All Comments on 'Red Rock'

by KellyLovall

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
Beautiful but sad.

Well written, erotic but so deeply sad that it stole the joy.

We all lead lives of quiet desperation but rather than see that her husband was suffering in silence, she chose to live on her terms risking an emotional affair as well as a physical one.

It’s easy to do that. You get caught up in the entanglement of hormones and adrenaline and great sex and forget that your spouse, your best friend, your confident and backbone isn’t part of your new world. She moved on but her husband didn’t even know he was in a race that he lost.

And that’s what makes this sad: he lost and doesn’t even know it. She will begin resent him and his quirks. She will see his body change and resent him for not being more, doing more...being better. She will start fights with him and nag him until he resents her and as the death knell in their marriage approaches, the divorce will be one of relief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well written

Your writing style is incredible. You truly have a way of setting the scene and pulling the reader deep within the mind of the character. I can't tell you how many times this story seemed to touch me in ways I thought only I understood. I appreciate the fact that you did not rush through this and that you let it build. Thank you for such a wonderful story and please, please, please continue to write and post here. Now I need to go as my fingers seem to be a bit pruny.....:)

Midnight53Midnight53almost 4 years ago
Cheating....!

She's cheating and I totally agree with Whackdoodle ...

She refused her husband the chance to live out his fantasy.... She dont even call him and tells him what she’s about to do.. and she cheats, not with one but two guys.

In my book there is only one thing to do.. divorces her....!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

The Lineman was a really sad story about a common whore. Who would read a seven page sequel about how she became a whore in the first place.

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
Good God

This started so well, giving us keen insight into the wife's feelings during the "bar pickup" game, and her husband's musings on sharing. But the story jumped into another reality starting iwth the second meeting of Marcus. The dialogue was hard to understand-what the hell were they laughing at? Then the uptight wife decides to go with marcus to his appartment, to fuck him, and she ends up being dp'd by the roomate as well. Just so improbable, just not in keeping with her character as earlier described. And the semi mystical concept of the desire to live beautifully, what the hell was that?

Unfortunately, this devolved into cucky garbage, and a wife who was hit by the dreaded martian slut ray.

Renobaby1Renobaby1almost 4 years ago
It was beautifully written

Other commentators are talking about Daphne like she is a real person. Are they nuts?

She is a character who got into an interesting adventure. Whether she told her husband in advance or not, she was playing out an erotic fantasy. That fantasy excites certain readers, including me. Apparently some people anthropomorphize the character and throw stones at her. At least that is a reaction. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hotwife = whore

There was nothing clever, erotic or entertaining about this stupid story. She's not only a whore but she's dumber than a rock. What's fun about that?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks!

Just ignore the trolls. It’s nice to have a story from the woman’s perspective. You expressed it well. What do these idiot critics think this site and category is about? I guess that they need a subscription to “Good Housekeeping” for their reading material, or in the case of the psycho misogynists, some macho publication.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Great story, not rushed and slowly developed, explaining how both the husband and his wife got to this position. I cannot understand the bile directed at Daphne, her husband, Chris had after all set her up with numerous different `dates' over the years, so can hardly complain when at last she enjoys herself and he gets to see the video. Perhaps the authors critics could explain just why, they spent a couple of hours reading this story, if they dislike so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@Whackdoodle.

Why the constant bellyaching about what an author wrote on an erotic story site? Why don't you write your own damn story and see how it fares? Show us what YOU think is erotic and let us judge YOU.

This new author writes very well, which even you begrudgingly admitted, yet you feel compelled to announce how "sad" the story made you feel. Why do you think anyone here cares how you feel? What is wrong with you, dude? Why your compulsion to virtue signal all the time?

Why did you even read this story? It's plainly marked as a cheating, cuckold, hotwife, and interracial story. Everyone here knows YOU don't like those stories because YOU'VE told us so, over and over again, like a broken record, ad nauseam, ad infinitum.

You spread poison and discourage creative people. You should instead encourage authors, especially new authors, and most especially a new, woman author, and not piss and moan that they didn't write the story YOU wanted to read. If you can't write stories for others, at least be supportive of those of us who do. Or just keep quiet.

The same goes for the rest of you old wankers predicting marital disaster for fictional characters. Find something better to do with your time. Like write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Self-Licking Lollipop

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed your extremely well-written and suspenseful story. We latched on to the part where Marcus asked Daphne the meaning of the self-licking lollipop. She responded, "…It's a trap. You get trapped doing the same thing over and over even if it makes you miserable. It takes over and won't let you out. It breaks you into ... into only what it needs ... to keep going, to stay alive."

Marcus clearly got it and responded, "I understand." He whispered my name and touched my face, his lips touched my lips.” Their interchange makes it clear they are now each other’s self-licking lollipops. We hope you will write some additional chapters!

My wife shuddered, as she read, because it is also her personal experience. She is from Buenos Aires. We met and got married there. Then, I brought her back to live with me in the USA. She was quite adamant that she was done with her easygoing, single lifestyle; and wanted to settle down.

However, she had three sexy ex-boyfriends, back there, who still maintained a friendship with her. She eventually figured out they were still her lollipops. So, now, I sent her down there for two vacations each year, which are a month long. Much like Daphne, my wife’s reaction to those men is on an instinctual, pheromone, sensual level – she simply wets her panties when she sees them!

She pretty much behaves like a slut for them. The sex scenes in your story between Daphne, Marcus and Jason, describe how my wife behaves when in Argentina. Then, she returns home to live a normal, suburban, married life with me the rest of the year. It took us a while to discover what would work for us. We hope Daphne, Chris and Marcus can figure out a way to make it work!

Well after reading your story, I see my wife is now packing her suitcase for Buenos Aires. She’s humming that old song:

Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop, lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop, lollipop

Call my baby lollipop Tell you why His kiss is sweeter than an apple pie And when he does his shaky rockin' dance Man, I haven't got a chance I call him, lollipop, lollipop

Sweeter than candy on a stick Huckleberry, cherry or lime If you had a choice he'd be your pick But lollipop is mine

Crazy way he thrills me Tell you why Just like a lightning from the sky He loves to kiss me till I can't see straight Gee, my lollipop is great I call him, lollipop, lollipop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Ultra hot story , I’m not one to share but can enjoy a story. A commentor says he sends his wife back to her home for 2 month long vacations to fuck three ex boyfriends I guess while he stays home and watches the kids . Does he fuck others also , I hope so . Vegas bring out the slut in everyone. Many wives on long weekends, bachelorette parties and business trips are cheating on their hubbies. I know a few stories myself . One when a wifes hubby retired early to room to sleep while she gambled and drank. She got picked up by two much younger drug dealing gang bangers from LA . They fucked her every which way possible for hours supposedly sh limped for two days after the brutally rough dp and ass pounding she took over and over. She wasn’t ready for 21 year olds to really dominate her 45 year old body. They were really crude and racially abusive while fucking her. They had her rim them and at the end of it all after both taking her ass again they pissed all over her face. And a dumb white hoe . They did follow up with only kidding . Another couple went on a 30 anniversary had a great three days and on last night hung out with a group of 3 other couples and two single guys at a bar then top less bar they gave the Xtacy then partied in there penthouse where it turned into a total orgy. All swapping and crazy drunk shot but it was the wake up to a woman blowing him while the two younger single guys were dping his wife as she begged for it saying she’s never been fucked like this and go fuck my ass harder. Killed hubby mentally but that whole crew was swingers and after dressing and talking at the door the guy and wife who’s room it was guided the wife to her knees for one last bj saying how great it was they s as ol met . Hubby couldn’t handle the not drunk drugged morning whoreing as he called it . I think there perfect 30 years became a rocky time although I hear they are still together. A rare few can handle there wife getting fucked by others

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the idea, the execution needs to have reality suspended.

OK, So I am a Biologist by training and anyone who lives this dangerously is getting HIV & AIDS. Really? Barebacking Two clearly Bi or Gay Guys without using Condoms in you snatch & your Ass? Again, suspending all basis in the real world, maybe this would have been OK in the early 1960’s but now? Just could not get over the danger she put herself in. Other than that a great awakening story, but too bad she could not have Slutted like that with her Clearly Clueless Husband. Hope you don’t think we are all like him? They both clearly have no respect for themselves or for each other.

Miguelin58Miguelin58almost 4 years ago
Love Female Authors

I enjoyed reading your story very much. It mirrors my own desires in many ways, although, as a wannabe Stag, I would hope to be a little more sensitive to my Vixen's reluctance to enter the lifestyle. It is evident that you spent a great deal of time and energy crafting the story and, as a reader, I appreciate that immensely. Too often, it seems as if writers of erotica are in a heated rush to tell a story without fully developing characters and plot. I found your development and pacing exquisite.

As for all the "haters" who have responded with "real world" objections...this is a work of erotic fiction. There must needs be elements of fantasy and degrees of fetish behavior spun with a degree of artistic license. If this type of story is not your cup-of-tea, simply do not torture yourself by reading it. As a writer, myself, I welcome constructive criticism regarding the quality of my work, not the subject matter. Artists are NOT role models for society, but mirrors reflecting aspects of the society at large. So I encourage those to whom it applies, to step down from your moral high horses and enjoy a story, or not, on its artistic merits alone.

My only critique would be editorial in nature. There are a number of grammatical and spelling errors which were slightly distracting. Believe me, I understand how boring and tedious the editing process can be and also that the site you are using may not publish the exact text you posted for whatever reason. There is a site I blog on regularly where I am constantly having to go back and edit the text after it has been posted. While irritating, I'd rather do so than have readers believe it reflects my craftsmanship as a writer. Just a thought.

I also read your second story, "The Lineman" and enjoyed it very much. Please continue writing for us as your stories reflect a perspective sorely lacking in the world today!!!

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 4 years ago
Exquisite!

This is one of the finest erotic stories I've ever read. Your style is brilliant and describes an intense eroticism that kept me taut as a bowstring throughout. It's wonderfully written and masterfully told. Like a good orgasm it begins with murmurs and builds at a faster and faster pace until it finally explodes on the page. Really, well done! Where have you been all my life?

Listless1Listless1almost 4 years ago

Thank you for the story. A great exploration of the psyche of a still growing woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

realy jntense

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Descriptions

RR, you have a gift for describing the human base emotion. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb in every way!

You are the most descriptive, evocative writer I've read on this site. Your command of written language is complete — vocabulary that evokes, syntax that builds suspense, flawless grammar (not to mention near-perfect editing!) and challenging the imagination!

I don't know if you're a professional writer. If not, maybe it's a second or part-time vocation. You've in effect set a very high standard for all authors, especially the ones regarded (rightly) as some of the best. Many thanks for your fine work!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I had not read the first installment yet so reading this first May change my view there. But this was very well done maybe a bit overdone on the elaborate sex acts but easily overwhelmed by the heat. Now for the turmoil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written. Superb descriptions of emotions and thought. Her inner dialogue when assessing her conflict regarding this stranger she obsessed over was quite realistic. Primary criticism is that it tried to be too much. Rather than just the affair, it became a threesome. Then the bisexuality. Then interracial. Then anal. Then double penetration. No condom. Creampies. And of course hotwifing and cuckoldry. I would have appreciated is better if it did not try to hit all the fetish checkboxes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I long drawn out POS for a cheating CUNT and sissy weak husband. Like all of the stories in the LW sewer. Hubby always has to be a loser and it's all his fault the wife cheated and never her fault for not communicating or being a dead fish in bed. Of course the gay husband is excited she cheated and is disrespectful to him. And for those sensitive Cunt/cucks who don't like a different opinion of this POS. Tough shit. Don't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent read. Loved all the angles; very horny sex scenes and the thoughtful stuff. Five stars and thank you.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 2 years ago

"The Lineman" was a great story, and I missed when this prequel came out...

I'm glad I found it. It moves slow, painfully sensual, with a wonderful build-up and a great "Loving Wife" payoff. Well done!

BigVic77BigVic77almost 2 years ago

Hot story, beautifully written. Thanks again!

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 1 year ago

Wow, so well written. I usually prefer the 3rd person but I loved being inside her head. Some people in the comments clearly got triggered but I though you treated both husband and wife with respect. I'll have to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the fine effort here. I think you crafted an accurate (apparently) and believable adventure into the sensory, evolving awareness and feeling of a mature woman. I don't recall another such story that provides this most inviting insight. You've seemed to successfully to craft a successful, yet successful, balance of a "hotwife" persona that can do justice to both her hotwife disposition and also to a marriage and loving husband. Much of that success, I think, comes from her apparently to not "overdue" the hotwife.

I'm going to look at your other works here, but I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but a little to long and verbose.

mywifefan7880mywifefan7880about 1 year ago

I’m on this site for stories like this. Amazing writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We three moved together connected in a passionate harmony of copulation. Just one example of your artistry. Good story. Welcome voice. We all need to hear more of what the wife is feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKellyLovall@KellyLovall
I write erotic romance that examines the secret desires we all carry within us. I explore the physical and emotional needs and desires that connect us to each other, often testing the limits of our relationships. My stories use explicit adult themes focused mostly on hot wive...