Red Sheets

Story Info
You wake up in the darkness tied down and naked.
4.8k words
4.38
60k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up with a gasp, inhaling air as deep as your lungs can take it. Your mind feels fuzzy, like you've been out all night drinking and you might still be a little drunk. You open your eyes and see... nothing. It's complete darkness. Still taking deep breathes you try and look around, try and move, blinking rapidly. Hoping for some bit of light, any kind of clue to tell you where you are.

Where are you? You try and move and realize you're laying down on a mattress. Or at least you think it's a mattress, it's soft. You try and pull at your arms, just now realizing they're above your head... tied. Of course you try and pull on the restraints, it's rope and not soft rope either. It cuts into your wrists. Trying to move your legs you realize they're tied as well, but spread apart and not only that, but you're naked.

Something moves in the darkness, you feel it. You feel someone is looking at you, watching you struggle. You start breathing faster, pulling harder on the ropes, rolling and jerking against them as you feel the someone coming closer. You don't realize why you're not screaming, you take a deep breath to do just that and someone's hand closes over your mouth. You scream loudly behind that hand anyway. Panic overtaking you. Your head isn't fuzzy anymore it's nice and clear and you realize that you're naked, tied to a bed in complete darkness and someone is there holding in your screams.

-------------------------------------------------

You knew the moment she woke up, you'd been waiting on it for hours now... Your pulse speeds up as you listen to her struggle, realizing everything so slowly. No lights... tied up... naked... helpless. You could feel the emotions roiling through her. You stand up slowly, moving towards the bed. You think to your self, she'll start screaming any moment now. You hear her take in that terribly deep breath and step forward a bit quicker, knowing exactly where her mouth is you cover it. Feeling that scream vibrate against your hand you can already feel the blood rushing to your cock.

You lean down towards her, keeping your hand tight on that sweet little mouth, still screaming. You whisper right at her face, "Be quiet, or I'll make you be quiet." The words aren't harsh, they aren't stern but they having a feeling, a meaning behind them that tells her you mean business. You feel rather than hear her stop screaming, but her breath is hissing through her nose as she almost hyperventilates. You keep your hand tight on her mouth, her body goes still, the jerking stops.

"That's better," you whisper, still close to her face. "If you're a good girl, I won't hurt you. If you're a bad girl... well I'm sure you know what will happen." You feel the thoughts flow through her brain, everything shes imagining probably worse than what you'd actually do, probably.

"I'm going to take my hand off your mouth, if you scream I'll hurt you. Plain and simple. If you're quiet, then we're off to a good start." Still whispering right to her face you can feel her whole body tremble as well as her head nod under your hand. "Good girl, now remember you keep being a good girl." Slowly you release your tight grip from the girl's mouth. Bringing your hand up slowly. Even though you can't see her face, you can feel the terror in her.

She takes a deep breath as your hand comes away. You hear her lick her lips then say, "Wh-what do you want?" The fear thick in her voice is like a drug to you. You feel your cock throb, realizing how hard it is.

You smile down at her, knowing she can't see it on your face. "You know what I want." You tell her. You can feel her shake her head, "No.. no I don't." What a cute little girl, "Of course you know what I want. I want you." Your words grow quiet as you speak each word closer to her ear. Each word making her body jerk a little.

The fear comes stronger, you can feel it coming off her in waves. The begging starts of course, they always beg. "Please, please, please, don't hurt me, please." Her voice grows higher pitched with each plea. You grab her jaw, quick, keeping it tight in your hand. "Remember, be a good girl." You hiss into her ear. You can feel the tears flow over your fingers as they grip her cheek.

"I promise, by the end of the night you'll be as happy as I am. Well, almost as happy. From here on you will call me, Sir. Do you understand?" Keeping your grip on her jaw you slowly release it and let her have her head back, you wait for that first sweet use of your name...

"Y-yes, Sir." The tears thick in her voice makes the sound of it even better. You back up slowly away from the bed and turn on the bedside lamp. Looking at her naked body in the yellowish light, seeing what you're about to conquer, you feel your dick give a hard throb, eager to be at her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The feel of his fingers leaving your cheek make you cry harder but in relief that he isn't touching you anymore. You know he can hurt you, you know what he's capable of. You can feel it in his presence. The light clicking on hurts your eyes, you blink hard to wash away the tears and the new brightness. You look around you and see... nothing once again. Just that you're tied to a mattress with a red sheet on it. The only other furniture in the room is a bedside table with a lamp and a ladder back chair. You don't see a door anywhere, you don't know how it's possible but there isn't a door or a window anywhere in sight. Your body trembles with fear, knowing you're in deep trouble.

You see him come towards you, he's holding something in his hand that looks like a long black rod with a little floppy piece of leather on the end. You recognize it as a riding crop. You start breathing heavy and faster again, feeling a scream building in your throat, but still remembering his threat of being a good girl.

"You said if I was good, you said, you wouldn't. Please, please, please don't hurt me." You plead to him, beg him. Yet he comes closer, wearing a smile on his face. Even though he's terribly frightening you notice he's handsome as well. How could you even think that in a time like this though?

He comes to the edge of the bed and begins trailing the riding crop up your leg, you feel it starting at your ankle and slowly dragging up past your knee getting close to your groin. You start to whimper, looking away from him jerking against your bonds even though you're trying to be good.

"You are being good aren't you?" You hear him ask, still almost whispering. "Just because you're being good now, doesn't mean you don't deserve some punishment." Before you can react you hear the whistle of the crop slicing through the air, coming down hard on your inner thigh. You let out a strangled cry, so startled by the suddenness of the stinging. Before you can even breathe deep enough for another scream the crop slaps against your other thigh, making your legs spread farther apart, trying to get away from the stinging pain. Another cry escapes your lips and you barely feel the rope cutting deeper into your ankles and hands, hurting you almost worse than the crop.

"Remember, no screaming. Some cries are acceptable of course, but if you become too loud I'll have to take care of that mouth." His voice is still that same low whispering, except you can hear that he's slightly breathy almost as if he's breathing harder as well. You look down really for the first time and see the front of his pants bulging, straining to hold what's inside back.

You whimper and let out little cries, trying to hold the scream in as the crop begins to rain down on your thighs, keeping them in until you feel it bite into your nipple, making your back arch and your whole body jerk. You can't hold it back, you let out a loud cry almost a scream. You try and hold it back again and you feel your other nipple catch fire from the smack of the crop. He doesn't stop there though, he keeps hitting your breasts. One and then the other. Over and over. You've lost count, all you feel is your breasts and nipples are on fire and you can't hold back, you slam your head against the mattress and let out a howl of pain, more than a scream.

The crop stops, you can hear your self breathing so hard, your chest rising and falling rapidly, your breasts hot. You can hear his breathing too, it's heavy and fast just like yours. You open your eyes, not realizing they were closed, to look up at him. He has a smile on his face, a little smirk. "I thought I said to keep quiet." You can see the glee in his face, hear it in his words. He wanted you to scream.

"Please, please I tried." You struggler harder still. He comes closer towards your head, "I thought I told you what to call me." He strikes with the crop again, this time hitting you between your legs, right on your clit. You scream again, the pain like lightning through your body as you writhe.

"I'm sorry, Sir!" You scream at him, "I'm sorry, Sir. Please, no more! Please, Sir! Please, Sir!" You beg him and plead to him, looking at his eyes, seeing the fire in them.

"I told you if you weren't quiet I'd have to do something with that mouth, now didn't I?" His voice, still so quiet. How can he be so calm, it was driving you insane. You plead to him with your eyes, keeping your mouth shut. You fear what he's going to do to you. He lays the crop on the bed, and puts his hands to his shirt. He takes it off and you see well-maintained muscles under that shirt. His hands go to his pants next, unzipping them and you know what's coming next. You start to whimper and try to squirm to the other side of the bed as he pulls his pants down, the bulge larger than ever and so close to you.

_______________________________________________________________

You knew she'd scream eventually and it even took a bit longer than you anticipated. But she finally did and now you could punish her or... reward her as you really saw it. You pushed your pants down to the ground and stepped out of them, and finally push your boxers down. Freeing your cock, it throbs as you look at the girl on the bed. You see her squirming away, but she can't go far.

You start to reach above her head and unhook the rope from the ring it was attached too. Her hands still tied, you keep them tight in your hand. She starts to struggle harder, trying to pull away from you. Little whimpers coming from her tight sweet mouth. You hop on the bed and pull tight on the rope, grabbing her hands and keeping a tight hold on them you straddle the girl's waist. Using the rope to pull on her you make her sit up. One fist on her hands as your other hand goes to the girl's hair, flowing loose down her back. Kneeling on the bed you bring her head closer to your cock. You can feel the precum leaking out of you at a steady pace now.

"Now I said if you weren't quiet, I'd have to take care of that mouth. So here we are, now be a good girl and open up. And if you bite me I will bring you a world of pain. Now open and suck." You can feel a fine tremble go through your body as you bring her mouth closer to your cock. You can hear her whispering over and over again, "Please, Sir. Please, Sir."

You slap her face with your cock and it makes her gasp, giving you an opening you shove your dick into her warm wet mouth. Feeling her struggling to pull away, but the hand in her hair is holding her tight on your hard rod. You feel her tongue writhing against your cock head as you pull your hips back and thrust into her mouth. Her whimpers leaking out around you.

Leaning your head back slightly you start a steady rhythm of pulling her head back and your cock and then thrusting into her mouth hard while pushing her head onto it at the same time. You feel your hard cock push against her throat and let out a moan.

"Suck it I said, work your slut mouth on my cock like a good girl." You growl down at her, your feelings finally coming through your words. Feeling her tongue slide against the underside of your cock as you thrust in and out of her mouth. Slowly pulling her off of you and thrusting back into her mouth.

___________________________________________________________

You feel his cock push deep into your mouth and you can't help but feel your pussy start to get wet, you can't help that sucking cock is your favorite thing to do. He's forcing it on you and you still can't deny that as soon as his cock pushed into your mouth you wanted to suck it.

You try and resist, just keeping your mouth open as he uses you. His cock brushing the back of your throat every time, his hand tight in your hair using you like a slut. Your tongue starts to lick and flick at the underside of his cock. Hearing him growl and moan as you do it, you try not to do it again.

Maybe if you made him cum faster though... maybe if you made him cum it'd be over faster. That's what you tell your self anyway as you start to suck on his cock, tongue flicking the end of it each time he pulls out of your mouth. Sucking hard on it tasting his precum, it tasted good. Sweet, like candy. You start bobbing your head up and down on his thick cock, feeling it slide and it out of your mouth, moving without the help of his hand. Doing it your self.

He lets out a low growl and tightens the grip in your hair and pushes on your head hard, forcing his cock deep into your throat, you feel it stretch out your throat, gagging around it slightly as your face comes up against his pelvis. You feel it throb and your eyes flutter with pleasure. But you're not supposed to be enjoying this, you don't want this. You try to pull back and his hand keeps you on his dick, throbbing harder in your throat. You start to run out of air and start to struggle trying desperately to pull back. Finally he lets go and you come all the way off his cock, gasping for air as he looks down at you, that smirk back on his face.

"Do you like sucking my cock, girl?" He asks you with that smirk plan on his face, his rod throbbing right in front of your face. You look away from his eyes and answer softly, "Yes, Sir." You hear him let out a chuckle, as his hand rubs the back of your head where he holds your hair. Rubs it gently and then takes hold of it once more, you hear him say, "Good girl." Before he shoves your mouth back onto his dick, making it go deep into your throat. You can't help but suck on it, swirling your tongue over it as it comes in and out of your throat, gagging you and taking your breath away. You feel your pussy juice start to slide down your ass to the sheet. You're soaked and know you shouldn't be.

You bob up and down on his cock and realize his hand isn't there anymore, he's leaning back and letting you do anything you want. You realize you could stop, but his cock throbs hard in your mouth and you realize you don't want to stop. You pull your mouth off his cock and feel that hand come back to your hair, but you go down underneath his cock and start licking his balls, sucking on them, one at a time pulling one into your mouth and gently swirling your tongue around it before letting it pop out from between your lips. Taking the other one and doing the same to it before you slowly lick your way up the underside of his cock to the head and suck the whole thing back in. Your eyes look up at your captor and his look back into yours. You see the lust and pleasure flow through them. See his surprise as he sees you actually enjoying sucking his cock.

You pull back, realizing that you had been enjoying it. Enjoying it too much. You gasp for air as his hand gently pets your hair and your face. "You are a good girl, aren't you?" He whispers down to your face, a look on it you can't decipher.

"You know what's next." He says, matter of fact and you do know what's next. You almost want it, you couldn't make him cum from sucking his cock, of course, he's going to want more. You start to feel the fear ride through you again. You shake your head, "Please, I'll suck your cock some more, I'll make you cum, you can cum in my mouth. I'll swallow it, Sir. I promise I'll be a good little cock sucking slut." You start to beg again, knowing you'd suck his cock some more. Your pussy was wet, soaking in fact but you didn't want him to fuck you. You didn't want him to fuck your virgin pussy. You start to pull and struggle against your bonds again. The fear tight in your throat as you whimper.

He grabs your hair tight once more, a look of confusion on his face this time. "You sucked my cock like a good girl yet you don't want me to fuck you." He shook your head quick, hard. "Quit struggling, slut, and tell me why." You feel the tears roll down your face and look up at him. It's like he can read it in your eyes because his own eyes become wide and he says, "No... it can't be." He pulls your arms tight with the rope and sets the rope back where it was tied in the first place, you're back on the bed completely restrained. He moves his body down yours keeping himself between your thighs. Not that you could close them anyway with them being tied and pulled apart.

You look down at him, the whimpers constantly dripping from your lips now. The spit and precum still thick on your face as he lays down between your thighs. He doesn't even pay attention to your struggles. His face is close to your pussy, you can feel his breath on it. You feel him bring a hand to your pussy and it touches you and your back arches and you cry out. "Please, don't, Sir. Please!"

His fingers tease around your wetness, you hear him whisper. "God you're soaked, I've never seen so much before." Almost in awe his rubs his fingers across your clit and you tense and cry out again but this time in pleasure. You feel his index finger tease at your hole. You can feel him poking around right inside, you feel his fingers find what he's looking for and his head snaps up and looks at you across your stomach and breasts and into your eyes.

"I'd like to say I'll be gentle... but I won't be. I'd like to say that I'm sorry that I'm going to deflower you, but I'm not. In fact, I'm ecstatic." He presses his finger deeper into you, pass your hymen and you feel it stretch tight and your whimper and close your eyes. The tears flowing freely down your cheeks. You look back down and see him starting to rise a bit, but he doesn't move out from between your legs, you can see his cock so hard and large between your legs. Too close to your pussy. Much too close.

He brings his hand back down to it and starts to rub at your clit, moving it in little circles slowly teasing you. Each little circle makes your body jerk harshly. You don't want the pleasure but he's making you feel it. You feel like you're being filled up inside, quickly rising up to that shinning edge. He rubs harder faster, looking down at you as he does it. Your wetness making it easier for him. You try and hold back, you bite your lip and throw your head back. It's coming anyway, you feel it. He rubs faster and there it is.

You scream, your whole body arching up as he continues to rub, the orgasm raging through your body. It racks you through and through as he just circles and rubs your clit making it go on and on. You cry out and thrash. You hear him chuckle again as he slowly stops and brings his hand up to his face. He looks at it, it's soaked and covered in your liquid.

"My, my. I know that felt good, little slut. And I know what I'm about to do isn't going to feel very good at all. So I'm going to give you an option. Do you want to stay tied or do you want me to untie you while I deflower you? If you struggle or try to run away I'll make you hurt worse than you ever thought. But if you're good and stay put, I might try and make it hurt less than it could." You knew that you'd take anything to be out of these restraints, out of this rope, and anything to make what he was going to do hurt less.

12