Red Leather, Blue Leather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly reached under the counter and came up with the clothes she picked out to go with the boots. "Knowing you would not have anything to go with them; I picked out something for you to wear."

Cat's eyes opened and looked at the skirt and blouse. She lifted the schoolgirl skirt and looked at it not speaking. Setting it down she looked at Kelly and opened her mouth to say no way in hell. Before she could speak Kelly smiled, "And tonight, you can have a nice candle lit bubble bath."

Nodding thanks Cat went back to the bathroom to change. When she came out, almost forty-five minutes later, Kelly could smell her musky heat and smiled knowingly. While she was wearing the skirt, Cat had taken the blouse and tied it up under her breasts leaving her midriff bare. She spun around showing Kelly the outfit before saying, "Something's not right. I tried the shirt tucked in, out, and tied up. But nothing seems to make it right."

Kelly looked at her and nodded, something was wrong with the picture. All of a sudden it came to her what was wrong. As the vision filled her mind, she could not help herself and giggled. Coming back to her senses at Cat's frown she said simply, "Pigtails," before giggling again.

"Pigtails?" Cat shook her head, "You have got to be kidding me." It was bad enough to be wearing a school uniform again but to tie her hair in pigtails was out of the question. "Pigtails..." she said once more as if trying out the word. She looked at Kelly's smiling face and finally laughed herself. She reminded herself that Kelly did offer to take her in and finally said, "Would you do the honors?"

Kelly still giggling nodded. Motioning Cat around behind the counter she drew the other woman's hair up into two pigtails and using hair ties bound them in place. She stepped back and looked at Cat no longer giggling, "You look..." she was at a loss for words, "right."

Cat got up and looked at her before going back to the bathroom. After a while she came back smiling, "Yes it does look better, thank you." She then looked out front and added to herself, "I only hope no one I know sees me dressed like this." Throughout the day some customers would look at Cat's outfit and whisper but seemed to take it in stride after a time in the store.

When it came time for closing Kelly asked if Cat needed a ride. "No thanks I have my car. I can just follow you home."

"Okay, but I need to stop at the store for some batteries." Kelly replied. Seeing Cat's grin, she smiled, "No not those batteries, I need some AA batteries so you can listen to some music while you soak." As they locked up and walked out to their cars, Kelly was shocked at how much Cat looked like a school girl especially carrying a daypack. Granted she looked like a sexy schoolgirl though, "I like this look better than your grunge look Catherine," she said.

Cat blushed and said "Thank you."

Reaching the house Kelly showed Cat around her small townhouse before saying, "Why don't you put your stuff in the spare bedroom while I start your bath?" As Cat nodded Kelly went to the bathroom and started the tub filling and lit the candles. She had just installing the new batteries in the portable CD player and putting "Cat's mix" in when Cat came in wearing nothing more than a towel.

Cat looked around and smiled, "Oh how nice."

"I'll go start dinner to give you time to get in and settled," Kelly smiled.

Before Cat could reply Kelly went out and pulled a frozen pasta dish out. Normally she would have cooked it on the weekend, but the long cook time would give Cat a nice long soak. Once she put it in the oven and made note of the time she knocked on the bathroom door.

"Who is it?"

"Three guesses and the first two don't count." Kelly heard Cat's giggle and then opening the door walked in. Though she was surprised to note that Cat still had her hair in pigtails, she didn't say anything. Instead Kelly put the ear buds into Cat's ears and started the CD. "You have plenty of time, enjoy."

Cat looked up at her and smiled. In a too loud voice she said, "Thank you." She closed her eyes and leaned her head back as she relaxed.

Kelly stood watching her for a minute before leaving the bathroom. She was horny and wanted to enjoy herself while Cat was occupied.

When dinner was ready, Kelly went to her bedroom to find something for Cat to wear. All she could find was her Mickey Mouse sleep shirt, which she used, and a Hello Kitty oversized tee that her mother had sent her several years ago. While it was cute it was not her thing and had only worn it once. She had inadvertently washed it in hot water with a pair of new jeans she was trying to shrink to size. Of course the tee had shrunk and turned blue.

After changing into her sleep shirt, she carried the other one to the bathroom. Kelly knocked lightly on the door before opening it. She found Cat in basically the same position that she had left her almost two hours before. Hanging the sleep tee on the hook of the door, Kelly went over to the tub and turned off the CD player. Kneeling down she removed one of the ear buds from Cat's ear and said softly, "Wake up sleepyhead, time for dinner."

Cat's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Kelly, "I'm awake." She sat up and pulled the other ear bud out and looked at her pruned hands. "How long was I in here?"

Kelly could not help but admire Cat's breasts. Looking up to Cat's face she blushed slightly, "About two hours." Standing she said, "Dinner will be informal tonight," and giggled before leaving.

Kelly was getting out the salad dressing when Cat came in. Cat was wearing the blue tinged Hello Kitty sleep shirt and boots. Kelly could tell she was not wearing panties because the tee ended at the top of the V where her legs came together. "Kind of short for a sleep tee," she said admiring the hint of the other woman's nether lips.

Cat looked down at it and smiled back, "Oh, I don't know. I kind of like it. I used to love Hello Kitty when I was a kid." After sitting down she looked confused for a moment and then turned bright red as she realized she was not wearing panties. "Oh my God! I can't believe I did that," she exclaimed looking at Kelly.

"Oh I don't know, I found it rather cute myself," Kelly replied still standing. "Let me see if I can find you something," she added. Not waiting for Cat's nod, Kelly went to her bedroom.

Opening her panty drawer, she looked at the contents in surprise. After a moment she reached her shaking hand and pulled out a pair of matching thongs. Both were made of leather and were more like shoelaces instead of panties. "What's going on here?" she asked herself holding the red and blue thongs. Feelings of fear and arousal filled her mind as she stuffed them back into the drawer and grabbed a pair of blue silk panties.

"Here you go Cat," Kelly said holding her hand out. Glancing down at it she realized she was holding the blue leather thong.

"For me?" Cat asked and took it out of Kelly's hand. She mewed in pleasure as she slid it over her face. Realizing what she was doing, she stood and hurriedly slid it on. Pulling it up in place she looked down and frowned. "What am I doing wrong?"

Kelly felt as if she were watching a movie of herself as she replied. She lifted her tee and displayed own leather panties to Cat. "You see Catharine, two strands go on the outside and one down the center." Her fingers on one hand lightly caressed her puffy lips, "It makes my cunny more prominent, don't you think?"

Dropping her tee, she licked her fingers before walking over and sitting down to eat. It was not until her second or third bite that Kelly came back to her senses. Did I really say that and display myself, she wondered? She looked at Cat but the other woman was eating.

After dinner Kelly loaded up the dishwasher and cleaned up. Though Cat wanted to help, she made her go sit in the living room and relax. Walking out into the living room, she smiled and sat down on the sofa next to Cat. "So, what happened between you and John?"

Cat replied, "It all started Friday. When I got home he was not there and, well you know..." She blushed and looked down before continuing, "I was frisky and decided not to wait for him."

Kelly reached out and raised Cat's chin. In a gentle voice she said, "There has to be more than that. Every guy I have ever met loved to watch me masturbate."

Cat blushed deeper, in a hesitating voice she continued, "He enjoyed watching until I said something."

"Tell me what you said Catharine," Kelly prompted.

Cat mumbled something.

"I didn't hear you."

Cat gulped and said, "I said, oh god I want you so bad Kelly." She looked as if she were about to bolt.

Kelly was not surprised, after seeing Cat rub her crouch as she sniffed her panties on Friday. "See that wasn't too hard to say."

Cat said softly, "I couldn't help myself." She bit her lip and added, "I understand if you want me to go."

Kelly pulled Cat into a hug and said, "You are going to stay right here."

Cat smiled hugged her back. Letting go she said, "You set me up, wearing leather high heels all week, then leaving your panties for me in the bathroom." She smiled slightly, "If that was not enough, you then gave me these boots and a schoolgirl outfit to wear all day." She wiggled, "And then tonight, this leather thong."

Kelly started to say that she did not when she remembered her blacking out. Perhaps she had done it as Cat was saying. "I won't say if I did or didn't." she lifted her leg to show off her boot. "You love leather and high heels on me?"

Cat moaned and after a moment reached out to caress Kelly's boot. In a hushed voice she said, "Yes..."

Kelly felt herself throbbing in pleasure, "You are obsessed with heels and leather." She looked from her boot that Cat was caressing as if it were a lover to Cat's face as she added, "And my scent, my musk..."

Cat's eyes were glazed as both hands stroked the leather upper, "Yes." She bent forward and slid down off the couch in a fluid movement. Once her face was level with Kelly's boot, she started kissing and nuzzling it.

Though Kelly's body was screaming for more, she stood up and said, "That's enough for tonight. Don't stay up too late, Cat." She smiled down at Cat whimpering in need and headed to bed. On the way she retrieved the CD player and her CD. Leaving the thong and boots on, she crawled into bed and started her CD mix, letting the soothing music lull her to sleep

Though Kelly was still listening to the CD player, she awoke at her usual time in the morning. Turning off the player and setting it on the bedside table, she caressed her body. It seemed as if it every touch of her fingers brought tingles of pleasure through her. Although she wanted nothing more than to bring herself to a mind blowing orgasm, Kelly got up. While drinking a cup of coffee in her bathrobe, she scrawled a note to Cat telling her to make herself at home. It seemed as if she blinked and next found herself going through the clothes at the store.

Stopping herself, Kelly looked around confused. How did she get here she wondered? She glanced at her watch and noticed that just like the other day, several hours had passed. Looking down at the clothes she forgot her worry at the sight of a red leather bra and corset. Squealing in delight she stripped her blouse off and put the bra on. To her surprise, it fit her like a glove. Even more enjoyable was the pair of holes in it allowing her nipples to poke through. Like the bra, the corset also seemed to be made for her. Moaning in pleasure she placed it on herself and pulled the stays tight.

It was only after she placed her blouse back on and admired how her nipples showed that Kelly went back to sorting and washing. At 10 am promptly she was sitting behind the counter waiting. She could not wait to show Cat what she had found in the clothes. When Cat did not show, Kelly went through fear, worry, hurt, and anger. She tried calling the house and Cat's cell however there was no answer from ether.

When Cat finally showed up, it was just shy of noon. She breezed in wearing her school girl outfit complete with hair in pigtails as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Kelly looked at her and said, "Where have you been Catharine?"

As if not a care in the world Cat answered, "I was busy."

"Didn't you hear your cell when I called?"

"I heard it, but I was distracted," Cat replied with a smile.

Kelly felt her face turning red as she got angry. Here she was worried about Cat and all the time she was masturbating. "Assume the position." She heard herself say. As if in a dream she watched as Cat looked at her in surprise before bending over the stool. Without speaking she flipped Cat's skirt up, pulled her panties down and admired her ass. Then, in full view of the store Kelly proceeded to spank her slowly.

When Cat's ass was a deep red, Kelly stopped. As Cat started to stand up, she pushed her back down over the stool and said, "Don't move." She walked back to the back and retrieved a shoebox from a shelf. On the lid were the words, "Bad Girl" in her own handwriting.

Walking back up front she noticed that the few customers in the store were now clustered around the front counter looking at Cat's red ass. Ignoring them she stood before Cat and said, "Now you can stand up." She ignored the onlookers and looked at Cat. The other woman, tear streaked face had a look of abject sorrow. Not speaking she handed the box to Cat.

Cat took the box and looked at the words on the cover, "Me?"

"You"

Cat bit her lip, opened the box and looked in. Shaking her head, she said in a whisper, "No please..." as she looked inside.

Kelly nodded, like the customers in the store she wondered what was in the box. However, she was unable to control her words or movements. "You know what to do." She watched Cat nod and set items on the counter. First was a black dildo with an inflator bulb and hose attached. Next was a butt plug, also in black, with hose and inflator bulb. Next item was a triangular bandage made from linen. Finally, she set a pair of nipple clamps with a silver chain connecting them on the counter.

Cat, not looking towards Kelly, inserted the dildo into her slick cunny with a moan of pleasure. She then picked up the butt plug and sucked on it for a moment before bending over and pressing it inside. Standing up she looked at Kelly and waited.

Kelly smiled at Cat as she slid Cat's panties up. Feeding each bulb out one leg hole she pulled them snug against the woman's body. Not looking away from Cat's face she said, "How many pumps this time?"

In a little girl voice, Cat replied, "Five."

Nodding Kelly grabbed each inflator bulb in her hands and pumped them five times. Letting them hang she smiled again at Cat. She picked up the nipple clamps and licked them as waves of pleasure rolled through her body. She was surprised when instead of unbuttoning Cat's blouse, Kelly unbuttoned her own. Displaying the leather bra with nipple holes, she caressed them and pulled at her own nipples. Moaning in her own pleasure, Kelly then placed the clamps on her nipples. The sharp bite of pain caused her to orgasm. Had she not grabbed a hold of the stool between her and Cat, Kelly would have fallen.

Buttoning up her blouse she caressed the visible clamps through the thin white cloth of her blouse before turning to the gag. She stepped out of her own soaked panties and folded them carefully. Placing them on the center of the bandage, Kelly then tied it over Cat's mouth and nose. Finally, she led the woman to the mirror and showed her herself.

Cat, her nose filling with Kelly's scent, and body filled with the two plugs, looked at herself in the mirror. The two bulbs were just visible below the hemline of the skirt. Her hands caressed her body as she inhaled deeply. The fact that people could see her punishment made her more excited. She would have orgasmed had not Kelly said, "No touching or orgasms allowed."

Kelly's words to Cat affected her also. It was as if a light switch was flipped and no matter how hot she was, she could not orgasm. She walked back to the counter and sat down. It was only then that Kelly came back to her senses. She looked at Cat looking at herself in the mirror and the crowd that followed her to the back. She was confused, she was nothing like this, and yet she had asked Cat, "How many this time? "

By the time it was to close, Kelly had still not figured out what happened to her. After locking up she opened her blouse and removed the nipple clamps. To her surprise they hurt more coming off then they had when she put them on. Motioning Cat over, she removed the gag and slipped her panties back on. As she folded the linen bandage up, she said, "Remove the and clean the plugs."

After Cat had returned with the two cleaned plugs, Kelly placed them back into the box and carried it back to the back. Coming back forward she saw Cat waiting for her. She hugged the other woman and as she stroked her hair said, "Admit it, you loved it."

Cat hugged her back and lifted her lips to kiss Kelly, "I did, heaven help me."

As they were walking out the store Cat asked, "May I stop at a store on the way home?"

Kelly looked at her confused. Why was Cat asking for permission? Did she think that Kelly would punish her for not coming straight home? Instead of making an issue she said, "Sure. Could you also pick up some baby powder and AA batteries for me?"

Cat smiled, "Of course, your command is my wish." She giggled at her play on words.

Kelly smiled, "Of course it is." She watched as Cat walked over to her car. Just as the other woman was opening the door, she called, "Catharine." When Cat looked towards her she continued, "Grab my pills too." She saw Cat nod and get in. Opening her own car door, she sat down. Looking at her reflection in the mirror she said, "Pills? I don't take any meds."

All through the drive and even once she arrived home, Kelly had not found answers. Instead, sitting against the front door was another small manila envelope. Looking at it as if it were a snake Kelly stood not moving a long time before she bent down to pick it up with trembling fingers. Without opening it, she knew what was inside, a new mix for her, Cat, and another one for the store.

Once inside Kelly looked at it in fear. She finally said, "NO!" and tossed it into the trash. Suddenly it felt as if someone punched her in the gut. Falling to the floor Kelly writhed in pain. With each passing minute the pain intensified and she knew what she had to do. Whoever the puppet master was, he wanted her to get the disks. Tears of pain coursed down her cheeks as she made her way to the trashcan.

The moment Kelly picked the manila envelope out of the trash, the pain passed. "What do you want from me?" she called out as she broke down sobbing in utter defeat. Curling into a ball as best she could with the corset on, Kelly held the disks close and gave in to the blackness that threatened to swallow her spirit.

Staring with sightless eyes, Kelly did not notice when Cat came in. Nor did she hear Cat's scream or the sounds of bags being dropped. She did not feel her head being lifted into the other woman's lap and Cat's words, "Oh god, oh god, oh god..."

Kelly awoke in her bed feeling different, she could not figure out what was wrong. It was not until she realized that she was not wearing any leather that she figured out what was feeling out of place. Opening her eyes, she looked around her bedroom and caught sight of Cat sitting asleep on a chair beside the bed. She gasped for breath as a sudden grip of fear coursed through her. The disks, she had to get them out of the trash. Wait a second, I already got them, she thought as memories came flooding back.

Kelly remembered Cat's entrance and the fear in her voice. Then there was another woman, the leather clad woman from her dream, and Cat putting her into the bed. Hearing the woman saying, "Nothing you can do Catharine except keep her comfortable and wait." A jump, then Cat undressing her and washing her with a washcloth as soothing music played. Kelly became aware that she could still hear the music playing with soft comforting voices in the background.