Red Jade Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
A Dinner with friends leads to some interesting conversation.
1.7k words
3.54
17.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acj2021
acj2021
15 Followers

Tom and Diana were a couple in their early 30s living near San Francisco. They have been married since their early 20s and have been enjoying the life as a young couple. Tom was of Korean descent and was two years older than his wife Diana who was of Japanese descent. As they were now getting older Tom was getting bogged down with the new work responsibilities while Diana was promoted to a regional sales manager for her big pharmaceutical firm. While their new professional success was great, it did take a toll on their personal relationship.

Diana couldn't remember the last time her and Tom had been "together". Likewise, Tom found masturbation to porn was an easy solution to his frustrations. Tom was always slender, but now in his older age he had adopted more of a "dad-bod" at an unassuming 5' 9". As far as his dick, well he knew that he wasn't the smallest guy out there, but was also well aware of his short comings, he was measuring just over 5 inches. However, length was never his insecurity, it was his 4-inch girth that always made him feel inadequate. When they were intimate, Diana would always be able to wrap her fingers around his dick with some room to spare. Diana was still the knock-out that she was when they first met. Diana was athletic, and as such was somehow blessed with a large ass and slender hips. She played almost all sports competitively in high school however her height at 5'2" dashed any hope of further aspirations. Her boobs were a modest B, but she never lacked for confidence as she was still going to the gym 3-4 times a week, and a tone 115 lbs. She would regularly get hit on, but never thought of giving any attention back as she was devoted to Tom.

It was Saturday, and they were meeting up with some friends for dinner, Chris and Emily. Diana had met Emily through work and had become pretty close as they were spending more and more time at work.

"Remember, we have dinner with Chris and Emily tonight." Diana mentioned to Tom.

"Ugh, oh yeah, don't remind me." Tom replied unenthusiastically.

"Why you say it like that?"

"You know how they are. It's like depressing. They never seem happy, always complaining about each

other. They're both complete downers."

"Oh stop. They can be fun at times. Besides they came back from their Thailand vacation a few weeks ago. If they're not happy now, they probably never will be. You always wanted to go to Thailand, didn't you? Maybe we can grab some travel advice from them." Diana said optimistically.

"Like what, how to be in the most gorgeous place in the world but not talk to your spouse? Maybe we can ask them how they like their double room?", Tom sarcastically chuckled.

"Oh stop, it's not like we're making use of our mattress." as Diana replied a bit annoyed.

Tom looked sheepishly downward.

The waiter guided Tom and Diana to their table, and to their surprise, it was empty. Chris and Emily had always been the most punctual of people. It was one of Chris's pet peeves, and Tom couldn't remember a time when Chris and Emily weren't at least 5 minutes early.

15 minutes pass by and they hear some laughing as the restaurant door opens. They both looked towards the entrance, and to their surprise, the laughter is coming from Chris and Emily. They walk in hand-in-hand, while staring at each other. They walk to the table as Chris pulls out Emily's chair for her to be seated before taking his own seat. Emily had always dressed pretty plain and dowdy, but she had make-up on for the first time that they could remember, and was wearing a tiny black dress with heels. Diana and Tom look at each other in disbelief, could these two people be the same miserable couple that Tom had complained about earlier in the day?

As course after course comes out to the table, they share laughs and stories with one another. Finally, the dessert course comes out, and while Tom and Diana each ordered their own dessert, Chris and Emily share one. On top of that Chris feeds Emily a piece of the cake, as if they were reliving their wedding night.

Diana has to interrupt, "OK, c'mon what is it? You guys have been more affectionate tonight than all the other times we've seen you guys...combined. You guys have been laughing all night, and acting like high school kids with one another. So what is it?"

Emily shoots a look to Chris almost as if to say, "should I tell them?", to which Chris approvingly nods.

Emily looks to Diana, "Well, since you asked, You're right, Me and Chris are doing the best we've ever been doing in our whole relationship. So a bit of a confession, we weren't doing that well in our relationship for the past few years."

"You don't say." Tom interjects, to which they all laugh.

"Anyways, truth is when we went to Thailand a few weeks ago, it was actually a couple's resort. I know, I know, we're Asian, we don't do things like therapy or psychologists. But this resort is dedicated to Asian and mixed couples. It's actually run by an older Asian couple who founded the whole resort after they found the key to what worked in their relationship. They really focus on what the root of our issues were...", Emily concludes while giving Chris a quick kiss "Intimacy".

Tom can see Diana's interest in this resort and feels the need to interject to quell her interest, "OK, therapy tends to work for women. Chris, what do you think about it?"

Chris straightened up, "Well, honestly we were at a point in our relationship where it was really turning sour. I wish we could have done something before it got to that point. I'll say the methodology is a bit...unconventional.", Emily interrupted with a little poke to him.

"Sorry they made us sign a non-disclosure in terms of their methodology. Part of therapy is letting go and experiencing things in person. Their method has worked for hundreds of couples over the past 20 years, so they're very protective of their method. That's kind of why the non-disclosure exists, because they found the efficacy of their method went down as more people knew about it." Emily added.

"C'mon, we're friends here. I'm not a lawyer for them, why don't you just tell us. Besides efficacy doesn't mean anything to us, it's not like Diana and I are interested in going, right?", Tom said as he looked over to his wife. Diana, didn't respond but rather was mesmerized by Emily and Chris' word.

"The resort is called 'The Red Jade Resort'. Their website is pretty basic and vague, but honestly, it's for the best. It seems they rely on word-of-mouth advertisement than taking out big ads, which is great because you'll be pleasantly surprised by the cost of it", Emily says.

As they walk back to their car, Emily and Diana had paired off, and Tom and Chris had as well.

"So what do you mean they focus on intimacy?" Diana asked.

"Well to put it bluntly...sex. I used to blame our relationship issues on everything else I could, but when it came down to it, real satisfying sex is something that was missing in our relationship. I don't think I can say it was ever really there to begin with after what I learned." Emily responded

"So I'm guessing you had a lot of 'fun' on your trip?", Diana sheepishly implied.

"Girl... I had the best sex of my life, then had it again, then had it again. And then my husband got me lunch." Emily replied, as both the girls laughed.

Meanwhile, a few feet behind them, Tom was talking to Chris.

"Couple's therapy huh?" Tom asked.

"Hey man, don't knock it." Chris replied.

"ok ok, I just didn't know you wanted to talk about your feelings." Tom joked, "but honestly what did you learn there, that you couldn't youtube about?"

"Well it's one thing to hear something or even see it, it's another altogether to experience it. I mean c'mon, look at Diana and Emily, we both outkicked our coverage. We expect things from them but when have you asked her if she's really getting what she needs? What does she crave?" Chris paused, then he leans a bit closer to Tom to whisper, "After we figured that out, she's been insatiable. In fact, we're just walking you to your car because we actually got a hotel room for the night, so we can take care of business."

"What?! Does Emily know?" Tom jokingly asked.

"I hope so it, was her idea." Chris said.

At night as Tom and Diana were lying in bed, he leaned over to initiate sex. He pulled her granny panties down and started eating her pussy. Tom heard her moans but the phrase kept ringing in his head. He couldn't get Chris' words out of his head "What does she crave?"

Tom got on top of her, but then Diana took control. "Can I get it tonight?" Tom knew this meant that she wanted to ride him as that was the only way she was able to cum.

As she mounted him, she started riding slowly and faster and faster. Even after all these years, Diana was still as tight as the day they met. And he started to realize that he was going to cum any second.

"Di, I think I'm going to cum."

"Just hold on for a sec.", Diana replied.

"Di, can you slow down just for a bit?"

"I'm going to lose it if I slow down.", Diana asserted.

"Di, I think it's going to cum..."

"YOU BETTER NOT!", Diana frustratingly yelled.

Tom squeezed his legs together to hold back but it was too late, "ugggggghhh, I'm sorry."

"Are you... Are you soft?!?", Diana asked with an expression of half disappointment and half disgust.

Diana turned over to her night stand. Grabbed one of his t-shirts to wipe the cum off. She then grabbed a massager from the night stand and turned her back towards him. There was a familiar "whrrrrrrrrrrr" from the massager. She gasped, breathed heavily, and sighed. "Good night, Tom", she begrudgingly said as she turned off the lights.

What does she crave? What does she crave? What does she crave?

Red Jade Resort

acj2021
acj2021
15 Followers