Red Lips

Story Info
After years of waiting, Klaus finally gets his red lips.
5.5k words
4.62
24.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veexn
veexn
9 Followers

**Everyone in this story is over the age of 18 and has fully consented to every act. If rough sex, choking and pain bothers you, please skip**

If you would have told me that Claire Turner would be sitting in the passenger seat of my car talking about sucking my dick I probably would have laughed. My hands tighten around the wheel of my Audi, watching the monitor display that we only have 6 minutes until we pull into my condo but it's feeling like hours. My eyes flip over to Claire who's finishing putting red lipstick on her pouty lips before saying, "You never answered me. Do you think red will look good around your dick?"

"Oh, yeah," I finally stammer out and grip her bare thigh tighter.

Two hours earlier we were at the Brass Lamp Bar celebrating our buddy Patrick's 25th birthday. I was only planning on stopping by and grabbing one drink until Claire sauntered in wearing a strapless, black mini dress. Alone. This was a surprise, seeing how her shitty, trust fund baby, boyfriend Dylan always showing up with her wherever our friend group went. Claire beams at me and Patrick as she walks over, giving us both hugs and wishes Patrick a happy birthday. I look at her from head to toe and down my whole drink. My dick grows against my pants and I have to stand up straight off the bar and adjust myself right as Claire turns to me.

"I was sure I was going to miss you tonight, you never stay long these days," Claire says.

"I figured I'd stick around to see you," I flirt and kiss her cheek. Claire has always been the hottest shit in our friend group, dating all the way back to high school, but made it clear she was off limit's to us all. That certainly didn't stop all of us from trying though.

"Well, I'm glad you did. Will you get me a drink?" she bats her big eyelashes at me and leans into my ear, pressing her C cup tits against my chest and whispers, "And maybe a Dick Sucker for yourself?" My cock flinches at her and I lean back, widening my eyes at her.

"What?"

Claire starts laughing, "Relax, it's just a drink. I was trying to make you laugh." I shake my head at Claire with a laugh and order us both two whiskey sours and tell the bartender to put it on my tab.

"Where's Dylan?" I ask, looking at Claire slip onto one of the bar stools next to Patrick. She flips her platinum hair over her right shoulder and sighs.

"I dumped him."

"Why?"

Claire rests her chin in her palm on the bar and shrugs, thanking the bartender who sets our drinks down, "Because I was sick of him leaving in the middle of the night to go sell coke to other chicks, if you know what I mean."

I nod, taking a sip of my drink. We all watched it happen, Claire and Dylan would leave and a few hours later Dylan would show back up at the party, alone, with a half ounce of cocaine he would throw at chicks for blowjobs. A few other people show up who we say hello to before Claire pulls me into an empty booth a few minutes later. She tugs on the bottom of her dress which is pointless because there's barely any fabric to cover her legs anyway. My eyes basically burn a hole where her pussy would be. I look back up at Claire and she definitely caught me looking at her. She raises her eyebrow and smiles at me, taking a sip of her drink.

"Well, I'm totally for the dumping of Dylan," I say, trying to ease the tension.

"Yeah, I bet you are," Claire giggles and finishes off her drink.

"What the hell does that mean?" I ask, leaning a little closer to Claire.

"It means, I'm sick of being at a bar. Did you drive?"

"Yeah, I drove," I say, quickly finishing off my drink. Claire grips my arm tightly and asks me if we can slip out through the patio to avoid saying bye to everyone. My mind races, trying not to get my hopes up as I grab Claire's hand and pull her out of the booth, the opposite way from where our friends are. We hold hands, her behind me as I maneuver our way through the crowds and keep Claire close to me. My dick throbs between my legs as we swiftly and silently make our way to my car in the parking garage just around the corner. I open the passenger door for her, catching a glimpse of hot pink panties as she pulls her slender heels into my car. I take a sharp breath in as I walk over to the other side and get in the driver's seat. I start the car, send a quick text to Pat to close out my tab with a 25% tip, and turn to Claire.

"Do you want to go to another bar?" I ask her.

"God, no," she scoffs and shakes her head.

"Do you want to go home then?" I ask and look down at my phone to a text from Pat that says 'You fucking suck! Got you.'

"No."

"Then let's go to my place. I think I have a bottle of gin somewhere and I'll pay for your Uber home later," I suggest, sticking my car into reverse.

"I don't think an Uber will be necessary," Claire says softly before I feel her hand graze my hard, bulging cock. I inhale sharply again and sigh which makes Claire giggle. We pull onto the interstate and my mind is just filled with thoughts of Claire. Thoughts of what I would do to her. Thoughts of what she would look like between my hands. My heart pounds in my chest and it feels like you can literally see it through my black t-shirt. I weave in between traffic, trying to pass as many cars as I can to get home as quickly as I can. I side eye Claire who's smiling at me in her seat, she catches my eye and leans over close to my face. She kisses my cheek, my ear and then gives me a soft bite on my earlobe. I snap my arm over and grip her thigh as a warning to be careful while I drive. She settles back into her seat and reaches down into her bag and pulls out some sort of tube of red.

"Do you think red will look good on your dick?" Claire asks me innocently, my heart drops into my stomach and I feel like my dick is about to burst my pants open. I realize a little too late the light in front of me has turned red, so I slam on my brakes and try to catch my breath. Thinking about Claire's mouth wrapped around me is sending my mind into spirals. I watch my hand slide up her thigh more and I work my index finger under the hem of her barely there dress. Claire twists the tube open and applies a bright red color on her velvety lips. My eyes flip back up to Claire's face who's finishing putting red lipstick on her pouty before saying, "You never answered me. Do you think red will look good around your dick?"

"Oh, yeah," I finally stammer out and grip her bare thigh tighter. And I'm a rock all the way home.

I punch the lock code into my door, hit enter and the door opens for us. I turn the lights on dimly in my kitchen and in the upstairs section of my loft, using my phone. Claire slides off her strappy black pumps and walks over to my massive floor to ceiling window overlooking Chicago. I fumble around my liquor rack, looking for the handle of gin Patrick left at my house a few months ago.

"God, your view never gets old. I could look at it everyday and never get sick of it," she calls to me.

"You should," I say under my breath, pulling out a huge bottle of Seagrams gin. I hear Claire make her way up the metal stairs into the half upstairs loft. She calls for me to come upstairs with our drinks and then she plays Drake quietly on the Alexa through all the speakers in the massive open room. I speed my way through dumping some ice into the glasses and splashing gin over the cubes before I race upstairs and find Claire sitting on my cloud sofa. I hand her her drink and sit on the small love seat just off the side.

"Sorry, I don't have any mixer," I tell her, sipping out of my glass, "I don't really drink at my place unless it's a party." Claire shakes her head at me, assuring me she doesn't care. She smoothes her black dress down again and sighs, looking out the window to her left.

"Was I stupid for dating Dylan?"

"Yes," I say, sipping from my glass again. I'm semi hard at this point but thoughts of Claire won't keep attacking my head.

"Really?" she asks again, setting her glass down on the table in front of her.

"For sure. We all told you from the fucking beginning too," I tell her. Claire sighs again and stands up, walking towards me. My eyes move downward at her slim waist as she stop right in front of me. I gaze back up to meet Claire's eyes who's biting her lip at me, "What are you doing?" I ask before exhaling slowly.

"I'm thinking," Claire says matter of factly.

"About what, Claire?"

"About that color red," Claire grins. She takes my glass out of my hand, sets it on the table next to hers and slides onto my lap, straddling me with her legs on either sides of my thighs, "What do you think, Klaus?" she asks, whispering my name with an emphasis against my lips. My hands immediately grab her waist as I inhale Claire's breath sharply. She chuckles slightly and weaves her fingers into my hair, tugging gently.

"Fuck," I murmur before Claire presses her lips to mine ands starts kissing me. Her hands squeeze a handful of my hair in her hand as my lips part hers with my tongue. I push Claire's hips down onto my bulge harder, securing her on top of me. We keep kissing, our tongue's going back and forth and exploring each other's mouths. Claire's hands slide down my front, stopping at my chest as she bites my lip and pulls slightly. I moan and push my pelvis harder against hers, sliding my hands under her tiny dress to her ass. I give her cheeks a firm squeeze as Claire lets go of my lips and opens her eyes, giving me a sultry look.

"I've been waiting for this all night," Claire mumbles between pants into my ear. I give her another squeeze and bite her neck.

"I'm gonna make you wait a bit longer, too," I chuckle before shifting her body so I'm basically cradling her with her back against the arm rest of the couch. Claire's eyes try to find answers in mine but I slam my mouth against hers and give her another long kiss, using my left free hand to slide it up between her legs. My fingers gently play with the fabric against her pussy lips, feeling the heat coming from underneath her panties. Claire works her hands down to the elastic on the waist of my boxers and immediately stops when I stop moving my hand under her dress, "Good girl.'

I work Claire's pink g-string off around her hips, down her legs and off from her feet. I give Claire one more kiss and say, "Get on your knees, Claire." I help lift her bottom half off the couch and she slides onto her knees between my legs. Claire looks her huge eyes up at me with a raised eyebrow and reaches to unbuckle my pants. With a little of my help, seconds later my pants and boxers are around my ankle with Claire gripping my cock. She gives it a stroke up and down before leaning forward and giving the round head of my kiss and then opening her whole mouth around it. My eyes slam shut and my head falls back onto the couch as I feel Claire move her wet mouth up and down my member. My hands reach forward and find her head, guiding her up and down. My head is in the clouds until I feel my dick push past something soft and warm. I immediately look down and see Claire's nose pressed against my pelvis, with her red lips right at the base of my shaft.

"Oh fuck, Claire," I gasp and hold her head there for a few more seconds. Claire's eyes water slightly as she looks at me before I let her go, but she keeps bobbing up and down, cupping my balls and massaging them lightly. I growl as Claire's hot little mouth works my whole length, feeling like heaven. Claire releases me with a 'pop' of her lips and then licks the underside from my ballsack, back to my head and swirls her tongue around my head before gently sucking on it like a lollipop. Claire digs her fingers into my thighs and I can hear her messy slobbering on my cock. I can feel myself getting closer to cumming so I hold Claire's head harder and give a fistful of her hair a hard tug. I hear Claire inhale through her nose and I push her head down again, feeling her throat contract and swallow around my cock as it shoots cum down her tiny little throat. Her throat massages the head of my shaft with every pulse, gag, and swallow. I let go of her head and grab her face to look at her, panting to catch my breath. Claire uses the back of her hand to wipe off her mouth, without even smudging her lipstick, and smiles at me.

"How did the red look?" Claire asks innocently with a high pitched voice.

"Breathtaking. Let's try pink next," I say between breaths. I yank my t-shirt off, slip my shoes off, and stand up to step out of my pants. I help Claire to her feet and she takes a slight step back and looks me up and down, biting her lip. I motion her to come back over and then turn her around, slowly sliding the zipper down her back. I lean down and kiss her shoulder softly halfway down giving her goosebumps. The dress slips down Claire's small body and falls to the floor, leaving her completely naked with her back turned to me. With my hands on her waist, I guide Claire to the couch she was on and roughly push her down before climbing on top of her, my hips grinding into her ass. Biting her shoulder again, Claire moans into the pillow under her arching her back to grind her ass back into me. I snicker to myself and flip Claire over onto her back, looking her naked body up and down. It's not the fist time I've seen Claire naked, but it's the first time I've seen Claire naked like this. Claire reaches up to grab my face and starts kissing me again as I work my hands on her tits, squeezing them tightly and rolling her hard nipples between my fingers. She gasps with every pinch and then groans as my lips find them, getting them wet with spit and nibbling gently. My hand grazes down to her pussy again, which is bare this time, and cups her warmth. Claire's already moist against my palm, so I rub my fingers up and down her slit, softly grazing her clit and then slip a finger inside her hot, wet cherry. Claire gasps loudly and pulls my face back to hers, ramming her tongue into my mouth. She wraps her arms around my neck and I start working my finger in and out of her slowly, making sure to rub it against the top wall with every plunge. I pull away from our kiss and watch her with hot eyes, writhing underneath me.

"Fuck Klaus, that feels so good," She whimpers after I slip a second finger inside of her. I keep pumping both my fingers inside of her and applying pressure on her g-spot which I can tell is making her start to shake. Claire closes her eyes tightly and grasps my bicep even tighter, shifting her hips under me to hit a different angle. I pull my fingers out slowly and raise them up to my lips, making her eyes shoot open from the absence, "Klaus, what are y-" she stammers as I laugh and lick her juices off my fingers before sliding them back into her tight cunt. Claire sighs a breath of relief as I return and then grasps at my growing erection again. I pump my fingers harder and alternate between rubbing her g-spot and fingering her back and forth and within 3 minutes Claire is gasping, shaking and moaning under my body from an orgasm. I pull my fingers out of her and put them into her mouth, and like a good girl, Claire sucks them clean while still stroking me.

"Now turn around and get on your knees," I snap at her, giving her a light slap on the face. Claire's playful eyes blink at me and she gives me a kiss.

"Yes, sir," Claire mutters as I lean off her and let her turn around, on her knees, facing the glass railing with her tits against the back pillows of the couch. I stop and grin at the view of downtown Chicago behind a gorgeous naked girl with her ass in the air for me. I shake my head and get closer to Claire who smiles at me over her left shoulder. I grab my cock and slide it up and down her slit, getting the tip of my dick wet. My other hand grabs her waist, digging my fingers into it and I sigh in disbelief at how this night turned out. I press my cock against her sex and it slips in after the smallest resistance. I push forward until my balls are touching her clit and I can feel her firm cervix pressing at my tip. Claire wriggles underneath me, whimpering, but I hold her against me, pushing slightly harder at her insides.

"Klaus-" I hear Claire yelp before I interrupt her saying, "I know, baby, I know," and I slide out of her slowly and kiss her back. I push my dick back into her cunt and grip my other hand on her waist, hyper-aware of how tight she feels around me. Claire basically melts into the couch, arching her back for me with moans as I quicken my pace. Claire's pussy was easily the tightest pussy I have ever felt, and by far the best view I have ever had. I close my eyes and pump harder and harder into Claire, listening to her groan softly into the couch. I pull out of Claire, pull her hips back even further and slide her off the pillows so her face is flat against the seat cushions and pull her ass up even higher for me. I sigh again and sink right back into Claire's sex with a smile spreading on my face. I push Claire's head down into the cushion with my hand as I shift my body more over hers and pound her harder, "Fuckkkk, Klaus. Fuck me harder."

Claire's words nearly send me over the edge and I am hardly a man to argue, but I manage to get another few hard pumps before slamming my dick all the way inside of her and explode my cock again. I feel my dick twitch and pulse inside her, shooting my load into the back of her cunt, "Holy shit," I gasp and wipe a small layer of sweat off my forehead. I pull my softening erection out of Claire and push her onto her side so I can lay down with her. I wrap one arm around Claire and lay beside her, trying to catch my breath. I don't know if I've ever cum that hard before, and all I can think about is how badly I already want more. I close my eyes and gasp a few times as Claire runs her fingers up and down my naked chest, "Claire, that was fucking- wow."

"You're really rough, Klaus. You know that?"

I fling my eyes open and immediately turn to her, worried I went too hard on her, "I know, sorry. Too rough?"

Claire giggles and shakes her head, "No, not at all. I knew you'd be that way."

"Knew?" I widen my eyes, taken aback. Claire kisses me.

"We've been friends for over 10 years. You know I talk to the girls you guys bring around," Claire laughs and kisses me again. I stand up off the couch, run my fingers through my hair and then pull Claire to her feet. I grab her hand and pull her a few yards across the open room to my king sized bed and push her straight onto it. I tell Alexa to turn the lights upstairs to purple and climb onto my black silk sheets right next to Claire. Drake's 'Wu-Tang' Forever' comes on the speakers as I kiss Claire right between her breasts. Her fingers run through my hair and I peer my head up to her.

"Claire?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna fuck your ass now, okay?" I more-so state, instead of ask. Claire's eyes get wider than I've ever seen them and she starts to sit up before I push her back down. I press my lips against hers.

"Klaus, I've never had a good experience with that. Dylan wou-"

"I don't want to fucking hear that name tonight. You just gotta trust me, babe," I whisper into her ear and then kiss her neck, "Just trust me."

Claire relaxes underneath me as I slip my finger back to her still wet cunt. I lower my head to suck on her perfect, pink nipples again and start lowering my finger to her tight, puckered little asshole. I hear her gasp and clench at the touch of my finger. I give her nipple a small bite and lift my head to kiss her lips. Her eyes look worried, looking over my face as I rub small circles around her little hole.

"Relax, Claire, I fucking promise I won't hurt you," I mutter into her hair, "Just take a deep breath and close your eyes."

I push slightly at Claire's tight hole to resistance and get pushed right back out. I kiss her again and reach over her into my drawer and grab some lube. I pump some onto my fingers and go back to my position. I rub a few more circles and then pop the tip of my finger into her sphincter. Claire gasps sharply and then exhales with a 'whooooo'.

veexn
veexn
9 Followers
12