Red Eye Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, Rae, not the place. Bad.

He calmed down, adjusted his slacks, and peeked out the window. "I'll go first. Wait like five minutes. And maybe go fix your hair before heading back to IT."

I sighed at the task. "My fucking hair is insane."

"Your fucking hair is incredibly sexy," he said, coming back into me, stroking my hair and kissing me before leaving a lingering suck on my bottom lip. "Okay. Going now."

Jude left, and after he stole out of our dark conference room I sat down and sighed. That was so very intense.

Because I am me, with my neuroses, I immediately felt the panic and the doubt settle in at what had just happened. I already felt strange at work as the diversity hire. What would people think of me if it came out I was messing around with the boss?

Most of the dudes at work didn't speak to me. Earning their respect had taken every bit of the 6 months I had worked there so far, and after being the last member of my project team that could handle the heat, I think I had solidly earned their respect, finally. Maybe this was a bad idea.

I felt a single drop of moisture flow down my leg, reminding me of how fucking hot Jude made me. I wiped my pussy juices, licked my fingers, and fixed my hair. God do I love the taste of sex.

He was just a man.

Fuck it.

I could handle a man.