All Comments on 'Red Roses Ch. 06 - Lillies'

by PeytonMirabelle

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

Sad to see them go, but you put a nice bow on a splendid tale overall.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

This was an absolutely amazing series. Your idea of different categories within a single tale was very unusual, and executed superbly. I think the Blue Roses chapter was my favorite one but all of them were good. The characters, the emotions, the realism, the plot twists, the narrative both within stories and the whole series ... you got everything right. Thank you so much for the wonderful effort! I can't wait for your next story, or that teased next serial.

BaykedAlienBaykedAlienover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Thank you

PedroticaPedroticaover 2 years ago

This was a really wonderful series. I love how it wove its way through various categories, thought with a theme of love that was consistent throughout. (I’ve always wished that Lit’s “Loving Wives” category was more about the ful and frisky things that loving wives, husbands & lovers do for (and to) one another, rather than wives straying from love). Each character’s personality developed across the series, the story itself was terrific, and the sex was both meaningful to the story and fun to read, without being over the top. Thank you, again. I’ll be looking for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was both warm and loving but also provided an excellent insight into the dom/sub relationship that is so often missing in most such genre stories. It certainly offered me a deeper understanding of how such relationships can be loving - which to someone not into that, is often confusing. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it

kiwi_subslutkiwi_subslutabout 2 years ago

Such a wonderful story thank you. Truly three dimensional characters that the reader could love. It held me spellbound throughout. In fact I had read the first four stories and was re-reading them and was delighted to find that there was more. Thank you again.

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What I've appreciated most about this series is that it is mature. A strong loving, trusting couple that reflects passion in a real committed relationship. There is nothing juvenile here. Very grown up sweet and respectful. You really like your characters.

SlamnukeSlamnukealmost 2 years ago

This is the first time I have seen one of these types of relationships where both people aren’t broken and appear to be otherwise normal, loving, and supportive. In other words, this wasn’t a lifestyle for them, rather it was a means to convey love, sex, and desire. In so many of these types of stories, the dom/sub aspect becomes everything the couple lives for and everything else is ignored. That’s not at all realistic and it ruins immersion.

You did a good job of creating people who would appear as a normal traditional couple to anyone outside of the bedroom. Normally these stories just make them be 100% degenerate at all times and always make them venture into multiple partners and more. It’s easy to see how this couple could have kids and have a normal family life. They communicated and did things together as a couple. They weren’t perfect but no one is.

Overall, excellent romantic story.

EVLoverEVLover6 months ago

Wow! What a series!

I am definitely impressed by your storytelling skills and your ability to develop some wonderful characters and then weave a story about them from different perspectives...consent/non-consent, loving wives, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, BDSM, and romance. All, from a relatively new author on Lit.

Thank you for sharing your gifts. I hope that you continue to write stories and share them with us.

Definitely 30 stars...5 for each part in the series.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your writing is too good...It felt too real...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeytonMirabelle@PeytonMirabelle
* * * * * * * * * * Current Update: 13 Apr 24 : My latest offering, Panic in Aisle Five, is available as of today in Romance. Pretty standard stuff for me, but has a sweetness I liked. Coming up Next: Contrary to most times, I have absolutely no idea what my next effort wil...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES