Red Snapper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time for you to go Ben. We thank you for your favors. You are a good lover." Mary complimented.

As Mary and Howard locked lips and swabbed each others tongues, Ben obviously, upset from this unforeseen turn of events, dressed quickly and bolted from the room.

They withdrew from their very wet kiss and Mary gasped, "You enjoyed that didn't you?"

"I did, Baby. I really did....A lot.... Is that bad?" Howard pondered.

"No! Of course not. Today everything goes. My husband is a cock sucker and I love it. That was just another wonderful part of my special day. Now get between my legs and fuck my well used, cum filled Red Snapper." She commanded as she spread her legs wider and lifted her ass from the bed.

I loved the way she did that, shamelessly exposing her cum filled pussy for my perusal. It was a beautiful sight. The pearly, white cum glistening as it leaked from her swollen cunt and ran down into her puckered ass hole. I licked my lips in anticipation of the treat that awaited me. I experienced a small orgasm which only added to the wetness of my already soaked panties.

Howard's pecker was rock hard with a bulbous, purple head and as he slowly slid it into Mary, her well used pussy emitted a low, slow. wet, "Friiiiittttt!" sound. Cum was forced from her hole and pooled at their joining.

"It sounds so squishy." Mary observed. "Don't move for awhile. I want to savor the feeling. I like this Howard. I like how nasty it makes me feel. My pussy filled with another mans cum and my husbands big dick. Sloppy seconds Howard!...Sloppy fucking seconds for you. This is so decadent....and...uh....so....wonderful. Oh God baby! Stroke me slow....real...slow. I want to hear my pussy squish."

And squish it did making wet slurpy sounds which included an intermittent soft "Frriiiitttt!" It was a bubbly, farting sound as air was forced from her sloppy well filled hole. "Oh God baby! Listen to the sounds we are making. This is so....Fucking....Nasty!" She huffed. "Make my pussy talk. You know....I...like...hard....Fucking."

I quietly entered the room as Howard asked, "You want it hard baby?"

"Our Red Snapper likes to be pounded. Pound....It....Baby! Lets ...work...that....cum...into...a...froth. Lets make...it...bubble!" Mary grunted as they picked up the pace.

They settled into a well coordinated rhythm and as I was standing directly behind them I could see the cum forced from her cunt. They were indeed whipping it into a bubbly froth as they picked up the pace. Evidently they liked to fuck hard for they were violently pounding it. Mary met Howard stroke for violent stroke as they raced to cum. Their bodies met with loud slapping sounds. His cum filled balls swung back and forth as Mary's ass rose and fell from the bed. She was strong and I admired the way the muscles in the back of her legs and ass alternately contracted and relaxed as they fucked. These people obviously enjoyed fucking each other.

"You are so deep. You're...hitting....my...cervix....FUCK!...I...love...THAT! Hit...it...Baby!...Hit ...IT!" She loudly exclaimed.

"I'm...close...Baby." Howard rasped.

"Me...too...Me...Too!...Fill...me....up. Fill...my...fucking...pussy! Uh...uh...uh...uh. Give...me...that...hot...fucking...cum!" Mary ranted.

I watched as Howard's balls tightened and he roared, "Here...it...comes! Here......it....Comes! Ahhhhhhhh!" as he exploded.

"IIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She screamed as she climaxed. then crossed her feet over his ass and pulled him in with her powerful legs.

"I want it all...Baby! Pump that....hot...cum...deep...in....my...sloppy...hole!' Mary directed.

"This is the best....Ever!" Howard breathed. "The best...fuck...ever! I'm going to cum...for awhile. ...AAH!" He spurted again.

Her heels dug deep into the cheeks of his ass and the powerful muscles of her ass and legs flexed beautifully as she pulled him in as deep as possible. "Oh Baby! It was the best. Our Red Snapper loved it. Loved...the...pounding."

"UH!" He grunted as his dick expelled more cum. "You...are...going...to...drain...me."

"Give me...more...Baby! Give it...all...to...me. Fill...Big Red....with...with...our....treasure. Your cum is so hot... I want it deep. Hit my cervex. Cover it with.....your....hot...fucking...cum!...That's...IT!...Oh....God!...Thats...IT!" She wailed.

"Oh Shit!" Howard injected as his balls again tightened and he made another deposit in her well saturated cunt. "I'm spent baby. I don't have anything left."

"My pussy feels soooo good!" Mary gloated as she made eye contact with me. "We were having so much fun we forgot about Emily. Hi Emily."

Howard looked back and managed, "Oh, Hi!"

"Pull out slowly. I don't want to lose any of our goodness. Let's let Emily see what a mess we've made." Mary directed.

Howard rocked back on his heels as his cum coated cock slurped from its nook with a heavenly "Shnick". As he moved to the side Mary kept her legs and ass elevated so that I could get a good look at the task that awaited me. Her pussy was indeed a mess. A beautiful, white pearly mess. Cum drooled from her gash and coated the swollen lips of her snatch. It glistened from the matted red hair of her bush and the inside of her legs and, of course, some had gravitated to her little crinkled butt hole.. I involuntarily licked my lips.

"I enjoyed the fucking so much that I wish I had three more fresh, hard dicks. I'm so turned on that I would welcome a gang bang.....I'm not kidding...I could pull a fucking train." Mary admitted and looking at me added, "Aren't you going to get undressed or do you plan on working with your clothes on?"

"I will. I need to get my hair out of the way." I explained as I tied it into a pony tail with a rubber band. I then pulled my dress over my head, removed my bra and stood there in my panties. My nipples were rock hard and must have extended an inch from my chest.

"Isn't she beautiful baby?" Mary asked Howard.

"Incredibly so." was his reply. "So long and lean and lovely. You have a great body Emily."

"Thank you both but ya'll have me so turned on that I'm anxious to get started. If that's okay?" I managed.

Mary smiled, "I'm ready for you....Are you ready...for...me?"

"I certainly am." I countered as I kneeled on the bed and took charge. "Rock back on your shoulders. Ass in the air. Knees on the side of your face. I want to see what I have to work with."

As she complied Mary huffed, "Like this?"

"Just like that." I whispered as I scooted up against her back and looked down into her beautiful face. The expression in her clear blue eyes was both lustful and pensive. "You are a mess, pretty lady, but I intend on making your fantasy come true."

Some of the cum was starting to run from her ass down her lower back. I took her hips in my hands, leaned in, and lapped it up with a flat tongue. I licked up to her little crinkly hole and sucked the cum from its surface. "OH!" Mary uttered. The look in her face was priceless. Her eyes were squinted and her mouth formed the sound that she made. "AAH!" she added as I vigorously flat tongued her ass over and over while making loud sucking sounds. I moved to the inside of her legs and licked away all of the goodness that I found there. I laved both sides, swallowing noisily as I moved, and then. avoiding her moist slit, up to her red bush. It was soaked with their secretions. There I loudly sucked all that I could find.

I paused, gasping for air, looked into her eyes and breathed, "I love....to eat...cum. Especially hot, man cum from a fresh fucked pussy."

"You...do...it....so...well" She stuttered. "Suck...It!,,,Suck...the...cum...from...my...pussy."

I had a close up view of my target and the sight was awesome. The lips were prominent, elongated flaps. Her distended hole had yet to close and was open wide from the ferocious fucking it had enjoyed. Mary's clit was a large knob begging to be sucked. Their combined ejaculate filled and bubbled from the Red Snapper."

"I want every drop you've got." I croaked as I flat tongued the entire surface of her cunt from her little star through her red bush. I swallowed this accumulation and with a smirk on my face made eye contact.

"God! Your face is...beautiful...between my legs." She declared and as I began to lick again added. "You...are...one...beautiful...nasty...bitch!"

Taking that as a compliment I proceeded to take each of her swollen pussy lips, in turn, and swabbed their length. I then sucked them deep into my mouth and lightly chewed and savored their soft texture as I ate the goodness accumulated there.. I then bit them lightly and stretched them out by pulling my head back. My actions drew a loud reaction from Mary.

"Oh God! I...Love...what...you...are...doing...with...my...pussy. Chew the lips!...Suck em...Stretch Em.....Out! This...is...good...stuff!... Damn!...but...You...know...how...to...eat...pussy!"

"You like that...hunh? Baby, I love to eat pussy and I am going to feast on yours." I clearly stated.

I then probed deep into her dilated cunt with my tongue and scooped out as much of their combined juices that I could. The three of them had created a pussy filled ambrosia of thick tasty cum. At that moment I thought, "I love this shit. I love eating cum and licking pussy and pleasuring this woman seems to be the most important thing in the world....The only thing that matters." I kept plunging my tongue into her cunt probing for the goodness that I craved. I then completely covered her enlarged opening with my mouth, formed a suction cup, and started to vacuum their deposit from her depths.

"OHH!....Ohhhhhhh!...GOD!" Mary wailed. "Clean me!...Clean me...Baby! Suck...that...cum...from...my...pussy!"

When I could find no more I released her pussy with a loud sucking, "SMACK!"

"If you keep at it I'll cum again." Mary groaned.

"Baby! I could eat your pussy all day." I asserted.

"Lets go for it but I need to move. I need to buck. Let me buck".

With that encouragement I let her lower her ass and I went after her engorged clit. I lapped it vigorously with a flat tongue and Mary thrust her pussy at my face and squealed, "IIEEEEEE! Thats it!....Thats it...Baby!...Keep...it...up...and...I'll...cum."

I flipped the clit a few more times and gently chewed it with my teeth and she roared, "AWWWW!...Suck it...I'll...CUM! Suck it!...you'll...make me...squirt...sometimes...I squirt," and began to violently fuck my face.

"Squirt for me Baby! I...am...going...to...work...that...Red...Snapper...until...you...squirt!" I forcefully sucked her little nubbin and held on as she picked up the intensity of her bucking.

"Fuck!...Suck It!... I...am...going...to...squirt! IIEEEEEEEEEE!...I'm cumming! FUCK...YES!"

I felt her hot juices strike my chin and flow warmly down my neck. I covered the opening of her spurting pussy with my mouth and swallowed as rapidly as I could. Mary shot another stream of cum into my mouth and I gurgled as I swallowed.

"God!....God!" She breathed as her bucking slowed to an intermittent twitch.

I again formed a suction cup with my mouth and vigorously vacuumed the goodness from her pussy. I wanted it all. Shit! I needed it all. I sucked with a vengeance.

"You'll...have...to...stop. I...can't...take...anymore. The Snapper...is...too...sensitive." Mary pleaded.

I gave her pussy one last suck and let it slip from my mouth with an audible, "SLURP!" My throat emitted a gurgling sound as I swallowed all of the goodness I had gathered.

As she lowered her legs Mary sighed. "That was good. So fucking nasty and good. It was even better than I imagined it could be."

I looked to the side and noticed Howard sitting on the bed with his back against the head board. His pecker had remained rock hard and was standing at attention. It was coated with an ample accumulation of their efforts. It glistened with wetness as did his balls and the inside of his legs.

"I need to clean Howard." I articulated. "I need to eat that cum."

"Clean my man Baby." Mary agreed. "Suck my Howard's big cock. I am going to enjoy watching." She hesitated and added, "Enjoy!"

I wanted to play Howard's flute and I attacked it by starting at its base and slowly working my way to the knob. With my mouth wide open I chewed and noisily lapped around its girth with my tongue as I sucked all of the cum available to me. "Ummm...Ummm." I hummed. It was a tasty feast.

"God! But you are good. You do love to eat cum don't you?" Mary observed.

With saliva dripping from my chin I gurgled, "I do. I really do. I know I'm sick but I really like it. A...lot!"" I slurped at Howard's bulbous knob and loudly devoured it while making wet slurping noises. I then deep throated his entire tool and managed to lick his balls at the same time. I was salivating profusely and it poured from the corners of my mouth and into his pubic hair. I worked back up released his tool and chokingly gasped,, "AWWK!" A copious amount of thick saliva spilled from my mouth and connected it to his pecker.

"Can I remove your panties?" Mary softly whispered.

I took a deep rasping breath and coughed, "Please do...they are soaked."

As she pulled my undies over my hips I continued, "Lift your legs... I want the cum... on your balls." As Howard honored my request I began to suck the concoction gathered there. It was plentiful and I ravenously ate it all. I took each of his nuts, in turn, and lovingly sucked them deep into my mouth. I rolled them around and released each with a loud, "POP!" and added. "I need to clean your asshole." He pulled his knees to his shoulders and presented this treat to me. A large amount of their juices had accumulated there and I plunged in with a lapping tongue and sucking mouth. "Anh...Anh...Anh" grunting sounds escaped my lips as I rutted deep into his cavern. I was determined to retrieve all of the tastiness deposited there. As I ate his ass I stroked his rock hard erection with my right hand.

"Damn! But you are one totally uninhibited, bitch." Mary rasped. "Eat that ass....Nasty girl!" as she slid my panties down my legs and in the process managed to free one foot.

I formed a suction cup with my mouth and pulled all of the cum from Howard's hairy hole. I released it with a wet, slurpy pop and breathed. "I'm so turned on that I need to be fucked...I need a big. hard dick."

"Use my man's....It's OK with me." Mary offered.

"Slide closer to the foot of the bed." I directed Howard. "I'm going to ride you...reverse cowgirl" I added as I straddled him facing his feet. Spreading my pussy lips with one hand I directed his rigid pole into my weeping cunt. It slipped in with a squish and a soft "Friitt!" As I settled on his balls I immediately experienced a massive orgasm and groaned, "OHHH!...I'm...Cumming!...Sweet Jesus!...I'm...Cumming!

"Gawd! You are beautiful when you cum." Voiced Mary.

"Howard has a good dick," I rasped as I rose to a flat footed, squatting position. "Get between his legs and watch something beautiful. Watch my pussy lips fuck the head of his cock. I love to work the knob with my pussy."

As Mary moved to a position where she could clearly see our joining I started to make small and slow up and down movements as I squeezed the swollen head of his cock with my pussy. My thick juices were flowing down his rigid pole and I could hear soft, wet, sucking sounds coming from the point of our joining. "Isn't it beautiful?"

"OH GOD!...It is......It is." She breathed.

"Get close and look and listen. My pussy is very wet and it's talking to us. Slip...Sliipp...our connection...is...beautiful. Oh...Fuck...I'm going to cum....AGAIN!" I screamed as I dropped down and completely impaled Howard's cock to the depths of my pussy. A loud "FFRRIITT!" sounded as air was forced from my hole.

"Oh Jesus! You are unbelievable! I'm glad Howard found you." Mary rasped.

and added "Your cum is so thick and white,,,,It's beautiful."

"Lick his balls!" I directed as I leaned back to give her access to his jewels. She did not hesitate and lapped at these tasty morsels. They were now coated with a substantial amount of my love sauce.

Pleasurable, "Um...Umh...Umh" sounds could be heard as she laved her husbands love sack. "I taste good...Don't I?"

"Umm....yes...you...do." She stuttered.

"Suck his balls!" I commanded. "One at a time. Take them deep in your mouth." As she willingly complied I continued, "Roll it around and suck it hard. Let me hear you." She gurgled loudly and gasped for breath as her mouth filled with saliva and the excess spilled from her lips. "Now work the other one."

"ANNH!" She gasped as she released the orb with messy "Pop!" and quickly engulfed Howard's other nut as her spit leaked down her chin. Her mouth made gargling sounds as she worked. "Let it go and lick my clit" I suggested. Mary let it wetly slip from her mouth with a slurp and looked up at me with a pensive look in those clear, blue eyes.

"That would be... a first for me." She gasped.

"Just do it!...This is a day of firsts," I reasoned.

"OK!...I...Will...Lick your clit." Mary uttered as she moved up and licked it with a broad flat tongue. She vigorously worked it from side to side. "It's so big. ...I need to suck it." She rasped as she engulfed and began to suck my distended nub.

"Suck it Mary!....Suck it!" I huffed and added, "Let me fuck your man. Let me ride his dick." As she moved back I leaned forward and started to buck on his rigid member. I worked my ass up and down with powerful and rapid strokes. "Watch us fuck!" I commanded. "Watch me....pound his...hard... fucking prick." My head was between his knees and my ass rose and fell piston like. It was a primitive duel as my weeping pussy devoured his rock hard erection. "Anh...Anh...Anh." I chanted with each violent stroke that Howard met with one of his own. This was fucking at its primitive best.

"Hot Damn!...Fuck me...girl! Fuck me hard!" He blurted as he forcefully matched me stroke for stroke. We met on each stroke with loud slapping sounds, "Slap...Slap... Slap!" as we surged toward a climax.

"Oh Gawd Emily!" Mary groaned. "Fuck my man....Fuck him hard....Make him cum again!"

"I don't know if ...I...I...can." Howard stuttered.

"You'll cum...you bastard....I'll force ...it....out ...of...you!" I huffed as I continued to pound his rock hard pecker.

"Lean back and let Mary lick... my balls." Howard directed. "Keep working that pussy and I'll cum again."

Following orders I leaned back and Mary gasped, "You guys are beautiful together. I want to lick the whole thing." And lick she did! Using an exceptionally long tongue she licked from Howard's hairy asshole to our joining with languid broad strokes and as I continued to buck she sucked in the fruits of our labor. ....My thick love sauce.

"It's good. ... Isn't it girl?" I wheezed.

"Oh God!....Yes...it is." Mary gurgled as Howard loudly grunted, "I'm gonna cum...Fuck yea....I'm...gonna...cum."

"Cum!...Cum...big boy!...Fill my pussy with that...hot load." I barked as I urged him on.

"Ooooh, Ooooh! I'm cumming." Howard moaned and I felt a hot burst of cum hit my cervix. I was on the cusp of another climax but I wanted Mary's mouth to bring me there.

"On your back Mary." I directed as I spun on Howards rock hard erection and as I did my pussy emitted a sloppy and slick "Schlicht" sound. I knee walked backwards over to her until my dripping cunt was directly over her beautiful face. "Look at it pretty lady. See how it is distended from our vicious fucking. Stick your tongue deep in my big hole and I'll fuck it for you." I could see her clear blue eyes looking at me with uncertainty at the thought of what she was about to do.

"I'm so turned on I'll do anything you ask." Mary conceded.

I felt the penetration of her tongue and I clamped the muscles of my pussy around it and settled down on her face. "I'm going to fuck your face and then I'll let you eat." I started to hump her face with my squishy cunt and her eyes opened wide with fear, "Work that tongue baby....while I... fuck that beautiful... face." I started to forcefully slide my dripping hole back and forth over her face and I could feel her rigid tongue alternately pass over my asshole and back to my hard little nubbin. As I worked her eyes would alternately appear and then disappear as I forcefully slid my pussy back and forth. It was dripping with our emissions and made a series of loud squishy sounds as I moved.