All Comments on 'Red Notice Ch. 15'

by K.A. Ryde

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh dear, this is really not going very well at all! If Kelly is to keep her job she needs to develop some self belief. Who should she turn to for help? Nadine or Cherry? I don't think the relationship (if it can be called that) with Kam is helping at all!

Or is Kelly just totally unsuitable for the job.

Let's hope she improves, and perhaps it would help if the students were actually being naughty, their 'crimes' seem rather petty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good character exploration. Don't let this go on too long or it'll become implausible that she'd keep her job. At this rateI expect Nadine to punish her.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgeralmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed this chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It seems that Kelly is increasingly feeling or worrying that the spanking of these students is abuse, and because it excites her possibly sexual abuse. Here we have a person who enjoys being spanked and spanking others, Kelly cannot seem to seperate her own feelings from her work. She is in a position where her own mental welfare is being seriously compromised. I found this chapter disturbing, the fun and excitement of the earlier writing is bring overshadowed by her real worries and mental struggles. Kelly seems close to a breakdown. Even 67 grand a year is not worth this.

Kams spank em and enjoy it attitude is not helping at all. I am not convinced that the spanking friendship with her is moving Kelly in the right direction.

Day 2 and already the job is overwhelming her...... Kelly needs some help and guidance. Possibly she needs her own self esteem improving. Some firm love from Cherry perhaps, or very firm guidance from Nadine.

Also i agree with earlier post, the reasons for these girls getting reds seem pretty trivial.

Next chapter is required!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Obviously I want Kelly to get spanking, and preferably get one herself as well. I expect most of the readership would love her job and would have all the naughty girls bent over bare bottomed and well spanked. 'i'm sorry' or 'i'll be good', being said by teary eyed little girls who have learned their lesson.

However, i am enjoying the way Skringle is developing her character, and the conflict that is going on in her mind. Kelly is not one of us, no urge to spank, no joy at the control and the submission of the miscreant. Kelly has her own lessons to learn, and just maybe she will emerge as the perfect person for the job.

Its been a while since the last episode, i hope a new chapter will come soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous