Red Rose

Story Info
Rose's romantic adventure reaches new heights of threesome!
3.6k words
4.45
9.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy77
sissy77
138 Followers

*It's been an extremely long time since I last posted and no excuses but just that life got busy and writing erotica was not one of my priorities anymore. I happened to see some new stories that were posted and it urged me to write something for my followers and people who have showed immense love and support. Thanks for waiting and I hope you enjoy this story too!*

***

It had been a couple days since my amazing encounter with David. He had texted me the next day asking me if we could meet up for lunch and I had agreed. Today was my lunch date at Le Cinq, the most romantic restaurant one could pick for a date.

I wore a black dress that flowed all the way down to my knees, my hair was in a tight ponytail and my gold earrings would be an eye catcher for sure. It was another chilly afternoon so I donned a warm but stylish winter coat from my extensive collection of winter wear.

You must be wondering on how I managed to have such a lavish lifestyle and the answer to that would be the heritage my maternal grandmother left me when she passed away. I lost both my parents in a car accident at a very young age and grew up with my grandmother who supported me throughout my transition. In return I ensured I took extremely good care of her until her last breath.

The cab arrived at my doorstep and soon I was on the road, staring out the window, yet again towards another meeting. I consider myself an observer and always observe the lives of people around me especially while travelling.

A man taking his 2 lovely poodles for a walk, a mother and son sharing ice cream, a homeless person's plea for change were some of the things that I saw. There weren't many people out on the road today though due to the harsh winter. It was sunny and subtly warm but the coldness still overpowered the little warmth you would feel walking down the street.

As the cab pulled up at the entrance of the restaurant, my heart beat fast again but this time not due to nervousness but due to the anxiousness of seeing David again.

I entered the restaurant and the maître d' welcomed and asked me if I had a reservation. I told him I am here to see David and he smiled and escorted me to where David sat. David stood up with a big smile as he saw me and like the gentleman he was, pulled me a chair to sit. He then leaned in and kissed me on my lips before sitting down again. My smile knew no bounds. I felt so loved and touched by this man.

"You look gorgeous as always Rose," he said.

"Aren't you the hottest and kindest looking man David," I replied in return.

"I am so glad you came. I wasn't sure if you would want to see me again," he said.

"I wouldn't miss seeing you for the world!" I exclaimed.

The champagne was ordered and poured out and our heartfelt conversations getting to know each other added to the romantic setting of rustic yet elegant, small yet cozy ambience of the restaurant. The hot food, the drinks and our talks made it a memorable first date for us. At one point, we got into getting to know each other's fantasies and fetishes.

"Talking about fantasy games, what are some of your fantasies my darling," he said.

"Uhm...you caught me off guard there!" I exclaimed.

"How about I tell you mine? But just don't freak out or laugh okay?" he said.

I said, "Sure."

"So...Uhm...I wanted to..." he hesitated.

"Is it something very gross or freaky?" I asked.

"No No! I always wanted me and my best mate to share a girl like you...in bed." he blurted finally.

I just sat there staring at him not sure how to respond. It wasn't that what he asked was weird or strange but that I too had a fantasy of taking on two cocks. I was just spellbound that even our fetishes matched.

"I am sorry if I offended you. I totally understand if this was out of line and won't bring it up again."

" A girl like me?" I asked.

"Uhm...I don't know how to word it to be honest," he said.

"You mean a transgender?" I asked.

He nodded.

"You are okay with sharing someone you emotionally feel for?" I asked as I underplayed the situation.

"I feel someone as gorgeous as you should have the best satisfaction and I know I can provide you with that but I thought with my friend Rob who by the way finds you extremely alluring too when I showed him your pic, your pleasure will be 10 fold!" he remarked.

"And why do you say that?" I asked.

He said, "Let's just say me and Rob have been partners with gorgeous ladies in the past who happened to call us their best sex ever."

This perfect man who I met a few days ago and felt romantically inclined towards had just spoken out a fantasy of mine that I could see becoming a reality soon. Although I do like being in a mutually exclusive relationship, something about spicing it up with more people gets me over the edge like none. I would have had an experience with 2 men earlier had I found the right ones but wasn't so lucky. Until now...

"How soon can Rob be at my place?" I asked.

His face lighted up. "Are you sure thats not the 59 talking?" he giggled and asked.

"Let's go. Tell him to be at mine in a couple hours. I have texted you my address to forward," I said.

I paid the bill even though he insisted and we were out of there and at my place within no time.

As soon as we entered, David slammed the door shut and held me against the wall at the entrance and kissed me passionately. The french restaurant inspired him to go all french kiss on me and his tongue deeply explored my mouth as I completely fell into his grip, totally submitting myself to this Greek God. I pulled his face away and told him to go fetch us a drink from the cellar in the basement while I freshened up. He reluctantly let me go and informed me that Rob should be here anytime now.

I went up to my bedroom to wear something sizzling and continued the black theme with a black fish net body stocking lingerie that accentuated my figure to the helm. My tiny cock was hard as a rock at the thought of the forthcoming encounter. I untied my ponytail, let my hair flow all over my back and retouched my make up. As I was checking myself out in the mirror, the doorbell rang and my heart skipped a beat.

I took a deep breath and waited for a few more minutes before heading downstairs to not seem desperate but in reality my ass was twitching for some hot action.

As I walked down the stairs and peeked at the new figure sitting at my couch, I once again was awestruck by yet another handsome man. He was easily 6'2" well built and almost the same rugged and handsome guy like David. I still found David to be way more alluring but wasn't certain if it was because I had feelings for him.

"My My, that indeed must be a stairway to heaven since an angel just graced us from there," Rob said.

"Cheesy much?" I giggled.

David giggled. Rob smirked. I approached the two handsome men sitting on my couch and sat in between them. They both stroked my thighs as I asked them about how they met.

"Me and Rob go all the way back to high school," said David.

" Yeah, we've been on some adventures like today a few times in the past but today would be the first time we are with someone who packs a punch down there and I don't mean it offensively," he said as he pointed towards my crotch.

"None taken," I said.

We spoke a bit more sipping on the red wine David picked earlier and when I felt tipsy and confident enough, I got up and turned around so they could get a look at my round tushy. Rob couldn't control himself and straight up kissed one of my cheeks and slapped it hard right after.

"Ouch!" I gasped

"Your ass is red after one slap!" Rob exclaimed.

"Thats what you call a Red Rose," David added.

"Now Now boys, it's bad to keep a lady waiting," I said.

And as if on cue both men got up and stood by my side and started caressing my body. I was being kissed on both sides of my neck and the boys worked their way down my body as they pulled my boobs outs of the body stocking and they both started sucking on my nipples. I was on cloud 9 as they kept feeling me up all over, finally grabbing my cock and rubbing my balls. Rob bent down and kissed my cock subtly.

"First time eh?" I asked.

Rob nodded and took my cock in his mouth while David kept sucking my nipples. My cock kept growing harder and I knew if this went on, I'll cum right here right now. I pulled Rob away and got David to stop too as I went on my knees between them and started unbuckling David's jeans followed by Rob's. Both their cocks sprang to life as soon as they were let out of their cage, David's cock almost slapping me while popping out. Rob had a 7inch cock, an inch smaller than David's but his girth was twice as much as David's and that is saying something since David was thick too!

"Suck that cock good girl," Rob said.

I started stroking Rob's cock as I took David in my mouth first. I looked him in his eye just like the time at the hotel and licked his shaft and kissed the tip. Rob couldn't wait anymore and dragged my face towards his crotch, almost shoving his cock in my mouth. I was being mouth fucked hard right away and was a bit breathless but one thing was clear to me.

I partly understood why the women David mentioned called it their best sex ever. Its because David and Rob presented the best of both worlds. David was a gentle and passionate lover while Rob knew how to show dominance and take control right from the get go. This good cop bad cop-esque encounter would make women explore new heights of passionate pleasure like I was about to find out.

I moved on to David's cock again and sucked him deep too and kept alternating between both men as they groaned in pleasure from all the licking and sucking action I was providing them, my own cock hard as rock.

"Should we take this upstairs to the bedroom boys?" I asked.

"After you my love," said David.

As I walked upstairs, I couldn't help but feel that intense gaze the two men had on my ass as it bounced with each step up. I smiled knowing what was about to come. As soon as we got into the room, Rob turned me towards him and lay the most intense kiss and bit my lips while David came closer too and rubbed my cock through my body stockings.

"I think its time for this to come off." said Rob.

"I agree." said David as he helped himself undressing me completely till I stood there stark naked, my tiny cock dangling in all its glory and my smooth soft ass ready to be taken and fucked hard.

The boys took me over to the bed and lay me down face up. Then again, as if on cue they took their shirts off (It was like they practised this together) and jumped on me, David sucking my tiny cock while Rob bringing over his cock right near my face. I didn't need to be told what I had to do next.

I started sucking his cock when he took his cock out and came up further, now his balls dangling near my face and he said, "lick and suck my balls slut."

An intense rush came in me when I realised I was just called a slut. In any other scenario I would have been pissed at the guy for using a derogatory term like this but today, I felt different. Today I felt like I should oblige and I did. I sucked his balls and licked them like he asked, constantly switching between sucking his cock and licking his balls.

"David are you ready?" asked Rob.

"Ready as I'll ever be," said David.

And with those words, once again his 8 inch cock kissed my hole and like old parted friends who met again, they embraced each other, David's cock disappearing in my boipussy till his balls touched my cheeks.

"Oh fuck David. You feel so good baby!" I exclaimed.

"Oh Darlin this is just the beginning," David said.

David kept pounding me hard while Rob kept fucking my mouth and both were synced so well that I could feel my eyes rolling back from all the pleasure I felt. I always assumed having 2 cocks would feel amazing but this was better than amazing. I wondered if a single cock would ever feel pleasurable ever again after today.

The fucking went on for a while when Rob said, "Switch."

David pulled his cock out, leaving my ass gaping. Rob picked me up and put me up on my fours. "Time for a spit roast," he remarked.

David brought his cock dripping with my ass juices right up near my face while Rob entered me from behind.

Like I mentioned earlier, David was 8 inches and Rob was 7 inches but his girth was twice as much as David's and I felt that almighty girth stretching my ass so far. Rob didn't take time to show who had dominance and pounded my ass hard right from the get go. David like the gentle passionate lover he was made me suck his cock slowly and deeply while we locked eyes, my moaning sounds of 'aah' and 'ooh' showing my gratitude for setting this up.

David pulled his cock out and began to stroke it and I knew he was close to cumming while Rob really went hard and fucked me like there was no tomorrow now pulling my long hair by one hand and holding my jaw with the other hand and he came close to my ears and whispered,

"Yes slut, you know you want David's hot cum all over your face don't you?"

Was I supposed to answer that or was it rhetorical I wondered but then as if he read my mind Rob said that he wants an answer now.

"Yes I want that cum so bad," I remarked.

"Where do you want it slut?" asked Rob.

"On my face and mouth. I want my face covered in David's goo," I said.

I couldn't believe what I was uttering and David too got really turned on by this dirty talk. The fucking got intense as now David started stroking his cock faster and harder and his breathing got heavier. I knew he was close to cumming and closed my eyes and opened my mouth waiting to be showered in his hot seed.

Rob held my face from behind with both hands, not slowing his fucking as David pointed his cock on my face and kept stroking fast. Rob matched the pace of his stroking and kept stretching my hole throughout.

"I'm cumming!" David exclaimed loudly.

"Yes cum for me baby, cum for your slut," I mentioned and what came next was nothing short of a miracle.

I call it a miracle because for that much cum to come out of one human felt physically impossible. Like a fire hose going, David sprayed his hot thick creamy cum all over my waiting mouth and face. There was cum on my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, my mouth and my chin dripping and making me look like a total cum slut.

Rob said, "David, you are one horny dude you know."

David was catching his breath from that intense orgasm he just had while Rob kept fucking me, now with cum dripping from my face. To have another man's cum while one man fucked me felt so dirty but in the right way and I had truly never experienced something like this before and was glad I met David.

Rob pulled his cock out and turned me around and lifted me and impaled me on his cock which reminded me of the exact same thing that David did to me at the hotel. 'Do they really practice their moves?' I thought to myself.

"Ready for the double whammy?" Rob said.

"Double wh...?" and before I could complete my sentence, I could feel another cock entering me, stretching my ass further.

The pain and the pleasure was dialled up to a 1000 and I could not think of anything. I didn't have time to be impressed that David was hard as a rock again after just cumming that much a few minutes ago.

I was now being double penetrated and fucked hard with David's cum still on my face and now I truly believed that was the sluttiest thing I had ever done in my life. This made my hard cock twitch hard and it started leaking cum all over Rob's crotch and cock who now used that as lube and kept fucking me harder.

This went on for a good amount of time before they were ready to orgasm too. They both pulled their cocks out and put me down on the floor.

"Get on your knees. Let me destroy that face with my load too," said Rob.

As I got down on my knees I wondered if David too would be able to get any cum out this time.

Rob, now stroking hard came over with his cock and held my head in the direction of his cock. I didn't need to be told what he wanted to listen this time.

"Please Rob, use my mouth and face as your cum dump. Spray me with your hot load Rob."

Rob was impressed by this and had a grin on his face. He kept stroking for a couple more minutes and then let out the second biggest load I had seen ever after David. My face was now totally destroyed with cum. It reminded me of a porn I once saw a while ago where the girl got a bukkake by 8 men and her face was a mess. In this case however, it was 2 men who did the same to me.

My tresses too had streaks of Rob's seed. Rob then helped himself to wipe off the remaining cum from his cock on my forehead. David looked at me intently with a smile and said,

"How do you feel babe?"

I swallowed the cum that had entered my mouth and said "Thank you so much baby, I am so glad to have met you."

Rob intervened and jokingly said,

"No thanks for me eh?"

I looked at Rob, his cum dripping off my face and said,

"For all its worth, you were a delight too Rob."

I got up and Rob slapped my butt again hard and said,

"I'll see you around Red Rose. I'll leave you two love birds alone now. Thanks for the invite bro, she sure is worth it. Your ex wife was shit. Don't lose this one. Peace." and he left the room and I wondered if we would ever have him over for a fuck again.

"Do you want to cum again baby?" I asked.

"I do but first will you swallow all that load on your face like a good girl hun?" he asked.

I usually just wipe off a facial with tissues or have a shower but I couldn't say no to David. I scooped all the cum and put it in my mouth, showing David all of it one last time before I swallowed every drop, my face back to its normal look again barring the ruined mascara and eyeliner. David kissed me on my lips and turned me around bending me at the edge of the bed and entering me with his cock once more.

He kept pounding me gently but deeply for a while until his cock twitched and he came deep in my ass. As he pulled out, I could feel cum dribbling down my leg and I knew he once again had cum a lot and was very surprised at his cum capacity.

"Want to join me in the shower?" I asked him.

"How can I say no to a gorgeous lady like yourself," he said.

"As I entered the doorway to the bathroom David said,

"Listen. I think I am falling in love with you."

I stood there not saying anything and neither turning. I smiled because I too had started feeling the same. David cared for my needs, he cared for my wants and he was everything I ever wanted in a man.

"This red rose is yours forever," I said as I walked towards the shower.

-The End-

sissy77
sissy77
138 Followers