Red Streaked Moon Pt. 02

Story Info
Moon and I meet again for sexual congress.
6.6k words
5
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Luna departed, I returned to my well used bed and tried drifting off to the sleep that neither of us had allowed. I smelled her on the pillows and thought about her wonderful hair that I had enjoyed so much.

I liked calling her Moon, but my mind would have to shift to Luna now that I knew her real name. I understood why she'd made that modification and wondered if she used Moon for other situations. I hoped that I would be able to see her again soon; I wanted to spend more time with her.

I had a difficult time accepting her remarkable comment about my bisexuality. I'd never met a woman so open before. Most of my female sexual partners eventually got used to the idea of my bisexuality and some were accepting very early, but none had been seeking a bisexual man.

While women found me attractive, this part of me was an unwanted surprise. Luna's attitude was a difficult concept for my brain to take in. I chose to let sleep takeover.

I awoke rested and smiling, taking in the satisfaction of the night's activities and still feeling Moon in my bed. Eventually, I left the bedroom and enjoyed some coffee to start my day at noon.

While enjoying my wakeup brew with thoughts of the night before, I used my laptop to send a missive to Luna. We hadn't exchanged phone numbers yet, so email was the only way to reach her. I told her how much I had valued our time together and hoped for more.

I also thanked her for staying so late and worried that she'd be tired during her school time. I ended the note, "Thinking of you..." But then I decided to include my phone number at the end. She could decide what she wanted to do with that information. I wanted to keep us moving forward.

It was not until dinner time that I received a response from Luna. There was a text which said, "Hi. Thinking of you too..." I wondered where she was and I immediately responded asking how she was. "Tired but good," was the quick reply. "Are you home now?" I queried and she replied, "I'm in my bed and likely to fall asleep."

"Wish that I were in your bed with you," I entered with full honesty. "My children are in their rooms on this floor, so that can't happen." Now I understood the full protective nature of this woman for her children. She might have given me a phone call, but her voice might be overheard.

She would keep me at arm's length about anything to do with her children. They wouldn't know of me until some future time. I began to feel that this was like being with a married woman, which technically she was. "I'll text you more later." I sensed that she was already drifting off to her much needed sleep. "Pleasant dreams," I replied while envisioning her snuggled alone into her feminine bed.

What was her room like? Was her bed soft with lots of pillows like many women? Would I get an opportunity to be in her bed naked with her? I would have to be patient and allow this new attraction to unfold in its own time. I hadn't texted much before but I could foresee a lot more texting in my near future. The positive energy was filling my mind and my house.

On Saturday morning my phone announced a new text, "My ex has the kids and I can visit, if u r free." It was music to my ears. I hadn't anticipated a return so soon and that suggested that she had truly enjoyed our time too.

I responded that I didn't have plans and would be more than happy to see her again. "Great!" "Come for dinner and more..." I suggested. "Does that mean I can get more massage?" she entertainingly queried. "I'd love to have you on my table again." I was enjoying this texting and the speed of communication.

I knew I would enjoy her naked body even more and it seemed as though that was imminent. Luna accepted my dinner invitation and I was fortunate that she didn't have any food issues, so I could plan what to provide.

"Are you feeling rested?" I texted and she declared that her body was ready for more time with my hands and more. I was cheered to receive these words and expressed my own readiness to have more body time with her. Luna cautioned that she needed to complete her study work in order to be free for the evening. I ceded any remaining time and suggested that she text me when she was on the way.

I decided that I had everything in the house for a simple Italian pasta and salad. I always had bottles of red wine in the wine rack and I checked to make sure that I had the makings for a martini if she wanted to have one.

I chose to keep myself busy with cleaning and putting fresh sheets on the bed. The current sheets were from Thursday night's excitement and truly needed to be replaced. I had indulged myself with a second night of sleeping with the scent of Moon still lingering in my bed. I wondered if that nurtured my feeling that I was falling in love or was just it another clue that I was already in that state and seeking affirmation.

For me, being in love meant just wanting to spend time with that person. It didn't matter what was happening. Non-sexual time was just as happy as sexual time. Touching her or looking at her were equally stimulating. My mind and my heart were melding together to convince me that I had discovered rich paydirt for my deep longings.

I had to be careful not to push too far ahead. I wouldn't be untruthful, but I needed to avoid scaring her away. I couldn't be overwhelming, but I didn't want to be unreal, avoiding what might be obvious to her. I was the one struggling with being in love. There, I had said it, I was in love!

Did I feel differently after that realization? Of course, I did. I'm sure that my smile broadened and my body might have weighed ten pounds lighter. The sounds of the birds outside my window were more melodic and the light coming through my tree was more dazzling.

Were the smaller life forms also aware of my change of state in less than 48 hours? Would I relate to all energies differently now? I hadn't fallen in love in almost a decade and maybe longer. Apparently, I wasn't too old to discover that remarkable state of being in love once again.

The future that I had to think about was only the immediate. I wouldn't envision how she might respond if I told her. I wouldn't consider the pain if she changed her mind or rejected me. I would just enjoy the lightness of my current state and nurture my inner happiness, hoping that it would be infectious.

I had had others fall in love with me when I wasn't in that same state, so I could understand how it might be for her. I had always spoken truthfully but with tenderness to those who were more enamored of me than I was of them. I couldn't make her love me. It would happen or not and that was one of the great mysteries of the universe.

But what if she were falling in love with me too? That was too large of a question for me to take on. Now I was truly jumping the gun and not thinking prudently. I was only in control of myself and wouldn't complicate the situation with more "what ifs?" I wouldn't preplan other than the cooking of dinner. I would do my best to be in the moment and avoid any anticipatory thoughts. I would listen when she spoke and not take too much meaning in her choice of words. Just enjoy being with her. Isn't that how you know you are in love?

I would avoid worrying about my relationship failures of the past. I would speak more about the present. Her request for massage suggested that she wanted more sexual time and I was likely to at least have that and that would be wonderful in and of itself.

My feelings were so much more than physical. It had been so long ago when I was sure that I was in love. I was a different man now and would have to take a new path. Perhaps that was the lesson that she was bringing to me. Just love and let happen what will happen. Oh God...

I was so elated when her text came that she was on the way which meant only a little more than 30 minutes existed before she would arrive at my house. All of dinner, the massage room, the bed and I were waiting for her. I opened the wine and had some to calm myself. I did my best not to envision her arrival and my response. I wanted all of me to be genuine and unplanned.

The 30 minutes didn't pass quickly and I double checked everything in the kitchen and the lighting in the house to be just as inviting as they could be. I was fortunate that my house had dimmers on many of the lights and I could add warmth to the cherry cabinets and art work which bounced the light around the room and onto me.

She must have found me appealing and attractive or she wouldn't have stayed until 5 AM. She must be seeking more with me or she wouldn't be returning so soon. These thoughts bolstered my faith in what was soon to be. I sat and did some Reiki in the living room to center myself and bring my thoughts into the present so that I would be in that state when Luna arrived.

I watched through the glass in the front door so that I could be alerted as she found a parking spot in my neighborhood. I knew what her car looked like and observed her able to find a spot across the street from my house. It was a moment before she exited the vehicle and I wondered if she needed to center herself as well before taking the next step forward in what neither of us knew would unfold.

When I saw her car door open, I came out onto the elevated balcony to welcome her with my smile and open arms. "How great to see you again," I declared to Luna and my nearby neighbors.

The same neighbors who had seen many men climb those stairs were now able to witness a sexy, beautiful Asian woman happy to come to me. Luna smiled brightly as she crossed the street and climbed the cedar stairs to where I was ready to greet her on this September evening.

Luna carried a small bouquet of flowers as her offering and I was cheered by her sense of equality and manners. My smile must have easily given away my happiness level that would have removed any reticence on her part if there were any.

I didn't need to make a public display of physicality and I well understood the Asian sense of what took place in public and what could take place with a door closed. Perhaps Luna was grateful for my sensitivity on this issue as I ushered her inside and closed the door before thinking about a welcoming kiss.

She immediately slipped off her loose shoes as she entered my living room and turned as I closed the door. Luna quickly connected her body to mine while she still had the bouquet in her right hand.

Her red lips opened to meet mine and my hands clasped her thick waist while the electrons flowed in both directions between our moist lips. She stretched out her right arm to discard the flowers on a nearby table so that both of her hands could clasp behind my neck while she arched her back to curve her body sensually into mine.

She had chosen tight black pants and a blood red satin blouse to match the reds that were on the walls in my house and in her hair. Was she showing me that she noticed my desirable colors? Did we find the same colors attractive? Was she wanting to increase my level of passion? Time would tell more. For the moment I would just enjoy the immediate blending of our lips and the feminine smells that she brought into my masculine environment.

I had chosen to be understated with blue jeans and a dark green light wool sweater. Clothes that could be easily removed and didn't' reveal any of the inner challenges that I was feeling. My jeans bulged almost immediately and Luna smiled, "Well, aren't you a welcoming man!"

"I'm really happy to have you in my arms again so soon," I replied while looking directly into her shining dark eyes. She dropped her eyelids and I couldn't help but say, "You're as attractive as the last time I saw you." Luna laughed with ease, "I was so happy that you were free tonight. My ex has the children until tomorrow afternoon."

It was so strange to me that we needed to structure our time around the rules of her relationship with her husband. I didn't feel any jealousy, but this was new territory for me. I had been with married women before, but hadn't been in love with any of them.

Now that I was in love with this woman, I understood that I would have more complicated and complex feelings. I endeavored to keep all of my feelings positively directed toward Luna and see where we went.

"You're always welcome in this house and I want you to be comfortable here." I directed her to the dining table with one arm and picked up her flowers with the other. "It was so sweet of you to bring some flowers." "Those are from my yard."

Was she sharing more about the space where I wanted time with her too? "Your house is so warm and welcoming and seems to express you very well."

"There isn't much about me that's hidden or disjointed."

I looked for a glass vase for the flowers. After arranging the stems, I placed them on an end of the table where they would grace the dinner settings, but not be in the way of us seeing each other.

"It smells great in here," she complimented as she approached the pots on the stainless steel stove. "I just cooked simply tonight." Luna tasted the pasta sauce with her pinky finger that she slipped into her red ringed mouth to savor.

"Yum," she said as she brought her sexy body into contact with mine, offering to share her saucy red lips. I didn't hesitate, but matched our lips together next to the cooking and enjoyed her more than I would the meal.

Luna reached down and undid the zipper on my jeans. She dropped into a squatting position in front of me and next to the stove. She reached into my pants and withdrew my bulging member and pulled it towards her. Her red lips opened wide to accept the flesh that I was presenting eagerly.

She sucked on just the head for a minute before grabbing my clothed ass pulling me into her so that she could take in most of my hard shaft. My mind thought about bending her over the table but I held back.

"Do you have a condom nearby?" Luna asked while sensually taking my cock into her warm, wet mouth. She didn't wait for an answer but turned around and dropped her black pants to her ankles before bending over the dining table just as I had envisioned.

Her smooth ass was without panties already. I was incredulous that we were having the same visions of merging our well fitting bodies. I pulled a condom from a nearby desk drawer and covered my ever ready dick. Luna had every confidence in her sexual attractiveness and in my practical nature.

I approached her naked butt with my covered shaft and used my middle finger to discover that she was already wet and ready for penetration. Luna was a sexual woman who knew what she liked and what she wanted. I appreciated her self awareness and understanding of the man who was with her. I didn't care that this suggested a ton of experience. I was likely in her same category.

She clasped either side of the wooden table as she arched her back ready for me to fill her with my manhood. I spread her ass cheeks apart with my warm hands and slid my cock up and down her crack to ready her for what was destined to come inside. She reached underneath her pubic bone and spread her labia wide apart to expose the opening that was eagerly welcoming me inside.

I didn't hesitate, but pushed forward and felt her strong pussy muscles grasp my shaft as I slowly entered. I couldn't believe how warm she was and my hands were enjoying her strong hips that could support her while I thrust back and forth inside her.

The same hand that had spread her labia was now rubbing her clit and I felt her inner muscles tighten against me. I was extremely excited by this sexy woman and well understood that we had a whole night ahead of us.

I avoided orgasm which could have easily taken place in the first few minutes of passion at the dining table. More than once Luna brought herself to powerful orgasms as her body shook free any inhibitions she might have had. No tensions from home or school remained as she collapsed onto the table while my hard cock still filled her hot body.

"I had told myself to be in the moment and not plan anything," I breathed onto her neck while bending onto her back. "I think that this qualifies!" Luna laughed openly which caused my cock to get pushed outside of her.

"Now I'm hungry," she declared as she slid her pants back onto her smooth body. I pressed my clothed body against hers and matched our lips together in a tight embrace. "You're amazing!" I announced with the afterglow of intimacy.

Our shining eyes met and I knew that I would have to tell her about my feelings, but I would need to find the right moment. Now was not the time. Luna poured wine into both of our glasses from the open bottle that I had placed on the table. She offered one glass to me and said, "To more happiness!" As we clinked our glasses, I replied, "To more..."

We took seats on opposite sides of the table but we were still only a few feet apart and the positions allowed for direct eye contact which both of us were needing as we were discovering each other.

We talked about her school and how busy she was but stayed away from family issues until I asked about her limited free time. Luna spent her daytimes in school while her children were in their schools. Afternoons were homework for everyone and evenings could allow for family time.

Every other weekend the kids spent with their father and that was when she had her personal time. Some Thursday nights the kids would also be with their father or his parents and that was how she came to have time to meet me at the bar. I was fortunate to have the free weekend right away.

When I told Luna that I hadn't made any dessert, she said, "Another glass of wine is all the dessert that I need." I filled her glass and watched with shining eyes as I saw her slip her pants off again. She rested her bare ass on the edge of the table where we had just eaten, exposing her private parts for our pleasure.

I dropped to my knees and slid my head between her smooth legs. She reached them around my body and pulled me fully into her pussy which was still wet from our earlier activity. She knew how to make a great dessert!

I plunged my face into her pussy with gusto as if I hadn't eaten in a year. She tousled my hair but kept hers nicely quaffed. I licked and sucked her clit and thrust my tongue into her body where I had plunged my hard cock earlier.

As Luna orgasmed, she squeezed my head on both sides with her strong legs. She had a remarkable libido and I was a fortunate man to enjoy her sensuality.

After she orgasmed twice, Luna suggested that she could now be on my massage table without thinking only about sex. She confessed that the first time she was on my table, she had hoped I would satisfy her needy pussy. "And my hopes as well as my pussy were well taken care of. And now I'm here for more."

"I'm so happy to have a whole night with you again at my house. You're so sexy and make me very aroused."

"Maybe you should be naked for the massage too," she said with an alluring smile. I was tempted to tell her then that I loved her, but I restrained myself and brought my lips up to meet her red lips in a passionate kiss that shared the taste of her pussy between us.

We left her pants on the floor and I firmly placed my hands on her wide hips as we climbed the stairs to the massage room. When we reached the top landing, she bent over and fully exposed her wet pussy to my delighted eyes.

"You'd better get on the table, or you won't be having any massage," I warned. She sprightly moved into the massage room and quickly removed her remaining clothing while also letting down her wonderful hair. I set the lighting and the music before removing all of my clothes. I lit a candle in front of the Buddha offering gratitude.

This would be a more sensual massage than usual and I was eager to be fully naked with this amazing woman who was holding my heart, even if she didn't know it. I oiled up my hands and made my center connection with her chi.

12