Red for Mommy Pt. 02: Soft & Comfy

Story Info
Freddie finds his place.
10.1k words
4.87
8.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

I made a mistake saying part 2 would come out out promptly. That several months ago. I sincerely apologize for that.

I won't make any promises about when part 3 will be ready. But I DO promise I will complete this story. There is still so much more tell.

Thank you for your patience and I truly hope you enjoy this next step in Freddie's unfolding journey.

----------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

All Fred could see were his mother's naked breasts. He looked up and there she was gazing back at him, smiling and squinting as she woke. It was real. Last night had been real.

Their eyes met and for a moment there was a spark. Just as quickly the spark dimmed in the sobering morning light.

"Hi," Fred said breaking the silence and sitting up a bit.

"Good morning Freddie," she replied.

"So..." Fred said and couldn't help but glance down at the gorgeous tits that rose and fell with her breath.

"So," she said with a note of resolve. "Freddie, I want you to know that was very special for me-"

"Me too," Fred interjected. She blushed.

"But," she as she sat up, "I want you to know that I didn't plan on things going this far. I was thinking about writing you a note and not waiting for you to wake up. But that wouldn't have been fair. Last night happened, and it was beautiful. But I am your mother. And on top of that you have a girlfriend to think about, right?"

"Oh shit," Fred said. Reality washed over him properly for the first time. His mother was kneeling on the couch cushions, her mesmerizing bosom and hard nipples still fully exposed.

"Hey it's okay sweetheart," Amy said reaching out and finding her son's hands with her own. "It's going to be okay I promise. Michelle never needs to know. But if you want to tell her about what happened.. well I won't stop you. It would be scary but following your heart is what truly matters."

Fred was siezed with guilt thinking about Michelle. What he did was worse than cheating. He could never tell her. If she found out she'd be horrified, possibly traumatized. Why had he not considered her feelings last night?

Last night. The intimacy of it. Mommy moaning. Her hand slippery with his cum. Her nipple stuffed in his mouth. And she was still right here, he could feel the heat of her flawless skin.

Bliss and dread chased his thoughts in circles. His mother waited patiently for him to find words. Fred tried to focus. What the hell were they even talking about?

Finally he forced himself to say something and only one word came out:

"Love?"

"Yes," his mother said, satisfied with that.

She reached out an adoring hand to caress his cheek. Then she found her giant bedtime t-shirt and swam back into it covering herself as she got up.

"I'm going to spend the morning in town," she said stretching in the sunlight, looking like a dream. "I need to run some errands. You'll have the place to yourself for a few hours and we can check in when I get back. I'll bring home some lunch for us okay? What do you think?"

"Sounds good mom."

She gave Fred a kiss on the forehead. A few minutes later she was dressed and heading out.

"Hey mom," Fred said still lying the couch.

"Yes sweetheart" She said holding the door open.

"I love you."

"I love you too Freddie."

***********************************

Fred had done mushrooms a in college. This was similar. He was riding tidal waves of emotion. At one moment he was gripped with horror. Then beautiful feelings and thoughts about his mother rushed in and he was suddenly the luckiest boy on earth.

Paralyzing shame gave way to delight and then back again and again.

He moved from one place in the house to another trying to get comfortable. He walked onto the patio taking in the countryside view. It was an enchanting summer morning but it was not enough to distract his anxiety.

His phone buzzed. Michelle with a typical text, asking how he was doing. He felt nauseous.

"I'm feeling a little sick," he replied.

He carried on casting about for relief for a long while until he finally just said "fuck it" outloud and decided to take a shower.

As he often did when his mother was out of the house, he decided to help himself to the shower in her master bathroom. It was just so much nicer.

In fact, why not a bath?

Fred ran a nice hot jacuzzi bath and tossed in one of her bath bombs. He undressed and slipped into the hot water. Steam and lavender filled his lungs. Slowly but surely he felt himself unclench.

It was still just the beginning of summer afterall, he reasoned with himself, why stress? Whatever was going to come of this was already in motion, there was no stopping it now. Let it be what it will be.

Fred let out a sigh and fell into the delicate cascading sensations of a steaming bath full of beautiful feminine scents and colors. He let himself inhabit his mother's sanctuary and appreciate it the way he imagined a woman might. He admired her thoughtful decor. Little bottles here and products there. These subtle touches and fragrances cued a soft feeling that her permissively allowed spread throughout his body. The deep desire to luxuriate in the female sensations opened like petals in his gentle heart.

After a leisurely soak he got out and dried off. He tossed yesterday's sweaty clothes into the hamper and then, naked as the day he was born, Freddie found himself wandering around his mother's room. He was absently examining the artwork and ornaments when the air conditioning kicked on. He shivered. Right in front of him hanging on his mother's closet was her soft white bathrobe.

His heart fluttered as he took her bathrobe down and tossed it on. She would be fine with him borrowing it. She was eternally free with her possessions and her space. He loved this about his mother, how effortlessly generous she was.

Her fancy bathrobe hugged his naked body and he flopped back onto her bed, sinking into the bright white comforter. Everything felt pillowy and crisp, clean and comforting. He found what he had been looking for - the place that felt just right.

Cozy and pleasant, Fred wanted entertainment. He had left his phone in the bathroom so he reached for his mother's ipad which was always left floating about in the folds of her blankets.

It swiped open without needing a pin. She never used passwords.

As he opened Safari, Fred recalled how his mom admitted to snooping on his computer. A smile spread across his face as he realized it was his chance to return the favor. What had his mommy been getting up to online?

Her browser was packed. She always had 15 tabs between shopping and research for her next book. Fred searched her browsing histoy for "erectile dysfunction."

Sure enough she had read many related articles over the past few days. A sharp twinge of embarassment threatened Fred's newfound serenity.

He hesitated but then charged searching the words he was really curious about: Sissy. Crossdressing. Mother. Mommy. Mother-son. Incest.

He was shocked at the number of results. Pages upon pages. She had been very busy looking into his interests.

He sorted by oldest to get a sense of how she had progressed through her deep dive into his kinks.

At first it was a lot of "what to do if your son is a crossdresser" forums and articles. Mostly these pages were full of mothers and wives and girlfriends shocked to discover their relative or partner was crossdressing. They consoled each other and offered what advice they could.

There were similar threads of people discovering their partner or family member was into incest porn. People in these forums had stronger opinions, mostly negative. But there was also a hilarious amount of erotic fiction laced into these threads. Supposedly concerned commenters went into great detail about lascivious scenarios with family memebers. Fred chuckled.

She had moved on quickly from these forums. Her history soon filled with academic research on these subjects. The psychology of feminization. Oedipal attraction. She had found many case studies of incestuous relationsips and, Fred noticed, she was focusing on the ones that researchers had found "benign" or "otherwise healthy."

Gradually it was clear her attention had drifted more and more into the erotic research. Image searches about these subjects were mixed in with erotica. And then finally her browser hisory was increasingly taken over by porn.

Fred recognized many of these niche sites. Sissy sites. "Family therapy." There was also a lot of mommy-daughter porn. A surprising amount actually.

Fred was still only looking at history that was over a year old. His mother had been reading about all of this before he had left for college. It was crazy how long she had known and said nothing.

As Fred surveyed her pornagraphic oddysey, he started to become more aware of his penis. It was cozy and small in the softness of his mother's bathrobe. Images of sons and mommies and sissies did their job well. He felt it start to firm and grow.

But Fred didn't want to start jerking off in his mother's bed. That wouldn't do. So he moved away from the porn and started perusing her emails. That's when Fred discovered something interesting. Amy had used her resources as a best-selling author to look deeper into these subjects.

She had emailed a colleague saying she was developing a piece on the most taboo sexual interests and practices. She mentioned BDSM, Femdom, Crossdressing, and Incest. She pitched it as wanting to go "undercover" in the hidden communities of that world.

Her colleague replied with wide-eyes emoji but then, without further comment, they provided the information she needed. She was advised to use TOR, the onion router, and they had a list of specific addresses. The addresses were just long strings of letters and numbers.

Fred marveled. Mom is using the dark fucking web. What the fuck.

He found the app, The Onion Browser, and opened it up.

After some fiddling around he was able to navigate. He found the forums and threads his mother had posted in. Her username was Curious_Mommy.

He found a thread she had posted titled: "My son is a closet crossdresser who likes to wear my panties. It's starting to turn me on. Please help."

Fred was instantly flush reading those words. Intrigue and warm shame coursed through his limbs. His hand was trembling opened the thread.

The first responses were people just trying to get off, sniffing around for the details. A few people mocked her post saying she it obviously fake. But then someone entered conversation under the moniker "Daddy's_Little_Monster."

The rest of the thread was 90% filled with Curious_Mommy and Daddy's_Little_ Monster talking back and forth for pages.

D_L_M: I think it's sweet when boys like trying girls clothes. But the fact he is trying on his mother's panties? That's kinda hot.

C_M: Do you really think so? I never paid attention to crossdressing, always seemed harmless. But it's my son it just... feels so different. I don't think he's been wearing my panties just because it's convenient either. I looked on his computer (I know it's wrong I'm sorry) and he is also really into mother-son incest porn.

D_L_M: Holy shit. That is AMAZING. I've been into daddy-daughter ever since I found it. I actually told my dad about it. Probably sounds like bullshit but I did.

C_M: Really?? OMG this is exactly what I wanted to talk about. Just to be clear though, you are an adult?

D_L_M: Yes I am. Barely to be honest, but I turned 18 this year and it was after that I finally told him how I felt. I thought about it for a long long time before I did, but the truth is I want to be with him. I'm in love with him.

C_M: I can't believe you're saying it so plainly. You want to be with your father, like... you want to be his lover? His girlfriend?

D_L_M: More

C_M: Wow. Thank you. Okay but please continue

D_L_M: Well, I told him. I thought he was going to flip out but he didn't. I still don't know why, but he was so cool about it. He went out of his way to make sure I didn't feel like a freak when I told him.

C_M: Oh that makes sense.Yes, that's so important. What a good dad honestly.

D_L_M: YES BUT he also refused to entertain it. He wanted none of it. He tried to be honest explaining why. He said he would be too worried it would fuck me up. Obviously I totally get that. And maybe he thinks it's gross and legit doesn't want to think of me that way. But honestly, a girl can just sense when a man likes her, ya know? Anyhow I'm still completely convinced we're supposed to be together.

C_M: Thank you so much for sharing all of this. You've been so honest. And still, if you don't mind, could you tell me what he's like and why you are attracted to him? I'm trying to understand what it's like from the other side. I'm a little worried my son is going down a dangerous path. But the more I think about it... it's rubbing off on me.

D_L_M: LMAO! Mama don't worry you're in safe company. My dad is the most masculine man you'll ever meet. He's large and jacked and his rule is law. But if you really know him he is a gentle giant if that makes sense. Here's the thing though - he wasn't around when I was little. I was raised by mother. I never speak this way about women but the truth is my mom is a total cunt. When I was just a baby she had him locked up on false charges.

C_M: Oh my god that's horrible! I'm so sorry to hear that!

D_L_M: It's okay. I mean growing up in her house was hell but finally a few years ago my father's name was cleared. His conviction was overturned. Mom is in prison now for framing him, thank god.

C_M: Oh I'm just so sorry to hear how hard this has been on you sweetheart. You have really been through it haven't you. And your poor father too! I can't imagine.

D_L_M: We're actually both doing really well now. After he came home and she got locked up - life has been so good. I can't tell you how much I love him. He has been so good to me. We have healed each other. He told me he will never date again and I believe him. He's too hurt to trust anyone again. And he's honestly not wrong. But he could trust me. I'm trying to show him that.

Fred was completely absorbed in this conversation so he hadn't even noticed when his mother came home. Or perhaps she had entered the house more quietly than usual.

"Oh don't you look cozy," Amy said standing in the doorway of her room smirking at Fred.

"Jesus!" Fred shouted, tossing her ipad onto the floor.

"Whoa easy there," Amy said laughing at his surprise. She put down a couple of large shopping bags and picked up the ipad before sitting down on the foot of her bed.

She handed him back the ipad and said, "I was hoping you would find this, it's only fair after I went snooping around on yours."

Fred felt a little embarassed at being found the way he was, dressed only in her bathrobe on her bed and looking through her ipad but at the same time she was right. It was only fair.

"I brought home some lunch if you're hungry?"

"Mmm I'm actually not quite hungry yet, maybe in a little bit?"

"Me neither," said Amy, "that works out because I'm actually dying to take a shower and get cleaned up. You look so comfy. How about I do that and then I can join you here and we can take a look at what you found on my ipad."

"Sure sounds good," Fred replied trying to sound casual.

"Perfect!" she said, delighted.

She got up and started taking off her clothes. She didn't get naked right then and there in front of Fred but she was in only in a bra and panties by the time she disappeared into the bathroom.

Fred tried to relax but he could feel this heartbeat in his limbs. He picked up his mother's ipad and started scrolling through her chat history with Daddy's Little Monster again. But even that couldn't keep Fred from being driven to distraction.

"Hey Fred?" her voice called from the bathroom.

"Yes?" Fred called back.

"I forgot to put the groceries away. Could you put the stuff that goes in the fridge away for me. Help yourself to anything you like, I got a lot of good stuff. Oh and keep out the champagne! That's for us!"

"Okay no problem," Fred replied.

"Oh and sweetie" she continued, her voice carrying clearly over the sound of the hot shower, "I got a bunch of other stuff too. Clothing mostly. Help yourself to anything, really, I'll be out in a few minutes."

Fred was intrigued. He got up quickly and started sifting through the small pile of shopping bags she had left at on the floor. There was a bag full of groceries with some frozen raviolis and vegetables and two bottles of champagne. He took out one bottle of champagne and put it by the bed. The rest had to go in the fridge.

But the other bags were full of clothes and other items. Fred's heart skipped a beat. He started pulling out items. There were skirts and dresses and blouses in one bag. He could tell that some of them were too large for his mother, and it was already obvious what she had done. Fred was immediately dazed and excited, and also almost a bit sick with nerves.

There was just one other bag and it was packed with feminine things as well. Oh my god, there were panties, lipstick, eye shadow, and stockings. The perfume of female beauty items was overwhelming his senses.

He quickly went to the kitchen and put away the food. He brought back two glasses for the champagne and a bucket of ice. He set the flutes and champagne up nicely by on his mother's bedstand.

Then immediately he was back to the bags full sheer cotton fabrics and bottles that clicked and clacked together seductively. He was going to put something on. He couldn't resist, and why should he? Girliness fluttered through his body as picked out a pair of panties to wear.

He settled on a pair of soft pink cotton panties with a bit of lacey design around the waistband. He was still naked underneath his mother's bathrobe so after pulling off a small tag he stood on one foot and then another as he pulled them up and felt the perfect smoothness hug his but and gently squeeze and cradle his balls. A feeling he had not felt for almost a year and immediately he remembered why he loved it so much.

He didn't dare try out anything else. The feeling he looked down to see himself wearing panties his mother had just bought for him was both thrilling and somehow also deeply relaxing. Something was falling to place, and it felt good.

Fred fell back onto the soft white bed and began perusing his mother's ipad again. He heard the shower turn off and a few minutes later she emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her, just barely covering the important bits.

She took the towel off and stood naked, drying her hair, as she looked through her closet. She pulled a nightgown off the rack and, glancing back over her shoulder, grinned as she caught Fred staring.

"See anything you like?" she asked. "From the shopping I did?"

"Oh," Fred said, suddenly aware he of his panties. "Uhh.. yes. I guess I did."

"Well well well," she said approvingly shooting him a wink. "Oh and look how you set up the champagne like a proper gentleman. We should really eat before having a drink but.."

"Mom if the neighbors walked in now I think the champagne would be the least of their worries."

His mother's cheeks and neck flushed but she was smiling. Fred was reminded that this was new for her too.

"Here," Fred said getting up, "you get comfy. I'll pour us some champagne."

Charmed by his manners Amy nodded and snuggled up under the covers.

Fred popped the cork without any fuss and within moments was handing her a fresh cold glass of bubbly.

"Well aren't you smooth, opening champagne bottles like a pro," she said with a wink.

"What can I say?" he replied playfully. "My mother raised a gentleman."