Red Riding Hood's Wolf Encounter

Story Info
Red Riding Hood is dominated by Wolf, a mysterious man.
1.2k words
4.06
12.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Red Riding Hood has lived in the same village her entire life. She has become somewhat of a legend in her hometown, due to her signature red coat. She has always kept one wrapped around her when she ventures out into the town, since she was a child. Now as a young adult, she continues the tradition.

Every Saturday she takes a care package full of goodies and necessities to her frail, elderly grandma, as it is hard for her to get out and shop for herself. This Saturday was no exception! Red Riding Hood packed up a basket and headed through the small town to her grandmother's house.

While making her way across the town square, she noticed a handsome man with a long beard and sharp, dark features staring at her from a distance. She thought to herself that he was probably looking at her distinctive red coat, and she avoided his glance. As her path approached the man, she noticed the man slipping something into her pocket!

She stepped off the sidewalk next to a bench to take a look at the surprise note. It was a slip of paper with the words "Detour? 130 Main Street Room 207, Sincerely, Wolf"

Red Riding Hood simply had to go give this man a piece of her mind. Just who did he think he was, requesting women follow him into the unknown of a hotel room and let God knows what happen to them!

Basket of goodies still in hand, she angrily marched up to the inn, to the door of 130 Main Street- Room 207. She knocked aggressively on the door, with a speech prepared in her mind to let him know she was appalled by his behavior, and that she would never let a man treat her so disrespectfully. However, she also couldn't help but feel intrigued as to what the man could possibly want from her, and her curiosity did lead her to the door after all.

After a few seconds, the door opened slowly. Little Red Riding Hood opened her mouth to begin her chastising, when a hand clamped firmly over her lips and pulled her inside. The next thing she knew, Wolf was tying her hands behind her back in a fury, and she could not help but notice he was a sexy beast of a man through the fear and alarm she felt.

Wolf held her wrists firmly and whispered into her ear from behind "So, you decided to join me after all with your scarlet letter of a coat, I see?"

Little Red Riding Hood felt her nipples harden from his husky voice. She fell into a confusion of lust and panic that left her breathless and wanting much more of Mr. Mysterious Wolf.

Wolf proceeded to pull her coat down, leaving it hanging around her bound wrists. "I'm going to untie you, and dress you for the occasion. Do you understand, Red?"

Red Riding Hood shook her head, continuing to be speechless from the unexpected encounter. She felt her wrists being untied, but with the ropes off she was becoming more naked by the second. Wolf tore her coat from her, letting it fall to the floor. Wolf disrobed her completely, leaving her naked and vulnerable.

"I found this was only fitting," he said as he slid a red velvet collar around her neck and clasped it firmly into place. "You're mine now, Red. I've been lusting over you, watching you prance through town, with your coat like a scarlet letter for way too long. Now I'm going to take what I want from you."

Wolf proceeded by tying Red Riding Hood into a dragonfly armbinder with beautiful crimson hemp rope, which tightly bound her arms extended behind her back. Red found herself becoming wet between the legs, her clitoris growing excited with each tie Wolf wrapped around her arm.

After checking that the ropes were securely fastened, Wolf took a step back to admire his work. He found Red absolutely stunning dressed in all red, as he was used to admiring her in her red cloak from afar. Now he could admire her hard nipples, the soft curvature of her hips, and the sweet, glistening pussy of hers he could not wait to get his hands and mouth on.

"On your knees, without taking your eyes off me," said Wolf.

Red obeyed readily, staring up into Wolf's eyes with her lips gently parted, anticipating what was to come next.

Wolf released his fully erect member from behind his zipper and did not hesitate to shove it forcefully into Red's mouth repetitively. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and used it to push himself further into her mouth and eventually into her throat.

Despite Red's gagging she did as she was told, and she never took her eyes off of Wolf. She could see pleasure growing in his face, his deep brown eyes narrowing closer to ecstasy with every passing moment.

The closer Wolf grew to climaxing, the more he desired her. He loved watching himself push in and out of her mouth, aiming to push in deeper and deeper every time. When he felt as if he were about to burst, he pulled her head back by her hair. Red pushed her head forward with a hunger for his cock, but Wolf desired taking a little more time with her. He grabbed the rope binding her arms, pulled her to her feet, and placed her on her back on the hotel mattress.

Red instantly spread her legs, desiring for him to give her more. She squirmed her sex closer and closer to the edge of the bed, trying to usher Wolf to enter her. At this Wolf smirked and began lightly fingering the outside of her vagina. He rubbed her natural lubricant between his fingers before bringing his index finger to his mouth to taste her.

"You're a very eager girl, Red. I don't know if I can let you have me quite yet," said Wolf, "You're going to have to convince me that you deserve it."

Red pulled herself into a sitting position. "Please, sir. I need you inside of me. The taste of you wasn't enough, and I need you inside of me."

Wolf pushed Red back down and entered her deeply. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Oh yes sir!"

At this, Wolf was pleased and began to downright fuck Red as hard and fast as he could manage. When he felt himself reaching a climax, he pulled out of her vagina and pumped his seed onto her face and chest, letting out a moan of satisfaction. It glistened across her nipples, neck, and face.

"Thank you for your cum, sir," said Red, as she relaxed her body.

Wolf may have finished, but he was far from done with Red. He buried his face between her legs, began to tongue her clitoris, and made her utter moans of satisfaction.

When Red came, her entire body became tense, her hips thrust forward, and her screams of pleasure echoed through the hotel room. When her climax was finished, Wolf's tongue on her felt so intense, that she began pulling against the ropes to pull him away. She soon found out that the ropes were secured too tightly, and she was at his mercy to end the overwhelming sensation.

After Wolf brought Red to climax (and then some), he kissed Red softly on the top of the head. "Did you enjoy your time with me?" he asked her sensually.

"Of course I did! I want to see you again," Red said eagerly.

"I will see you next Saturday, when you're due to deliver your next basket across town to your grandmother," said Wolf with a hopeful grin.