Red Sonja Outmatched Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing half as precious as this." Deija's hand curled behind Sonja's neck, pulling her into a fiery kiss.

In a rush they left their unfinished drinks, stumbling up the creaking stairs tangled in each other's arms. The door to Sonja's room had barely slammed shut before their mouths met again, all thoughts beyond passion fleeing their minds.

More fiery kisses ensued, hands urgently tugging at clothing. Piece by piece, leather, chainmail, and metal skirts dropped heedlessly to the floor. Sonja drank in the sight of Deija's lithe, ebony form as she pressed the thief against the sturdy bedpost. Her eyes wandered over the smooth brown skin, tracing the delicate curves and contours. Deija's body was slender yet toned, with small, shapely breasts and narrow hips. Sonja reached out to caress her flat stomach, feeling the tense muscles jump under her fingers.

Likewise, Deija gazed up appreciatively at Sonja's powerful physique, all sculpted muscle under creamy pale skin dotted with light freckles. She let her hands wander across Sonja's broad shoulders and sculpted arms, squeezing the hardened biceps. Her fingers drifted lower, fingertips grazing along the grooves of Sonja's abdominal muscles, eliciting a pleasured shiver from the warrioress.

Their difference in builds was as stark as their skin color--Sonja's tall, Amazonian frame towering over Deija's smaller figure. Yet pressed together, their bodies complemented each other exquisitely.

Deija threaded her hands through Sonja's mane of fiery red hair, the strands like silken fire slipping through her fingers. She pulled the swordswoman down into a searing kiss, relishing the press of soft lips against her own. Sonja deepened the kiss, exploring Deija's mouth hungrily with her tongue. Her hands continued to roam the Zamorian's body, caressing her slender hips and squeezing the firm globes of her asscheeks. She gasped into Deija's mouth as clever thief fingers grazed her own nipples, the light touch shooting sparks of pleasure straight down between her legs.

Slowly, Deija broke the kiss and began trailing her lips down Sonja's neck, leaving a glistening path on the flushed skin. She kissed her way across Sonja's collarbone, then down between her breasts, hands wandering ever lower across the warrior's taut stomach. Sonja tangled her hands in Deija's short black locks, hips arching forward in anticipation. Her pulse raced wildly, core aching and wet with need. Their eyes locked, amber boring into blue crystal as Deija sank slowly to her knees. She flashed a wicked, promising grin up at the warrior before turning her attention to the slick folds between thick-muscled thighs.

Sonja gasped as the nimble tongue flicked out in a long, languid stroke through her sensitive flesh. Deft fingers stroked teasingly along her entrance as Deija's mouth worked its magic. She played Sonja's body with consummate skill, building the pleasure higher and higher.

Soon cries of ecstasy were ringing loudly in the small room. Sonja's hands fisted in Deija's hair to keep herself upright on trembling legs. The nimble minx demonstrated her true talents, wringing every ounce of pleasure from the warrior's body with her lips, tongue, and fingers. When release finally crashed over her, Sonja threw her head back and howled the names of every deity she knew to the rafters. She clutched at the furs beneath her, back arching off the bed.

When her legs finally stopped trembling from the aftershocks, Sonja grabbed Deija and flipped their positions. She pinned the thief down, grasping her slender wrists and holding them above her head against the carved wooden frame. Deija squirmed beneath her, lithe muscles straining, but Sonja's superior strength kept her locked firmly in place. She leaned down, her mane of fiery red hair cascading around them like a curtain shutting out the world beyond. She whispered heatedly in Deija's ear, breath tickling the delicate outer rim.

"You're not the only one with skillful hands, my little minx."

To prove her point, Sonja trailed her fingers down the thief's supple body in a feather-light touch that left Deija arching up begging wordlessly for more. Her fingertips danced across the smooth brown skin of Deija's stomach, tracing the faint ridges of her ribs before skimming up to tease her already stiff nipples. Deija let out a sharp gasp at the sensation, pert breasts rising and falling rapidly with her quickened breathing.

"Is that all you've got?" Deija taunted with a throaty moan, wriggling loose from the warrior's grip with slippery ease. Sonja responded with a low growl, reaching out with muscular arms to grab the thief in a crushing bear hug.

Their kisses grew hungry, biting, as Sonja ground their glistening bodies together. Zamorian dark skin made a striking contrast against Hyrkanian paleness. Deija wrapped her legs around Sonja's waist, nails raking red lines down her broad-muscled back as she urged the warrior on. They tumbled across the rumpled animal skins covering the bed, vying for control. In the end, Sonja gripped the slender thief from behind, teeth grazing her arching neck.

"Harder," Deija demanded with a sharp cry, writhing against Sonja's taut frame.

In response, Sonja claimed Deija's gasping mouth in a searing kiss, relishing the sweet taste of wine still lingering on her full lips. She probed deeper, her tongue dancing and twisting with Deija's, then withdrew, nibbling slowly along the thief's jaw. Deija moaned, head tilting back to allow better access to her elegant neck.

Sonja trailed wet kisses down the slender column of throat, feeling the frantic flutter of Deija's pulse against her lips. Her teeth grazed across the thief's collarbone, nipping gently, eliciting another throaty moan.

Releasing Deija's wrists, Sonja began kissing lower, worshipping every inch of the smooth dusky skin. Her hands caressed their way down ebony flanks, thumbs brushing the underside of pert breasts as her mouth closed over a tightened, coal black nipple. Deija's back arched sharply off the bed at the exquisite sensation, another desperate moan escaping her parted lips.

Sonja lavished attention on first one breast, then the other, licking, sucking, even gently biting the taut peaks. Deija was reduced to incoherent pleas and whimpers, squirming uncontrollably beneath the onslaught of pleasure.

When Sonja finally allowed her release, Deija cried out sharply, body going limp in blissful submission. With a grin, Sonja gently disentangled herself and collapsed on the furs beside the pleasured thief, both of them thoroughly spent.

Deija looked over at Sonja with new appreciation in her intelligent amber eyes, impressed by the warrioress' raw physical power and ability to bring her to the very edge again and again with just the touch of her hands and mouth. Though Deija was cunning and quick, Sonja had proven herself a formidable match in arenas beyond brute strength.

As their passion slowly reignited, Deija reached up and pulled Sonja into a deep, hungry kiss. Again, Sonja tasted the lingering sweetness on Deija's full lips, now mixed with something warmer, more earthy--the heady taste of desire. She pressed closer, losing herself in the intoxicating sensations.

Deija in turn reveled in the feel of Sonja's strong yet wonderfully supple lips claiming her own. With each caress of their tongues, the kiss grew more electric, more addictive. Hands roamed urgently over heated bare skin still slick with sweat and the evidence of their passion. The bed frame creaked dangerously beneath their athletic exertions. Moans and gasps filled the room along with the sound of slick flesh sliding against slick flesh. Their lovemaking was primal, rough, testing boundaries and rising to each new challenge.

With a feral growl, Sonja pinned Deija down on the rumpled furs, grasping her slender wrists and holding them on either side of her head. Deija struggled, lithe muscles straining, but Sonja's superior strength kept her locked firmly in place.

"My turn," Sonja rasped, her voice thick with desire. She released one of Deija's wrists to trail her fingers down the thief's supple body. Deija shuddered at the feather-light touch dancing across her sweat-slick skin. Sonja's calloused fingertips grazed her ribs, her taut stomach, circling closer and closer to the thatch of dark curls between her thighs. Deija bit her lip, trembling with anticipation. She tried to grind her hips upward, seeking more contact, but Sonja held her pinned.

"Eager, are we?" Sonja chuckled throatily. She continued her maddening caresses, ignoring Deija's breathy pleas. Slowly, she slid her hand between Deija's thighs, parting the slick folds to stroke along her entrance. Deija moaned loudly, back arching off the furs.

"Please," she begged, writhing in Sonja's iron grip.

Sonja smirked, enjoying having the clever thief at her mercy. Her fingers stroked and teased, gathering moisture but never entering. She rubbed slow circles around Deija's clit, feeling it swell under her touch.

Deija was panting now, chest heaving, sweat beading on her brow. Her amber eyes were clouded with lust. Sonja held that lust-filled gaze as she finally slipped two fingers deep inside Deija's clenching channel.

A sharp cry burst from Deija's lips at the penetration. Sonja set up a steady rhythm, thrusting and curling her fingers while her thumb continued to strum Deija's aching clit. The thief's slender hips rocked urgently, seeking more of that delicious friction.

Sonja could feel Deija's inner walls fluttering around her pumping digits. She slid down the thief's writhing body until her face hovered above the dark curls between her splayed thighs. Without warning, she sealed her lips around Deija's swollen clit and sucked hard. At the same time she added a third finger, thrusting them knuckle-deep into Deija's slick entrance.

"Gods!" Deija wailed, fingers twisting desperately in red locks. Sonja's talented mouth sent her spiraling higher while her relentless hand coaxed guttural moans from her throat. Just when Deija thought she could take no more, her climax crashed over her like a roaring wave. She arched off the bed, vision whiting out in ecstasy. But Sonja didn't stop, relentlessly stroking that sweet spot inside while her lips and tongue dragged out Deija's pleasure. The thief thrashed and sobbed, reduced to a quivering wreck under Sonja's skillful ministrations. Only when the last tremor passed did Sonja withdraw her drenched fingers. She kissed her way back up Deija's limp body, looking extremely satisfied with herself.

"Well, little minx?" she purred, swiping her thumb across her wet chin. "Have I reclaimed what you stole from me?"

Deija could only nod weakly in response, still trying to catch her breath. Sonja grinned and pulled the ravished thief into her arms. Perhaps she would allow Deija to keep those pilfered coins after all. The thief had already given her something far more valuable in return.

When Deija had recovered, she smirked and bade Sonja to get on all fours with her rump in the air. Sonja hesitated to assume such an undignified position, but eager to find out what new pleasures awaited at the hands of this heated minx, she eventually obliged.

Deija grinned wickedly as she watched the muscular warrioress assume the vulnerable position, broad bottom presented enticingly. She ran her hands appreciatively over Sonja's curves, caressing the swell of her hips and giving her firm buttocks an approving squeeze. Sonja shivered at the feather-light touches, both excited and apprehensive over what the mischievous minx had planned.

Deija placed gentle kisses along Sonja's spine, working her way down until she was nestled between the warrior's splayed thighs. She gently parted Sonja's cheeks, exposing the tight rosette nestled in between.

"Just relax," Deija murmured, her warm breath tickling Sonja's sensitive skin. "Trust me, you're going to enjoy this."

Sonja let out a shaky breath, willing her body to loosen up. The first touch of Deija's warm, wet tongue circling her most intimate area made her gasp sharply.

"By Mitra's sword!" Sonja exclaimed through gritted teeth, fingers clutching the furs beneath her. The sensation was so foreign, yet undeniably pleasurable.

"Trust me," Deija purred, gently flicking her tongue tip, letting Sonja grow accustomed to the feeling. Sonja bit her lip, the strange sensation sending spikes of pleasure through her core. She nodded hesitantly for Deija to continue.

The thief began lavishing broad licks over the furled bud, letting Sonja grow accustomed to the delicate flicks. Gradually she tightened her circles, zeroing in on the hyper-sensitive flesh. Sonja's thighs trembled, soft moans falling from her lips.

"Oh, yes..." Sonja panted, back arching, unsure whether to pull away or push back against the tantalizing sensation. She never imagined such pleasure could come from this forbidden act. Deija's talented tongue was slowly unwinding her inhibitions.

When the ring of muscle relaxed enough, Deija gently probed the very tip inside. Sonja jerked at the intrusion, suspended between discomfort and delight.

"Easy now, just breathe," Deija soothed, caressing the taut globes of Sonja's massive seat. She continued to swirl her tongue until Sonja rocked back for more. Taking it as encouragement, Deija speared her tongue and pushed deeper into the tight channel. She swirled and thrust, lubricating the passage with liberal amounts of saliva. Sonja was soon writhing beneath her ministrations, broken cries muffled in the furs as this new pleasure overwhelmed her senses.

"Yes, Deija, more!" Sonja begged, grinding her hips back shamelessly, lost in the hedonistic sensations.

Satisfied that Sonja was ready, Deija replaced her tongue with a slender finger, sliding it knuckle-deep into the warrioress' slick passage. Sonja moaned throatily at the penetration, inner walls clutching at Deija's digit. Keeping a steady rhythm, Deija added a second finger, twisting and scissoring them to further stretch Sonja's tight hole. More guttural cries filled the room, Sonja's arms nearly buckling from the stimulation.

Finally Deija slipped a third finger in alongside the first two, pumping them steadily in and out of Sonja's well-lubricated entrance. Sonja was lost in bliss, pushing back desperately to take those talented fingers deeper.

"Scáthach save me, I can't...I'm going to..." Sonja panted in warning.

Sensing Sonja was close, Deija leaned forward and sealed her lips around her swollen clit, flicking it rapidly with her tongue. At the same time she crooked her fingers, finding and stroking that hidden pleasure spot within.

Sonja came undone with a sharp wail, inner walls spasming around Deija's buried fingers. The thief stroked her through every pulse of ecstasy until Sonja collapsed bonelessly amidst the rumpled furs.

As Sonja caught her breath, Deija sensually licked her fingers clean, savoring the sweet musky taste of the spent warrioress.

"Well, what did I tell you?" Deija purred smugly, stretching out beside Sonja and propping up on one elbow. "Sometimes you just have to relinquish control and trust in the pleasure I can give you."

Sonja could only offer a dazed smile in return, still seeing stars from perhaps the most powerful climax of her life. As feeling returned to her limp limbs, she reached up and pulled Deija down into a breathless kiss.

"Mmm, I may have to let you take charge more often," Sonja admitted with a throaty laugh.

Deija grinned wickedly at the concession. "Oh I have so much more to show you, my warrior vixen. Our night is far from over..."

The animal skins beneath them were infused with the musky scent of fur, mingling with the raw stench of sex permeating the small room. But Sonja and Deija were oblivious to anything but the exhilarating taste and feel of each other's kisses as they explored one another's bodies over and over. The night passed in a blur of snarled hair, raked nails, bruised lips and thrashing limbs. No restraint, no tenderness, just pure lusty abandon.

As dawn's light finally peeked through the curtains, the two women collapsed in a satisfied heap. Sonja was exhausted, thoroughly ravished after having met her match in this wild minx. Sleep claimed them still intertwined, their adventurous spirits sated.

* * *

Sonja's eyes fluttered open as morning light filtered into the room. For a moment she was disoriented, then memories of the passionate night came flooding back. She tensed, realizing there was a warm body still pressed against her own beneath the furs.

Slowly she turned her head to see Deija curled up beside her, ebony skin glowing in the dawn light. Her eyes were closed, full lips slightly parted as she slept. Sonja watched the steady rise and fall of her chest for a few moments, struck by how young and peaceful the clever thief looked in repose.

Careful not to wake her bedmate, Sonja extricated herself from the tangle of limbs and furs. She grimaced slightly at the soreness between her thighs as she stood, a lingering reminder of their vigorous lovemaking. After cleaning herself up and donning a simple tunic, she moved quietly to peer out the small window overlooking the street below.

The morning bustle of the town was just beginning. Merchants were opening their stalls, while the aroma of freshly baked bread wafted from a bakery across the way. Sonja observed the mundane scenes, pensive. She had not intended to spend the entire night with Deija. Her body still thrummed pleasantly from their passionate trysts, but she knew it was foolish to grow attached.

As she watched a pair of children race by, laughing merrily, she felt the thief stir behind her. Sonja turned to see Deija sitting up slowly, the furs pooling around her naked waist. She met Sonja's gaze evenly, making no attempt to cover herself.

"Good morning," Deija purred, full lips curving in a lazy smile.

"Morning." Sonja replied neutrally.

Deija stretched her arms above her head, lithe muscles flexing. "I hope you slept well after our...vigorous exertions."

The corner of Sonja's mouth quirked up briefly. "Well enough, once exhaustion took over."

"It was quite an enjoyable way to tire each other out, no?" Deija grinned playfully as she slid from the bed and began dressing in her discarded leather garb.

Sonja didn't reply, watching the thief's movements closely. She expected Deija to hastily gather her things and take her leave now that their lusty encounter was over.

But the minx seemed unhurried, straightening her attire and finger-combing the tangles from her thick black hair. When she finished, Deija turned back to Sonja with a bold look.

"I don't know about you, but I worked up quite an appetite last night. What do you say we raid the kitchens for some breakfast before we're back on the road?"

Sonja raised an eyebrow, caught off guard by the suggestion. "We?"

Deija smiled, slow and intentionally provocative. She stepped closer, reaching out to trail a finger down Sonja's arm.

"Of course. You didn't think I would sneak off before properly saying goodbye, did you?"

Her voice dropped to a sultry purr.

"I'm not finished with you yet, my warrior vixen."

Despite herself, Sonja felt a flare of renewed desire at the throaty words and heated look in those clever amber eyes. Her own blue eyes narrowed appraisingly.

"I thought you would be gone before I woke," she admitted.

Deija tilted her head, gaze intent on Sonja's face.

"And miss seeing you bathed in dawn's light, looking thoroughly ravished? Never."

She leaned in, lips brushing Sonja's ear.

"I'm still here, aren't I?" she murmured before pulling back.

Sonja drew in a slow breath, pulse quickening. As much as she cautioned herself against getting entangled with this unpredictable thief, she couldn't deny her own lingering attraction. Perhaps a bit more time together wouldn't hurt.