Red-Eye Flight to Seoul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we both came, We resumed French kissing for a while longer, just to make it a nice ending... then it was definitely time to get cleaned up, get dressed again and walk back to our seats, since we heard the crew's announcement that they were getting ready to prepare the cabin for landing...

When Grace bid a warm farewell to me, I was sad, after having had so much fun and sexual enjoyment with this young Korean student during this flight, but on the other hand I considered myself super lucky for having had these experiences, even if we might not see each other ever again...

As I packed my belongings, I checked my seat pouch... Big surprise, there was the pair of soft white socks, which Grace had worn earlier... so sweet of her to leave me this sexy souvenir of hers... They did indeed smell very much like her sneakers, giving me one final kick of sexual arousal as I explored these socks before packing them into my bag... In the next few days, I would often take them out, sniff them intensely, and remember what happened between Grace and me during this red-eye flight to Seoul...