, slick with moisture and engorged from her arousal.

Tara sat, drawing her legs up onto the couch, she spread herself wide with her feet resting on the edge of the couch. Her soft lips parted offering the men a clear view into her wet hole. The pair kneeling in front of her shuffled forward, leaning in to examine the depths of her pussy. Even Kurt lent forward soaking up the sight. It didn't matter how many times he saw that hot body he would never have enough.

Tara's left hand began to massage her left breast, while her right slid down across her wet slit. Her fingers were immediately slick with her juices. She parted her lips further spreading her opening for all to see. Ever so gently she rubbed her middle finger over her clit.

'Oooohaaah!' Tara shuddered as she had a small climax. Her hips thrust forward ever so slightly, and everyone could see her tight hole contract and then relax. A small stream dribbled from her lips tracing its way down across her asshole and onto the couch.

Tara sighed and the slid two fingers deep inside herself.

'Oh yeah!' she cried. Her fingers faced no resistance and she immediately began to pump her pussy, curling her fingers up inside just the way Kurt did. As her fingers danced inside herself she could feel her orgasm building. Looking across at Kurt, she saw that he had finally freed his own cock and was slowly pumping it. She stared at his massive erection desperately.

'OOOoooh! YES!'

Her hips bucked and her back arched as she was struck by a huge orgasm. Her fingers slowed for a second savouring her orgasm. She looked down at the two young men in front of her.

Leo was staring fixedly at her busy fingers. His face was scrunched in concentration as he frantically stroked himself. Tara could sense it was taking all his will power not to cum. She increased her tempo and moaned.

'Mmmm.'

As she watched Leo's face, she saw him lose his battle. His face contorted and he let out a loud gasp. His cock pulsed shooting a rope of cum. He caught it in his other hand, grunting as he unleashed another three ropes.

'Oooof!'

Tara came again hard. It was such a turn on to have so much control. Knowing she could make a man cum with a simple moan. She could feel the heat radiating from her pussy as her vaginal walls contracted around her fingers trapping them in a vice like grip.

'OOooooooh GOD!!!!'

Tara slumped back breathing heavily as she finally came down from her orgasm. Her fingers slowly squeezed from her tight opening.

Looking down she saw Leo slumped over staring almost stunned at her needy hole. Next to him though Jasper was still pumping with a hungry look in his eye as he stared at her hot box.

'Hmm stamina and size. He really is like a young Kurt.' She thought to herself.

'He'll definitely make some girl happy one day. Now let's see if I can break him.' She smiled down at him. Her fingers going to work gently stroking her moist outer lips. Her pussy was hyper sensitive following her earlier orgasm so even that gentle touch was enough to make her gasp.

She went to work slowly on her outer folds, gradually increasing her tempo and pressure all while letting out a series of little gasps and sighs that were so arousing Kurt nearly blew his load on the spot.

Tara's snatch was now leaking like a tap as she spread the moisture around her soft flaps. Her fingers brushed lightly against her clit and she whimpered girlishly. She repeated the action and whimpered again louder. Looking down she could see Jasper lean in closer staring just inches from her tight pussy. He was breathing heavily and she could feel the heat on her thighs as he breathed out. She grazed her clit again and again and again, whimpering each time. She began to build up a rhythm gently strumming her clit. Her eyes closed her neck arched back with her mouth wide. Tara picked up her pace and her whimpers turned into a constant babble of squeaks and gasps as her fingers became a blur as she desperately frigged her clit.

This proved to much for Jasper as he stared at her pulsing snatch. '

Aaaah!' He gasped as his balls tightened and his cock pulsed spraying rope after rope of cum across his arm and trousers. Tara's eyes snapped open and looking down she could see his thick cock exploding. After a few seconds he slumped forward spent. That was the last piece of the puzzle for Tara her hips lifted off the couch as her fingers strummed as fast as humanly possible. And then it hit her.

'Eeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh!!!' Her fingers ground to a halt pressing hard against her cum button. Her hips lifted further and her pussy spasmed sending a spray of cum across the boys faces. She spasmed three more times squirting her juices over their upturned faces. Finally she collapsed back against the couch completely spent. She lay slumped with her eyes closed and gave a sigh, caught in a post orgasmic stupor.

The two young men were slumped in front of her locked in a trance by her beauty.

Kurt slid his shorts back up and stepped across behind them.

'Right guys. I think you've seen enough to change your minds.'

He grabbed them by their collars and drew them up into a standing position.

'Yes, absolutely, that was amazing gasped leo,' as he tried to get his pants up one handed. Next to him Jasper was struggling just as hard. After they had succeeded somewhat Kurt guided them to the front door.

As he opened it they both looked at him with a somewhat dazed expression.

'Please you can't make us go like this,' exclaimed Leo.

Kurt looked at them, each cupping a handful of their own cum, their hair and shirts were both streaked and wet with Tara's juices.

'That's not my problem.' He smiled at them.

'Tara and I have business to attend to.' And with that he pushed them out the door. He shut it behind them and turned to face Tara. She smiled up at him from the couch looking dreamy.

'Time for that Doggy style you ordered,' he said grinning at her.

'Sure,' she replied with a grin.

She slid sideways on the couch but struggled to roll, her limbs week after all the orgasms. Kurt grabbed her by the waist and slowly lifted her hips into position. She knelt on shaky legs with her head drooping across the armrest. Kurt knelt behind, resting a hand on her hips. Taking his rod in his other hand he began to guide it up and down her wet lips, coating his thick member with her juices.

Tara let out a sigh.

Finally Kurt stopped with the head if his cock resting against her wet entry. He began to press forward until the bulbous head of his erection penetrated her opening. Tara's eyes shot open wide and her hands gripped the armrest with white knuckles.

'So thick, so sensitive!' she exclaimed.

Kurt fed her another inch and she gasped again.

'Too tight!'

Kurt reached up and grabbed her shoulder. He continued to slide into her slowly. When he was half way in she gave a loud grunt, clenching her teeth, wincing as she was stretched to her maximum.

'That's it babe, you can do it.' He patted her arse as his dick continued its journey deep inside her.

Finally she felt him bottom out against the back wall of her vagina. She breathed out a sigh of relief. Slowly he began to pump her. Tara was well lubricated and quickly he began picking up pace.

'Oh God!' cried Tara as she climaxed already. It was like her sensitivity had been dialled up to %200.

'Oh fuck!' she came again.

'Myyyyy pussssy!' her orgasms were all rolling together now every time he penetrated her she felt another wave washing over her. Kurt was in heaven. Tara was so tight, every time he pulled out he could feel her tight snatch milking him. Tara's whole body was tense now, she was yelling deliriously willing him on as her orgasms coursed through her body.

'Fuck!'

'Fuck!'

'Fuck!'

'Fuuuuck!'

'Myyyyy!'

'Cuuuunntt!!!

And with that Kurt came, filling her with his load. Tara felt his member pulse, felt it spraying inside of her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she screamed as one final epic climax rocked her body.

Kurt was breathing heavily as he slowly came down from his orgasm. After a minute he composed himself and slowly slid his member from Tara's snatch. She sighed and as he stepped up off the couch she slid sideways resting against the back of the couch. She stayed like this with here pussy in the air and her head slumped across the armrest. She had a look of bliss on her face as she slowly drifted off to sleep. Kurt grinned at his sexy spent wife as he watched a line of their mixed cum dribble from her pussy and down her leg. He threw a blanket over her and then left her to recover.

'Now I'd better go see who won the footy,' he thought to himself.

12