Red Eye to Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sales clerk finally asked if she could help them. Mark asked to look at some enamel broaches that Tessa could use at her cleavage with her new scarf top. He bought a pretty blue and white broach for her.

Back out on the street, Tessa said, "Enough spending on me. What would you like?"

"I'd like to fuck you in the scarf outfit."

"Duh! That is for certain. What else would you like?"

"I don't know. I'm a man of simple tastes. As long as I can bed you once a day, I am happy."

"Come on. Think of something."

"I'll think about it. Let's call Tim and Hannah and see if they want to meet for lunch."

They met for lunch and decided to take a "Tastes of Paris" tour. They walked and tasted samples at a bakery, patisserie, a chocolatier, and a wine bar. They enjoyed themselves immensely. At the chocolatier, they bought gifts for their families. They returned to the hotel to rest before going out for the evening.

Back in the room, Mark dressed Tessa in the scarf top and wraparound skirt. It was semi-transparent. Her nipples were slightly visible through the scarf.

"Worth every penny," Mark proclaimed. He proceeded to suckle her nipple through the silk. The skirt was easily spread open for sex. Mark fingered her as he suckled. Tessa ran her fingers through his hair and pled for him to fuck her.

"Not this time sweetheart. Let me do this for you."

Tessa reached around to grab his cock. She stroked it in time to his suckling. Mark growled and pulled her onto the bed. He spread her thighs with his legs and thrust into her.

"Is this what you wanted? Is it?"

"Yes, baby. Yes, yes, yes. Give it to me hard."

"You're so hot in your Paris porn outfit. You feel so good."

Mark drove them hard into a simultaneous climax.

"Paris porn outfit, huh?"

Mark chuckled. "You know you are better at the dirty talk."

"So true. My time on the 1-900 sex line has paid off."

They laughed together at her jest.

That evening the four went out to a burlesque show. Hannah entertained them later on the street with her rendition of the moves. Tim and Hannah went back to the hotel and Tessa and Mark took a walk to the Bridge of Lovers. People were no longer able to put their love padlocks on the bridge as the weight had compromised the bridge's strength.

Mark framed Tessa's face with his hands and kissed her. Tessa responded with an alluring French kiss. The two devoured each other's lips and tongues. Wrapped in each other's arms, they were in their own world.

"Mark, my life with you has been amazing. I hope we live to a very old age so I can have much more time with you. I love you so much."

"Me too, darling. I feel like my life has just begun. I hope I never take you for granted."

"Sweetheart. You never do. Come, love. Let's get some sleep."

The next day, Tessa and Mark went to the Louvre and Hannah and Tim went to tour castles in the Loire Valley. They met for dinner in the evening.

The foursome ate, laughed and toasted their time in Paris.

Tessa said, "I'm so glad you two came with us. What a wonderful time."

Hannah responded, "Here, here. Friends forever."

The following day, Tim and Mark went to Normandy beach. Hannah and Tessa went to buy French lingerie. The lingerie was exquisite. Much of it was sheer with floral adornments that framed nipples or mons. Tessa bought a mauve chemise that had black lily adornments. Hanna bought a black babydoll that had pretty pink ribbon under the bust.

They continued their shopping and ended up buying custom perfumes. Tessa chose a patchouli, rose, jasmine and grapefruit mixture. Hannah chose a lily, amber, and moss combination. The lunched at a tea shop and called the men. Tessa asked Mark what she could buy for him.

"Go back to the lingerie boutique and buy yourself something you know I would like. That is the best gift you can give me."

Hannah laughed and said they should return to the lingerie boutique after lunch. Tessa rather liked the French lingerie. It was really quite alluring and sophisticated. This time, Tessa bought a bra, and garter set of sheer peach material with cream colored lace adornments. The bralette was more of a shelf bra that supported her breasts from beneath with no top or cup. She knew that Mark would approve. She pared it with cream colored stockings. Hannah opted for a slip and peignoir of a sheer red material. She was certain it would make Tim's heart skip a beat.

After their revisit to the lingerie shop, Hannah and Tessa wandered into a book store. There was a large selection of books on romance, erotica, sexual practices and massage. Tessa bought a book of short erotic stories set in France and a book on the secret sexual practices of a popular Paris madame. Hanna bought a romance about a prostitute who lived in Paris in the early 1900's. They returned to the hotel to wait for Mark and Tim to return.

It was their last night in Paris and they were going out to dinner. The foursome ate, laughed and decided to walk outside of the Louvre where the geometric structure was with all of its phenomenal lights. They took photos and asked a stranger to take a few photos of the four of them together.

Back in their room, Tessa and Mark expressed their sadness of leaving the city of lights. Tessa kissed him and said, "I guess it doesn't really matter. You are my home. Wherever you are, that is where my home is."

"We have a beautiful family and a beautiful life back in Ohio. Let's go home. As long as we are together, everything is alright with the world."

"Thank you, my Valentine, for this wonderful trip."

Mark undressed himself and Tessa. He then pulled her onto his lap. As Tessa straddled him, he pulled a breast up to his mouth. He rubbed the beautiful mauve nipple that responded to his touch. Unable to stop himself, he pulled as much of the breast into his mouth that he could and suckled. He loved the feel of her nipple in his mouth. Latching onto her nipple, he suckled first softly and then harder.

That never failed to give Tessa at least a small orgasm. He let go of the breast, but kept it in his mouth. With his hands, he cupped her derriere and pulled her against his erection. Tessa lifted herself up to slowly sink down onto his hard cock.

"Oh Mark, you feel so good inside me. I love it when we each have a part of the other inside us. In fact, I've been thinking about inducing lactation so I can nourish you from my breasts."

Mark let the nipple go and looked into her face to see if she was serious. He was stunned that she would do that for him.

"Of course, it would mean we would be breastfeeding about four times a day to induce the production of milk and keep up the supply. It's a big commitment for us both. What do you think?"

"I think yes for my vote. But you are the one whose body would change. You get the larger vote."

"Do you think you could stand to see my breasts get bigger along with my nipples enlarging and getting darker? Do you think you can handle the fact that I would need you to feed so often so I don't become engorged?"

"Let me get this straight," said Mark. I would need to spend intimate along time with you four times a day during which I would have your breast in my mouth. Your breasts would get bigger. And your already pronounced nipples would get bigger and darker. And for your comfort and pleasure you would need me to suckle you? Where do I sign?"

Tessa chuckled. "It isn't just about the physical pleasure of it. Most couples experience a euphoria during breastfeeding that bonds the couple like nothing else."

"Would I have my cock inside of you for some of these nursings?"

"Most definitely. I wouldn't be able to control myself. When I was nursing Noah, I was horny all the time. Once or twice, Jason fucked me from behind while I leaned over to nurse Noah on the bassinet. Noah was none the wiser and it actually increased my flow."

"So, no matter what we were doing, we would need to find some privacy so I could suck your tits. And we would both get a high from it?"

"Yes, and there are nutritional benefits as well. It will boost your immune system. The breast responds to the saliva of the recipient and formulates what he needs. It you have a cold, the milk becomes a darker cream color and has more healing nutrients in it. Many women breastfeed a sick partner or parent in hopes of healing a long term illness."

"But, I wouldn't have to share your tits with anyone, right?"

"No. My tits are strickly for your pleasure and needs. My tits were meant to be in your mouth only. It pleases me that you would have my milk inside you, just as you put your "milk" inside of me. We feed each other for health and pleasure. What do you think?"

"I think I'm even more in love with you. I think that it would be our love on steroids. I think I will have an erection several times a day."

"When you put it like that, I wish I was already producing milk for you. You know I always like to see you at my breast. It is a huge turn on for me."

Mark started thrusting up into her harder. He took her breast into his mouth and suckled firmly. Tessa experienced a rolling orgasm where one orgasm just rolled into the next. Her nipple and her cunt were being stimulated to the maximum as her clit was rubbed with every thrust. "Oh, baby. Yes. It feels so good. Ahhhh. Yesssss!"

Mark's mouth was full, but he moaned along with her. He released her nipple when he came. He let out a powerful sound which told Tessa that his climax was intense. She squeezed him with her walls to milk all of the cum from his cock. Feeling his warm cum inside her made her climax more intensely too. The thought occurred to Tessa that if they were younger, they would have made a lot of beautiful babies together. She shared that thought with him.

"I think about that sometimes, too. I wish we could have spent our whole lives together. But, I will cherish the time I have left with you. That's why I wanted to bring you to the city of love."

"I love you for that. It has been a wonderful trip. But you should know that my love knows no limits no matter where we are. However, it has also been super exciting to love and make love to you in the city of love. And we will always know that Paris is where we decided to induce lactation so I can feed you my love several times a day."

"Mmmm. I can't wait."

12