Red Riding 'Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I say 'effervescent'?" I asked rhetorically, referring to our agreed upon safe word. Still, it was sweet and I smiled at him, "No, baby, you didn't hurt me. In fact, next time I may just take you up on that collar and leash offer"

"Man, you white girls are just straight-up freaks," he said, shaking his head a little and chuckling "Although I have to say, I was a little worried about you, you got here a little late."

"Yeah, well, I got lost. I didn't know Lincoln Heights turns into East Warwick or whatever at some point," I said, remembering my earlier confusion.

"It doesn't," Terrance said, "But some of the kids switch around the street signs every now and again to fuck with cops. I mean, it was part of the fantasy when I said it and all but I meant it, it is not a safe neighbourhood."

"Yeah, you really need to move onto campus." I said, bringing up an often discussed issue between us.

"Let's not have that fight again," he said, looking over at his clock as a means to change the subject, "You still want to go to Kelly's party?"

"Well, let's see, you both ripped and came on my costume so...I'm going to have to go with no, I don't want to go to my friend's Halloween party" I said fairly spitefully. The idea had been that we would go out to the party afterwards. Calling him an asshole when he'd ripped my dress had been fairly honest of me.

"You have a black dress here," he said, "Or you have that weird Harry Potter costume from last year, so you could be a witch if you want and I still have my costume from today so I can still go as a retrograde offensive stereotype."

"Oh shut up," I said, "And it's not Harry Potter, it's a sexy Hogwarts student costume."

"Yeah, no, that's much better." he said sarcastically

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his shoulder.

"You know, other college students fantasized about Hermione growing up, you should consider yourself lucky." I said, kissing the Semper Fi tattoo on his bicep.

"Yeah, well, other college students didn't finance their education with four years in Afghanistan and Iraq and so they get off on stupid shit." he scoffed

There was a brief moment of silence between us as we relaxed, both clearly still enjoying the sweet soft moments after the filthy things we'd done to each other.

"Ash," I heard him say, a note of worry in his voice, "You're not really off the pill, right?"

I giggled.

"No babe," I said, kissing his cheek, "As much as I get off on the idea of having your beautiful, caramel coloured babies some day I have my undergrad and masters to get through so that day is far, far in the future."

"Good, because you know," he said, "I've had a lot of responsibility in my life to date and, you know..."

"I know, baby," I said, kissing him again, "A few years of fucking each others brains out before anything resembling that real commitment."

He tilted his head and looked at me, those big beautiful brown eyes looking at me and making me feel so loved. I couldn't help it, I was deeply in love with the man and just his look made me a little weak. Because of that I couldn't help but smile like a moron as I thought about something that had happened.

"What?" I heard him ask,

"Nothing, just..." I smiled at the memory, "You cum when I say 'I love you."

"No, I cum after fucking you for a good thirty-five minutes and I can't hold out any longer," he said, "I don't know what they're teaching you at that yoga class but I swear to god, you feel tighter now than you did the first time I fucked you."

"Baloney," I said emphatically, "You came when I said I loved you which means you looooove me,"

He rolled his eyes at my teasing before kissing the top of my head.

"I must," he nodded, "Why else would I agree to do this shit for you?"

I kissed him again, "Well, there is your turn at fantasy night next time,"

"Hmm, yeah, true," he said, "But that does bring me back to Kelly's party."

"Oh?" I asked, thinking he might be referring to the costumes that the other girls might be wearing and maybe him looking for ideas.

"Yeah, and, you know for my next fantasy night...well you're a bit of a freak and we know Kelly's a bit of a freak so I was thinking maybe...you know you could see if maybe she'd be up for..."

"Sweetie?" I said, cutting him off, looking sweetly into his eyes and speaking softly "I loved tonight and I love you so, so much. I did and do, really, and I'm willing to do anything you want me to do next time."

I could see his eyes sparkle at my words

"Right so you and Kelly..." he began before I interrupted him again.

"But if you ever even mention sleeping with me and my best friend again? I will straight fuck you up."

And with that, I tenderly kissed my boyfriend on the cheek and dreamily lay back down onto his bed, gazing up appreciatively at him, secure in the knowledge that he'd know I wasn't fucking around.

The End