Red Woods High Ch. 03

Story Info
A teacher ends up at former student's house party.
8.8k words
4.46
7.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks since back to school night and things had slowed down a bit. We had officially entered fall season and football was in full effect. I luckily had escaped my duties as an assistant coach this year due to my upgrade as Head of English. No more long weeknights spent coaching and no more Friday nights wasted trying to pretend that I cared about a team that had never won more than four games in my time there. While I'd like to say this extra time was used being productive helping my students the truth was I was spending all that time with Gemma.

We weren't dating by any means, she too seemed to value an open relationship, so we spent all our time together fucking. The woman had a sexual appetite that was insatiable. After a month of trying every position I could think of she was truly becoming my own personal slut. She told me stories of how she had never been this open with anyone. She was still holding off on letting me take her ass but I knew it was only a matter of time as I had slowly been getting her use to taking toys of various sizes. To say I was excited was an understatement.

Every day she came into school just the sight of her gave me reason to question whether I ever needed another woman in my life. Today she strolled in to school wearing a pink dress that went past her knees and had a collar that buttoned above her collarbone. It all gave the image of a very prim and proper English woman. But like usual her body was jut too perfect to be contained by any dress. The curves of her double Ds and tight ass were only accentuated by the cut of her dress. Every head turned as she bobbed down the hallway waving hello to a few of the students.

My mind flashed back to our last fuck session, me burying myself into her as I sucked at her tits, making my way up to her neck. She moaned into my ear as I bit at her neck. That was exactly the reason she had been wearing high collared clothing all week, hiding the bite marks and hickies along her neck. Once again I could feel the blood flowing to my cock. I was brought back to attention by a whiff of perfume, a brand that Gemma always wore.

Looking her on the eyes it always amazed me how gorgeous she could be and get away with wearing no make up. Her high cheekbones rested atop a perfectly structured jawline. Her chocolate colored eyes were surrounded by the only makeup on her face, just a hint of eyeshadow. Her lips were the perfect shape and size, ones which were fantastic at sucking dick. They split into a perfect smile as she spoke.

"Daydreaming again, John?" She asked me. " Hopefully something you'll show me later," She whispered under her breath.

I looked around nervously hoping no one heard and saw that none of the students seemed to have took two seconds out of their day to listen in. I responded back, "Yes, ma'am."

"She smiled, letting me in on her little plan, "Good. I need some help with the auditorium and setting up for next weekend's play."

I smiled in response, "Of course."

"See you tonight."

Looks like Gemma had decided tonight would be an extension of our recent escapades and we would be taking things up a notch. Sex at school was one thing I had never considered but I certainly was going to take advantage if a sex crazed British woman wanted to take the lead. Tonight was shaping up to be a hell of a night.

By period nine, the last one of the day, the anticipation was killing me. Instead of having a class I had been assigned a study hall. I had the students sitting mostly in silence but didn't mind if a few exchanged words. My attention was caught briefly as I saw a piece of paper passed between the students. I hated to get someone in trouble for cheating, especially on something as simple as homework, but I couldn't ignore blatant cheating.

"Mr. Johnson!" I yelled over to Scott, not needing to stand up, only holding my and out, asking for the paper in his hand. He saw my hand then looked to the paper and slowly brought up the biggest shit eating grin on his face. I really hated this asshole kid, always smug, thinking he was better than everyone. Thing is he probably was. Captain of the football team and somehow balancing that with his grades to achieve high marks in every class putting him in lead for Valedictorian. He had the pick of any school he wanted for college, and if the rumors were true, any girl in school.

Walking up he handed me the sheet and leaned back waiting for my reaction. I looked down to see it wasn't homework at all. There were nine words on the sheet. A headline that read 'Marry Fuck Kill' with three names below, in the following order:

Ms. Brown

Ms. Jones

Ms. Love

Gemma, Daisy, and Amber. A teacher, a a librarian and the school nurse.Daisy was a restrained and conservative brunette who spent most of her time in the Library shelving books. I was shocked to see the students had even noticed her as she rarely came out during the school day. Apparently she was as reserved in the bedroom too. Brad had been dating her for the last month and let me know that to this point she only had blown him and she had yet to let him get any more. He said the blowjob was decent but he really wanted to fuck her at least once. Secretly I think he had a bigger thing for her and didn't want anybody to know he was capable of emotion.

The other, Amber, was the newest school nurse who was fresh out of college at twenty-two. She had started up shortly after the school year started and was easily becoming eye candy for most of the student population. Amber was a platinum blonde, tall and curvy with perky little tits. Her smile was extremely seductive and always begged the question of whether or not she wanted to get fucked to oblivion. And apparently the students had been thinking it too. A heavy amount of the fuck votes had been marked next to her name, quite a few of the marry votes went Gemma's way, and Daisy was left with what remained.

It was a cruel high school game and I didn't want this continuing. I stuffed the letter in my pocket and looked up to see Scott still smiling.

"Is something funny?" I asked.

He quickly responded, "Just wondering what you would vote for?"

"Sit down before you get in more trouble."

"Or maybe you already have a win column you'd like to add in, a story to tell us?"

"Sit down," I left no room for interpretation as I pointed back to his desk. As he walked back I had to wonder if he knew about me and Gemma. There was no way, unless someone had seen me leave her place. Someone like Natalie, his ex-girlfriend that saw me walking out after that first night. I tried my best to put this out of my mind, only finally succeeding when I realized we hadn't done anything wrong. No one can fire two adults for enjoying a great fuck every couple weeks. Or every weekend.

As I watched the class leave and either head for student parking or the busses I received a text. Gemma. All it said was to meet in the auditorium. The next text came through to show a picture of her with her dress zipped down about halfway down her back and looking over her shoulder into the mirror. Game time.

The students had slowly trickled out and surprisingly none were in the auditorium. Once I turned some of the background lights on I understood why. Gemma had taken over the stage turning it into a massive production for the school's version of A Streetcar Called Desire. If it wasn't for the high school level quality of the materials one could almost be fooled into believing they had been transported into New Orleans.

Gemma was nowhere to be seen. I looked back stage and couldn't find anything so I decided to take a look around. Some of the wood scenery was flimsy at best, threatening to fall over with the slightest breeze. I heard a door open and shut, saw a brief sliver of light. Walking down the aisle was Gemma, in her pink dress. The sides bunching up around her hips. As she made her way down the stairs she tugged on the hem to pull it down.

She came within arm's distance of me and stopped. She looked around making a face of confusion. Looking back to me she said, "Well come on, let's get to work. We need to put together the last piece."

My brain was mixed, what did she mean 'get to work'. My penis was confused as well as it started to go limp realizing that I may have been conned into showing up just so I could do some heavy lifting.

"So were not...?" I tried to ask without sounding too disappointed.

She laughed, "Hmmm, we'll see about that but first we need to build the last set piece." With that she pointed towards the last wood supplies left.

For the next hour we spent time throwing together the last building that would complete the stage for Gemma's show. As I backed off I saw Gemma was still stretching to push her side into place. Seeing her long, tall, thick body stretching out got my mind thinking, especially as I stared at her ass peeking out from the bottom of her skirt. Part of me wanted to sneak up behind her and drop to my knees as I pulled her panties down to her ankles and dove into that wonderful cunt.

Watching her struggle to lift the last piece of wood gave me a better idea. Approaching from behind I brought my hands up to hers while my chest rested against her back, together we pushed the final piece into place. As she lowered from her tippie toes she slid down against my front side, her ass sliding along my quickly hardening cock.

"Mmhm, somebody seems excited," she exclaimed to me. With that she began to grind up and down on my groin. I grabbed her hips as she rubbed into me and as she looked back at me our lips locked. Tongues twisting upon each other I pulled her further into my groin, humping into her as we furiously made out. Her hips gyrated into mine as I slowly ground into her ass. My stiff cock was threatening to rip through my jeans.

Suddenly she turned around and pushed me back and got a breath for herself. Reaching for skirt she pulled it up revealing a lack of panties. Resting directly above her glistening slit was a tuft of hair, a small triangle that pointed down to her pussy. She reached up up taking me by the back of my head, pulling me in and bringing her lips to mine. Our tongues began to wrestle again.

After a few moments I finally pulled away, thinking about her taste on my lips, looking into her eyes I told her, "You are perfect."

She paused for a second and responded, "So I've been told." Slowly she reached up entangling her fingers in my hair. While I was a head taller than her she was still able to get a grip on my head, she began to pull down until my face was level with hers.

Leaning in she whispered, "Now get down there and make me cum." As she pushed me further down she hopped up on a box that was meant to serve as set piece and brought my face directly to her pussy. Breathing deeply through my nostrils I was hit with a whiff of her pussy. As always she smelled unbelievable. Taking my pointer finger and thumb I slowly split her lips to reveal her swollen clit. Diving in with out abandonment I sucked her sensitive nub causing her to wrap her legs around my head.

She began to squeeze her thighs around my head as I made myself down to her pussy lips. I slid my tongue along and slowly worked a finger directly into her. As I continued to suck at her lips and clit my finger slowly worked it's way towards her g-spot. Curling my finger I rubbed against her most sensitive spots causing her to seize up. For I brief second she froze in place and then a squirt of her ejaculate hit me in the mouth. Attaching myself to her pussy lips I tried to lap up as much as I could. Her body went limp.

Standing up I dropped my pants and noticed my cock standing straight out of my briefs. The veins along the ten and a half inches of my length bulged out, anticipating the fresh honey pot that awaited. Looking me in the eyes Gemma crossed her legs blocking off my access.

"Not so fast, you've still got one more spot down there to lap up," she told me, innocently turning around and presenting her ass to me. She looked back at me as she bit her lower lip in that innocent way that always drove me wild. My eyes traced down her body to arrive at her perfect ass, sticking out so invitingly. My brain formed the image of me bending her over and stuffing her ass to the brim but cut short when I noticed the glimmer of an object.

Resting between the crack of her plump ass was a shimmering metal object.

"Is that a..." I tried to ask but was cut off by Gemma cutting in.

"It is."

"Does that mean..."

"It does."

A butt plug. Gemma was going to finally let me take her ass. My cock swelled up so fast I thought I would lose consciousness from blood rush from my head to my shaft. Getting back down to one knee I reached up and gripped the two bars that sprouted from her asshole. It almost looked like a corkscrew handle which could be twisted to pull out. As I began to tug at it she let out a light moan.

"Be careful, I've had that up my bum all day for this moment."

The idea of her having a butt plug shoved up her ass all day caused my brain to swirl. As I pulled, slowing up to prevent any further pain, the first portion popped out. As opposed to a traditional one bead plug this one seemed to be multiple parts. As I pulled further the next, smaller bead popped out, then a larger bead equal in size to the first. Then smaller. And finally a larger one again. All in all it measured about four inches in length and about one and a half inches in diameter.

As I pulled out the last bead she let out a moan that seemed to signify she missed having her ass filled. No worries as it would soon be filled up with something much larger. I stared directly into her ass as it gaped and began to close up. I looked up to where Gemma's eyes met mine.

"Do you have any lube?" I asked.

Her response was quick and to the point, "Nope. I'm sure you can figure it out."

With that said I dove in. My tongue meet her ass and made its way in to her. Nothing about this was going to be clean. Her ass tasted fantastic, better than her pussy. My saliva had begun to build up along the rim of her asshole when I pulled away. Everything in this moment was gorgeous. Standing up I prepared to ram every last inch into her. Gemma quickly turned around and squatted down in front of me. In one swoop she swallowed my cock to the balls and pulled back, spitting on it and licking from my tip to my sack.

Apparently she wasn't satisfied with my rim job. She stood back up and turned around, reaching behind her she spread her ass cheeks presenting me with that gorgeous cunt and delectable asshole.

Again looking back, biting her lip, she spoke, "Feed me that fat cock, Daddy."

I didn't need to be told twice. Balls twitching in excitement I gripped her by the hips with my left hand and gripped my shaft with my other hand. I begun to pull her towards me and rested the tip of my cock against her rosebud. Slowly I pushed in.

As the head of my cock pushed through her initial resistance she threw her head back moaning in pleasure. Reaching up I gripped her neck and continued pushing into her. Three inches in I pushed her head down over the box I was currently bending her over. Six inches in I froze up as I heard a moan.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Gemma with some concern.

"What?" She responded.

"I think I just heard someone moan out in the auditorium."

"Relax, it feels like I have a two liter in my ass, doesn't that give me reason to moan?" She replied back, leaning in we begun to make out again. That worked for me.

Slowly I worked the remainder of my shaft into her ass. Slowly but surely I fit every last inch into her tight ass. My hands rested on the back of her head and her shoulders. The sweat coming off my forehead dropped onto her back as I caught my breath. Reaching around I felt her clit and could feel her spasm slightly on my cock.

I begun to pull back and felt her ass sliding against each ridge of my cock.

The wetness from her pussy was flowing down her legs, some flowing down to where my cock met her ass. The additional lube helped me drive back into her ass with slightly more speed. I pulled her back by her hair as I slid further into her ass. A moan escaped both our lips.

Although no one was around I instinctively reached up cupping her mouth to block off any noise. In a public place you never knew who could walk in. As I pounded in and out of her ass she reached up pulling my hands away so she could breath.

"Fuck me harder!" Was the only words that slipped out.

Again pushing her down by the shoulders I put her face into the play setting. I gripped her hips with one hand while I wrapped the other around her neck. In and out she gasped for air and moaned in ecstasy. I couldn't hold out for long, it had been a long time since I experienced anything this tight. The danger of getting caught only drove up the thrill.

Once again I pulled her head back exposing her neck so her mouth was directly next to mine.

In her low and breathy voice she whispered into my ear, "Cum for me, Daddy!"

Unable to hold back I grabbed both of her hips and buried myself into her as I came. At the same time I could feel her ass muscles grip more as she grunted and came with me. My orgasm went on for what seemed like hours. In all reality it may have been a minute. As I finished I fell back and slid out of her ass. Gemma still laid there, legs sprawled open, cum oozing out of her ass.

"That was fucking fantastic," was all I could think to say.

Gemma wobbled as she reached down and pulled down her skirt. She had a smile on her face as she leaned in and kissed me on the forehead, "Yes, yes it was."

As we cleaned up I somehow got horny watching her a short dress with the buttons half way down her chest. I asked her "So, this weekend, any big plans?"

"Matter of fact, yes. I have a date on Saturday," she responded.

"A date? With who?"

"No one you would know. Don't worry either, I just figure if you can fuck the hot moms here I should get some side action."

Gemma was still holding my time with Kimberly over my head. Can't say I blame her but also can't say there wasn't a slight bit of jealousy. Weirdly enough the thought of her riding some stranger caused my cock to begin to stir. I needed to get home. With that we made our separate ways, both promising to see each other at the Friday night football game tomorrow. Unfortunately she didn't think another session would be in play after as she wanted to be able to walk for her date Saturday.

What neither of us could have known was that we had an audience that Thursday night. An audience of one. Eva, the Vice Principal, had stopped in to see how Gemma was wrapping up the set only to find me grinding against the backside of Red Oaks most eligible bachelorette. She had stuck around long enough to watch me bury myself in that backside twenty minutes later. I would find out that moan escaped her lips as she had her fingers buried in her snatch. But that's a story for another time.

The next school day went by in a blur. At the game that night I had volunteered as a teacher's watch to sit in the stands and make sure nothing crazy occurred. Daisy and Gemma volunteered too so the night wasn't all lost. Every time Gemma got up to do a round Daisy gave me that all knowing look. It did make me wonder how much Gemma let her know about our escapades. By the end of the game nothing crazy had happened, the team had moved on to 4-0 and we all went our separate ways.

Unfortunately it was early enough to be this sober but late enough that there was no one to meet up with. So I headed home to get drunk on my couch and make my way through Tinder looking for a lonely soul to share a few texts with. Within five minutes of sitting down with a beer and throwing on a movie I had seen too many times I had begun swiping. There wasn't much success, apparently no one was looking for a lonely teacher at midnight in a Friday. Then she appeared.