Red Streaked Moon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready," she alerted me a few minutes later. I entered the massage room to find her face down on the massage table as I had directed and the only remaining piece of clothing was her black panties that had small red bows on the sides. I was happy to see that she went that far; I hadn't expected her to get fully naked.

She had loosened her long dark hair and I adjusted the hair to drape over her head so that it wouldn't be in the way of my hands. There was a lustrous softness that my hands enjoyed in touching her hair. "Your primary task is breathing and I'll take care of the rest," I commented as I placed my oiled hands on the small of her back. All of her body was as pale as her face and suggested that she took care about her time in the sun, as most Thai women did.

She didn't have any tattoos which were a common decoration for people who came from Thailand. I didn't think that there was anything meaningful in that, but the absence of ink was a distinguishing feature about her personality. Her skin was smooth and pleasant to touch. There was a female fatty layer that covered any muscles that she had.

I enjoyed her femininity but sensed that there was a deep inner strength of character more than body. She was not evenly proportioned, but had a wider ass which suggested good child bearing hips.

Perhaps that was why she thought of herself as a BBW. Perhaps she just compared herself to other Thai women who were generally small hipped. I hadn't learned how many children she had, but since she had used the term children, there were at least two.

I felt her body relax as my hands gently adjusted her energy and de-ionized her tense muscles. When my hands were on her hips, I gently adjusted her panties so that my hands could stay connected with her flesh and not the fabric. There was a large tension built up in that area and I spent considerable time there in a therapeutic way, but she may have also felt it as sexual since she verbally hummed interest when my hands were firmly in place.

She had petite feet which were soft on the soles as well as the tops. I found them very appealing and spent extra time there removing tensions through the exit points of her toes.

When I asked her to turn over, she commented, "Your hands feel so warm and good." "Thank you," I replied as I enjoyed seeing her naked breasts which were wonderfully round with erect dark nipples indicating her pleasure level. I hoped that I would get to taste them. I adjusted her hair again so that it wouldn't be in the way during the second part of the massage. My hands took joy in touching her lustrous hair.

I placed my hands flat against her stomach to connect with her chi and to remind her body that all of this experience would be benign and pleasant. I confidently moved the energy from her center chakra to her heart by sliding my hand up her naked torso to her left breast. This was not a sexual touch but I sensed that she appreciated my confidence in how I touched her body.

I did the same process to her right side before I moved to standing above her head and reached my long arms the full length of her torso and brought the energy full circle by coming up her dorsal sides to her shoulders. I stretched her neck and loosened the tensions from those small vital muscles. I used Reiki to remove tensions from her brain and to open her consciousness to a broader universe.

I didn't remove her panties or place either of my hands underneath to make a sexual contact, but I did massage her inner thighs very sensually so that the energy moved to her sexual area and created a tension that may not have been there before.

At the end of the massage, I softly said to her, "There's much more that my hands can do, if you're willing to take off your lovely panties." She understood and didn't hesitate to remove those panties herself resulting in a fully naked beautiful woman on my massage table. She had smoothly shaved her sexual area and I was properly aroused.

I thought about removing the shorts that I was wearing but decided to let her make that decision. I returned to the top of the table and stretched my long arms to her thighs and multiple times stroked them along her inner thighs and up over her breasts to her shoulders and neck. I heard her breathing increasing and I moved my hands closer to the apex of her thighs gently passing over her labia without lingering.

I moved to the side of the table and pressed my right hand flat over her pubic area while my left hand began to gently twist her already hardened nipples. She slightly arched her back in response and inhaled a large breath before pushing it back out of her lovely body.

I lowered myself to softly place my lips on her right nipple and sweetly kissed it before moving to a sucking motion that caused her to pull my head into her breast for more sustenance. This was both maternal and sexual and I felt my member growing in my shorts in response. My right hand slipped further down between her legs and felt the moisture building on her labia making it easy to separate them with my long middle finger.

Moon spread her legs open wider and encouraged that middle finger to find her already swollen opening. She pushed against my finger wanting to feel my flesh inside her. She was even more sexual than I had anticipated. I was happy to gently slide inside her very wet opening that immediately closed down hard to enjoy the stimulation of those inner nerve endings.

I reached up inside her and pressed against her pubic bone while she bore her hips deep into the table in response. Her breathing was now moving into a panting phase and I sensed that she would orgasm if I continued to massage that space inside her. "Ooooh," she exclaimed suddenly as her pussy muscles tightened fully into orgasmic mode against my solid middle finger. Her face clenched as tight as her pussy and allowed me to see how she might look when angry.

As she relaxed from the orgasm, I slowly pulled my finger back allowing lingering sensations. I quickly slid in two fingers providing a thicker experience for the nerve endings around the opening of her pussy. Moon didn't remain relaxed but reached for the bulge in my shorts, suggesting that she wanted something even thicker than two of my fingers.

I gently slid my two fingers in and out of her body while she turned on her side to face the hard cock that was protruding from my loins. She roughly pulled down my shorts exposing my firm shaft and her eyes glistened with delight and desire. She pulled my body closer so that her red lips could reach the head of my dick. I moved closer to slide more of my member into her warm oral space.

She widened her mouth to take me in and she sucked hard on my firm shaft back and forth creating a great stimulation. I slipped my left hand under her hair to support her neck and pull her closer into me. I loved the feel of her long hair which increased my state of arousal.

"I want you inside me," she expressed openly with big shining eyes looking into my face. I could hardly refuse such a direct request which was what was in my mind as well.

I reached for a condom and slipped it on before I adjusted her onto her back with her body turned to the short side of the table. I elevated her smooth legs onto my shoulders which conveniently positioned my hard cock right up against her very wet pussy.

I could see the wetness and knew that she was ready, but I slid my dick against the outer opening a number of times to stimulate those nerve endings before I popped in just the head. She reached for my hips to pull me closer into her and the rest of my cock slid inside her in one quick thrust. I gasped from the warmth of the interior of her sexy body.

She gasped from the fullness that occupied her insides and smiled with satisfaction at the choice that she had made to come to my table. "Yes, take me. I want you to fuck me hard," she directed. I was eager to slide my cock in and out of this sexy woman who wanted me to do just that. I began rhythmic thrusts that took my dick almost all the way out before pushing hard against the far recesses of her pussy.

She moved her hands to her nipples and twisted them tightly to match the intensity of my thrusting member. I held her smooth legs firmly against my broad chest to keep our bodies in place on the table. More than once she had to clutch the table as she orgasmed fully while clasping my cock deeper inside her.

It aroused me to see her so sexually engaged with me and I had to hold back my own orgasm. An idea began to grow in my brain and I knew that soon I would have to speak what was taking place inside me. I persisted in thrusting while she gave herself to me on the table, but the idea wouldn't subside.

"Come to my bed," I said softly as I leaned forward and kissed her red lips while my hard cock was still filling her orgasmic pussy. It was not often that I invited a woman or a man from the massage room to my bedroom. It was one of the ways that I divided my massage life from my personal sexual life. Only when I sensed that there was a relationship option, did I say those inviting words.

She was unaware of the depth of meaning, but I felt her hesitate, sensing that this was taking another step into something that she had intended as only casual sex. In the same way I saw her make a decision at the bar, she once again chose to go bravely forward without a full sense of what was in store.

"I'll come to your bed, if you'll keep fucking me," she laughed to make the moment lighter and release some of the emotional element that was building. I pushed my cock forcefully, fully into her body and said, "I'll fuck you as long as I am able."

We both laughed at the sexual acceptance of some limitations and I kissed her softly between her breasts as I slid my cock out of the warmth I had been enjoying. I pulled her up into a sitting position and said, "You might feel a little light headed from the Reiki so sit for a minute before moving. She did have some lightness and exhaled fully before coming to a standing position.

I placed both of my warm hands on her slender waist and guided her to the bedroom where I turned on another small light with low wattage. I pulled back the bedding and exposed the dark manly sheets. I maneuvered her into a doggy position and placed my cock properly against her wet pussy ready for her to push back against me so that my hard member could fill her once again.

She gasped from the fullness and said, "I'd already forgotten how thick you are and how good that feels." Moon's encouragement led me to make forceful thrusts into her body while slapping her round ass cheeks that I had been wanting to see in just this position. "Rub your clit while I fuck you," I directed her now that we had switched who was in control.

I felt her hand slip under her torso to reach that most excitable spot. As she rubbed herself, I felt her pussy muscles tighten their grip around my hard shaft. I didn't think that I would be able to hold out much longer in this sexual state of rapture. I told Moon so and she said, "Yes, come in me. I want to feel you lose control."

I needed no more direction and my thrusts increased in intensity while my slaps on her ass became harder and the head of my cock became more swollen in response. I think that her eyes grew wider too, but I couldn't see them so it was just a sense I had.

My neighbor's house was only eight feet away from the window next to the bed, but I didn't care about them as I shouted my orgasm to the heavens and it bounced against the white ceiling to reverberate against our naked bodies. I think that Moon orgasmed from the thickening of my cock, but I was in no state to be certain.

My sweaty body collapsed on top of her and she let her knees release so that she was flat on the bed with her head pressed into a soft pillow, while my hard cock continued to fill her with the warmth of my sperm.

We both needed to adjust our breathing but I took the opportunity of position to move her sexy hair from her right ear so that I could nibble gently on her right earlobe. "That was amazing," I declared when my breathing allowed. "I loved feeling you cum inside me. It was so hot."

That was as much as either of us could handle for language skills given that the experience was so purely physical. There were emotional undertones as well which were so difficult to determine at that moment of orgasmic connection. I pushed aside any of those considerations and chose instead to place my lips softly at the nape of her neck and kiss her multiple times suggesting an intimacy beyond orgasm.

"Your body feels so comforting on top of me, protecting me and nurturing me. Thank you," she spoke softly into the pillow. As I felt my shaft soften and recede from her warm inner sanctum, I pulled her with me into a spooning position on our left sides. My softened condom filled cock remained against her plump ass and my right arm reached around and held her right breast. She hummed an acceptance of this new positioning of our bodies as she arched herself fully against the warmth of my naked body.

I had totally lost track of time and felt as though I were on Moon time. I had removed all clocks from the bedroom when I left the corporate world, declaring, "There are NO timed events in my bedroom." I slept when I was tired and awakened when my body was rested. Even now I didn't care what time it was and exhaled any consideration of time into Moon's dark hair which was of much more interest.

People in this entwined state of post coital bliss often drift off to sleep, spooning their way to a dreamland, but neither of us took that path. We had arrived at a place beyond joyful sex where our comingled naked bodies found satisfaction in each other, but we had come to a junction of choice.

Physically we fit together well but were we to mask the feelings that had been engendered or discover what was deeper in each other? I was older and chose the path of inquiry heedless of the dangers that might be ahead. I wanted to know more about this attractive and sexy woman.

"I'm aroused by your beauty, but I'm also attracted to your intelligence. Tell me more about yourself." Moon didn't adjust physically, but I sensed her feeling her way as to how to respond. "You're kind and correct that I'm engaged in intellectual pursuit. I'm in my last year of becoming an RN." "Wow, that's amazing work." I declared with admiration.

"I need to have a way to support myself after the divorce is complete and I feel honored by the patients who allow me to tend to them." "That's such a remarkable attitude. I confess that I wouldn't have the personality to take on the patient's issues the way that you sound." "It's humbling work and it gives me great satisfaction."

There was a pause before she spoke again. "I felt you holding back when talking to me about your divorce. Now that we're naked in your bed, will you tell me what you didn't back at the bar?" she boldly queried.

I had to take a deep inhale and exhale to release the tension that her question had produced in me. I wanted to be honest with her upfront and open the door to my current sexual life. "You're correct that there was more to tell and now I'm ready to be more open with you.

My sexuality changed in my 40's after 20 years of monogamous marriage. I discovered over a few years of experimenting that I was bisexual. My wife couldn't handle that challenge and was hurt by my lack of opening to her earlier. I determined that it was more honest for us to separate," I finished.

Moon turned to face me and replied with bright eyes and a smile, "It's awesome that you're bisexual! I thought maybe you were. It's so hot to watch men be sexual with each other. The energy seems so primal."

"Wow, I never heard a woman say anything like that. You're even more remarkable and special. Unbelievable!" I lowered my face to hers and our moist lips touched gently. My emotional connection was being nurtured but I also felt my arousal return more quickly than usual. My kiss developed into more passion and my right hand reached for Moon's left breast. I felt her firm nipple and lowered my head to kiss her soft breast. She pulled my head into her chest and rubbed her breasts playfully into my face.

I sensually lowered myself further to kiss her inner thighs before pressing my lips firmly against her labia. I vibrated my lips and she arched her back in response to the stimulation. I used my tongue to separate her labia and licked her vaginal opening.

"Oh yes," she breathed out as her hands clasped my head firmly to her body. My thick tongue pushed in and out of her pussy as she rocked her naked body back and forth sideways. I felt her orgasm coming to the surface and pushed my tongue inside as deeply as I could. Moon clutched the sheets as her body convulsed on my face.

I didn't retreat, but slid my tongue up higher to locate her clit. I sucked gently on the protruding knob as her body responded to a new stimulation. I sucked harder and pressed my face into her pubic bone while my lips hummed deeply to arouse her to another height. She reached her hands around the back of my head and pulled me hard against her body as she loudly exhaled the largest orgasm yet. I thought about the nearby neighbors hearing but didn't really care.

During this time my cock was firming up and I removed the first condom which was quickly replaced by another from the side table. I wanted to penetrate her and feel the heat from her orgasms. I lifted her legs up against my body before I pushed in firmly and found the deep recesses of her sweet pussy.

Her eyes widened from the fullness and her lips beckoned me to put my pussy flavored lips against hers. I bent forward for our lips to meet blissfully while my hard shaft remained deep inside her. The kiss became more passionate as she wrapped her arms around my body and lifted her legs further back over her head. I slowly slid my cock back and forth while keeping our lips and naked bodies pressed together.

She managed to push me over so that her body could be on top. Her hands clutched my chest tightly as she rode my cock up and down. "Play with your clit while I'm inside," I directed and she readily complied.

While one hand rubbed the space between her legs, the other twisted her left nipple firmly. I felt her body tighten with excitement and knew that she would grasp my dick firmly while she orgasmed. Her breathing quickened and she exhaled a huge tension as she came down from that satisfying release. The quick movement caused my softened cock to slip from the happy place inside Moon.

She allowed her body and long hair to sink down onto my happy body. "Did I make you cum?" she inquired softly. "I don't think I have another one in me, but I was happy to be inside you again while you pleasured yourself." "You feel so good and your mouth was amazing. I loved the way you filled me with your cock." When her breathing returned to normal, I massaged Moon's naked back with my warm Reiki hands and she relaxed fully against me.

I knew that my emotional connection was deepening and didn't try to limit any of my feelings. It was possible that I was already falling in love with this remarkable woman who wanted to be with a bisexual man. I hadn't thought that that was possible. I pushed those thoughts of the future out of my head and kept my focus on being in the moment with Moon.

"I'll have to go soon, but I don't want to," she spoke softly into my chest while her hair cascaded sensually against my flesh. "I don't want you to go." "I want to be only honest with you," she declared. "And I want to be truthful with you about everything," I responded.

She lifted her head to look me directly in the face as she said, "My real name isn't Moon. I use that name when I am meeting someone from the Internet. I do that to protect my children more than me. My real name is Luna."