Red Sonja Outmatched Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now go show them the marvel that is Red Sonja the She-Devil in action," she said in a husky voice.

Sonja's grin turned wolfish at the encouragement. She nodded and turned to enter the tunnel leading down to the sands, her predatory excitement rising. This insignificant backwater arena was about to bear witness to a true champion.

Deija remained for a moment, watching her fiery companion disappear into the shadows. The hint of a smug grin slowly creased her lips, along with a flickering glint of malice in her eyes. Her pulse raced in anticipation as she turned and made her way up the stone steps to claim a prime seat overlooking the central pit. The stands were packed, but the crowds gave her a wide berth. Soon, Sonja would emerge into the torch-lit arena below and give them all a spectacle they would never forget. Deija intended to savor every moment.