All Comments on 'Red Silk Pt. 01-02'

by MProst

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you're strong

oh god.. it's not a pity party!! i'm so sorry this is happening!! ow so so sorry!! i would like to ask and say a lot of things.. offer advices.. like why did you refuse the therapy.. but i'm not asking that.. nor i'm offering stupid advices...

everything you do it's your choice, i us readers will only offer you a virtual hug if you need it!!

good good luck, i'll really hope for a good result.. or that you'll face all this without regrets!! hug ahthor!! see you on this site!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hey,

Just wanted to comment and say I'm happy to read whatever you put out, irregular as they might be.

I appreciate you taking the time to write shit for us despite what you going through, though I imagine working on stuff you enjoy like this helps a little bit.

Thank you so much for sharing any of your stories with us. I hope you can beat the odds, or at the very least live the rest of your life doing what you love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good luck

I encourage you to research every nutritional supplement and watch lots of comedy shows! I've read many miracle healing stories involving both. Believe in your healing!

Great story too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hello

Thank you for sharing with us.

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 4 years ago
I’m intrigued ...

... by your story and look forward to the next chapter.

I hope for the best possible outcome for your own life story.

Fanny xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So sorry about your current ordeal! Sending lots of good wishes and hope your way. What a trooper you are to keep putting out material! I hope these next few years have the best of everything for you.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Very interesting story.

I am so sorry about your health issues. I hope you are well soon. Thank you for sharing your stories here.

EaxiaEaxiaover 4 years ago
Sorry you aren’t well.

I think your stories are great, and I would be very sad indeed if you stopped at these two. I’m not one to give out advise often as it’s usually unwelcome, but please, please, please look into nutritionfacts.org and Dr. Greger. Whole Food Plant Based eating has changed my family’s life, especially when it comes to our health. Dr. McDougall also has a lot of information on breast cancer. Don’t give up! Laugh lots and nourish your body!

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you so much for your story. I like a mysterious start and I can't wait till the next installment.

Very sorry to hear about your health problem. I hope the surgeries can clear them all. Big huge hug for you. Be strong, be positive. My best wishes are with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hello, I really enjoyed the story very much. I hope that your health improves, and I wish you well. I, too have had breast cancer, and so far am doing OK. You have a great talent, and I thank you for sharing your skills with us. I look forward to more chapters on this story...…...prayers for you, dear one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your Health

Hi there - just wanted to share that chemo and radiation saved my sister's life when she was detected with advanced stage ovarian cancer ~20 years back. I believe the effects are far less harsh today, and hope you give it some consideration if it improves your odds. Hope you're coping ok with this not to mention Corona. Great story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shit. That's a hell of a reason to hold off on posting. If you post nothing else, I wouldn't blame you. I only ask that you live the best life you can. Outlook is an important part of health, and you will not survive if you do not have the will to push on.

But I do not understand your desire not to do chemo or radiation. Frankly, I see refusing treatment as giving up, and urge you not to do so; nought but despair awaits you on that path. You owe everyone around you your continued existence. You owe yourself every day, every hour, every second, you can grasp. I can only hope you're still alive to read this. Good luck. May God or whichever deity you believe in help you.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca3 months ago

Wonderful beginning, Scottish Celtic tales are so very different from our American tales, we lack the historical background found in the Isles. I’m so sorry for your diagnosis, I’ve been dealing with both bladder and skin cancer this past year, not really much fun. I’ve been extremely lucky, my oncologist has been able to access separate immunotherapy treatments for each cancer, I feel very thankful as they don’t have the same side effects as standard chemo or radiation. I, like you have opted to forgo the standard treatment options, I wish you all the luck possible in your fight. You are a wonderful talent, thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous