Red Lengha Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He huffed and puffed as he looked down to watch the mess he made on me. A few final spurts of creamy sperm glooped over me then he took his cock out of my fingers and cleaned himself up and down my thighs.

We were both sweating. He wiped his brow with the collar of my bathrobe and then wiped my face too. He shuffled back, wrestling his thick bouncing cock back inside his boxers and adjusted himself.

I slowly, carefully, peeled my bathrobe off my shoulders and threw it under the bed.

We stayed cuddled together for few minutes and took the chance to wind down. The intensity slowly passed and I made my way to turn on the water in the shower. Once I stepped out of the shower and towelled myself dry, I wrapped the towel around me and looked up at the clock it was 7am in the morning. I busied myself tidying the room and packing my luggage.

Ali got dressed whilst I trotted around the room and before leaving the room he gave me a big hug and handed me a room key card. That was my husbands key card for our room! I was confused, was this all preplanned by him? Did he take his brothers card to entered our room?! Or am I reading to much into it?

Our flight was scheduled for this afternoon, so I packed Jay's luggage too, leaving him out a fresh outfit. When he woke, we got ready and left for our honeymoon.

We had finally made it to our plane, everything went smoothly although Jay was still hungover. This was my first time overseas without my parents and while I was very excited, I was also very nervous for this is my first day as a married lady. My nervousness was well covered by my appearance as I wore a lovely sundress, low neck with large red flowers printed on, my athletic frame with a touch of curve. I hadn't worn a bra, i loved wearing low cut tops to show off my D cup boobs. The dress had a slit on the right, showing off my olive tanned legs and a pair of valentino gladiator sandals to finish the look. All of which gave me a boost of confidence.

Our seats were in the middle section of plane, where there were 4 seats in a row. As i walked over to my seat a guy sat on the end, looked at me and smiled. He introduced himself as Barry to Jay and myself. An elderly lady sat on the other end next to Jay, but wasn't atall talkative. As the plane pushed away from the gate, she went into her bag to pull out an eye mask and prepared to nod off.

Soon the plane took to runway and began speeding up to fly, hubby and I talked about many things, how the wedding went, what we'll do on holiday and when we get back... We had a silent moment when Barry asked where we was from, i told him we'd just got married and from two different cities. He congratulated us, then talked about his relationships and that he recently divorced.

I told him I was sorry to hear that and hoped he'd find the right person soon.

Barry said "Yes, hopefully someone like you, olive skin, black hair, the face, the curves--just like you."

"Ohh, Thank you," I replied blushing alittle.

Barry joked, "You have a older sister by any chance?"

We laughed and he went back to reading his paper, I turned to look at Jay and he's knocked out asleep already. I could see everyone settling in for the long flight and not having enough sleep lastnight, i thought it might be a good idea to have a nap myself. I decided to have a few sleeping gummies, so I would go to sleep hopefully for at least a night's worth of sleep out of the 15-hour flight.

After I asked for a blanket, I curled up under it, feeling the sleeping gummies slowing down my excitement. I went to sleep, dreaming about some steamy vacation sex. When strangely it felt too real. I was woken up in shock, it took a few moments to realise why, as I was still quite groggy, but then another jolt hit me and I realised someone was tweaking my nipple! By reflex, I went to push his hand away and that's when i realised i was naked. I had to lift my blanket second time, to be sure. But indeed i was naked under the blanket!

"Hey, sleepy head. You surely know what you want even asleep." Barry spoke.

"Barry?" I said sternly "Where is my dress and WTF?"

"Babe, only you'd know, all I know is you grabbing my hand and put it on your lovely breasts. Now you owe me the favour back" He replied with a devilish grin.

I was very confused, barely processing his words, as he was talking and still fondling my breasts. I stared at him, my mind reeling to catchup with what was actually happening. Thoughts flooded into my mind of if he's telling the truth? Looking around the lights were dimmed, most passengers asleep including Jay. I figured that I was not going to get this to stop without attracting a lot of attention, Jay and other people seeing me naked on a plane. As my mind slowed and started to process, I decided to close my eyes and just let him get over it.

Me not protesting, gave him the green light. I mean, It's not like he can do anything too bad without people spotting him. Relaxing now, I felt my body response to him pinching my nipple. Little tingles of pleasure along with some pain that had me quivering and biting my lips. I tensed, made eye contact before slowly pulling my nipples free from his grasp.

Barry noticed me becoming excited and grinned at me. His hand moved down to my pussy, i automatically open my legs shielding any view with the knee and blanket from my husband besides me. He circled my clit before slowly pressing a finger inside me. I realised immediately how wet I was as he began to finger me. Just as I thought this might not be so bad, he started talking to me.

"I bet you are thinking right now that you need to calm down and not attract attention and if you are a good girl, this could all be just a bit of fun."

I just nodded and stared back as I heard his words, but I was distracted by the 2nd finger he had just slipped in.

"I really want to get on my knees and eat that delicious pussy while watching your reaction, do things you would never have thought possible." This was all said just in a normal conversational tone which thankfully wasn't heard by anyone else over the humming of the plane.

He was still fingering me with some skill as he spoke, I might add. Just as I was starting to get close to cumming, he stopped, and I felt him push something into me.

He pressed a button in his hand and I realised it was a vibrating egg that he had shoved into me. As my mouth opened in surprise, he shoved his pussy juice coated fingers in my mouth. The whole scene made my eyes water and I started to moan as silently as possible. Next he turned up the vibrator, which was now bringing me to the edge and had me air humping in ecstasy. As my body started to hum in pleasure, he took it out, I felt lost, betrayed almost.

Then he started looking for something on the floor or atleast that's what I thought he was doing. Until he started lifting my blanket. Now the blanket was big enough for both of us. As I watched him shuffle himself beneath the blanket, lifting my knees apart slightly and sliding his hands up my thighs.

I adjusted my blanket so that he wouldn't become uncovered and made a bit of a tent with my knees for him to work in.

Then I felt his face graze in between my inner thighs, going towards my throbbing pussy. I closed my eyes feeling his breath between my legs.

His hands on the outside of my thighs. I scooted closer forward to make it easier for him, i was totally under the spell of sexual gratification. My position was very vulnerable and compromising.

His every breath, every touch of his lips, every little movement was electrifying. Finally his tongue came out and scooped up the pussy juice that was steadily leaking from me. That first swipe of his tongue caused me to groan with lust, then he settled in and really started to eat me out. I have heard the term 'tongue fuck' before but had never truly experienced it up until then. But there is no other word for what he was doing to me. He seemed to be trying get every single drop of pussy juice out of me. He was lapping it up and the more he licked the more I dripped.

Here I was at 30,000 feet with a stranger eating me out under a blanket right next to my oblivious husband who was sound asleep. Guilt clumped up in the pit of my stomach, but pre-orgasmic bliss fluttered up from just below it. I wanted to take my remaining in-flight water and pour it over my head. My eyes glazed over and fell shut while my head rolled slowly from side to side against the headrest.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as the pressure built up inside me.

Barry's forceful grip on my thighs was in stark contrast to the gentle slide of his tongue. I cracked my eyelids open and stared at the top of the blanket. Nothing too obvious thankfully.

"Is everything ok?" came a voice from the aisle. My body froze. When I glanced up, I saw that it was a stewardess.

"Yes, just trying to get comfortable." i replied.

"Oh, I see. Would you like a eye mask?" the flight attendant asked.

"No, I'll be fine, Thanks" I said with a stiffen smile.

The flight attendant's smile grew larger, but there was an unmistakable glint of contempt in her eye. She nodded and walked away.

Barry continued, his fingers on on my thighs dug in while he feasted on my willing body. Barry licked every inch of my pussy, his tongue reaching places deep inside me I never knew existed. The feeling of having him lick my pussy was indescribable. The pleasure I was getting from his tongue was only surpassed by the extreme naughtiness of what we were doing. The fact that I was having this stranger eat me out in public, right next to my husband had my whole body thrumming. God was this naughty or what? I was naughty! A naughty girl. The phrase kept repeating in my head. But damn it was incredible and when his tongue swiped over my little asshole? I came. In fact, I squirted so hard it was like someone had turned on a tap between my legs. My juices squirted out and my legs shook violently. My throat dried and my eyes rolled up into the back of my head. I would have collapsed if i hadn't been sat, i felt so delirious. An incredible orgasm. He carried on eating my pussy and ass with the same insatiable hunger and voracity that I came and came. Finally, his hand on my legs eased up and with a final lick encompassing my pussy and asshole alike, he relaxed. I was a mess, the seat was soaked, as were my legs and his face. I felt like a rag doll with 90% of its stuffing removed.

Finally, I was able to open my eyes and turn my head enough to look around. Barry was back in his seat with a smug look of satisfaction on his face. Shortly after he slid my dress back under the blanket and I put it on discreetly as possible and went to sleep.

We landed in Indonesia around 11am. The passengers groggily filed off the plane aisle like zombies. Jay brought down our carry-on bags from the overhead compartment and we slowly moved to the front of the plane. The flight attendant from earlier was at the door saying goodbye to passengers.

Jay was next, she said,

"Have a good day. Thank you for flying with us. Bye bye, now." As I approached, she offered me a tight-lip smile and a nod but said nothing. Barry was right behind me.

"Thank you, Oh, and thank you for the blanket." I cringed and glanced over my shoulder. "It may need a wash, though," he said as he shoved it into her hands. I turned on my heels and scurried down the jetway, in embarrassment.

12