Red-faced on the Red-eye Pt. 02 - Sunburn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! I mean... 'no'?" Sara stammered, losing her ability to think straight. "I mean – I enjoyed it."

"So, what's your deal?" Rosie said to Anna, doing her best to maintain her casual front, "You just go jetting around the world finding innocent girls on airplanes to strip naked and sex up on overnight flights?"

"Well, no... sometimes I like to sex them up in broad daylight right in the middle of a crowded beach," Anna said with a wink, sliding her fingers into Sara's pussy and pressing on her g-spot.

"Oh god!" moaned Sara, grabbing fistfuls of towel and reflexively grinding her hips. "Ooooh... I... mmm..."

"It's actually a lot of fun," said Anna with her mischievous smirk as she met Rosie's widening eyes. "You might want to try it sometime."

Before the stunned Latina could formulate some snappy comeback, Anna plunged her expert fingers deep inside Sara and gave the squirming girl a sudden, body-quaking orgasm – and Rosie couldn't hold back an astonished chuckle at the sight of her friend bucking on her towel like a fish flopping on a deck.

"Look, I'm happy for Sara that she's found her magical, flying dominatrix to give her orgasms in public, but that's really not my thing, okay? I like dudes," said Rosie, composing herself and standing up. "Now, if you'd like me to leave you two alone for a little bit, I think I need a drink."

"Oh, while you're up, could you get me and Sara a couple of frozen margaritas?" said Anna with a friendly smile. "You can put all three drinks on my tab at the bar. Just point over here and I'll wave – the bartender knows me."

"I'm not your waitress, bitch!" said Rosie as she stomped off. "And I got my own money."

Anna watched the feisty Latina's well-rounded ass swivel as Rosie headed to the beachfront bar with an ostentatiously sexy walk, then she almost reluctantly turned her attention back to Sara, who was still delirious and humiliated from climaxing in front of her friend.

"That Rosie is a tough cookie, isn't she?" observed Anna, absently running her fingertips up and down Sara's oiled back.

"Oh my god, I—I can't believe— How could you do that to me right in front of her? It was so embarrassing!" Sara whimpered. "She didn't know that we... I never told her... about the other stuff."

"Oh, you mean all that hot lesbian sex we had?" Anna asked quite loudly, prompting several nearby beachgoers to look their way, and making Sara burry her red face in her towel. "Well if you weren't going to tell her, then it's up to me to show her, right? Just to let her know what she's missing," she said, idly squeezing Sara's bare butt, and then reaching down to flick her clit.

"No, I— Ah! – I think she's pretty straight – like, totally boy-crazy straight," said Sara, barely noticing in her orgasmic afterglow how accepting she had become of Anna casually stroking her pussy in public.

"Well, you were 'straight' too, when you boarded that flight, weren't you?" asked Anna as she plunged her oiled fingers into her naked toy once again and started teasing her now hyper-sensitive g-spot. "But what are you now, sweetie?"

"Oh god, oh god, oh GOD!" Sara babbled as her lesbian seductress swiftly drove ever-so-close to another climax before backing her off from it. "I—I don't know," she said, unconsciously humping Anna's hand, hungry for more stimulation.

"Well, you can't really call yourself 'straight' anymore, can you?" said Anna, stroking Sara's clit so lightly it made the naked girl whimper.

"N-no ma'am... I guess... I guess not," she said slowly, blushing red as she admitted this to herself for the first time.

"Well, 'straight,' 'gay,' 'bi,' 'undecided,' whatever – there's one thing we both know you are, right sweetie?" said Anna, giving Sara's bare bum a firm, possessive squeeze. "What are you?"

"I'm... I'm your... naked toy?" the horny, nude girl whispered softly – almost reluctantly – looking up at her seductress with a strange feeling of profound helplessness.

"What's that?" Anna said, cupping her ear and smacking Sara on the ass so hard it made her jump.

"I'm your naked toy!" answered Sara more loudly, glancing around awkwardly at the many people nearby who now appeared to be watching their exchange intently.

"And what does that mean, my little toy?" asked Anna, as her fingertips started dancing all over the girl's bare, sensitive skin.

The light tickling made Sara squirm and whimper as she tried to think of what to say, but she knew instinctively that she shouldn't resist it – and also that it would surely continue until she gave a satisfactory answer.

"Oh, I... ummhmmhmm... eep! It means – Ooohoohooh! It means you can play with me any way you want!" she said through a whiny giggle, paddling her pointed feet against the sand but not daring to move her arms.

"And how do you feel about that, my little naked toy?" Anna asked as her devilish tickles only intensified and spread further up and down Sara's nude body.

"Ooohooh... I– um... aaaaah...Ooh! I love it! – heehee!" she managed to squeal, finally recalling her lessons from the other night as Anna's ticking kept intensifying. "I-yeeeheehee – I love it! Ooohoookay? I LOVE ITpleeeheeheease!" she squeaked through manic laughter.

"Very good!" Anna said triumphantly, finally relenting and patting Sara's butt as the girl panted with relief. "Now one more time for me, sweetie, this time loud and clear," she said as she slid her fingers between her toy's legs once again. "What are you, what does it mean, and how do you feel about it?"

As Anna's expert fingers quickly brought her painfully horny toy closer and closer to another powerful climax, Sara suddenly stopped worrying about the crowds of onlookers on the beach all around her. She only wanted to please this beguiling, dominating woman – and, of course, to please herself. With the pleasure building, Sara suddenly reared back and straightened her arms, lifting her shoulders and arching her back while at the same time raising her butt and grinding against Anna's hand to push herself over the edge. When her orgasm erupted, Sara threw back her head and let out a squeal.

"I'm your naked toy!" she declared in a trilling voice that lilted unsteadily with the waves of her climax, "And you can play with me any way you want – because I fucking love it!"

Sara's body remained in this tense arch for several moments as she drank in every drop of pleasure Anna could milk from her. But when she finally opened her eyes, she found herself looking up at her dumbfounded friend Rosie, who was staring down at her wide-eyed and slack-jawed, her banana daiquiri slowly tilting until it started spilling into the sand.

"What. The. Fuck?" said Rosie, totally oblivious to the fate of her drink.

"Oh my god, please no..." Sara whimpered as she curled into a ball on her towel on the verge of tears. "I can't believe this is happening..."

"Damn, are you okay, Sara?" said Rosie, kneeling beside her.

"Oh, she's doing great," Anna chuckled. "When was the last time you had an orgasm like that?"

"I do just fine, thank you," Rosie snapped, before finally noticing her empty glass. "Shit! Look at this."

"I'm so sorry about your drink, Rosie. Please, let me get you another one on my tab," offered Anna. "After all, I can't help but feel partly responsible," she said coyly, licking the fingers that had just launched Sara into her ultimately humiliating ecstasy. "Sweetie, get up, stop pouting," she said, smacking her whimpering toy's bare butt hard enough to rouse her from her shame spiral. "You owe your friend a new banana daiquiri, and we need a couple of nice frozen margaritas. Go be a good girl and fetch them for us – just tell Juan they're on me."

"Y-yes ma'am," said Sara weakly as she rose on wobbly legs and headed off toward the bar, doing her best to avoid Rosie's eye.

"She calls you 'Ma'am'?" asked Rosie snidely once her friend was gone.

"Sara started that, actually," said Anna with a shrug. "But I don't discourage it, because I think it makes her feel comfortable."

"Same with calling herself your 'naked toy'?"

"Well no, that was my idea... but I think she enjoys that too," Anna said with a wink, nodding down at the spot on the towel where Sara had most recently enjoyed it.

"So lady, just what are your intentions with my friend?" said Rosie, reclining on towel. "I'm not going to let her get hurt."

"My only intention is to give her the most intense, erotic, thrilling, exhibitionistic experiences she has ever had," Anna said with a self-satisfied grin. "Which is exactly what she came here for, right?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so... but did you really have to humiliate her like that?

"Oh, but the embarrassment is half the fun! Doesn't she look just adorable when she blushes? And besides, I know that turns her on."

"And how do you know that?" demanded Rosie skeptically.

"Honestly, sweetie, if you don't think I can tell when a hot, young, naked girl is getting turned on, then you haven't been paying attention," said Anna as she leaned across Sara's towel at the blushing Latina.

"Well, I wouldn't know about that," said Rosie, suddenly getting flustered.

"Oh? Well I can tell that you've been getting turned on watching me sex up your friend into these 'embarrassing' public orgasms," said Anna, with a nod at Rosie's hardened nipples.

"What? No, I just, um..." the buxom co-ed trailed off as she drew back and put her arm across her chest, blushing deeply.

"The real question," said Anna, locking onto Rosie with her intense green eyes, "is whether you're getting turned on by watching your girlfriend's sexy, naked body writhe in ecstasy at the hands of another woman – or... it's because you were imagining yourself publicly climaxing in her place..."

"No!" said Rosie crossing her legs and avoiding Anna's eye. "I mean, not either of those..."

"But you were definitely thinking about how turned on she was, weren't you?"

"I mean, yeah... I guess," said Rosie, biting her lip with a far-away look.

"And wondering how it would feel... being touched like that, naked, in front of so many people..."

After too long a moment to deny, Rosie finally shook her head and managed to snap herself out of her erotic musings – while Anna just sat back and tried not to laugh.

"Look bitch, I'm just trying to look after my friend, okay," Rosie said curtly, moving her hand from her boobs to her upper chest, now somehow more embarrassed by the hot flush she was showing there.

"And I'm just trying to give her what she wants," said Anna, "...what she came her for..." Then the woman reached out and brushed a lock of wavy black hair from the flustered girl's face, as if daring her to pull away. "It's what you came here for too, isn't it?"

"Whoa! Hold up, lady," said Rosie as she sat up and pulled her knees up to her chest, suddenly feeling extremely naked in front of this aggressive lesbian seductress. "I'm here for all kinds of things – just like Sara – and I don't recall seeing you on either of our agendas when we were planning this trip."

"Okay, fair enough," said Anna, backing off, pleased to have planted the seed deep enough to make the "straight" Latina so uncomfortable. "But let's leave it up to Sara, shall we? We'll ask what she thinks when she gets back, and if she says she hasn't enjoyed what I've been doing with her... well then, I'll be on my way and we won't cross paths again."

"And you bring all of her clothes back here by tomorrow and leave them for her at the front desk," said Rosie, extending her hand to shake on it.

"But..." Anna continued, "if she admits she does enjoy it... Then you are going to stop badmouthing me just for helping her do what she really wants. In fact, you will tell Sara you're actually a bit jealous that she has no choice but to go naked for so much of this trip, and that you're so inspired by her example that you pledge to go as naked as her – only wearing clothes when she wears her little pink dress. Agreed?"

Rosie rolled her eyes and shook Anna's hand, and was a bit taken aback by feeling such a firm grip from such a soft hand. But with a truce established, she pulled Anna closer and lowered her voice.

"So... you really know that cutie bartender?"

Anna laughed and started dishing what she knew about Juan, but their conversation was interrupted when Sara returned with their drinks, blushing anew as she walked naked past the many beachgoers who had just watched her have a squealing orgasm.

"There you are!" said Anna brightly, taking her glass. "Such a good girl, isn't she, Rosie?"

"Yeah, 'good girl,' Sara," Rosie said with another roll of her eyes as she took her glass.

When they were all sitting together sipping their drinks and Sara was just starting to put her embarrassing orgasmic episode out of her mind, Anna reached over to run a finger up her oiled inner thigh, sending a renewed shiver up her spine.

"So, sweetie, remember that little talk we had earlier," Anna said, "you know, about how much you love being my naked toy?"

"Oh, I think I can recall," Sara said, dropping her head into her palm and feeling the hot blush on her face.

"I'm guessing that must have been pretty embarrassing for you... what with all of these people, and even your friend Rosie, seeing you say such a shameless thing out loud – all while you were having that toe-curling orgasm..."

"Oh, ya think?" said Sara, cringing as she relived the moment in her mind.

"Well, I was just wondering," said Anna, as her fingers reached Sara's pussy and the girl barely flinched, but instead opened her legs slightly more at the touch, "was it worth it? That toe-curling climax?"

Sara let out a faint whimper and winced as if scolding herself, before unconsciously rocking her hips against Anna's skillful fingers and giving the only answer her body would allow...

"Yesssss," she sighed, bowing her head. "It—it was... amazing..."

Anna glanced up at Rosie in a mood to gloat but saw that the buxom Latina was just staring entranced at her friend.

"It was embarrassing... maybe even humiliating? But still... amazing..." Anna said, teasing Sara's clit ever-so lightly.

"Yesssss," said Sara with quickening breath.

Then Anna took her hand away, eliciting another small whimper from her horny toy.

"You're getting turned on right now just thinking about it, aren't you?" she said. "Thinking about all these people around us staring at you, knowing what they all just saw you do... That's turning you on now, even as you blush as the thought, isn't it?"

"Y-yes, ma'am," said Sara, blushing even deeper and first closing her legs in shame, but not long after, unconsciously rubbing her thighs together quite shamelessly.

"The embarrassment actually turns you on too, doesn't it?"

"I hate to admit it.. but yeah, it does," said Sara, wincing at herself again.

"Well I'm glad you're able to admit that actually enjoy these sexy little embarrassments I've been putting you through, sweetie. Your friend Rosie here was getting worried about you," Anna said, winking at Rosie with a gloating grin, "but you're fine with all this, aren't you, sweetie?"

"Yes ma'am," she said feebly, reaching over to touch her friend's arm. "Really, Rosie, I'm fine. I'm sorry if all this made you uncomfortable."

"No girl, don't worry about me," said Rosie somewhat defensively. "If you're into it, then enjoy it, okay?"

"I guess I really do enjoy it," said Sara with a resigned sigh. "I don't think I wanted to admit it, but guess now I can't really deny it." She turned to the woman who had seduced her, stripped her, repeatedly humiliated her – and given her the best orgasms of her life – and smiled at her weakly. "Anna won't let me."

Anna responded by running her finger over Sara's erect nipple – making the horny, naked girl bite her lip as she tried not to squirm. Then she cast a quick glance over at Rosie, clearly pleased to flaunt her control over her friend.

"You know, sweetie, I think you've been learning – and admitting – quite a bit about yourself since you got on that plane," Anna said as she swirled her fingertips around Sara's oiled, b-cup breast, sending a shiver up the girl's spine. "It's pretty clear you knew well before you planned this trip that you get off on the idea of getting naked where you're not supposed to. And while it may have been hard for you to accept, I don't think it was really much of a surprise to you that you also get turned on by the feelings of embarrassment that public exposure naturally brings with it... But I do think there might be one more thing that our little games might have helped you discover about yourself that maybe you didn't see coming."

Anna took Sara's chin in the palm of her hand and leaned in to look deep into the girl's wide, blue eyes...

"I think you've also discovered that it turns you on when you have to do as you're told."

This thought made Sara blush more deeply than ever, and she tried to turn her head to avoid the woman's piercing green eyes, but Anna held her chin firm and wouldn't let her look away. Sara felt an unexpected surge of wetness between her legs when her seductress forced her to hold her gaze and dared her "naked toy" to deny thrill of being under her control. The swooning girl suddenly felt so weak and helpless, as if not just her chin but her entire, naked body was quivering in the palm of Anna's hand. She bit her lip as another wave of shame crashed over her at the realization of her submission, and that only served to make her even more painfully horny than before. Sara waited for as long as she dared before finally admitting out loud – to Anna, Rosie, and herself – what her body had long ago made so clear.

"Y-yes ma'am," she said in a shaky voice, not daring to imagine what new erotic torments this admission might unleash. "It turns me on when you tell me what to do..."

"Good girl!" Anna said, drawing Sara closer for a gentle but demanding kiss. "It feels good to finally admit what really turns you on, doesn't it?" she said, turning her gaze to Rosie to send the same taunting message to Sara's clearly fascinated friend, who was brightly flushed and breathing heavy as she watched this rapacious lesbian sexually dominate her friend right in front of her.

When Rosie finally managed to snap herself out of her erotic trance and realized how obviously turned on she was, she pulled her knees up to try and hide her naked blush and took a deep draw on her drink, trying to look casual. But Anna just gave her a teasing wink to let her know that she wasn't fooling anyone, before turning her attention back to her horny, naked, obedient toy.

"Okay, sweetie, then I have a treat for you... I want you to lie back for me like a good girl," cooed Anna, taking Sara's drink and setting it off to the side. "Now put your hands behind your head, close your eyes, and stay still – no matter what. Will you do that for me, sweetie?" she said.

"Y-yes ma'am," responded Sara, hesitating only slightly before obediently closing her eyes and laying out her nude body for Anna to do with what she wished.

Then Anna filled her straw with frozen margarita and capped the top with her finger to hold it in.

"Now remember, you have to keep your eyes closed and your arms up, no matter what," said Anna teasingly, holding the loaded straw over Sara's left breast.

Anna lifted her finger to suddenly pour a dollop of the icy slush onto the girl's nipple, making her gasp, wince, tense up – but not move.