All Comments on 'Red Ribbons and Scripture'

by beagle9690

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Confused.....26 26 36???

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
?

I presume that there will be a Chapter 2?

The story seems unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure hope there is more .:. Very odd ending if this is all

beagle9690beagle9690over 2 years agoAuthor

There will be more to the story.

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

4 1/2 * from me. I’ll round that up to 5! I enjoyed reading the story very much.

I do wish that you had edited it a bit more carefully. In particular, your style of writing dialogue slows down my reading and leaves me shaking my head a bit. I find it easier to read if each speaker has a new paragraph and the quotation marks clearly define what is being said.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I second what Davester said. Nearly impossible to follow the dialog and time a new person speaks, a new paragraph needs to be used. There were also times when the story switched from past tense to current tense. Disturbing. I strongly recommend an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is very disjointed, and it is often unclear who is the speaker. Several times I had to re-read a paragraph trying to figure out who was talking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story in every way!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a moving story of romance, drama, and faith, brought together beautifully by the author. One of the very few stories on the site that does not denigrate religious faith while at the same time having erotic elements. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous