Red Swallow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what's that?" Carl prompted.

"A Big Dick!" David laughed as he said it.

"My man, they are all nymphos and can't get enough of a real man's cock. They crave it like a thirsty man craves water. They're gagging for it." David expounded enthusiastically.

"And women don't?" Carl asked, although he suspected he already knew what the answer would be.

"Oh hell no. Women bring way to much drama. Trannies just want dick and they want it all the time." David waxed on philosophically.

"I really doubt that's how it works." Carl retorted, even as he wished it were true.

"Yeah...I know man, but it's fun to pretend. Look, who knows why really. Gay, not gay, straight, pan, whatever. All I know is that there is a lot less drama with the trannies, and quite frankly they're a better lay than most women."

"Is that so?" Carl asked; his tone one of disbelief although he found he was still wishing it were a fact.

"A tranny has a cock, right? So by default they know what a man wants in a blow job, which makes them way better. And how many women will just up and offer anal sex. Tranny's do it because they like it...no pussy right, so where will they get a real man to fuck 'em? In the ass! Where else would you put it?" David smiled as he spoke.

Everything David said kind of made sense to Carl, but his fantasy was in too deep now, he wanted it to be true.

"Whatever Dude." Carl said as he left the break room. "I have to get back to work."

Carl went to the men's room first. He had to adjust his cock which was now painfully hard. He considered rubbing one out in the bathroom stall but instead just straightened it out and returned to his desk frustrated and horny.

Carl looked up as Desiree approached, saw him, and then hesitated. Carl smiled politely and then waved her over, trying to look as calm as possible.

Damn she looks hot.

"Carl, how nice to see you," Desiree lied smoothly, her smile betraying nothing of her true feelings. "Welcome to club COBALT. How may I serve you today?"

"A drink would be nice; vodka." Carl smiled as he ordered his drink. She was so beautiful.

"Of course, I'll be back in just a moment." Desiree turned and headed to the bar.

Damn! That ass is fine, Carl mused as she walked away.

Desire returned with his drink and sat at the table with Carl. He had paid for her as hostess but the anticipation was killing him.

"So...are you on the menu?"

Desiree was stunned, but her acting training didn't let her show it. Was Carl to be her first client?

"Yes. Would you like to know what your choices are?" If the customer hadn't preselected from the menu, Desiree would simply recite what options she had available for service that evening.

"No...no...uh...that won't be necessary. I've made arrangements with the manager already." Carl couldn't stop smiling. He felt so foolish and clumsy. She really was lovely.

"I...well...I have a...latex fetish..." Carl hesitated and watched as Desiree listened to him. It felt so good to have a woman listen to him; lord knows his wife never did.

"A fetish is nothing to feel embarrassed about Carl. We all have them. Variety is the spice of life they say. Tell me more." Desiree sipped her water. After all, it was important to stay hydrated. As hostess she wasn't allowed to drink alcohol, although with special trusted customers this rule could be suspended. The girls were allowed to have fun too after all.

"I'd like to see you in a latex cat suit. I've always had this...fascination with cat woman so..." Carl stopped speaking. He suddenly felt awkward and vulnerable.

"Meow." Desiree smiled at Carl.

She liked that he was so...uncertain...around her now, so different from the asshole that had made her work life at Smith Financial so unpleasant. Desiree started to feel the empowerment that beautiful women everywhere feel when they can excite a man.

"You can come with me now up to my room, or give me 10 minutes to go and change and then come up and see me. Tonight is all about what you want." Desiree's voice was low and sultry, practically purring. She was getting into the idea of what role Carl wanted her to play.

"I..." Carl gulped and took a swig of his vodka "I'll wait and then come up. I want to see you...fully dressed first."

"As you wish Carl." Desiree smiled at Carl as she retrieved a key from inside her bra and handed it over to Carl. "Meet me in my room in ten minutes."

Desiree stood up to leave but at the last moment bent over and gave Carl a kiss on his cheek. "I'll see you soon." She smiled at him, purring in his ear.

Carl could smell Desiree's perfume, something floral, and he breathed in her scent and her closeness. His cock strained terribly inside his trousers. Ten minutes suddenly seemed like a long wait.

Desiree walked up stairs to her room, slowly disrobing before she even made it through the doorway. 10 minutes wasn't a lot of time but it was certainly enough if she didn't delay.

"You can do this." She repeated over and over again.

In the room she slipped out of her gown and hung it up in the closet, before retrieving her latex cat suit. She admired the suit for only a moment as she set it on the bed and then changed into her black bra and panties. She adjusted her padded bra slightly as the cat suit was form fitting and there wasn't a lot of room for it underneath.

As she slipped on the suit she made sure that her penis and testicles were still securely tucked back between her legs and her testicles were pressed back up into her inguinal canal. The cat suit itself would provide additional compression needed to hold her small cock in place. Pulling up the suit she was pleased that there was no indication of a bulge in her crotch; just the smooth flat front and feminine V shape where a pussy would be. Desiree pulled up the front zipper, and then put on her black high heels, black cat ears, and a black fetish mask that only covered her face around her eyes.

Stepping over to the mirror she admired herself. Physically, she looked hot! Desiree loved dressing up, she found it so emotionally satisfying, displaying her body like this. She liked her look!

The cat suit was covered in zippers. The legs would unzip from the panty segment, almost like booty shorts, and could be removed. The panty had a zipper in the back that would allow her client access to her ass. The zipper at her waist would also allow for the top half of the cat suit, the skin tight corset portion to come off as well.

Desiree thought of all the sex acts Trixie and Anastasya had taught her with the dildo practice sessions. She remembered to set the lubrication out on the side table just as there was a knock on the door. As she turned she stuck a pose as the door opened and Carl came in.

As much time as Desiree has worked with Carl Marks over at Smith Financial she had never really stopped to consider how he looked. Carl had let his beard and mustache grow quite a bit and if not for his suit he would almost look like a mountain man with his bulbous nose and firm lips. His eyes were sharp and clear. He was in need of a haircut as his black and grey hair was quite shaggy as well. His hair was receding slightly and he had quite an impressive forehead.

He was only about 5'9" but stood straight and tall though. Desiree saw that he was a bit heavier than she remembered too. At least his black suit was tailored to fit.

Carl stopped and stared at Desiree when he entered. At 5'5' she should be shorter than he was but he noticed in her high heels he was able to see eye to eye with her. Her black latex fetish mask emphasized her unusual grey eyes, making them appear silvery in the low lighting of the room. She had also bleached her hair somewhat as he remembered Dustin had brown hair but Desiree now had blonde hair.

She stood before him in a contrapposta pose, her slim curvy body encased in the latex body suit of his fantasy.

"Are you going to kiss me or not?" Desiree purred.

Carl found that he was moving forward again, drawn to Desiree's beauty. His cock strained in his pants as he took her in an embrace and kissed her on her lips, savoring the floral scent of her perfume yet again.

Desiree melted into Carl's body just as Trixie and Anastasya had taught her. She found it was surprisingly easy. As annoying and selfish as Carl had been at work, she found that here in the bedroom he was a surprisingly good kisser.

She kissed him back but was unable to control the giggle that escaped her. Carl broke the kiss and looked at her inquisitively.

"Your beard and mustache are tickling me." She smiled. She had thought that they looked scratchy but they were really quite soft and pleasant.

She did wonder why he wanted her in a cat suit. Normally this would be for a dominatrix fantasy, but instead he was being tender and sweet. Apparently just the visual elements were his fantasy.

Carl turned Desiree around as he broke from the kiss and then sat down on the end of the bed. He held her by her hips as he did so, looking up at her, and then indicating for her to kneel down in front of him.

Desiree knelt down and acting on impulse, reached for the fly of Carl's pants and unzipped them. She was pleased to see Carl was already hard, his cock straining to get free from his boxers.

Desiree slipped her hand into his boxers and freed the trapped penis from its cotton prison. She remembered her preparations...don't act the whore, she thought, be the whore...you can do this!

Without hesitation she kissed the head, stroked the shaft, and fondled the balls of Carl's cock. Moving on to the next step, she opened her mouth, took the head of his cock into her mouth and made her first head bob with her mouth onto his shaft, and was immediately repulsed. Carl had obviously used the bathroom recently and the taste of urine left on his cock was extremely unpleasant. Desiree started to withdraw, she wanted to spit, but Carl had other ideas.

"Oh yes...oh baby..." Carl was ecstatic at the pleasure coming from Desiree's hot wet mouth. He didn't want gentle anymore. Taking Desiree's head in his hands he forced her mouth down onto his throbbing cock and listened to her reaction.

It was just like David had said after all...she was gagging for it!

Desiree was taken completely by surprise as Carl grabbed her hair and forced her head down onto his cock. The head and shaft slid easily into her mouth, thank goodness for practicing, until the head of his cock slammed into the back of her throat.

Thank god she hadn't had anything to eat recently because for some reason he stopped there and Desiree found she was gagging on his meat trapped in her mouth. She struggled to back away but Carl's grip was too strong. In desperation she bobbed her head forward and forced her mouth further down the shaft of his cock.

Once the head had slipped past the back of her throat she was slowly able to gain control of her revulsion.

Carl was amazed and his pleasure was increasing. He had stopped to allow her to adjust to his cock and instead she just dove down onto it without hesitation. And the ease that she had taken his meat was impressive. All of David's statements were turning out to be true. She had literally gagged herself on his cock. And now his penis was fully inside her mouth. She really did know how to suck a mean cock!

Carl couldn't wait to fuck her in the ass next but right now his balls were boiling and he was about to blow his load.

Desiree had a hard time with her head bobs. Carl only had a 7 inch cock and even the slightest bob meant that the head would come back up her throat and make her start to gag again. She was embarrassed by the gagging noises she was making. She hoped it wouldn't ruin the scene. Clients, who complained...rarely, but sometimes, were reimbursed if the girl didn't satisfy the client's expectations. Desiree needed to make sure Carl walked away satisfied.

It then came as a complete surprise when Carl ejaculated into her mouth. He gave her no audible warnings that he was close. One minute she was bobbing on his cock and the next, her mouth was filling with cum.

All her practicing didn't really prepare her for the taste of cum. Quite frankly it was like nothing she had ever tasted in her life...because until this moment she never had.

Desiree found that the flavor, or perhaps lack of flavor was not as unpleasant as the texture...it was just so...slippery...and slimy...and there was so much of it. Cum filled her mouth and cum mixed with saliva dribbled down her chin.

Carl groaned in pleasure as he shot his load into Desiree's mouth. She slurped and sucked as he did and he found he was still hard despite cumming. He had to have her ass and have it now. Carl pushed Desiree's head back to get her mouth off his cock. He was rewarded with the vision of Desiree with his cum all over her chin...looking so hot.

Carl grabbed Desiree and pulled her up onto the bed and practically tossed her onto her stomach onto the center of the bed. He dropped his trousers but couldn't be bothered with his shirt or jacket or shoes as he crawled on top of her.

Desiree coughed up some cum as Carl fumbled with the zipper at the back of her ass. He also unzipped the waist zipper and started to pull down the bottom half of her cat suit as if they were pants. Her thighs were trapped tight together as the hem of the waist kept her legs from spreading. She felt pulling as Carl tugged at her panties and actually ripped them open at the back to get to her ass.

Carl felt strong and powerful and couldn't be bothered to take off Desiree's panties. She wanted this! David was right after all about trannies and their insatiability! Carl lined up his cum and spit coated cock with Desiree's sphincter. He would have her ass and he would have it now!

Desiree groaned in pain as Carl shoved his still hard cock into her ass. As hard as he pushed her rosebud still resisted his entry. She needed to apply the lube still! Desiree made to say something to Carl when she felt him grab her hips and force his cock in past her anal defenses. Desiree let out a groan of pain as Carl's penetration spread her open.

Carl sighed in joy as he felt Desiree's warm tight ass embrace his cock. He was thrilled to hear her moan in pleasure as he buried his cock deep into her ass until his lap and balls finally slapped against her butt cheeks. David was right again...trannies just wanted a big dick!

Desiree relaxed a bit as she adjusted to and accommodated the sudden intrusion of Carl's cock into her ass. It wasn't as large as the 8 inch dildo she had been using for practice so his smaller cock wasn't as painful to bear.

Desiree knelt on all fours, her face pressed down into a pillow. She reached back to try and lower the pants portion of her cat suit so she could open her legs more and ease up the pressure on her ass but was unable to do so.

Carl was able to see Desiree try to pull her pants down. God she really wants me, he thought. Carl's excitement was building and he started to drive his cock into Desiree's ass with harder and harder thrusts. Trannies can take it, he thought, she's loving it!

Desiree's agony had peaked and she was unable to influence or prevent Carl from fucking her. As her ass accommodated his girth though she felt a new and unfamiliar sensation deep inside her ass; somehow, something was actually starting to feel...good.

Carl kept banging away at Desiree. She moaned like a whore in heat every time he drove his hard rod into her ass. Because he had already shot a load of cum from the blow job his stamina was pretty good, but soon he was approaching his limits. Once again he felt the cum in his balls start to boil over. He was close, so close, and as Desiree moaned in pleasure Carl felt his balls contract and another load of cum shoot out and fill Desiree's ass with his seed.

Desiree lost conscious thought for a moment as an orgasm rippled through her body. A moment later another one followed, and then another. She felt a warm wet impact inside her bowels as Carl groaned loudly and then collapsed onto her back. Desiree shuddered again in pain, and then once more with pleasure until Carl's cock finally slipped out of her ass.

**

Desiree slowly came to and regained full control of her senses as she noticed that Carl getting up from the bed and putting his pants back on. He looked at her as she lay on the bed and smirked, before leaving her there in the middle of the bed, lying in a slowly cooling wet spot of cum and saliva.

Desiree's ass hurt as a small gob of Carl's cum leaked out of her ass and pooled onto the sheets.

Carl had fucked her past the point of caring, she was emotionally broken from how he had pushed her so far beyond her limits that night. He pounded her quite literally into submission. She had flopped like a rag doll as he slammed into her ass with each of his painful powerful thrusts, forcing her into surrendering to multiple continuous orgasms, one after the other.

After Carl left, Desiree slowly got up out of bed and was very emotional and confused as she walked into the bathroom to shower. Her make-up was ruined, her hair was disheveled, pieces and parts of her latex cat suit were strewn about the room. She suddenly felt sick to her stomach for what she had done, for knowing that she had willingly led Carl up into the brothel and let him have his way with her. It wasn't supposed to happen like this.

She had acted like a whore and she loved it! Desiree did not know how to resolve the internal conflict that was warring inside her.

Desiree finished her shower and resolved to go and see Anastasya for advice. She is so nice. She will help me. She will know what to do.

**

Desiree, Trixie and Anastasya were reclining on Anastasya's office sofa. The club had finally closed and most of the staff had just gone home. Anastasya had produced a bottle of chilled white wine and had just poured them all a glass.

After relating her encounter with Carl, Anastasya was furious. She thought about black-listing him and barring him from COBALT. She was considering if she should send someone to take care of Carl and punish him for his actions. Anastasya didn't tolerate abuse of her girls.

Desiree seemed lost in thought. She seemed to be looking through her wine goblet as the cool chardonnay slowly caused water to condense onto the outside of the bowl of the wine glass.

Desiree looked wistful for a moment as she thought how best to answer Anastasya's question. After her retelling of her experience with Carl the conversation just seemed to wander. They had been asking her questions about her childhood. Somehow they got onto the topic of her parents.

"Well, I suppose it's ok to tell you, when I was born my parents were told I was supposed to be a girl."

"Really?" Trixie asked.

"Yeah. The imaging technician at the hospital got it wrong. My parents got all girls clothes for babies and toddlers. Then...surprise...it's a boy."

"What did they do?"

"They were of pretty modest means, actually. A lot of the stuff was gifts and hand me down things from friends and neighbors. But since I was a baby they decided to make due until I outgrew everything."

"So do you remember any of this?" Anastasya asked.

"Yes, actually; I was always small, even as a baby. I didn't outgrow any of the stuff until I was four, maybe closer to 5. I do remember one day when I outgrew the last of them and my mom gave me my first boys clothes and I was thinking 'what is this?' all my pretty stuff went away."

"Were you sad?" Trixie asked.

Desiree could feel the warm intoxicating effects of the chilled wine. It felt good to talk to someone about this other that his psychiatrist. Having friends was so nice!

"Yes. I was. I thought that I was being cheated somehow."

"But what about your dad? You had a father growing up didn't you? What did he think?"