All Comments on 'Red Eye Pleasure'

by Lorelei907

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 5 years ago
Very good

A well written, sexy story. Really enjoyed reading it. Hope to read more in the near future x

hanna_ahanna_aalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful ...

and it is true - masturbation is the most intense when you fantasize about women. Very beautiful story. I'd like to read more from you.

DanimalILDanimalILalmost 5 years ago

Such a great story! Can’t wait to hear about your next adventure.

OttawaGuy50sOttawaGuy50salmost 5 years ago
Exciting!

Well done Lorelei! Well written. Hope to see more true confessions from you :-)

Lorelei907Lorelei907almost 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks all. Stay tuned! :-)

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyalmost 5 years ago
Terrific Story!

Very hot, very realistic, very well written.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Loved this

A wonderful story. I shall keep my eyes peeled when flying!

Buck00FiveBuck00Fiveover 4 years ago
Flown that route many times....

....will have to keep an eye open ;)

Great story, thanks for sharing! Public masturbation is a huge turn on for me, I would be lying if I said I hadn't played with myself a time or two on flights - typically red eyes where everyone is asleep - but never all the way, it's a bit messier for a dude...

Your story is hot, all the more since it's true ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
friendly skies

Great story. Can't wait to read your others. Nothing like a woman telling her masturbating stories.

sammybuoysammybuoyover 4 years ago
Nice one

Nicely written.. Public masturbation is so hot. I had my own once and it was fun. I also wish nerdy guy had noticed.

TarBeachTarBeachover 4 years ago
Enticing...

Loved your story..and stirred me up. The 'nerd' nxt to you missed soo much.

LizVegas79LizVegas79over 4 years ago
Going, Going, Gone!

The next time I get invited to a wedding - ANY wedding - I'm soooo getting on a plane and going! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Red eye. Lol

Hey i resemble that nerd lol. But i would have loved to help you cum Baby Lorelei...

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
Excuse me, miss, but do you need some help with that?

If I'd have been the nerd in the aisle seat, I think I'd have noticed the odor of your aroused pussy--especially after four orgasms!

Perhaps we can go to the lavatory together and I could help you? I mean, I'm pretty good with my fingers, being a nerd.

Good masturbation story. Luckily you didn't get caught.

HotBrandHotBrandover 4 years ago
The Stuff of Dreams!

I absolutely adored this story!

I loved the wistful telling of the experience with Denni; a mixture of nostalgic longing and pent up arousal. This setting of the scene allowed the reader to concentrate on the main theme ... a subtle (at first) exploration of the body, leading ultimately to explosive orgasms in a public place.

The great provocation of this writing for me was being torn into either wishing that Nerdy (or the air stewardness) noticed Lorelei pleasuring herself, or whether the sexiness is in the unseen voyeurism.

I'm (almost) ashamed to admit that I was aroused from the very first paragraph. This is such a provocative story which I loved through to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
solo masturbation

Nothing more erotic than a woman masturbating. Your story was detailed enough to make it very erotic. Well done!!!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 3 years ago
You didn't notice

the guy hadn't turned a single page in a while...

Thanks for a wonder tale.

Lynx_247Lynx_247over 1 year ago

Great story oh I would have loved to be Mr Nerdy reading his book as you played.

Pretending not to have noticed the on sign being the bulge in the front of my trousers 😉

Hope you left those wet panties where they could have been found and enjoyed 🤔

Smarthomanid2Smarthomanid2about 1 year ago

Wow that was lovely. I can't wait to take my next plane ride.

beavinakbeavinak6 months ago

Great story! Very descriptive and excellent wording!

You must have been flying Alaskan Air!

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u6 months ago

You had my heart beating faster how exciting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLorelei907@Lorelei907
I have a number of things that I’ve done and experienced and have been longing to tell someone. I never could for social and embarrassing reasons, until now. Thank you, Literotica. I hope the therapy of getting my sexual escapades off my chest will be helpful and I look forw...