Red-Eye Flight to Seoul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Grace could not resist to act on her curiosity about my foot fetish and asked me when I first noticed it...

"I guess probably during my high-school years," I replied. "Whenever I spotted girls barefoot or wearing sandals or flip-flops, their feet caught my attention, and I could hardly get my eyes off them, sometimes to the extent of being noticed by the girls whose feet I watched with focused attention..."

"And how about your wife...? Is she into it...?"

"Yes, she is, I am fortunate about that because I hear that most women are not at all interested in foot fetish games or even detest them..."

"I could imagine exploring this matter more..." Grace said after a pause, with a smirk on her face, making me blush instantly...

"Who knows, maybe there will be opportunities..." I said cryptically, not going for the kill too fast...

"And what kinds of things do you enjoy the most related to your foot fetish...?"

"Pretty much everything and anything... touching them, smelling, kissing, licking, and sucking them, having them on any part of my body, but particularly in my face and on my dick..." I couldn't believe what I just said, but Grace did not react noticeably to my rather graphic descriptions...

"Interesting," she commented, as if we were talking about cars or houses. "I guess there are also plenty of special video clips about this fetish in the online world...?"

"You bet, for sure, I guess there is not one fetish in the world that is not amply represented by an abundance of online porn clips and videos..."

Grace remained silent for a while, she obviously processed the content of our conversation...

"You know, it never occurred to me that men might be attracted to my feet in this way." She said. "I was assuming they would focus on my breasts, ass, legs, my face, hair etc.... but... feet...? I guess I should probably have more awareness of this...."

"Yeah, if a guy is into feet, and this is in fact not too uncommon, you will notice that pretty soon..." I said in response.

---***---

We had finished our tasty lunch, and our lunch trays were taken away again... it was only around two hours until we would land in Seoul...

Grace's bright red toenail polish must have dried in the meantime, as she put her white socks and sneakers back on, took her bag, and went to the bathroom again...

I pondered over our conversation about my foot fetish and my related preferences, and in particular, her apparent interest for 'further explorations' of this matter... Would it be possible to engage in something more than what had already happened...? Or was her comment more of a general nature, not applied to the current situation...?

After around twenty minutes, the door of the bathroom opened, and Grace exited with her backpack over her shoulders... She looked so completely different than before that I almost did not recognize her... She wore the elegant silky black dress I had found in her bag earlier, which had short sleeves and a hem ending a few inches below her knees, the pair of smooth black pantyhose, and her shiny black leather flats I had sniffed out last night... As she approached her seat, I also noticed that she had not only put on very appealing make-up, but also wore a few pieces of cute jewelry now, pearl earrings, a delicate gold bracelet on her left wrist, and a slightly bolder gold necklace... To sum it up, she was stunningly beautiful and sexy in this outfit...

Grace took her seat and buckled up again, when I noticed a very sensual flowery fragrance which she had applied to her beautiful long black hair...

I was not only surprised by this total make-over of hers, but also very aroused, as her all-black appearance was extremely sexy to me...

"Surprised...?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

"You bet... totally... your outfit is... well... really beautiful and stunning..." I said.

"Thank you for the compliment!" She sent me another warm smile. "I can anticipate your question... I need to look nice for a rather formal welcome dinner, which my dad is hosting for our larger family later today... I won't be able to change anywhere else, so I had to do it here... my dad is essentially very conservative, including matters of appearance..."

Before I could think much about what she just had explained, Grace started dangling her shiny black leather flats from her feet, exposing most of her pantyhose-encased feet to my eyes, clearly to get my attention... I realized she was definitely up for something, and her brief comment earlier did indicate in all likelihood that she meant business...

From observing her sensual shoe, foot and pantyhose tease, I got extremely aroused, and my boner got rock hard again in no time...

Grace dropped her flats to the floor, turned sideways, and lifted her pantyhose-encased legs onto my lap, slowly twisting her little feet sensually right in front of my eyes...

"Don't be shy, you can touch them..." She invited me with a naughty undertone in her voice.

I definitely had to take her up on this invitation, no question,, and gently grabbed first her right and then her left foot, both covered by the smooth soft fabric of her black pantyhose, and provided them with yet another sensual foot massage, just with the difference that this time I felt her cute tiny feet mediated by her soft black nylons... The experience was different from before when I massaged her nude feet, yet also in a sense not too much, since I explored all parts of her feet again with care, taking much time with each and every region of her feet, and just enjoyed these sensations immensely... When I noticed the familiar scents of leather, lavender, and sweat emanating from her little feet, my arousal got to an even more extreme level, and I had to restrain myself not to lift her feet up to my face and start sniffing, kissing, licking, and sucking them all over...

"How about I provide us with some more privacy?" Grace suggested at this point, while pulling her blanket over both of us...

"You just pretend that you are sleeping, and I will take care of the rest..."

That did sound interesting if not quite promising, I thought, and lay down, closing my eyes as she had suggested...

Grace first unbuckled the belt of my pants, opened the zipper, and then put her little hands inside my boxers, where they met my rock-hard boner... A wonderful tingling sensation streamed through my whole body, as Grace's cute small hands worked their magic on my cock... She was very skillful at her hand job, and I thought I would come in a very short amount of time...

But as soon as Grace noticed I was close to climax, she withdrew her hands from my cock, to my disappointment... However, moments later, she pulled down my pants and boxers, and then her cute little feet clad in her smooth black pantyhose started to massage my erect cock all over... For someone who said that she had not known about foot fetish, she was extremely skilled at this, moving her nyloned feet up and down my shaft, pushing against my balls with her heels, and squeezing my boner tightly between her feet ... I was so extremely aroused that I knew I would not be able to hold it much longer and would cum any time now...

I heard Grace's breaths getting faster, and also noticed more movements on her side under the blanket... When focusing on this some more, I realized she had meanwhile started to masturbate her sex through the fabric of her black pantyhose, obviously getting highly aroused in that process, while, at the same time, working her foot magic on my hard dick...

Grace managed to pace herself so that she orgasmed at the same time as I came, when her pantyhosed little feet squeezed the head of my cock very hard... She uttered a few subdued moans, so not to raise suspicion among the fellow travelers or the flight crew... I exploded in one of my most amazing orgasms, and shot my cum loads all over Graces feet... There we were, just having engaged in a hand and foot job and masturbation, our juices all over us, just covered by an airline blanket... I hoped that the elderly lady across the aisle had not noticed anything...

With my eyes still closed, I noticed the sensual sweet flowery scent from Grace's hair becoming stronger, then felt the sensation of her long hair touching my face, and finally her warm lips kissing mine passionately multiple times, jolting my level of sexual arousal back up super high again... Our mouths naturally opened as the kissing went on, and our tongues soon met each other, resulting in a very long, sensual deep French kiss, which almost made me lose myself in my sexual excitement and deep arousal...

---***---

"Come with me..." Grace whispered into my ear, once our kiss finally broke after a long time... She composed herself, put on her cute black leather flats again, while I moved my boxers and pants back up, zipped them, and buckled the belt of my pants...

Grace gently took my hand and led me to the bathroom... 'Indeed, looks like she is up for more...' I thought with joyful anticipation...

As soon as she had locked the bathroom from the inside, she started to undress me, taking off my shirt first, then my shoes and socks, and finally my pants and boxer shorts... It felt both great and slightly awkward to stand in the nude right in front of this gorgeous young Korean student who was dressed so elegantly in all-black...

I followed suit, and first helped her out of her silky soft black dress by unzipping it in the back, then removing her black flats from her pantyhose-encased little feet, taking a moment to sniff their aroma, which was even more intoxicating now, since it had the scent of my recent cum added to all its other familiar smells of leather, lavender and musk...

Grace's bra was, maybe not too surprisingly, also black, made from a very smooth and soft fabric, and her erect nipples clearly showed through the bra ... I could not resist the temptation to caress her breasts through the fabric of her sexy bra, making sure to pay particular attention to her areolas and nipples, which noticeably hardened and stood out even more firmly as a result of my gentle massage... Grace clearly enjoyed this special attention to her tits, and approached me to resume our French kissing from earlier... Our bodies now touched very tightly, my hard-on pointed towards the ceiling and experienced the sensation of her smooth black pantyhose very directly...

"Come, sit down over here..." Grace invited me softly, pointing to the covered toilet seat... I obliged, while she kneeled on the floor in front of me, being nude except for her gorgeous smooth black pantyhose and her silky black bra...

Grace took my rock-hard dick, which stood up straight, pointing to the ceiling, into her cute little hands which felt absolutely amazing...

"Not at all like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, this friend of yours," she chuckled... I liked her humor, and remembered that she had just lived in Pisa for the past couple of months...

Grace started to massage my boner again, making it harder and larger still in this process... I could, again, not believe how lucky I was... her gaze met mine and her eyes had a very deep, lustful expression...

Eventually, she bent down and her lips kissed my stiff boner all over, then her tongue licked my balls for a while, followed by my shaft and finally the head of my hard cock... The sensation of feeling her warm, soft tongue on my dick was absolutely amazing... Finally, she grabbed my boner at its base and gently inserted it into her sweet juicy young Asian mouth, holding it firmly for a little while, then starting to give me a very sensual blow job, which intensified in strength and speed over time, making it difficult for me to hold out and not to come too soon...

While she sucked my dick so expertly, I watched her gorgeous ass and legs clad in pantyhose and her cute tiny nyloned feet... I firmly held onto her sexy ass cheeks, and felt their softness through the smooth fabric of her black pantyhose, then squeezed her butt cheeks more firmly, not sparing out her anus region, and eventually moved my hands gently and slowly up her naked pretty back... I cupped her soft tits for a bit, mediated by her silky black bra, and then gently caressed her head and her long hair, while her amazing blowjob continued unabashed...

When Grace started to use her teeth while sucking my hard cock, as well, inflicting some pain to my boner at times, I was no longer able to keep myself on the edge, and finally exploded in a wild orgasm a second time that morning, shooting many loads of my hot juicy cum deep into this young Asian student's throat... Initially she choked on the onslaught of my sticky cum, but then kept swallowing every load of my warm salty juices, finally sucking and licking my still hard cock completely clean...

After a few moments where both of us relished the experience, Grace was obviously still not done with our sex play, since she got herself onto the counter, danglin her pantyhose-encased legs down, and starting to use her small hands, decorated by red fingernail polish, to sensually massage her breasts, which were still covered by her sexy silky black bra... While massaging herself, she looked at me with a gaze of naughty desire, and so I picked up the clue and paid attention to her pretty tits myself again, caressing them gently at times, then more firmly, noticing how they enlarged more and got more rounded, and how her already erect nipples got even harder, poking out through the soft fabric of her bra very distinctively...

Grace started to moan softly and subduedly and her breathing quickened, as my massage of her gorgeous breasts went on... I then unbuckled her bra... Seeing her amazing Asian breasts with her erect dark nipples right in front of me for the first time made me super aroused... Touching them gently with my fingers at first, I felt a warm tingling sensation rushing through my entire body, which even intensified when I played with her hard erect nipples and squeezed them, alternating between gentle soft squeezes and firmer ones, almost to the point where I would notice her experiencing some pain... Grace's moans got a bit louder, as she clearly enjoyed this sensual treatment of her tits by my hands...

In the meantime, Grace had started to move her pantyhose-clad little feet over my thighs and belly, then also gently caressing my erect boner and my balls with them, and finally massaging my butt cheeks with her nyloned heels... absolutely amazing sensations for me, driving me increasingly wild of sexual excitement and arousal...

As I went one step further in my caressing of her tits, and started to kiss, lick and suck on Grace's beautiful breasts, areolas and nipples, her moaning increased, and she moved her right hand down to her sex, and started stroking her labia through the fabric of her pantyhose... It was clear that she had gotten extremely hot and aroused from our interaction in the aircraft's bathroom, and she was driving her sexual excitement further by masturbating right in front of me...

Grace then took my right hand and placed it on her private parts, indicating that I should continue stimulating her sex... She felt so soft and warm there, and her pussy juices had created a quite large wet spot on her black pantyhose...

I stroked her outer labia at first, then moved my fingers inside to caress her engorged inner labia as well, all mediated by the soft fabric of her pantyhose... Grace arched back and uttered soft screams of excitement when I first touched her hard pink cherry... I avoided to touch it too much, though, so as not to make her come too soon...

Grace placed her hands on the waistband of her pantyhose, and slowly moved them down all the way to her knees, obviously eager to feel my fingers and hands directly on her vulva... She wore shiny black bikini panties under her pantyhose, which I had not noticed so far because they were so thin and delicate, and of the same color as her hose... It occurred to me that Grace was wearing an all-black outfit that day, from her underwear all the way to her black dress...

Grace pulled her panties down to her knees, as well, and for the first time I saw her gorgeous sex with her cute completely shaven pussy right in front of my eyes... I wasted no time and continued with my gentle massage of Grace's private parts, now using her copious pussy juices to lubricate my fingers very well to make my pussy massage even more sensual... Grace's breathing became faster still, and her gaze showed that she was close to climax, so I went on my knees and licked Grace's pussy lips extensively with my tongue, teasing her clit multiple times by just briefly touching it and then withdrawing again, then circling her erect lust pearl with my tongue with increasingly stronger pressure, and finally inserting two fingers gently and deeply into her lust hole...

Just one additional gentle touch on her clit was enough to bring Grace over the edge, and she climaxed with violent spasms all over her body, screaming of lust subduedly in order not to bring our encounter to other people's attention, and squirting lots of warm pussy juices all over my face, which I greedily licked off her sex...

After recovering from her orgasm, Grace whispered in my ear that she wanted me to fuck her... Oh my god, a fantasy coming true... While she took off her pantyhose and panties entirely, I got up, approached her, who was still sitting on the bathroom counter, and embraced her very tightly... Our lips found each other soon, and another long sweet French kissing session ensued, which brought both of us to a high level of arousal again in no time...

Grace took my hard cock into her cute hands, and guided it to the entrance of her wet cunt... Our hearts pounded rapidly, as I entered her tight Asian pussy very slowly with my erect boner until it reached her cervix... Grace sighed a few times once my cock had entered her completely, and then went back to French kissing me again, while I started to pound her lust hole, first in slow, then with increasingly faster strokes...

In our tight embrace, I felt Grace's round breasts and erect nipples pressing directly onto my chest, and she then raised her legs up to embrace my torso with them, moving the heels of her cute little feet slowly up and down my back, massaging also my butt cheeks and my anus area in between...

All of these sensations increased the level of my sexual arousal to such an extent that I had trouble staying on the edge and not coming too soon... At this point, Grace broke the kiss and withdrew her legs from my torso, lifting them up high and placing her cute little nude feet right on top of my face... The sensation of experiencing her soft feet there so directly and immediately as I had not before gave me another jolt of sexual arousal, forcing me to briefly distract myself with some thoughts about work, just in order not to come instantaneously...

Once I had reduced the level of my excitement, I slowly explored all parts of Grace's sweet little Asian feet with my tongue, kissing, licking, and sucking them all over, and finally sucking on each one of her cute little toes that just had gotten the sexy bright red polish earlier... I truly enjoyed the combination of aromas I picked up from her feet, reminding me of sniffing her flats and sneakers earlier... The predominant scent was that of her lavender foot lotion, and other smells included the aroma of my cum juices from before, a hint of leather from her flats, and a slightly musky scent, which was the most intense between her toes...

All the while, the rhythm of my fucking Grace's pussy with my throbbing hard cock had increased to a level that would be hard to sustain for much longer... Grace came first, uttering a few subdued screams again, and convulsing with her entire body, while shooting more pussy juices onto my boner, and more of them dripping out from her lust hole... Her intense orgasm brought me over the edge, as well, and I shot multiple loads of hot cum deep inside of Grace's little Asian pussy, which again overflowed, and my cum mixed with her pussy juices...