Red-faced on the Red-eye Pt. 02 - Sunburn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh!" whimpered Sara, squirming slightly and squinting the keep her eyes shut. "So cold!"

Anna smirked and winked at Rosie as she reloaded her straw and proceeded to swirl another mound of frozen margarita over Sara's right nipple, eliciting another small gasp, but this time a more resolutely passive acceptance of the torture. The woman used the straw to trace lines of icy slush up and down Sara's bare tummy, and with each one, the girl's breath quivered, but she remained obediently still, flinching slightly only when the chilly liquid melting off the slush dripped unexpectedly down her sides.

"Such a good girl for staying so still," said Anna, just before unloading a strawful of frozen margarita onto Sara's shaved pussy.

"Thank y— Aaaah!" gasped Sara, her whole body tensing up, but her arms staying up and her eyes obediently shut.

"Such a good girl..." repeated Anna, but with her eyes on Rosie, who was staring at her thoroughly dominated friend with wide eyes and a flushed chest.

Next, Anna leaned over and began licking the melting slush off Sara's nipple, making the girl flinch again, but still not move. The woman's mouth lingered on her breast, licking and sucking the chilled nipple, knowing what effect the contrasting warmth of her lips was having on the girl.

"Mmmm..." Sara moaned, again starting to forget that she was in the middle of a crowed beach.

Anna moved slowly to her other nipple, and then eventually down to the girl's stomach, licking up the stripes of green slush with long, serpentine laps of her tongue, all the while making Sara moan and writhe more and more.

"Want some?" whispered Anna with a quick look up at Rosie, but the American girl could only shake her head slightly as she stared in awe at her friend's erotic enthrallment.

Then Anna's warm lips suddenly enveloped Sara's mound and she plunged her tongue deep inside her squirming toy, sucking the girl's frozen clit deep into the heat of her mouth.

"AAAAAAHHH – oh my god, oh my GOD!" squealed Sara as she was heaved once more over the edge into ecstasy.

She threw open her legs and ground her bare pussy into Anna's mouth, even desperately raising her hips to chase Anna's tongue as the woman sat back up and casually reached for her drink.

"I just love a good frozen margarita," Anna said, taking a sip and smiling down at her panting toy. "But they always taste so much better when served on the naked body of a very horny and obedient girl."

As Sara began to regain her senses, she glanced around at the onlookers gawking at her latest obscene display, and then finally up at her flabbergasted friend, who was again staring down at her, eyes wide and mouth open.

"I'm sorry, Rosie," she said between panting breaths, not noticing how flushed her friend had gotten watching the whole episode. "I just couldn't help it. I hope I haven't freaked you out too much," she giggled weakly.

"No, don't worry about it," said Rosie, her own voice a bit unsteady. "I – I get it," she said with an embarrassed glance at Anna.

Anna smiled at the two naked, uncomfortably horny young girls – each embarrassed at different levels, but both adorably flustered and so ripe to be toyed with.

"You know, Sara, while you were fetching our drinks like a good girl, Rosie had a wonderful idea," Anna said, prompting a curious glance from Sara and a very nervous one from Rosie. "We were chatting about how much fun you're going to have since I gave you no choice but to go naked for so much of this trip, and Rosie confessed that she's actually a little bit jealous," she said with a sly look at the blushing Latina.

"Really?" said Sara glancing over at Rosie, excited by the prospect of some validation from her friend. "You told her you were jealous of what she did to me."

"Y-yeah, kinda," said Rosie grudgingly, but now secretly wondering if there might not be some truth to it.

"So... tell her your idea, Rosie," said Anna with a smug grin.

"Well..." the buxom girl sighed, awkwardly playing with her hair. "I was, um, I was thinking that maybe I should go naked whenever you do, and only wear my clothes when you wear your pink dress."

"Oh, okay..." said Sara with an amused smile.

"That way, you see," Anna chimed in, "by taking your clothes away from you, I've really stripped you both naked for the week! Right, Rosie?"

"Yeah," she sighed, finally realizing the meaning of what she had agreed to.

"And since she'll only be getting dressed when you wear clothes," Anna went on, turning her sly grin to Sara, "now you are basically in charge of when Rosie has to go naked. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Actually, it kinda does!" said Sara with an evil grin at Rosie, who could only shrug and roll her eyes and the predicament she had let Anna maneuver her into.

"Yeah, well now that you're had your fun," Rosie said, sitting up and reaching for their beach bag, "we have some plans of our own. Sara, what say we, um, take a swim up the beach."

"Oh yes, Sara filled me in on your daring plans to swim up the coast to a regular beach and then come out of the water and try to make your way home in the nude," said Anna in a slightly condescending tone as she casually trailed her fingertips up and down Sara's naked body as if marking it as her territory. "Quite admirably ambitious, but it could be a little risky depending on the time and place you try it."

"And what would you know about it?" said Rosie, doing her best to reassert some attitude after witnessing Anna's expert dominance.

"Well, I've been coming to this island for years, and I know that just south of here there's a ridge of jagged rocks between two resorts that runs all the way down the beach and pretty far out into the surf. So, if you head that way, you won't get very far. You're much better off swimming north, but just don't go any farther than the Jardín de Flores hotel – you'll know it by the big red roof. If you go much further than that, you'll be getting close to the business district, and there are usually a lot of police patrolling that area."

"Police?" asked Sara, exchanging a worried look with Rosie.

"Well, yeah – public nudity is illegal here, after all, which is why there are private beaches like this. The locals are actually pretty conservative about nudity, and they get annoyed with tourists who think every stretch of sand is a topless beach."

"Ooh, maybe this isn't such a good idea," Rosie muttered.

"I didn't say that," said Anna. "I think it's a wonderful idea, and I'm sure you'll both enjoy it. I just want to make sure you know how to get away with it and still have your fun."

"You're so kind," said Rosie skeptically. "Any more friendly advice?"

"Well, you should definitely wait until later in the afternoon – after 5pm or so. By that time, pretty much all the families have left, so there won't be kids around. That's what really pisses off the locals – tourists running around naked in front of their kids. Avoid that and you should be able to stay out of trouble on your way back."

"Yeah, um, maybe we should wait, Rosie," said Sara with an apologetic look to her friend. "I don't think I feel quite up to it right now, you know?"

Oh yes, sweetie, you must be exhausted," said Anna, tweaking Sara's nipple. "I know the rule is no swimming for three hours after a meal, but what is it for swimming after so many heavy-duty orgasms?"

"Very funny," said Rosie as her friend blushed deep red. "Look Sara, I didn't sleep too well on my flight either, so let's go take a nap for a few hours. I'm sure your friend Anna can find some other girl out here to finger bang while we're gone."

The two naked girls packed up their beach bag and got up to shake out their towels before heading in. Anna stood up as well, and delighted in making Sara jump with a pinch on her bare butt. But then she grabbed her naked toy firmly by the arm before she could leave and gave her a playfully stern look.

"You moved, you know," said Anna, arching an eyebrow.

"What?"

"When I was enjoying that delicious frozen margarita off your equally delicious body," Anna said. "I told you not to move, but when I went down on that chilly pussy of yours, you practically tried to shove your clit down my throat."

"Oh god, I'm sorry," said Sara, barely able to recall what she did. "I just couldn't help it. It was all just..."

"Doesn't matter. Rules are rules," said Anna with her mischievous grin. "You moved, and now you know you have to be punished."

"Oh," said Sara quietly, again feeling that sudden thrill of submission burn between her legs. "I—um..."

"In due time, sweetie," said Anna with a wink as Rosie grabbed her dazed friend by the arm and started dragging her up the beach. "See you later, I'm sure," Anna called out with friendly wave.

"Not if we see you first," snapped Rosie as they made their way up the beach toward their bungalow, Sara still glancing back over her shoulder at her dominant seductress, wondering what – and when – her "punishment" would be...

Back in their room, Sara and Rosie curled up naked on their respective beds to get some well-needed rest, and Sara drifted off almost immediately, thoroughly spent from her repeated public orgasms, as well as the intense waves of humiliation that crashed over her in their wake.

But her sleep was less than perfectly restful, as it was filled with vivid dreams of Anna. She envisioned the seductive flight attendant rolling the dining cart down the aisle of a plane with Sara perched on top – naked, legs spread wide, hands bound behind her head with a kerchief – offering passengers a dinner selection of "beef, chicken, or slut." Sara dreamt of Anna tying her naked and spread-eagled to a giant kite and flying it over the beach, with thousands of people peering up and pointing at her nude body. And she repeatedly relived a surreal version of Anna's frozen margarita game, but this time she was splayed out not on the tropical beach but on Professor Duggins' desk at the front to that Irish Lit class where she first met Rosie – the auditorium seating packed with everyone she knew from school, who all applauded and cheered each time Anna made her cum by sucking on her cold clit.

When Sara finally woke, somewhat refreshed but still thoroughly horny, she heard moans and heavy breathing from Rosie's bed. Her Latina friend had kicked off all her covers and was writing naked on her bed with one hand deep inside her pussy and the other squeezing her breasts and reaching up to pull on her hair. Rosie's hips bucked high off the mattress and her whole body glistened with sweat. Sara had no way of knowing how long she had been at this, but her friend seemed to be edging herself over and over again to some especially delicious fantasy.

"Mmmm, oooh yes – YESSSS! Juan, stir me like a martini!" she mumbled as she swiveled her hips.

Despite her urge to giggle, Sara stayed silent so she could continue to enjoy the show. Rosie's nude, tanned, athletic body squirming so salaciously as she massaged her ample boobs captivated Sara. So curvy and well-endowed, Rosie actually looked quite close to what Sara had imagined Anna might look like naked – and to see her writhing in the same kind of ecstasy that Sara had just experienced held a powerful fascination for her.

Almost forgetting that it was her friend she was watching, Sara's fingers drifted between her legs and she began teasing her own slippery folds. She imagined Rosie's hair as blonde, and her lips bright pink like Anna's. Sara began to lose herself in her reveries as she fantasized that she was watching her lesbian temptress pleasuring herself naked for Sara's own entertainment, in a titillating role-reversal of what Anna had made her do on the plane. Kicking off her own sheet, she began to imagine herself beside her, each pleasuring each other in a level of intimacy that Anna had not yet allowed and Sara hadn't realized she wanted. Then, as Sara neared yet another climax, she started moaning unconsciously – but she was oblivious to the noise until it got Rosie's attention and her friend looked over and caught Sara staring at her as she masturbated.

"Whoa bitch, you were looking at me, weren't you?" said Rosie, sitting up and grabbing her sheet to cover her nakedness. "You really have no shame left at all, do you?"

"No Rosie, it wasn't like that," said Sara, discovering a whole new category of sexual humiliation. "I'm sorry!"

"So, you were looking at me while you were getting off!"

"But – but I wasn't thinking of you, Rosie – I promise!" Sara insisted, hiding under her own sheet. "I—I was thinking about... Anna..." she said, wincing at herself.

"Damn, girl," said Rosie, shaking her head as she threw off her sheet and stood up. "I gotta take you out to chat up some guys, and snap you out of the spell that freaky witch put on you." She yanked Sara's sheet away too and pointed towards the door. "Now get your naked as out on that beach with me so I can catch us some dick!"

–––-

Fin

–––-

Okay, now if you want to know how successful Rosie is in her quest (ha!), and whether/how Sara gets her "punishment," then you gotta gimmie those stars, bitch! (and lots of comments and feedback, too!) I need the inspiration to get me to finish Part 3.