Red Streaked Moon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Reiki flowed quickly and strongly from my naked body to hers through the medium of my hands. Luna hummed with satisfaction as she took in the heat that soothed her tensions as much as the orgasms had done.

When I was standing at the top of the table my erect cock slid easily along the smooth contours of her black hair with the red streaks. There was something very satisfying and stimulating about that image and sensation.

Luna must have sensed my arousal as she reached underneath to massage my firm balls adding to the stimulation. When I massaged her legs, she spread them wider than the first massage and arched her back to fully expose her pussy.

I slipped in a finger and massaged her G spot until she closed tightly on my finger while her whole body shuddered in response. While I was massaging her small feet, I kissed her toes with affection and longing to do the same to her nipples.

I asked her to turn over sooner than usual and she readily did so while spreading her legs wide just as she had done on the other side. I wanted to rush to her breasts but I restrained myself and connected with her chi in the middle of her abdomen first.

After I sensually massaged her torso, I could hold back no further and softly placed my face between her wonderful orbs while placing my right hand flat against her very wet pussy. She pushed against my hand and pulled my face tight against her body.

Her smell filled my head and my loins with desire. I tucked my middle finger inside her and quickly found her G spot. I rubbed hard and roughly against that spot as her body writhed on the table with my head still firmly planted between her breasts. She let go of my head to clutch onto the sides of the table as another thunderous orgasm filled the room.

I wanted to be inside her and merge our bodies in passionate embrace. While she was recovering, I slipped on a condom and pulled her to the side of the table while lifting her legs up onto my shoulders.

She easily positioned her pussy so that my cock was directly in line. I kept my hands on her legs and let her take control of my entry into her hot body. She pulled against my body slowly savoring the pleasures as her pussy was filled.

When I was half way in she tightened her pussy's grip on my shaft. "Now push fast," she directed and I thrust firmly past her hard grip until my balls were smacked up tight against her ass. "Ahh, yes...that's..." she trailed off as her body shook with another orgasm that prevented her from any verbal expression. She was so satisfying to be with. How could I not be in love with her?

While Luna was still in orgasmic mode, I began a series of long slow full thrusts and even pulled my cock all the way out a few times so that she could feel me enter her repeatedly. I had to restrain myself from orgasm and leaned in to kiss her while my cock remained deep inside.

I kissed her breasts and nibbled on her nipples. "We need to go to the bed," I said with my need in mind. She readily complied and pulled me by the hand to the bedroom. She lay face down with her head between two pillows while I straddled her prone body.

My hard shaft rubbed between her ass cheeks and she reached around to spread them apart so that my cock could tease her darker hole. I pushed my cock down further and found my way into her eager pussy.

Once I was firmly inside, I moved into a plank position and began serious downward thrusts of my hard dick with my torso smacking against her buttocks. She squeezed tightly while I plunged in and out and I knew that I was close. She now knew my signs as well and said, "Cum in me. Fill me. Fuck me."

Those words took me over the top and I released all that I had to give. My whole body shuddered in bliss and fulfillment as our naked bodies completed nature's act.

I was emptied and my body had lost its strength.

I slowly collapsed onto her and then pulled her onto her side while my cock was able to remain inside. She snuggled her body up against mine while she rubbed her clit to a final orgasm which was magnified by my firm shaft still filling her wet pussy.

Now both of us relaxed into the bed and allowed our breathing to slow. My face was enjoying the smell and feel of her hair and before I knew it the words released from my lips. "I love you."

I felt her body tighten and her breathing pause as those words struck her flesh and soul. The air in the room hung in a paused state. I sensed that she heard those words as an onus, a burden to honor and somehow repay. I didn't want her to feel challenged by my words of love.

I kept her firmly against my body, even as my cock slipped from her warmest place. "You may well think that it's too soon for me to know that I feel something so deep, but it's how love works for me. I haven't fallen in love often, but when I have, it was always immediate for me. I know myself only too well at this point in life. I said those words to be honest with you. We agreed to always be honest and it wouldn't be honest for me to be in love and not tell you."

Luna remained still and quiet as she said, "You're so sweet. I enjoy my time with you." "Don't say anything you don't mean. I don't need you to be in love with me for me to enjoy being in love with you. I'm happy just to have you here and to enjoy you as you are."

Hearing these words of clarity and finality she relaxed back into me released from the burden that she thought she might have to carry. I would accept her as she was and not try to mold her as her husband might have done.

I sensed that some parallels from earlier parts of her life were drifting into her head and she worked to keep them at bay. She too would enjoy the immediacy of the moment and not consider the future. We both drifted off to sleep with our minds, bodies and spirits connected. We were one for now and that was all that mattered to both of us.

We must have exhausted each other because we slept closely together until the morning light came drifting through the windows to alert us that Sunday had arrived. Neither one of us noted any of the sleeping sounds of the other. For while we had spent the night together before this was our first sleeping together.

I knew that my hair always looked funny after sleeping but I was happy to see that Luna's hair was just as I had last seen it after whispering words of love to her. It seemed to me that my words from last night had settled the matter that we would just nurture our enjoyment of time and that was what we could manage.

I was a late sleeper, but I awakened before Luna and took the time to further my happiness by watching her sleeping in my bed. She was lovely and I was delightedly attracted to her. It was no longer a surprise that I had fallen in love with her.

My smiling face greeted the first opening of her eyes as she turned to see me looking at her. "Have I been sleeping a long time?" "Apparently, you were sleeping as much time as you needed."

She laughed at my Buddhist way of speaking as she pulled me onto her and kissed my lips sweetly. I loved the way her body felt next to me. I could have stayed that way for a long time just charging up my senses with who she was.

"I have an important test tomorrow and can only stay until noon today. You would make it difficult to study." "Yes, but you might be smiling more! I understand and won't restrain you beyond the stroke of 12. Do you drink coffee or tea?"

"Of course, I drink tea. Do you have herbal teas?" "Yes, but I'm sure they pale in comparison to what you had in your shop." "Not to worry; I will bring some next time." There she was again speaking of another time. I hadn't scared her too much with my talk of love. I smiled and pressed my lips softly against hers while my hand caressed her lustrous hair.

It was necessary for both of us to clean before wandering downstairs. Luna asked me to bring her bag from downstairs that had her toiletries. We showered together and made thick lathers of soap on each other's bodies.

Both of us looked entertainingly attractive with our soapy layers. Our hands were playful and touched sensitive parts with joy and familiarity that was the birthing of a new relationship. We were both still fulfilled from our night and didn't need to have another passionate session. We would have more than just sex and not worry about what we called it. We would just enjoy one another and any kind of play nurtured happiness.

When we got downstairs, we laughed at the mess we had left on the table from our dinner. Neither of us would have done that on our own, but we had more pressing issues than clearing the table. Before I did that, I found my tin of various teas and placed it on the table for Luna to make a selection.

She had cleared the plates and flatware while I dealt with the food items. In no time the room was ready for another meal. Luna didn't laugh when she saw my commercial herbal teas but chose a nice Celestial Seasonings product. I made coffee and boiled some water before I moved on to biscuits and scrambled eggs. Luna commented that she was happy to get something baked fresh which she hadn't made herself.

It was still warm enough at the end of September to have our breakfast on the back deck where the 100 year old beech tree dominated the space. Luna commented on the tree and I informed her that it was older than all of the houses in the neighborhood. There were lichens and moss growing on the trunk which gave a sign that the air quality was exceptionally good. I thought of her as the grand old lady of my neighborhood. She lent grace and longevity just by being.

We ate heartily and talked openly with both of us sharing smiles and happy bodies. "I like coming to your Reiki tree house," Luna declared at the conclusion of our meal while we were still enjoying our beverages, relaxing in the dappled sunlight.

"You're welcome to be here whenever you're able. We're in such different places in our lives. You're still so busy raising children and I'm semi-retired. I have lots of free time and you have so little."

"I might not be able to be here again until next Thursday and I won't know for sure until the day before. My ex makes things so difficult and unpredictable."

"How did you meet him?" Luna explained that she had been a worker in her parent's restaurant in Chiang Rai and Steven had come there for meals since he lived nearby while he was doing some work for the city.

Eventually, he explained that he kept coming there because he wanted to spend time with Luna more than he wanted her mother's cooking. In those days it was common for Thai women to get married to better off Caucasian men so that they could have a better life. Thai parents endured the loss of their children knowing that they could acquire grandchildren who would have it much easier.

After Luna bore three children, Steven had found a new female interest and was even bold enough to find her living quarters only a few blocks away from Luna and Steven's house. When he went out running, he would often return sweaty and need to take a shower which covered the smells of the other woman.

When Luna learned of this arrangement, there was a breaking point which was now being taken up in the courts. I was amazed at the boldness of this man, but Luna went on to explain that his family was one of the early founding families of the country and all of them had a sense of entitlement. After all, she was just an immigrant without any finances of her own. How could she challenge this man?

It had been during one of the trips to Thailand when Luna's mother noted the change in her daughter and prompted a telling of this situation. Luna's mother knew that the children were what was important and Luna would have to return to the US where she had to insist on a divorce and custody of the children. Luna's confidence was renewed and she found an attorney who set the proceedings in motion.

Five years later, the only thing that was settled was that Steven, who was no longer living at home, was responsible for all finances for the home where Luna lived with the three children. Multiple trips to court were required to force him to make payments that were already scheduled. Even after losing in court and paying for both attorney's costs, Steven would delay payments.

Of course, I only learned one side of the story, but I didn't hear anything that was inconsistent with cases I had read while studying law.

During Luna's telling of this difficult tale, I stood up behind her and rubbed her shoulders and neck reducing the tensions that she was building in reliving those challenging times. At the end of the telling, she placed her right hand on top of mine and leaned her head and long hair onto those layered hands.

There was a new sense that life could be less hard and more empathetic than what she had endured with her husband. She exhaled long and deep, releasing some of those pent up negative emotions that Steven had generated multiple times. She kissed my hand and said, "Can we go for a walk?"

There was a part of her that needed nurturing more than sex. She was confident in her ability to arouse a man and to enjoy multiple orgasms. She seemed so burdened by her financial situation and the lack of control over how her husband treated their children. I couldn't fix any of that or even influence it in the least way, but I could help her let go of anger, frustration and worry. Those emotions wouldn't help her in the fight with her husband.

In my own mind I had to refer to him as the husband while Luna chose to call him her ex, even though that was not official until the court declared it so. As long as he was officially the husband, I was officially an affair and I could understand why she might need to keep me hidden. I could end up in court to demonstrate that she was an unfaithful wife. What a mess!

We chose to take the pleasant walk along the bay shore which provided a clear view of sailboats on the water with the New York City skyline in the far distance.

There was always good energy to be found along this walk and other walkers and runners always offered smiles and morning greetings. It was a good way to start the day and take on positive energy. Luna would need that recharge on many occasions during our time together.

By the time we returned to the house, Luna needed to be on her way home. We had long sensual kisses in the living room after she had put all of her things together. "I'll let you know when I can about my next visit." "I know that you have so many pressures and I don't want to be another one added to your complicated life."

She looked me in the eye and declared, "You're so sweet and good to me. Thank you." I pulled her into me and gave one last supportive hug before letting her go. "I love you," slipped so easily from my lips and Luna snuggled deeper into my chest, accepting my love.

No more words were said and I escorted her to her soccer mom vehicle while neighbors watched behind window curtains. I wasn't sad seeing her go, but nurtured all of the good feelings that she had elicited during our overnight. I was blessed to have her come into my life. I was confident that more blessings would come from this remarkable woman.

12