Red Sheets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir. I'll be good, please, Sir." You whimper at him, completely limp on the bed now. The fight has gone out of you. It was going to happen whether you wanted it to happen or not. "Good girl. Good little slut, now. Don't. Move. Do you understand?" He looked down at you with that fire in his eyes and you nodded.

At first he moved down off the bed and untied your ankles completely, but you lay utterly still. Even though you wanted to draw them up and close them, you kept them in place. Next he moved up your body, between your legs and untied your hands completely. You left them where they were. Following his orders not to move.

He was there kneeling between your legs, looking down at you as you lay untied but still vulnerable. His breathing was a little heavy and you could see the cock throb that was going to take your virginity. He looked up into your eyes, "Are you ready?" He asked. You'd never be ready, so you just looked down at his cock instead and watched as he pushed himself closer.

"You're so wet it's going to help things go so much smoother, don't tense it'll make it worse. Just take it like a good girl and it'll feel good. I promise." The tip of his cock touched your outer lips and you let out a whimper, your arms coming down now, holding your self as you looked up at him.

He pushed his cock against your wetness, hunting your tight hole. He brought his hand down to his cock to help guide it in but stopped and put his hands on your legs, bringing them towards your body. He looked down at you, "Hold your legs, little slut. Hold them for me." You grabbed onto your knees and brought your legs up, still watching that throbbing cock. So close.

He looked down at you once more, looked into your eyes and you looked into his and you felt his cock burst through you. No warning, just slamming hard into you. You let out a scream and push against his chest as he leans down against your legs, his arms holding on your waist.

He doesn't move his cock, you can feel it. So tight, so hard and large inside you. How did it fit, god it stung? You look up at him, the tears streaming down your face once again. He has a euphoric look on his face as he looks down at you.

"It's not so bad, it'll be good. I promise. God you're tight, so fucking tight on my cock." He lets out a moan and you feel him thrust forward a bit more. You whimper loudly and tremble beneath him.

He moves his arms in between your legs and lays himself down on top of you almost, leaning on his elbows he puts his face next to your neck and he thrusts forward again, just a little, pulling back just a bit and thrusting forward once again. You hear him growl into your ear and moan. You feel the pain actually starts to pull back, it's not hurting as bad but it's still so tight. He's so big.

He leans up on his elbows and you feel him pull his cock out farther and farther, there's so much of him. You look down between your bodies and see it pulling out and then he thrusts home hard, you let out another cry, one of pain but of pleasure too. It felt better than time. Your arms automatically wrap around him, your legs going around his hips.

He pulls out and thrusts again, it feels even better. You let out a moan. He looks down into your eyes and you see something feral pass behind them. He grabs your hair and starts to pound into your tight pussy. Pulling back and slamming into you so fast you can barely breathe. It hurts now, it's hurting as he pummels your insides. You feel him growl and thrash his head as he ravages your pussy.

You let out a high keening sound. You can't tell if it feels good or if it hurts anymore. You just hold onto him tightly as he forces you to fit around his cock. Suddenly his mouth is on yours and he's kissing you, forcing his tongue into your mouth and you're kissing him back, tongues thrusting back and forth almost as brutally as his cock thrust into you.

It feels good, it feels so good. He breaks the kiss and whispers into your ear as he forces his cock as deep as it can go, "God your pussy is so fucking good, it's so tight." He bites your neck and you cry out in pleasure this time. You feel something rising in you again.

He can feel it too, he thrusts faster, harder the loud slap of your bodies coming together echoing through the room as he moans in your ear. Your pussy spasms around his cock and tightens and you let out a long scream as it erupts all over his cock. The orgasm riding through you and around his wildly thrusting dick, you claw his back as you cling to him. His cock pressing you over the edge again and again. He throws his own head back and lets out a roar as he thrusts so hard into you it feels like he's ripping you in two. You feel the wetness and the heat as his cum paints your insides. A new terror fills you as you realize he didn't wear a condom and you're not on any birth control. But the pleasure still rides high as he keeps trying to thrust deeper into you, like he's trying to force his cum deep into your womb.

He takes a deep breath and looks down at you, sweat bright on his face. He grins at you and leans down and kisses you gently. You don't know how to react and barley kiss him back. You whisper, "No condom... you didn't wear a condom." He chuckles in your ear and keeps his still hard cock inside you. "That's the plan my good girl. That's how long you're going to be here. Till my seed takes deep inside of you and by then, you won't want to leave."

You feel the tears stream down your face as you realize you weren't going anywhere soon. The pleasure still riding high as you realize this wasn't going to be a one-time thing... you didn't know if you were happy or scared or both.


12