Red Ribbon Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wincing slightly from the ache in her body, Shae makes her way to the center of the room. Stepping over the candles, she lies on the cushion. Khan steps back into the corner and presses the timer remote. Anticipation, fear and the start of exhaustion visit Shae in her bizarre bed, as she lies there waiting. The cushion is soft and bends to her body, quite relaxing after Gary. Closing her eyes, she lets herself rest. Shortly, she hears a solemn clicking on the wooden floor accompanied by a rustling scurry, shuffle maybe. Shae decides not to look but opens her eyes.

Approached from above, Shae is shocked when her eyes lay on beautiful goddess, followed by a bizarre thing in a full black latex suit, no face, "gimp suit." She remembers the name from the sex shop in town. It crawls and scurries on the floor behind the woman. "Is there a fucking person in there?" She wonders, fully disturbed by its odd movement. "I hope I'm not fucking that." She thinks to herself.

"Don't worry. He won't be taking you in the biblical sense darling, but he will be helping. My name is Charlotte for the night and what is yours dear?" Paused in minor shock, Shae repeats the question in her head. "I'll bet I'm the first patron tonight to ask you that." She states, face stone, inscrutable. "Someone gave me a name." Shae speaks distantly. "Well let's have yours this time. I'll ask you once more, now you've had a chance to think on it. What is your name, girl?" Charlotte states firmly.

"Shaellondra, uh, Shae." She stutters back. The hard glint in Charlotte's eyes tells Shae this will not be easy, but the conversation is a new twist and it makes her a bit hopeful.

"Well Shae, I will tell you up front this is not going to be easy for you. I have manners, but I am about to break your mind and your body. I'm doing this because I like it and for no other reason. I'm paying for it, because your display in the tent communicated you have no restrictions, or to simplify, I'm paying so you can't tell me no. Understand so far?"

"Yes. I understand Charlotte." Shae nods, lying still, holding down her fear as she listens.

"Good Shae. That's very good. Now to my manners. Because of the terror you're about to experience at my hand, I will give you the option to take a pill, once at the 30-minute mark and once at the end. This pill will make you forget the event, in a few hours or so, should it be more than you wish to process. Is that clear Shae?"

"Yes Charlotte, it is. Thank you." Shae responds, hoping subservience will earn her some deference. Charlotte steps back several paces in her red 6 inch stilettos, wearing an expensive and sensually formed red dress, revealing voluptuous double D breasts in two large, perfect mounds atop her tall curvy frame. Amazonian, comes to Shae's mind as she stares in awe, at this commanding, blonde Queen. Awe cuts quickly to searing fear as Charlotte reaches behind her back sends a whip tail cracking into Shae's belly.

Screaming out her lashes Shae takes stripe upon stripe across the front of her, Charlotte nearly frothing with dark glee at Shae's radiant pain and fear, that freakish hulking thing chittering and laughing at her, bouncing like monkey at it's Mistress's side. Minutes pass until Charlotte is satisfied, curling the whip and handing it to the gimp. Crisscrossed with countless welts, though surprisingly little blood, Shae cries softly and keeps her eyes on the ceiling, wishing herself far away.

Shuffling scuffle sounds move toward her. Shae closes her eyes, not wanting to see it any closer. Squeezing tightly she swims in revulsion as it leans over her body, smelling of piss, breath rancid, sniffing and hovering over her naked form. She wants to punch it in the face and run but she forces herself to stay still.

Sniffing and chuffing apparently ended, it places something smooth on the mound of her bare, raw pussy. Peeking her eyes open, she sees it's a lit candle. It begins lining a row of them down the torn and welted center of her, triggering tiny shivers of disgust each time its latex skin touches hers, shaking the candles on her sore belly.

It places them until they reach her breasts, then sets one more, nearby her head. Flickering candles arranged, it hobbles back to Mistress as Shae lays very still, tears now dried in trails down her face. Without warning, a very loud metal sound track fills the room with roaring angst. Charlotte's voice still carries as she calls out, "Shitheads. Shake." Hearing sounds in the floor under the velvet bed, Shae fears her mind is cracking, until she sees two rows of latex lined arms come up from the floor and wrap her body. It, having sidled unnoticed near to her head, places the final candle on her forehead.

Holding her head as still as possible, Shae begins to scream as the army of gimp arms begin rocking her body back and forth, moving her just enough to splash the wax without toppling the candles. Hot wax sears and seeps over her welted skin as she screams, still holding her head like a statue. It, starts hopping and flipping on the ground around her body, foul smell warning her each time it is near her head. Of all the terrors in her night, this freak in the mask may be the worst. He seems so, inhuman.

Charlotte particularly enjoys the panic Shae expresses, when it is near. "How does anyone enjoy this shit?" Shae thinks hatefully in her head. "What the fuck is wrong with these people?" Tears now racing for the surface, her belly quakes in a hard sob. Too late, she tries to steady herself. As the candles list to their sides, flooding Shae's skin with hot wax, the latex hands grasp each candle, covering the top and extinguishing the flames in black rubber palms. Deftly, they set the candles off the cushion as the gimp comes around collecting them off the floor.

Taking them to Mistress, Shae watches through dripping eyes as they quietly converse. "Please. I'm sorry I wore the ribbon. I'm not cut out for this." Her sorrowful thoughts deepen, feeling a sense of defeat as she lays, body badly marked with the sins of others. Resigning herself to finishing what she started, Shae gathers her will as she waits for the pair to finish talking.

It scampers off towards the mirrors as Charlotte approaches Shae and looks down at her pitiful countenance and brilliant marks. "You are a strong one sweet Shae. I have something special for you. I think is going to crack you right in half." Smiling with her cold, hard eyes she backs away from Shae and sits on a stool the gimp has placed for her.

It moves over to Shae, running its rubber hands over her wounds, sometimes gouging or pinching, other times rubbing and caressing. It works its way down her body to her abused pussy. It leans in and sniffs her folds, cackling and bouncing at it's prize. Pain rips through her head, and she feels the urge to vomit as she watches it reach back and strap a hard metal cock onto it's crotch.

Cold, unforgiving metal shoved up her sacred hole is only half as hard as watching this thing writhe above her, it's scent surely mixing into hers, she feels in madness. At once, she begins to laugh, finding this hopping trash alien's cyborg monkey fucking hilarious, until another part of her returns, resuming her mindless screaming descent into madness. When the timer reads: 30:00, Khan's strong voice cuts through the screaming music. "Halt!" He calls out almost angrily. Music pauses as the gimp scampers immediately over to Mistress, metal cock clanging off the floor at least twice in his journey.

Walking over to Charlotte, Khan bends the short distance to speak in her ear. Handing him something, she backs away and begins conversing with her creep. Khan walks over and checks Shae's wounds, checks her pussy, then sits near her head on floor lifting her as he places a pill on her tongue.

"Take this." He tells her, handing her a bottle of water. "For the record little one, none of the girls have accomplished what you have tonight. Just think you should know, you're number one." He wipes her face with a towel and gives her a few more sips on the water before returning to his corner.

___

Ch 8 - Coming Down

Shae's mind soon slips, the moments blurred together. With a little help from Charlotte's medicine, she begins to move like a specter, room after room, a few gentle, most not. Lost in her cloud, she runs the Mirror House three times before she finally stumbles out the back door and falls into Khan's arms saying, "Am I done yet? Did I finish it?" Khan smiles painfully at her, holding up her wasted body. "Yes little one, all done." He wraps her in a warm blanket and sets her on a bale of hay. She leans on his huge arm, simply breathing.

Joe walks up and gives a silent look to Khan. He moves and Joe takes his place putting his arm around Shae's shoulders. "Joey." She smiles, wincing as he tucks her in close. "You okay, beautiful?" Joe asks, small tears standing in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm fine." She smiles absently, "Long as I made them big bucks." She attempts to be playful, hoping to change the pained look in his eyes. Just then Khan walks up. "I told Marnie she should hand it to you herself, but she's a cunt. Here's your take for night little one, it's just under three thousand." Shae's tired eyes glow brightly as she replays Khan's tally.

"Are you serious?" She gasps, grabbing for the envelope and counting for herself. "Don't expect that every time little one. You signaled no limits with that ribbon on your neck. You can't play it that way every time." Shae nods, fully understanding his warning.

"Get with Toni tomorrow if you want to start learning. No one will bother or blame you if you don't. Good night little one. I'm proud as hell you made it through." She calls to Khan as he slips away into the dark, "Thank you, Khan, for all your help." Leaning into Joe, Shae works to relax her aching body and close off the new terrors, planted into her mind, as she counts the money in the envelope.