All Comments on 'Red Hair, Red Face'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Wonderful teasing, and then a great climax

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
REALITY - CHECK

How could this not be a well told (and probably true) story. The pace, the word choice, the honesty, all tell the reader this actually happened. And, like so many of life's seminal moments, it informed.

Well done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

Full of blather and irritating flightiness. The author takes you round in circles and bores you silly before you’re one quarter of the way through the story.

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 4 years ago
Ignore the Hater

A shallow mind might call this boring. It does not have the detailed erotica so many readers are seeking.

But this is very nearly poetic and is more involved with the mental sensations even as it describes the physical.

You can be pleased with yourself about this effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhabited love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

Anon 3 is a moron. While I would have like a bit more detail, and was hoping he would have slipped her a tickle pickle, this a well written story. It was well developed, and though I doubt the veracity of any story here, including the one purportedly true, this one made you believe it very well COULD be true. Five solid stars.

RichardWWRichardWWalmost 4 years ago
Touching father-daughter love

I found this story a compelling and deeply arousing read, and a beautiful insight into the father-daughter relationship. So well written it is a convincing story. Loved it!

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

Thanks for this magical story. She is a gift.

And she immediately reminded me of Nabokov's Lolita. In the erotic portrayal of the evening. So tender and delicate. I am very happy that I found all of your stories.

English is not my mother tongue. German.

It is a great pleasure to follow your excellent descriptions and to enjoy them. Your English is very complex and wordy. While understanding everything is a lot more work for me, it is well worth the effort. Your humor is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...