Red Streaked Moon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand completely and appreciate your honesty. Let's promise each other going forward that we will always be open and honest." "You're a special man and I promise to be truthful with you," she declared. "I'm amazed by you and promise to be open and truthful with you," I returned.

We pressed our lips together to finalize the deal and we looked at each other with a new candor and understanding. Together we'd taken an important step during our first time in bed together. Our relationship was developing quickly but neither of us seemed reluctant to go where we were headed.

"I must tell you then that I am 65," I declared reaffirming our new pact of honesty. Luna laughed openly and replied. "We're even on that score. I'm 51 and not 42." Entertainingly, we had each used the same nine years variance in age to identify ourselves.

"Now I really have to go. Let me check the time." She headed to the massage room get her watch. "Oh my god. It's five o'clock! I have school today and have to get home to clean up and change." I heard her putting on some clothes and I slowly roused my tired body from the bed slipping on shorts and a shirt to escort her to the front door.

Moon rapidly located all of her items and put her long hair back onto the top of her head. She didn't look disheveled but she did have a sexual glow that spoke of our time together. "This was an amazing night and I'm glad that I stayed as long as I did."

We returned to the main floor of the house where she slipped her shoes back onto her tiny feet. Luna lifted her lips up to mine saying softly, "Thank you." She was already on to the other part of her life and had to meet those needs. "Thank you! Let me know when you can come back," I replied with hope. "I will later," she responded as she headed back to her car before the dawning light could reach her.