All Comments on 'Red Dust and Spinifex'

by Frika

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FrikaFrikaover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay.

Anyways , after Spinifex missed the deadline for the Sunburnt Country story event I revisited my typo gremlins and banished them, to resubmit Spinifex as a non event story. And so I present Spinifex, bought to you by an annoying ability to remember some things I read and absord to retain for God knows why reason, to lurk inside my head. So Spinifex was born.

Looks like After The Fall is getting revisited in my draft stories, so this will be a change in direction from DropBear and Spinifex Australian stories. Another visit to the sci fi fantasy realm, all feedback welcome and if you like to vote for stories, feel free to vote. Enjoy Spinifex, cheers Frika.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 5 years ago
A Good Yarn

Thank you, Frika, for sharing this story with us. The Kalkadoons were one of the few tribal groups who offered an organised resistance to white incursion into their territory. I'm sorry that you missed the boat with its entry into the Sunburnt Country story event but it was well worth the wait.

I look forward to reading some of your other work.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 5 years ago
So...???

The anthropological discourse was of interest, but what was this story about? A fairy gets interested in a nondescript human, tells a tall tale and has sex with him. So....??? At least it wasn't very long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrika@Frika
17 Followers
old enough to remember the first walk on the moon, yet young enough to suffer from conditions known as "idgaf what you think of me" and, "I am who I am". My old computer died a sudden painful death, but I have recovered the draft stories I had started, so fortunately or unfor...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories