All Comments on 'Red Rock'

by Willailla

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
They got off easy

The story was fairly well written, but the villains of the piece got off too easily. The pay off in a story like this is for the rapists and sadists to die as slowly and torturously as those they prey on. In that respect the story is a failure. Tibbs, Loomis and the rest got off way too easily. It also says volumes about the author that every rape victim climaxed while being dominated and abused. That almost never happens. I still gave the story 5 stars because here, among primarily amateur writers, the storytelling was a cut above, but understand that the bar is set relatively low.

Hardtwist55Hardtwist55over 6 years ago
Learn your subject matter

After two gross historical errors within the first three paragraphs, I stopped reading and gave it a generous one star. Hawks do not eat carrion, vultures do! Winchester made the 44-40 cartridge, not Colt and it was used in long guns and saddle carbines rather than revolvers.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 3 years ago
You had a 5 star story going

And then you must have gone on a crack smoking Binger with all of your perverted rape crap and a horrible unfinished ending. You might want to seek professional mental health help, Stat. 1 Star and a total waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous