Red for Mommy Pt. 02: Soft & Comfy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These look amazing on you Freddie," she said gazing into his eyes before looking directly at his dick. "And your cock is so pretty sweetie, it really is. It's perfect and sweet looking and a good size too."

Fred was blushing and his cock was twitching and hardening as she said this. Then she moved her face forward so the underside of his penis pushed up against her face. She didn't kiss it or lick it or open her mouth at all. Her lips were dry. She just nuzzled into it for a moment letting it roll back and forth across her nose and lips.

"Mmmm," she said and then stood up her perfect tits standing to attention and almost brushing against her son's chest.

"That felt really good mom."

"Mom?"

"Mommy, I mean."

"I love it when you call me that honey. I don't know why but it gets me wet."

"Really?"

"Yes really," and then as she looked into her sons eyes while he stared at her chest she firmly took his cock into her hand and led him by it back onto the bed. Fred obeyed her touch wordlessly and slowly the sunk back into the bed next to each other.

"Look at us," she said.

There stretched out in front of them were two sets of perfectly feminine legs elegant lingerie. But on one side there was a pussy with a very neatly trimmed bush and on the other side there was stiff erection with Amy's hand wrapped around it.

Amy leaned over on her side draping one of her legs across her son's.

"Ohhh mommy that feels AMAZING," Fred moaned. The feeling of nylon rubbing on nylon made his toes curl.

"Jesus that really does feel incredible," Amy agreed. "Mmmmm this is new for mommy too."

At the same moment as of one mind they moved in and kissed slowly, tenderly as they worked their legs in small motions against each other. Fred felt his mother's hand start to stroke him and he was overwhelmed with feelings of pure love beginning to mix with lust.

"Oh mommy thank you for accepting me for who I am," he said in small breaks between kisses.

"Oh Freddie I always wanted us to be close, but this is like a dream come true."

Fred felt a surge of passion and reached down with his right hand grabbing a handful of his mothers ass cheek and pulled her closer. Breaking the kiss he pulled her body higher on his own bringing her plump tits into his face just has they had been the night before. Without asking or talking he latched onto nipple with his mouth and massaged his mother's other breast with his left hand.

"Oh yesss!" She moaned, "let mommy nurse her good boy. Mommy's going to teach you to be her good girl too isn't she? You can be both for me can't you baby?"

Freddie moaned into her soft flesh and nodded his head.

His right hand felt the heat pouring off his mother's pussy and he slid his fingers down over her ass crack over the lace of her panties. Feeling the moisture on the fabric he knew she was truly enjoying this and this turned Fred on to a higher level. He felt so safe but also started feeling truly horny. Almost desperate for sex in a way he had never felt before.

His finger slipped beneath the thin layer of fabric covering her and instantly felt warm slippery flesh as he explored the opening to his mother's pussy.

"Aaaahhh oooohh my," Amy's body jerked involuntarily at his touch. "Ohhh wow baby ohmigosh. Go slowly down there okay? It's been a long time since I've been touched."

And as it happens with lovers they began to fall into a rhythm of exploration. Something was forming between them. A feeling of sureness. A romantic skinship. The feeling that sex was getting closer.

Fred was starting to leak precum and his mother was using her thumb to spread it around the head and underside of her son's painfully hard penis.

"Okay hold on," Amy said firmly. Very slowly, very gently they came apart from each other. Fred was panting.

"Before we go further, and god knows I want to, but I need to tell you something okay? Listen carefully to me now."

She waited until she was sure she had his attention.

"Now," she continued, "remember how it was so scary at first last night when we started to talk about the movie? About our Titanic? But you trusted me and look how well that turned out, right? So now you're going to have to trust mommy again, okay darling."

Fred was struggling to understand her words. He was so horny. She had felt so good pressed against him. But now as he looked upon his mother's face he felt like he was having a religious experience. She was an angel. She was holding his cock so firmly and her eyes were dark and enchanting.

"I trust my mommy," Fred said from the bottom of his heart.

"Okay good. Now listen up because I have another surprise for you. You're about to learn a couple of big surprises I think."

This got Fred's attention, he sat up a bit, and his hand was no longer touching his mother's pussy. But Amy's hand was still on her son's cock and she was still stroking but so slow now it was barely noticeable.

"Okay so the first surprise is that Michelle is coming to visit."

"Wait.. what?" Fred stammered, blindsided. "Holy shit when?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! TOMORROW?!" Fred almost shouted but it wasn't out of anger. He was genuinely shocked.

"Yes sweetie, it was supposed to be just a surprise visit. She called me and planned it last week. Oh my god she is just so lovely honey."

"But mom we just shaved my legs!"

"I know, so that's why I'm telling you now so you have time to prepare for that."

"Why did you let me do that though?" Fred was starting to panic.

"Shhh baby just remember you have to trust me. Say it Freddie. Say you trust your mommy just like we promised." As she said this she gave is cock a squeeze, which was still hard despite his nerves.

Fred was not comforted but when she squeezed him a feeling of weakness and indulgence took hold. Timidly but obediently he spoke the tributatary words: "I... trust you mommy."

"Good boy!" she praised him. Freddie smiled in spite of himself seeing that she was pleased.

"So listen, it's not fair to have her fly out here tomorrow and walk into this surprise either. So you need to call her now and tell her what we did."

As she said this she reached over and retrieved Fred's phone from the nightstand. Fred had no idea when she had gotten her hands on his phone but he couldn't spare any brainpower to worry about that. He was going sheet white and he could feel his cock start to soften just a bit in his mother's hand.

"Mom why are you doing this? This is crazy."

"You said you wanted me to help you remember?"

Fred realized she was right. He had asked her to help him talk to his girlfriend about being into girly things. About maybe being a sissy.

His mother held the phone towards Fred's face which unlocked it. She opened his contacts and called Michelle.

The phone beeped instead of ringing. Fred realized, horrified, his mother had facetimed her instead of called.

Fred sat up and siezed the phone from his mother but before he could end the call Michelle picked up and there she was. Absolutely stunning as usual, she was sitting in the sunlight in what looked like was probably her bedroom.

"Hey!" She said with bubbly girlfriend energy.

"Hey," Fred said in a terrible shaky voice.

"Uh oh," she replied, clocking that this was not normal.

"Yeah," Fred said summoning every ounce of his resolve. He wasn't going to pussyfoot around this. It was humiliating but even though he felt like a sissy, he wasn't a coward.

"Listen there's something I have to tell you."

"Oh god," Michelle said bracing herself.

"It's not bad. Like, it's not bad about us. Or I hope it's not I guess."

Michelle just looked back at him in silence.

"Okay look I have to tell you something about me." Fred took a deep breath, managed to look her in the eyes and then blurted out "I like to wear panties."

The words hung in the air. Michelle's mouth literally dropped open almost comically.

Fred glanced over at his mother. She looked just as nervous as he felt.

"No fucking way," Michelle said finally breaking the silence.

Fred dumbly mumbled, "uhmm... yes?"

"No," Michelle said again. But then a small smile started to break across her face and she started shaking her head in disbelief. Sommehow there was something playful in her eyes.

"She fucking pulled it off didn't she?" Michelle said still shaking her head. "I can't believe it."

"Wait. What?" Fred whispered.

"Your mom!" Michelle said now plainly grinning. "I told her she would never be able to do it... but goddammit she clearly did."

Baffled and defensive Fred asked what the HELL she was talking about.

"Oh what am I talking about?" Michelle laughed. "She's there isn't she? I know she is. She's... wait I can tell you're not in your room Freddie! I remember what it looks like from the dick pics you sent me. You're in your mother's room aren't you?"

"Holy shit" Fred said at a total loss for words. How on earth was she doing this? Was his girlfriend a fucking psychic or something?

"Let me see her," Michelle continued with a mock rueful look.

"Oh Curious Mommy!" Michelle belted out in a sing song voice, "I know you are there!"

And as soon as she said that Fred's mother flopped down beside him revealing herself to his girlfriend.

"Hi Daddy's Little Monster," she said winking at Michelle.

Fred looked back and forth between them in a complete stunned silence.

The ladies instantly lost it - giggling with the delight of an inside joke.

"What the fuck?" Fred croaked, managing to interrupt their amusement. "You both know each other? Wait, YOU are Daddy's Little Monster?"

"Oh honey honey," Michelle said soothingly, "Yes I am. But don't be upset babygirl. We love you okay?"

Fred's head was spinning. He felt stupid. He'd been played. But at the same time... could he really be angry? He was looking at two gorgeous women and both of them were telling him that they loved him even though they knew he was a freak.

It was intriguing too, that they were so many steps ahead of him this whole time. He was almost swooning with the realization, the implications of what this meant.

"I said we love you," Michelle said again, looking for some reaction. "Freddie, I love you."

"I... I love you too Michelle."

And as the words left his lips he knew it was true. He did love her. As his body unclenched his mother leaned in and kissed his cheek but not just a little kiss, she started nosing into him, nibbling his ear. And her hand started to activate his cock again.

"Oh fuck," Michelle said. And she put her phone down on a stand so she could start touching herself as she watched. Her entire petite body was visible from the waist up. She bit her lip and started feeling her breasts. Her hand went down to her crotch clearly enjoying seeing Fred's mother being affectionate her own son.

"Are you dressed up now Freddie?" Michelle asked as she slipped her fingers under her pajama pants.

Fred nodded. His head swam with the pleasure. His mother's breath and kisses tantalized his neck.

"Show me," Michelle commanded him.

Fred was nervous but her voice left no room for anything but compliance. He bit his lip and tapped the button that flipped the camera outward so she could see his legs.

Fred and his mother's nylon clad legs appeared on the little inset window on his screen. His mother's hand slowly but surely pumping her sons dripping cock.

"Ooooohh god Freddie," Michelle moaned at the sight as she stimulated her pussy. "You look amazing babygirl. Your legs are so feminine. And your mommy is doing such a good job taking care of you isn't she?"

"Yes she is," Freddie said breathlessly.

"Ask her to suck it," Michelle commanded again.

Fred looked at his mother. She was flush with excitement. She had picked up where he had left off - she was pleasuring her self with her fingers just as his girlfriend was doing. She raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to speak.

"Mommy?" Fred asked.

"Yes Freddie?"

"Will you... please suck my cock?"

"Mmm that's my good boy," she said. But first she leaned into him so close her lips were next to his ears so only he could hear. "A good boy listens to his girlfriend. But he ALWAYS belongs to his mommy."

Amy sucked and licked and nibbled her son from his neck with her down his chest and tummy. She moved lower and lower until his dick started bumping into her chin. She rolled his erection against her face slowly, appreciating the feel of it against her skin.

Fred's heart was pounding, his chest was tight with anticipation. One of his mother's hands was massaging his nylon covered thigh and her other hand was pumping aggressively against her own pussy. His girlfriend was working herself into a frenzy as she watched Fred's mother licking his cock for the first time.

"Oh mommy please," Fred pleaded, aching for her.

He didn't have to ask twice. Mommy's mouth felt like rescue. Her wet warmth was at once comforting and yet stimulating deeper agonies of desire. He was at her mercy, completely in her soft control.

"Unnnnhh" Freddie moaned through clenched teeth. He was rolling, grinding through shudders of ecstacy. He kept his eyes open just enough to see his mother gazing back enraputred as her tongue savoured and explored his swollen pole.

Mommy could feel her pussy starting to overlow. The beginning of an orgasm working up from her legs into her thighs. She found her sons fingers with her free hand and another burning moan escaped her sons lips.

"Mmmm oh yes keep sucking your baby," Michelle said in a whisper moan as she started furiously rubbing her clit. "Are you going to come into your mommy's mouth Freddie."

"Ohh unnnn yess mommy I'm gonna come," Freddie said feeling his orgasm cascading through him all at once commanding him to let go.

"MMmmmmphhhh," his mother grunted moaning onto his cock but she did not stop sucking. Her eyes were rolling back in her head as her body started shaking. She was on the edge of cumming too. But still she kept sucking the full length of her son's cock up and down as their intertwined fingers squeezed in ecstacy.

"Aaahhhhh funnnnnnkkk," Freddie released in waves into his mother's mouth. The phone dropped from his hands as his body was wracked with the sweetest agaony. "Mommmmy nnnnn mama. Yes."

His orgasm was blinding at first. It almost hurt as the first spurt erupted deep within his mother's mouth. And the moment it landed his mommy's leg began spasming. Her hand was twitching and her deep muffled moan sent Fred to heaven.

Despite being wracked with pleasure and abandon as her orgasm crested Amy held her sissy son's hard cock securely with her lips and toungue. His cum started pouring down her throat, forcing her to swallow. The silky sweet tangy meaty mess covered her tongue tasted like love itself. She was starving for it.

Fred collapsed back onto the bed, panting and dripping with sweat. His mother was still shaking from her own orgasm. She swallowed every drop of her son. Then as they panted in relief his mommy still kept her mouth on her son no longer sucking it. She held him there as slowly softened and shrank against her tongue.

Then she crawled up and laid down completely exhausted with her head upon her sons chest, listening only to his beating heart.

There were no words for mother and son in this moment. But then from the floor they heard, "uuum guys? you dropped me! pick me up!"

They all laughed and Fred reached over the bed and retrieved his girlfriend from the floor where he'd dropped his phone.

"That was amazing" Michelle said. She was beet red and had a wild look in her eyes.

"It certainly was," Amy agreed. She looked up at her son and kissed him again. Their tongues met and Fred could taste his semen mixed in with the his mother's lipstick. Delicious.

"Thank you both so much," Fred said looking at both of his ladies in turn.

"Oh we're just getting started babygirl," Michelle said as she gave the camera a kiss. "I'll be there tomorrow evening so you both better get some rest."

Freddie and his mommy took her sweet advice and wished her goodnight.

For the second night in a row mother and son held each other as only true lovers can. In each other's arms they fell into a deep and renewing sleep.