Red Lipstick Whispers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,164 Followers

Marchent leaned her head back and moaned. Clearly Shoshana was doing something correctly, though Lizzie still wasn't sure if this was Shoshana's first time or not.

"Tongue," Marchent whispered. "Tongue me. I prefer long strokes, deep inside."

Lizzie watched the oral action of Shoshana eating Marchent's pussy.

Then Marchent opened her eyes, looking straight at Lizzie. "Why are you still dressed?"

It was a fair question.

Lizzie started with her spandex pants for whatever reason. She took those off along with her panties. Then off came her tshirt. Then bra. She was totally naked and couldn't help but rub her own pussy with one hand, and her pink nipple with the other. She masturbated tenderly and watched. This was better than any porn she had ever seen in her life.

No porn director could have concocted this scene. The sight of Shoshana eating Marchent's pussy was more intense than anything Lizzie could have ever imagined on her own.

After a few minutes, Marchent licked and bit her own lower lips. Her fingers dug into the Jewish student's curly dark hair.

"I'm cumming," Marchent stated. "I expect you to swallow every drop. Proper training is very important."

Marchent dug her fingers deeper and pulled Shoshana's head tight when she came. Her body tensed, toes curled, and she surely made a mess down Shoshana's throat.

Then Marchent relaxed, tapping Shoshana's jaw, signaling for her to stand up. When Shoshana stood, they kissed deeply. Marchent tasted her own cum.

Marchent held her hand out and crooked her finger, signaling for Lizzie to approach them.

Lizzie came towards their intertwined naked bodies. She was unsure of who to approach first. The youthful Jewish beauty? Or the Goddess Marchent?

The choice became clear when Marchent ended the kiss and turned Shoshana's body to the side, as if presenting a gift.

Lizzie knew which gift she wanted first. She bent down to suck each of Shoshana's light brown nipples, eliciting a gasp in the process. Then Lizzie planted a big kiss on Shoshana's lips, which Marchent joined, so that all three co-conspirator's tongues kissed at the same time. Their naked bodies touched, with their hard nipples pressing against one another's.

Marchent was the first to leave the kiss.

"Shoshana, on your knees again," Marchent ordered. "As you know, it's customary to thank your instructor after each lesson. No exceptions."

Rules were rules. Tradition is tradition. Shoshana went back to her knees, this time for Lizzie, and 'thanked' her for today's lesson. The Jewish girl went to work eating Lizzie's pussy, and now it was Lizzie's turn to moan with her eyes rolled back.

"This is how it's going to be," Marchent said. "Shoshana, you will obey your instructor. In turn, she will make you a star. She will instill in you all the confidence in the world. If you listen and learn, you will become unstoppable. Make sure you thank her properly. Every time. Okay, Ms. Kalinski?"

Shoshana managed to nod as she sucked and tongued Lizzie's pussy. It was a ravishing feeling and Lizzie felt her breath swept away. She came inside Shoshana's mouth with relative ease. There was no shame or guilt. Only euphoria.

When Lizzie's orgasm was done, Shoshana stood and they kissed some more. Shoshana made sure to thank her new instructors with more kisses on the mouth and cheek.

Lizzie smiled, "I have a formal class to teach soon. Thank you both for an interesting morning."

"I have a class too," Shoshana blushed. "So I'm assuming we'll meet again? Next week, same time?"

"I'll add that to my schedule for the next few months. By the way, you were magnificent. You're something special."

The agreement was made; the deal sealed with a final kiss on the lips.

Tiny lines at the corner of Marchent's eyes deepened as she smiled and watched with pride. It was a sight to behold; a new ballet mistress kissing an innocent student. Both of them naked, holding each other while kissing.

They all got dressed with smiles and laughter unabashed by this secret affair. When each had finished smoothing back their long hair and straightening their clothes, the three of them were ready. They stepped out of the room, back into their expected roles in society. Each went their separate way towards the unsuspecting world.

Going up to the next floor, Lizzie stopped in the archway to silently observer her ballet class where her students were preparing. She watched the women as they stretched or preened in front of the large window. The mood in the room changed when they caught sight of her, the instructor, and they hurried to ready themselves for the start of class.

With supreme confidence, Lizzie held her head high, like the prima ballerina about to take center stage in a major production and strutted to the center of the room to face her class. She had a proud look on her face and subconsciously ran her tongue around her lips. None of her students would ever guess that she still had a delicious coating of fresh cum around her mouth, which was better than any lipstick on the market.

The End

Much love to GretaRose, PaxJanson and Dazmine.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.