Red Snapper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can she breath?" a concerned Howard managed.

I was fucking her hard. Violently humping her beautiful face and it was doubtful if she could breath at all. "I'm ...almost...there. Fuck!... I'm about ...to...cum. Aaiiiiiieeeeee!" I wailed as I had a massive orgasm. I lifted my ass from her face as our juices spilled from my ejaculating hole.

"AAWWKkk!" Mary gasped. "I ...couldn't...breath."

"Catch your breath and eat Baby! We...made... a great...sauce for... you. Eat!...Eat!...my...fresh...fucked...pussy!"

"It's so thick and...and... bubbly." Mary stammered. And continued, "I... can't believe... that...you...just...fucked...my face." as she gave my weeping pussy a long flat lick with her willing tongue. "And I let....you. And...I...liked it. A...Lot!" Her tongue begin to vigorously lap at my scrumptious cunt and gasping, sucking and swallowing sounds were emitted by her efforts.

"Eat your...mans...hot cum...from my....fresh fucked pussy. Suck it....all up!"

"I can't believe that my beautiful Mary is licking another woman pussy." Howard incredulously stated.

"And she's...a...natural at it." I breathed, grasped his still rock hard erection in my hand and slowly jacked him off. "Fuck her.....Howard...Fuck her again. While...she...eats. Mary could use another stiff dick."

As Howard knelt between her legs I hooked my elbows behind her knees and pulled them up lifting her ass from the bed and presenting him with a wet and willing target for his bulging rod. "AAHHH" sighed Mary as she accepted its solid steel penetration.

"I can't cum again" Howard gasped. "But I'll try".

"Ohhh...Yes! fuck me while I eat this...scrumptious pussy.....Work it hard...Howard. Stroke...me...baby!"

I wished that I could take a photo of this action so that I could show it to David. It would make an incredibly sexual scene.

"You guys are going...to...make me ...cum...again." Mary emitted with a muffled voice.

"Cum pretty lady. Cum for me...one more....time." I exhorted. "I'm about to gush....all..over...your....beautiful...fucking....face." I staccatoly stuttered. "I am going ...I am...going...to...I am going... to... cum. IIeeeeeee! Fuck YEA! I'm...Cuummming!

Mary moaned into my dripping pussy as she too exploded in climax.

I leaned forward and supported myself with my hands and gave Mary a chance to breath.

"Oh Jesus! That was incredible!" Mary breathlessly exhorted. "The best sex ever. You guys were unbelievable."

"It sure was." Harry injected. "The best ever."

"Let me clean that pretty pussy one more time." I suggested as I switched to the sixty nine position. "I know that you are sensitive so I'll be gentle." I softly and tenderly licked all around her cunt as I savored her delicious secretions. I could gently feel her gently lapping tongue as she did the same to me.

"That is the most incredible sex that I have ever experienced." Harry interjected. "both of you are incredible lovers."

I lifted my head from Mary's tasty morsel and suggested, "Let me clean your cock. I want all of your sweet wife's secretions." I gave her pussy one long, slow, lapping stroke and crawled to the edge of the bed and sat down. His pecker was still as hard as a rock and inundated with her appetizing juices. "Let me have it." Harry stepped forward and I voraciously played his flute. I lapped and sucked that tasty morsel on one side and down the other and then I swallowed the whole thing. My cheeks hollowed out as I gave his rod a couple of powerful sucks. "AAwwk!" I released his dick with an audible pop as I gasped for air. "I've got to clean your balls too. Mary's juices are everywhere." I asserted as I slid to the floor and cupped those two tasty morsels in my hand. I laved them both and sucked each one, in turn, into my mouth with relish. Each made a slippery "Shoosh" sound as I released them from my warm mouth.

"That was better than good." Mary volunteered. "I've always enjoyed sex but you brought me to a new level. I had no idea that it could be this good. You are a fantastic lover that brought out the bad girl in me. I like the way I feel. Thank you!"

"I hate for this to end but I'm sure that y'all have other birthday plans so I'll clean up and head for home." I volunteered.

Harry walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Will I see you again?" Mary asked.

"Maybe so, you never know," I replied then added, "can I have your panties?"

"My panties?" was her questioning response. "Can I have yours?"

"I can't let you have mine but I would like to keep yours and wear them home. My husband would like for me to do that. He's kind of expecting it."

Mary smiled, "Yes. You can have them under one condition."

"And what is that?"

"I'd like to kiss you. We have done all sort of nasty things today but we haven't kissed.

"Let me put your panties on and then we'll kiss." Mary picked them up from where they had been tossed and handed them to me. I slipped them on. They were a snug fit.

"They look good on you. You have a nice ass. And a scrumptious pussy." She complimented as she easily slipped into my arms.

We gently touched lips and Mary gasped, "I can taste me on your lips. Kiss me again."

As our lips touched she gently slipped her tongue into my mouth and I lovingly sucked it. "I'm on your tongue. Suck mine a little." She did. "Now suck it like you sucked those cocks today."

"You are so nasty. I like the way you talk." she effused as she took my extended tongue deep into her warm moist mouth and sucked it like it was Harry's cock.

We broke the kiss as Harry came back into the room and Mary said, "I need to pee." And made her way to the bathroom.

When she closed the door Harry whispered, "I have your retainer," and he reached into his jacket which was hanging on the back of a chair. He removed a white envelope and handed it to me. I then walked into the bed room and put the envelope in my purse. I realized that it was the money he was paying for me services and it did give me a thrill. It made my pussy tingle.

I dressed quickly, put Emily's wet panties in a plastic laundry bag and placed it in my purse. I then walked into the living room and Mary was sitting there still without clothes.

"You are a beautiful woman!" Mary effused.

"Well, Thank you! I responded. "Now, I need to pee."

"Can...I....watch...you?" Mary managed.

Thrilled by her request I whispered, "Would you like that?"

"I know it sounds kind of kinky but, yes I would like to watch."

"Baby, You certainly can. I'll have to take your panties off so you can see clearly."

We entered the bathroom and I removed the panties and took my skirt off. "Let's get in the shower so you can see better. I could pee on you if you'd like. That way you can watch and feel at the same time."

"God, Yes! I would like that. That's not to kinky is it? How should I get?" Mary breathlessly asked.

"Anything goes! Just lay on your back and I'll pee on your tits, your belly and your pussy." I directed.

She did as directed and I needed to pee badly so I let it go. I started on her belly, worked up to her tits and then down to her beautiful pussy. Mary spread her legs and I directed my golden stream on her uplifted cunt until I finished.

"It's so hot and so nasty." She exclaimed. "I wish we had more time so I could do it to you. You'd let me wouldn't you?"

"Of course I would." I rasped. "I would like that. A lot!"

"Emily, I wish that we could get together again."

"Thats always a possibility. I'll dress and wait for you in the living room."

When we were all there we said our goodbyes and departed.