Red Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My other hand strokes Claire's head gently as I watch her furrow her eyebrows together at the new feeling. I twist my finger gently and pull it back the tiniest bit just to push it in to my first knuckle. I feel Claire tense under me so I stop pushing and wiggle my finger gently. Claire exhales, relaxes again and I push my finger deeper into her ass. Claire reaches one hand over and finds my growing dick, massaging it gently.

"That's my girl," I mutter at Claire as I feel my finger bottom out in her asshole. She clenches involuntarily and shrieks underneath me which I quiet down with a kiss, "You're fantastic, baby, just relax," I remind her again.

"Klaus, I don't even know if you'll fit half of you in there, this is so much," Claire gasps quickly, opening her eyes to me.

"I told you to trust me," I say quietly again and pull my finger back out before pushing it in fully again. Claire moans under me and tries to pull her body away but I hold her tight under me. Working my finger back and forth, I feel Claire slowly loosening up under my finger so I pull out and start working in two fingers. With less resistance than before, I push past my first knuckle and stop, letting Claire adjust to my digits. I kiss her neck as Claire strokes my dick a few times again.

"Klaus..." Claire whispers, turning her head into my chest, kissing it softly. I answer her with a kiss on her temple and push my fingers further into her tight, hot canal. Pulling out slightly, I push further in, then pull out and push in again until my fingers are completely buried in her, "Oh, shit" she mumbles into my chest. I smile to myself and start pulling my fingers out just to push them right back in, pulling out a little deeper every time before pushing the whole length of my fingers inside Claire each time. Claire feels completely relaxed under me now, letting me slide my two fingers easily in and out of her asshole.

I pull my fingers out of Claire and tell her to roll onto her stomach. I give her a pillow and tell her to put it under her hips as I grab the bottle of lube. Claire hesitates for a split moment and slides it underneath her. I pump several pumps of lube into my hand, spread it over my rock hard dick and then again slip two fingers into Claire's stretched little ring with ease. I rub the lube around on her insides and slide in and out two more times. She moans my name into the bed again and I pull my fingers out to position my prick against her asshole.

"Please go slow," she sighs quietly, feeling the pressure I'm putting against her. I rub the small of her back and give her ass cheek a small slap before I lean over and kiss the tender spot.

"I will. I'll take care of you," I tell her as I start pushing my rod past her tight pucker. Claire squirms underneath me but I rub her back again and the head of my cock disappears and pops right in, "Breathe out."

Claire breathes out heavily like I told her to after noticing her holding her breath. I tell her to relax and breathe again as I slide another inch inside of her. I feel Claire clench around me and stars fill my mind as I run my hands up and down her sides getting her to ease her tension. I keep pushing and right as I get just past halfway Claire reaches back and puts her hand on my upper thigh, whimpering.

"Klaus, I can't," she finally whines at me, opening her eyes to make eye contact with me.

"Yes, you can, baby," I soothe her and push in a little further before stopping completely. I give her ass cheek a little squeeze and reach my hand under her to find her clit. As soon as my fingers find it, Claire moans loudly and I start rubbing her clit softly being careful to not overstimulate her. She completely relaxes and goes nearly limp after minute of rubbing her most sensitive spot so I pull my dick out about an inch and then squeeze two more inches in her.

"Oh God," Claire groans into the black sheets. I smile, looking down at over half my erection shoved up Claire's ass and my eyes trail up her petite back, over her blonde hair that's glowing purple, and over to her face with closed eyes and an 'O' shape made by her still red lips. I had no idea what I was getting myself into thinking Claire's pussy was the tightest thing I've ever felt. This was beyond ecstasy and it's taking literally all my control not to ravage her right now. Claire mumbles another 'fuck' under her breath as I slide further into her.

I feel my balls pressed against Claire's pussy and stop moving. I hold my place to let her adjust to every inch of me, not wanting to fuck any of this up.

"Do you still trust me?" I finally ask her. Claire's eyes open to look at me and she nods eagerly, catching my eye, "Good, because I'm fully buried in you and fuck, Claire. You feel so fucking good."

Claire grins at me and then tells me to keep going. I chuckle at her words and pull a few inches of myself out just to push my whole length in her again. Just like with my fingers, I pull out a little more every time and shove my shaft back in her. In just a few minutes I'm pulling out every inch just to ram it back into her. She feels so tight and hot, every little clench she gives me nearly pushes me over the edge. I slap her ass hard and pull myself completely out of her. One, to switch positions, but two, so I don't blow my load in her so quickly.

Claire's eyes fly open and I yank the pillow out from under her and flip her onto her back using one arm swiftly. Claire's back lands on the bed with a soft thump and I push the pillow back under her hips to raise them higher for me. Claire reaches down to rub her clit but I smack her hand away.

"Not this time," I grunt at her and put my left hand by her ear and use my other hand to get my dick back in her asshole. Claire gasps at my intrusion and then lets me slide all the way in with ease, "I want to watch your face as I fuck you."

Claire gives me a trusting look and nods before giving my chest a kiss. I start thrusting gently, but with speed into her. I watch her eyes roll into the back of her head and I can tell she's completely giving in to me. I bite her collarbone sharply and pick up my pace as I fuck her perfect anus. Claire's ski slope nose scrunches up as I fully bottom out in her. I push my pelvis hard against her clit to tease her a tiny bit which makes her moan loudly. My hand grips her hair tightly again and I go back to pounding her ass, which is easy at this point.

"I've wanted you for so long," I hear her murmur in my ear.

"Yeah?" I grunt in her ear before bringing my mouth to her neck.

"Ohhhh yeah," she moans and that sends me into full throttle. I can't even control myself and start going full force into her accepting asshole. I can hear my balls smack against her flesh and my teeth clamp down on the skin right where her neck meets her chest.

"Good, because this tight ass is all mine now, right?"

"Yes," she gasps under me. I reach up and wrap my hand around her throat which Claire smiles at.

"Yes, what?" I growl.

"Yes, sir," she croaks out. I squeeze her throat a little harder and I can feel myself getting closer to cumming.

"Good. Now cum for me if you want to breathe," I snarl and grip her throat even harder. Not even three seconds after my words, I feel Claire tense up and start shaking under me, exploding in an orgasm. Her tight rings clench and unclench rapidly around my cock as she moans and gasps for air which send me into my own orgasm. I shove all of my rod to the end and feel her asshole milk my erection as I shoot load after load deep into her. Letting go of Claire's throat so she can catch her breath more. I kiss her forehead and slowly pull myself out of her once I'm all dry and tell her, "I told you."

I collapse on the bed next to Claire and slip the pillow out from under her hips. Claire lays panting next to me, staring at the ceiling before she slowly turns her head to me saying, "You did tell me. I can't believe that."

"And next time will be even better," I grin and grab her waist pulling her to me.

"Next time?" She asks.

"I told you your tight little ass was mine now. Fuck Dylan."

"I think I could fuck you for the rest of my life, Klaus."

"Good, because I could definitely fuck you for the rest of mine and for sure in a few more hours. Now stay with me," I mutter into her hair, closing my eyes.

"Okay," Claire whispers and we both fall asleep to each other's breathing and the soft music singing through the speakers throughout the loft.

12