Red Eye to Paris

Story Info
Husband surprises his love with a Valentine's Trip to Paris.
5.4k words
4.34
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red Eye to Paris

It was Valentine's day and Tessa was looking forward to the evening like a toothache. She had worked all day in her pottery studio to keep her mind off of the pending lonely evening. Lovers across the country would be celebrating together and she was on her own. In the depths of her gloom she decided she would put on her sexiest bra and panties, her red cocktail dress and go to the local bar. At least she wouldn't be sitting at home alone.

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, Tessa looked herself over. Her full round breasts were barely contained in the froth of a bra she chose. Her rosy erect nipples bulged against the sheer material. She surveyed her trim stomach and womanly hips that framed the garters that held up her stockings.

She dabbed some perfume in her cleavage and put her hair up in a chignon. She applied blush and a smokey eye and finished her make-up with a napa red lipstick. She put her red dress on and completed the look with spiked heels, dangle earrings and a diamond necklace that fell just above her cleavage.

She donned her cashmere coat and leather gloves. She grabbed her clutch purse, keys and drove to a bar that was in town. She hung her coat up and took a seat at the end of the bar. She ordered a scotch and lit a cigarette. The bar was dimly lit and there was a jazz band playing at the other side of the room.

She crossed her legs and moved the top leg in time to the music. A few men tried to strike up a conversation with her. She was polite but did not encourage more conversation. During a break for the band, one of the band members sat down beside her.

He was handsome; very handsome. And he ordered the same scotch that she was drinking.

"Hello," he said in a deep voice.

Tessa blew her cigarette smoke out before responding to him.

"Hello."

"Are you here alone?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes. I am. I thought I would stop in for a drink in honor of Valentine's day."

The man looked into her eyes and replied, "Cheers," as he raised his glass.

"Cheers."

"You're too beautiful to be here alone."

Tessa looked at him in time to see his eyes lower to her cleavage.

"Yea, well."

"The men around here must be crazy."

"Hmph. Yes, must be."

"Am I bothering you?"

Tessa smiled, "Not at all."

"Good. I'd hate to bore you."

"I'm not bored at all," she assured him.

Tessa let her eyes roam over his eyes, his lips and his eyes again.

He followed her lead and did the same.

"Do you come here often?"

"No. Not really. I've been in a couple of relationships and haven't really been single all that long. Do you?"

"My band plays here once or twice a month."

"Your band sounds great. So, you lead the life of a wild musician?"

"I really don't, but I wouldn't mind being wild with you."

"Smooth," she chuckled. "But I'm no groupie."

"No. You look like you would have groupies."

"Ha. Sorry. I'm a studio artist. It's not really a spectator sport," said Tessa.

"I don't know. I'd watch you do anything."

"Where is your wife or girlfriend? Surely, a man as handsome as yourself has one."

"I am totally available to you."

Just then, the band members were returning to their instruments.

"Before I leave, what is your name?" he asked.

"I'm Tessa."

"I'm Mark. Will you be here when I get back?"

"Yes."

He smiled and said, "Good."

During the next set, Mark dedicated Starry, Starry Night to Tessa. The song was written by Don McClean about the artist, Vincent Van Gogh.

There was a boy

Very strange, enchanted boy

They say he wandered very far

Very far over land and sea

A little shy and sad of eye

But very wise was he

And then one day

A magic day he passed my way

Though we talked of many thing, fools and kings

This he said to me

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn

Is just to love and be loved in return"

Starry, starry night

Paint your palette blue and gray

Look out on a summer's day

With eyes that know the darkness in my soul

Shadows on the hills

Sketch the trees and the daffodils

Catch the breeze and the winter chills

In colors on the snowy linen land

Now I understand

What you tried to say to me

How you suffered for your sanity

How you tried to set them free

They would not listen, they did not know how

Perhaps they'll listen now

Starry, starry night

Flaming flowers that brightly blaze

Swirling clouds in violet haze

Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china-blue

Colors changing hue

Morning fields of amber grain

Weathered faces lined in pain

Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand

Now I understand

What you tried to say to me

How you suffered for your sanity

And how you tried to set them free

They would not listen, they did not know how

Perhaps they'll listen now

For they could not love you

But still your love was true

And when no hope was left in sight

On that starry, starry night

You took your life, as lovers often do

But I could've told you, Vincent

This world was never meant for

One as beautiful as you

Starry, starry night

Portraits hung in empty halls

Frameless heads on nameless walls

With eyes that watch this world and can't forget

Like the strangers that you've met

The ragged men in ragged clothes

A silver thorn of bloody rose

Lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow

Now I think I know

What you tried to say to me

How you suffered for your sanity

And how you tried to set them free

They would not listen, they're not listening still

Perhaps they never will

You're gonna do that for me?

I'm gonna do this for you

It was a beautiful ballad about the tortured artist. Tessa was touched that he knew the song and dedicated it to her. When he looked at her, she blew him a kiss. On his next break, she thanked him.

"He is one of my favorite artists. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Only another artist can understand the struggle. His work is amazing. I'd love to stand in front of one of his paintings with you. To be moved and transformed by the brushstrokes and the colors, to feel the raw emotion and dedication with you. It could change our lives."

Tessa thought to herself, 'This man understands the beauty of Van Gogh. How wonderful.'

Mark leaned in close. It looked like he was going to whisper something to her. When he didn't, Tessa closed the gap and gave him a slow sensual kiss. Mark responded with his attraction and longing for her.

"Wow. You really know how to gut a man and leave him desperate for more of you."

Tessa whispered, "I don't know if that is a compliment or not."

He responded with a devastating kiss of his own. "It was the highest compliment."

Tessa looked into his eyes and said, "Thank you." She cupped his cheek lightly with her hand.

Mark felt the touch in his heart and his groin. "Tessa, the next set is shorter. Please say you will still be here so that I can take you home."

She looked at him dubiously.

"Please, let me celebrate Valentine's day with you."

She turned to fully face him and he hugged her close. He felt her large, round breasts pressed into his chest. Her hard nipples poked into him. "Please," he pleaded as he ran his hands up and down her back in a caressing manner.

The hug had shifted the front of the wrap around dress which left more of her cleavage and lingerie exposed. Mark swallowed hard.

Tessa pulled the dress closed and tightened the kimono tie.

"God, Tessa. I want to worship you. Let me."

Tessa's body had also reacted to the kiss and hug. She felt warmth and longing in her nether parts. In a low, sultry voice, Tessa said, "Yes. I'll be here."

Mark gave her a slow kiss filled with desire, before he said something to the bar tender and returned to the band.

The bartender brought her a flute of champagne. She smiled, raised her flute to Mark and sipped the champagne.

The band started the set with "My Funny Valentine." Mark and Tessa shared many sizzling glances during the set.

Just before the last song, Mark made a small speech. "Three years ago, my life became a wonderful dream. The love of my life joined her life to mine in marriage. On that beautiful evening underneath the stars, the band played this special song for us. This is for you, Tessa, my love."

Tessa's eyes filled with tears and all the love she felt for her wonderful husband. The "strangers meeting in a bar charade" was ended by the beautiful song dedication. Their real-life relationship was equally hot. In fact, the honeymoon had never ended.

Fly me to the moon

Let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like on

A-Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand

In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore

You are all I long for

All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true

In other words, I love you

Fill my heart with song

Let me sing forevermore

You are all I long for, all I worship and adore

In other words, please be true

In other words

In other words

I love you

Songwriter: Bart Howard

Mark joined her at the bar when the song ended.

Tessa whispered to him, "You romantic man. I love you."

"Come on, let's go home. The guys are going to take care of the equipment tonight."

As soon as they entered the house, Mark started to undress Tessa. The wraparound dress made it particularly easy. He decided to leave the transparent bra, garter and stockings on for the beautiful visual effect.

Tessa pulled him into their bedroom. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and kissed every inch of exposed chest she unveiled. She pulled the shirt aside to suck each nipple and returned to unbuckle his belt and take off his jeans.

She proceeded to push him back onto the bed so that she could have her way with his cock. "You're such a lovely man. When you came into my life and it became clear that we could help each other with our grief for Jason and Danielle, I was elated. You were and are the most beautiful man I know. You're smart, funny, loving, creative..." In between each word, Tessa licked Mark's beautiful cock. "...sexy as hell, virile, lustful..." She stopped to take his cock into her mouth. She slowly sucked it into her inch by lovely inch until she was at the base of his shaft. Rather than continue her appreciative words, she sucked up and down on his cock until she thought he was going to come. She gently squeezed the head of his cock for about thirty seconds.

She climbed higher on the bed so she could kiss him and drag her hard nipples up his chest. When he started to moan, she positioned her breasts just above his lips.

Mark immediately pulled Tessa's breasts from the nothing of a bra so he could latch onto and suckle her breast. Mark's technique was so exquisite that Tessa started to moan and undulate against him. He switched to the other breast, but continued to squeeze and twist the moist nipple he originally suckled.

Her breathing became rapid with gaps where she held her breath because of the intense pleasure he was inflicting on her. She couldn't take it anymore and she positioned herself above his hard cock. She slowly sank down on it and filled herself with his cock.

She squeezed and undulated as she rode him like an experienced horsewoman. Mark didn't try to reclaim her breasts since watching her ride him was one of the most erotic sights he had ever beheld. Once she found her rhythm, she squeezed her own nipples and played with them as she rode him.

Mark was speechless. He thrust up into her as she thrust down upon him. It was a electrifying contact of sex parts against one another. Mark alternated between moaning and growling.

As Tessa neared a climax, her exhalations became cries of surrender and triumph. Their eyes met and they reassured each other of their love through their dedication to the pleasure they were giving and receiving. Tessa came and stilled her actions lest she overstimulate the nerves that were already in ecstasy.

Once her climax passed, Mark held her close and rolled them so that he was on top and driving this runaway train. It was his turn to ride her. And he delighted in that ride. First, fast and then, slow. Mark wanted to edge to increase their pleasure. Sometimes he even pulled all the way out so she could feel the emptiness of her cunt without his cock inside her. Then he would thrust into her as though he were hammering upon an anvil.

Mark let her come again, before he pulled her up to push her onto her knees. Positioning himself behind her, Mark thrust into her again and again. He could tell from her cries that she was totally enjoying it. As he gentled himself, he reached under her to "milk" her tits. He established an alternating pulling on her nipples that absolutely drove her crazy. She mewled and panted and begged him for release.

He moved one hand down to her clit and circled the the center of all things pleasurable about Tessa. She was very wet, so his finders glided effortlessly around her love button. Tessa lowered her weary head down to the bed as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Mark found his own release in her snug, glove of a cunt. Then, they both collapsed onto the bed.

Mark let them doze for a while before he exclaimed that they had to get up.

"Why?" she moaned in protest.

"Because your Valentine's presents have not all been given."

"I don't want any more. Please love, just hold me."

"Trust me sweetheart. You want this one. Get dressed in comfortable clothes and switch this clutch out for your regular purse. Oh, and grab your camera."

"Honey. You know it's just Valentine's day. Our evening has been more than enough."

"You haven't seen anything, yet."

"Honey, I can't find my make-up."

"Don't worry about it. You don't need it. You're beautiful."

"Oh, I forgot your present." Tessa grabbed a gift bag off of the kitchen counter and presented it to him.

"Thank you, darling." Mark took a fine bottle of scotch out of the bag. "Oban 15. Fantastic. Thank you." Mark kissed her and gave her a hug. He grabbed a few protein bars and put them in his shirt pocket. "Okay, love. Put your warm coat on and let's go."

"Does Hannah know about this?"

"Yes, your best friend and partner in crime knows all about it. Don't you trust me? Honey, this is a good thing. Relax."

Mark drove them to the airport.

"What? Where are we going? I don't have a bag packed."

"Hannah took care of that for you. I wanted you to be surprised."

"Well, I am. That's for sure."

Mark parked in the long-term parking lot and pulled two carry-on bags out of the trunk.

They made it through security and were headed for their gate. Mark shielded her eyes at the gate. The flight was already boarding.

"This is crazy Mark. Just tell me where we are going."

"In a minute. Just hold on."

They had first class tickets. Mark put their bags over head. When he moved out of the way to let her sit down, there sat Hannah and Tim.

"Can I tell her Mark?" Hannah asked with excitement.

"Yes, sure."

"We're going to Paris!!!"

"What? You're kidding." Tessa sat down so that Mark could sit and vacate the aisle.

"Can you believe it? Mark was talking about taking you and we asked if we could come along. I hope you don't mind."

"What? Of course not. It just means that we will be laughing our way through Paris. This is the best gift. I still can't believe it."

Tessa pulled Mark's face down so that she could thank him properly. "I love you. You think of everything."

"Hannah has already promised to let us retire early a few nights so that I can worship and adore you in Paris."

On the flight, they talked about possible things to do in Paris. Mark and Tim had researched many options. After a while, they each napped so that they could hit the ground running in Paris.

They took a taxi from the airport to the hotel. It was quaint but smaller than they were used to; smaller lobby, smaller elevator and smaller room. They were able to drop off their luggage before they headed out for food.

At the patisserie, it was hilarious watching Hannah point to the bakery items they wanted and try to give their drink orders. They made sure to leave a tip for the extra efforts needed to serve them. They decided to go to one of the small museums for Impressionist art. They also decided to take a night cruise on the Seine and bought their tickets in advance. On the way back to the hotel, they veered toward the Eiffel Tower for photos. They went back to the hotel to rest before dinner.

They found a small restaurant at which to have dinner. Stories from the day and from years ago kept the foursome laughing through dinner. They enjoyed their cruise on the Seine river. Paris at night was spectacular. No wonder it was called the city of lights. Afterward, they returned to the hotel for some much needed sleep.

They had agreed to spend the morning on their own, so Mark and Tessa slept in. When Tessa awoke, she straddled Mark and kissed him awake. Good morning, my love. Mark wrapped her in his arms and held her.

"Why are you so good to me?" she asked.

"Why? Because I love you. Because you are my whole world. Because since you came into my life you have made it wonderful."

"You are my whole world as well. I couldn't be happier about that."

Tessa went to get off of him and he held her in place. He put his hands around each breast and stimulated the nipples with his thumbs. They grew tall and hard within moments. Tessa lowered one breast to his mouth and Mark latched on to give them both pleasure.

"Mmm. Baby, you do that so good. Ah. Yes." When she came, she fed him her other tit.

While Mark suckled her, he reached down and fondled her cunt lips.

"Baby, I need you inside me."

Mark chuckled and rolled them over. He slowly entered her and then thrust deeply.

"Mark, I love you. I love to feel you inside me."

"Tessa, my love. I want to be inside you all the time."

Tessa was trying to keep her moans and cries to a quiet level. Mark continued to pound into her until they both came. Afterward they cuddled until their heart rates returned to normal.

Mark woke Tessa after a half hour.

"Come on, lazy bones. Let's shower and walk around Paris."

The day was partly sunny, but still brisk in temperature. They window shopped and popped into a few stores. At a quaint boutique, Tessa was admiring silk painted scarves. The clerk showed Tessa how to hang it around the neck, criss cross it to cover each breast and tie it in the back. Mark told her to pick one.

"I can't show my midrift. I'm 50!"

The sales clerk said that she was ridiculous. She exclaimed that Tessa had a beautiful figure.

"Pick one, darling. Or I will," said Mark.

The clerk confirmed her choice with a "Tres belle!" She then showed her a coordinating wrap around skirt. Mark bought that as well.

On the street, Tessa asked Mark, "Why did you spend so much. It's not like I can wear it in public."

"Well, then you can wear it in private for me."

Tessa giggled. "Okay, it's a deal."

In another boutique, Tessa and Mark were looking at jewelry. The young sales clerk was making out with her boyfriend. So, Mark decided that gave them permission to do the same. At first, Tessa objected. But she eventually relaxed into the freedom of it.

12