All Comments on 'Red Jade Resort Ch. 01'

by acj2021

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kingswedekingswedeabout 2 years ago
Continue

I am sure you have many more sex filled chapter to add to this fantastic story.

Taio9Taio9about 2 years ago

Good setup - hope it doesn’t go the way of “Cuck Therapy” on Epsilon Island.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

This couple needs help!

3

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Very little to judge….if you are writing a story at least post two pages as a chapter. Even better write the whole thing and submit on daily basis as complete chapters.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

What else would you expect when a Korean and a Japanese are involved in the story? 2*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

We know where this is going, for sure, looking at what the other couple said...1*

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@Anonymous

At the end of the story, is there supposed to be a reckoning for the cheating slut?

STOP WRITING!!!STOP WRITING!!!STOP WRITING!!!STOP WRITING!!!STOP WRITING!!!STOP WRITING!!!STOP WRITING!!!STOP WRITING!!!STOP WRITING!!!

Since you have been so creative with your comment, you should write your own story and show us how it's done.

acj2021acj2021about 2 years agoAuthor

@Everyone

Hey all, i actually didn't even know this posted. I got a message saying that it was rejected and needed an editor, so didn't bother with uploading the rest of it. The whole story is already complete. I will start uploading the rest. May take a few days to show.

acj2021acj2021about 2 years agoAuthor

Hey all, didn't even know that this story was accepted. last i saw, it was sent back for edits and gave up on this platform. but knowing that it's uploaded, the rest will be uploaded soon

KtmanduuKtmanduuabout 2 years ago

I love the story so far!!! I hope Diana and Emily will cuckold their Asian husbands together with a white stud! 2 Asian women with a bwc stud while the 2 Asian husbands watch would be awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous