Red Lengha Diary

Story Info
Kirans diary of sexual adventures.
5.9k words
3.08
4.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

Bit of back story before i let you in on my secrets. It all started one day, as I lay in my bathtub contemplating on the events that took place over previous week. I'm in my late 20's and managed upto now putting off marriage. Although my parents and family have been pestering me to tie a knot with someone. A customary duty was to be performed by all asian parents like millions of other Indians around the world, to find a sensible suitor for their child and marry them off.

I had finally given up fighting and agreed to do it, as I've just recently quit my job a week ago too. My potential suitor will be arriving tomorrow. I would have to prepare for the selection process to see if I was a suitable wife. I was hoping i wasn't, but then i'd be one among those rejected girls who weren't good enough.

Lost in my thoughts, I turned to look at the clock striking midnight. Any chance of sleep was now dominated by anxious feelings of my near future. Somehow I managed to finish washing myself and head to bed by 12:30am.

The next morning i had a rude awakening to my mum yelling about how lazy I was and how I was not going to manage my married life if i couldn't even wake up early. I climbed out my bed whilst my dear mother was still lecturing and cursing me at the top of her lungs.

Brushing my teeth, I was staring at myself and thinking. I am actually a fully grown woman now and my once skinny flat body was now curvaceous. I am portioned really well, a tall good fitted size 10. Nice wavey black hair, thick and healthy. Good plump lips, well toned legs, perky ass, D cup boobs and a clean shaven cooch. What else could a man ask for...

I was almost ready when my toddler nephew came running inside screaming excitedly. "He's here, he's here!"

The potential groom had arrived in a black Mercedes SUV with his parents. My parents walked outside the house, welcoming our guests in. Wondering how he'd look like, I peeped through my bedroom curtains but couldn't really make out much. Not long till I heard my father calling out my name.

"Kiran, kiran betta come here please" He called.

This was my que, something I've repeatedly been told how to do. Entering the livingroom, I walked slowly towards them eyes to the ground like an obedient, respectful person. Apparently showcasing my parents achievements of raising a good child. A quality much adored in the wives of Indian families. My mother handed me the tea/coffee tray nudging me to serve the guests. I did whilst doing so, I peeked up at him wanted to know who I was getting married to.

He smiled as our eye's met.

Then he spoke, "Do you mind if I talk to your daughter alone for a while?"

"Of course not son, Please go take a walk" My father responded trying to be as courteous as possible to the guests.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard him speak. The tray vibrated in my hands and I just froze. Until my mother spoke and told us to take a walk in the garden.

As we began walking out he said

"Hey, I'm Sanjay, Friends call me Jay. I wanted to speak to you openly before we commit any further."

His voice was gentle yet firm and sounded like a man commanding respect. I looked up at him, anticipating what he's about to say next. Just watching him, judging his looks. For the next few seconds, which ran in extreme slow-motion, he had light brown eyes, his black crew cut hair, neat facial hair, blending in like a perfect mixture with his hair cut. I wasn't much of a fan of his wide nose but he had a cute smile. The smile now captivated me. I was attracted to this guy, although this is the first time we met.

Sanjay was handsome, maybe not like a movie star but he could definitely ace the handsome and charming looks department in real life. He looked like a guy who took care just enough of himself to be fit. He was tall around 6'1" to 6'3". Had wheatish brown skin, broad shoulders, strong arms and chest. He dressed fashionable enough to not look out of place anywhere. I'd call it smart/casual.

"Are you ok? You don't have to be so nervous around me" His voice broke my thoughts.

"I'm ok, thanks." I mumbled.

"You're quite beautiful" He complimented me.

"Are you ok getting married to me?" He questioned looking at me in nervousness.

"Do you like me? If not we can cancel this" He continued after a brief pause.

I was alittle confused to how frank I could be, like am I still meant say very less, act shy or could I speak up now? Because I just want to say 'Yes take me.'

"Do you like me?" I asked as a counter question.

"You are perfect for me, I will give you everything you desire. My only floor would be I'm away sometimes with work. So you'll have to adjust with being able to cope with yourself those times."

"I can manage that since I'm a very independent women myself." I replied.

"Great news, so shall we tell our parents to go ahead?" Was his last question.

I bobbed my head showing my approval almost immediately which made Sanjay smile. His smile was infectious. Made me smile into a blush, I found myself smiling at him like a child in a candy store as we headed back to share our approval with our parents.

Soon, the marriage was fixed with Sanjay and we was allowed to exchange phone numbers and go out with each other leading up to the wedding. I started counting down the days until we'd be together forever.

Eventually the wedding was only few days away, everything is set up to make it the grandest wedding in my family. Sanjay and I spoke and met each other several times over the past few months to make sure we was compatible. I was happy and contented with the situation.

Five days before the wedding, a lot of our relatives started arriving at our house until what normally seemed a big lonely house was now congested with relatives and their children.

The marriage festivities went on in full swing, noisy and busy almost like the streets of India. The Indian wedding is a cultural and religious phenomenon, where it's not just about the groom and the bride, but whole families come together in social gathering. All our relatives from various places had descended on us, some relatives I hadn't even known I had, turned up. I mean anyone could have come in and stayed a week without anyone else questioning them.

The noise level was crazy within the house, lucky that we live far out in the countryside with no close neighbours. The atmosphere in the house was one of celebration. Our days and most of our nights also were spent in noisy fun, dancing, teasing and revelling with so many people close together. There were always bollywood songs blaring out the hifi system. It was the colourful, noisy atmosphere of a house that had a wedding approaching.

As we drew nearer to the day, the functions began. We had the mehndi ceremony 2 days before the wedding, where henna was applied on my hands and the family did a little dance performance for me. The night before the wedding was the haldi ceremony. It was the ritual in which ladies applied a orange coloured paste made of crushed Sandalwood, turmeric and rosewater to give the bride a natural glow for her wedding day.

Finally it was The day that every little girl dreamed of, today was my wedding day.

We had booked a hotel for the wedding ceremony to accommodate all the guests and had the events organisers come in to decorate the venue. A separate room at the hotel was allocated to be converted into a communal area for the bride and bridesmaids to have our professional makeup done. There was a large dressing table which has been scattered with various cosmetics used by the makeup artist on us. After all my friends had finished their makeup and retired to each of their rooms to get ready, I found myself sat staring at my reflection and wondering what life has in store for me next. I sat and toyed with various pieces of cosmetics tubs and bottles, when suddenly startled by the makeup artists returning from her break to come start on my makeup. I was nervous but had no time to waste as The ceremony was due to start in 2 hrs, and I still needed to be dressed.

My wedding outfit was a traditional Indian lengha with a western twist. A silk red skirt, matching blouse with gems incrusted into the fabric. It added an aura of exotica East meet West. The dress was tailored to hug my figure in an hour glass shape. The top was like a corset, back string fastening blouse which would push up my ample boobs with slender waist making me look like a perfect glass of red wine. My olive creamy breasts were pushed up and out, putting a decent amount of cleavage on show. But still remaining modest for a proper indian bride with a matching sheer scarf. From my hips, the skirt flared out and pooled in a long trail behind me with the gems glistening all over it.

The wedding went great, and the day was perfect. Everything that needed to go well, did. The weather was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the party was amazing. Most of all, my dress was perfection. I got complements by everyone all night long.

However towards the end of the night, my husband had gone missing for an hour or so. Till he was finally found by his youngest brother Ali, he's not long turned 18 and just started uni. A handsome,  bright teenager with a bubbly personality. He's about 5.9ft in height, athletic built and bags of energy. Apparently he found my husband passed out drunk at the bar. Why is he drinking and so much that he passed out on our wedding night?!!!

The DJ finished at half past midnight, some of our guests began to leave and some made their way to each of their rooms at the hotel. After almost everybody left, there were a few of us still up, mainly our close family and friends. As it reached 2am, the last of us decided to make our way up to our rooms. I, of course, was very ready to head to the bridal suite, as I was looking forward to finally removing all the makeup and this dress I've been carrying all day. Akram, my eldest brother in law aged 22 and the more sensible one, offered to walk some of our elder guest back to their rooms, my brother and sister-in-law took their leave along with the rest of my side of the family.

At the end it was just me, my sleeping husband and his younger brother still sat around the bar planning how will we get him up. I was struggling with my dress so much that Ali being a sweetheart bunched up most of it and carried that too. I got a glimpse of my reflection in the elevator door, he had bunched up my dress so much that at times my matching red thongs was visible. I could see him stealing glances every chance he got. But no one else is around and I'm kind of intrigued with how much attention I was getting from this young man.

Once the elevator arrived and we waddled our way in. I noticed he kept looking at my chest area too, it's only when pressing the button for the levels, I realised one of my areola's half showed probably from all the pulling and lifting hubby. I smiled to myself and thought I'd have some fun. This kid deserved some sort of reward for helping me and it's just some harmless play.

I deliberately jerked as if to adjust my grip on husband but actually trying to show bit more breast, I had no clue of how much my boobs were out. I knew I was showing a lot of cleavage and it felt incredibly naughty and I secretly hoped my nipple or boob popped out. Just then ali dropped his phone and asked me if I could reach it as it was closer to me.

I was only too happy to oblige, excited at the chance to show more. I bent over and shimmied my boobs ever so slightly giving them a much better chance to escape.

I felt a breeze on my nipples, my heart  thudded in my chest. 'They are out, what I'd just done and still doing?' I nervously passed him his phone, boobs out. My heart was racing as I kept thinking of what I was doing. I mean the lack of what I was wearing. No bra, it was totally obvious now, my boobs were almost fully out of my blouse and resting on the ledge of my corset.

Eventually we got to our floor headed towards our room together, Ali supporting my husbands left shoulder and me on the right. As Ali's room was next room to ours he volunteered to help us to our room. We were about to say goodnight, I paused in thought, before asking, "I hadn't thought about this. Would you mind if you came in and perhaps help me put Jay inside for me?"

After Ali helped put his brother on the couch I walked him to the door

"So much for carrying me over the threshold, hey?.." I complained.

He laughed and said "We carried him in, wait you know what, step out."

I was confused but I did and just then he whipped me up. I felt his fingers on my side boobs and he carried me through saying "Here you go, that's done too now."

I smiled, thanked him and closed the door after him. I took off my dress and walked into shower hoping all the commotion might wake up my husband for some 'sexy time'. In the shower I was thinking about the whole day, It had been such a wonderful evening, filled with friends and family.

Dancing with my husband earlier, the man i would spend the rest of my life with, had me filled with lust that i was hoping he would see to at end of the night. But my groom had drunk himself into a stupor and "On his wedding night - what an idiot!!" I thought.

With a little irritation, I walked out my shower and was admiring myself in the bathroom mirror, my gorgeous curves. I'm no super model but standing at 5'9, size 10 and nice olive completion. I'm not below average by any means. I plumped up my breasts, thinking to myself what my husband was missing out on, when I heard the room door open. "Who is that?" I shouted, thinking finally my husband awoke.

There was no response, but I wasn't expecting much from a drunk husband. I sprayed some perfume on my neck and walked back out naked into the room. Rather than my husband, there was his younger brother Ali again.

"Oh no, you?" All I could say, frozen in spot like a deer in car headlights. He shifted his gaze from face, breasts, virgina then to the floor and said "Your naked" That's when I quickly broke out of my shocked state and grabbed my bathrobe. Covering myself I asked what's going on and he explained that his key card wasn't working on his door. But when he tried it on ours, it opened.

Although major embarrassed, I muscled a unfazed smile and told him not to worry, help me put his brother in bed and the both of them can have the bed whilst I sleep on the couch.

Now around 4am I am trying to sleep on a couch while the two brothers look so warm literally spooning each other. I am tossing and turning with nothing but a bathrobe on me. Eventually I walk upto them and am like "Listen, boys. I know there is not a lot of room but I am freezing... so I am taking the tiny corner of the bed we I can share the duvet as I'm cold."

But there was no reply as expected. I then lay down on the side where there was more room which happened to put Ali in middle and just as I did he decides to roll over right behind me, so that he is now spooning me. I soon started to feel something growing against my back, lining up right into the crack of my buttocks. It confused me a little but I remember he is asleep and I heard that guys can get those in their sleep and cannot control it so I am trying not to overthink it. Few moments later he swings his arm over my body, finger tips resting over my breast. Startled but I tell myself We are sharing a bed after all, so it shouldn't be an issue. I start to relax and settle into the curve of his body for warmth. However I'd be lying if I said his smell and touch is not making me little aroused but I knew It shouldn't. Especially with my husband on the other side of the bed.

I don't know why but I wiggled myself as if to get more comfortable which inturn allowed his hand to fall into the opening of my bathrobe. And he softly cups my breasts, probably instinctively. It sent a jolt of sensations to my virgina. I caught my breath and slowly move his hand to my hip so it's on more of an innocent sleeping position and I try to drift off to sleep.

Soon I awake to his warm hands now on my bare thighs and his erection throbbing against me. Somehow my bathrobe must have risen when I dosed off. I let it be a little longer than I should this time, even slow gyrations with my bottom against his erection. My breathing became heavier and heartbeat more audible. Now I find myself soaking wet to the point of worrying that I can no longer play this off as an innocent sleeping position if he woke up because of my hip movements. My body is shaking with anticipation and I know I want it. If I am being honest with myself I could be the accused. All this with my husband on the other side of the bed!

Suddenly his hand don't just simply rest on my hips anymore, it slides off to my freshly shaven lady bit. I can feel a couple of his finger tips on my moist lips. He begins moving his finger slowly in a up and down motion. I couldn't control my breathing anymore and let out a slight moan. I have completely lost control of the situation and all I can think of now is how amazing his fingers feel, how amazing it will feel to have his manhood in me. Then as if on queue I felt his index finger slip in. I gasped, grabbing onto his wrist tightly pushed his hand further down so I can feel his finger deeper in my awaiting bliss. My husband turned around and hugged him which scared the lust out of me. Regaining my consciousness, I quickly removed my brother in law's hand and shifted forward.

Soon as everything calmed down again I felt him scoot forward, so that his manhood was lightly touching me again. By now I completely abandoned any illusion I had that we could carry this on. He too must of understood as I wasn't advancing and he starts to stroke his own hard, throbbing manhood by himself. I guess he's trying to resolve the matter alone.

I too need relief so discreetly start touching myself with my two middle fingers in a slow circular motion and instinctively bite my lower lip as I listen to his low grunts.

Few minutes into it, I need a bit more. I turned to face him, my hand reached down and my fingers touched his manhood. I looked up and our eyes met, full of lust but no words. I worked my hand on his full, thick, heavy, stiff rod. He reached behind me, groping my ass. I took a deep breath and just stared at him. His fingers caressed my ass in such a aggressive and lustful way, I could tell he was bursting for more.

My hand was still rubbing his fully erect penis up and down, I want it to stay this hard. I gently squeezed his dick into my fist and guide the bulb towards my wet pussy lips, just to rub onto.

My pussy immediately gushed and twinged at the touch of his pulsating head on my hot slit. I couldn't believe how extremely horny I was. Few seconds into it, my jumbled squalid thoughts were racing around my mind. 'Should I do it, should I not?!'

I contemplated everything as my hand bobbed up and down rubbing my slit. It seemed perfectly normal when he released my bottom and navigated my leg over his waist, lining up my pussy to his rod. But I had his shaft safely in my grip, him breathing harder as I wanked him even faster.

"Pleeeeese, don't stop!" he whispered as he closed his eyes and basked in the intense pleasure I was obviously giving him.

I looked him in the face, as I felt him stiffen up ready to burst. My mind went to a ease thinking maybe I don't have to slide it in. I looked around the room for some sperm-absorbing tissues, my hand still flashed relentlessly up and down his throbbing, twitching cock.

I leaned back to check my bedside table, when he pulled my hip closer. His cock at the mouth of my dripping pussy as I rubbed his frothy head now on my slippery slit. He exploded, I felt the pressure of his ejaculation hitting my labia and warm streams on my inner thigh like thick custard.

12