Red Woods High Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dress lifted over her head as she revealed her tits enclosed in a light bra. Reaching behind her she unclamped her bra and pulled it away. Her boobs didn't move one bit. She dropped the skirt now too. Reaching across I pinched a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Her nipples were brown and stiff. I pinched harder. She moaned again.

I brought my head down and sucked the nipple into my mouth biting down on the tip. She moaned louder. Pulling away I grabbed her by the hips and turned her around.

"You'll want to bend over for this," I whispered into her ear as I gently applied pressure to the dimple above her ass. She slowly bent down using the couch to support her. I was staring at her tight ass and pussy. Her lips were trying to open but barely separated from each other until I inserted a finger into her. I wiggled around trying to find her g-spot. As I made contact with the rough patch she wiggled her derrière back at me. I began removing my finger, which based on her face seemed to have disappointed her but made moves to replace it with my thick cock.

"Wait!" She exclaimed, "Grab a condom."

I hesitated for a second and replied, "I don't use condoms." And with that pushed my hips forward slowly inserting myself.

Her back arched again as her pussy tried to adjust to this foreign invader. She wasn't lying about her not being use to my size. About three inches in her pussy clamped down trying to reject my dick. I pushed through causing her to gasp.

"Yes, fuck me!" She exclaimed.

"You really are a wanton little slut," I grunted at her as I withdrew one inch then pounded in another three.

"Yes I am. Now fuck me!"

As she begged I pulled one inch back and pounded another three in. I felt myself bump into her cervix.

"Fuck, it feels like your in my stomach," she tried to whisper but more moaned. Looking down I could see my remaining three inches. While disappointing she couldn't take my whole cock it wasn't unusual. I pulled back until the tip just rested right at the end of her tunnel and plowed back in. As I repeated this motion again and again I began to pick up speed. The room became an echo chamber of my grunts and Maddy's moans.

I brought my hand up and quickly wound it down slapping her ass leaving a huge red imprint on her ass.

"Fuck yes, Mr. Riley!"

The reminder that I was fucking a former student caused my dick to twitch and pulse deep inside Maddy. I had to stop to prevent myself from cumming. As I stood buried inside of her she reached up putting her hand behind my head and then brought her other up to interlock them. My hands on her hips were the only thing keeping her up, that and the hot stiff rod shoved up her pussy.

Her back was curved and her head was next to mine. We turned and our lips met, tongues tying together.

"You like fucking an old student, Mr. Riley?" She whispered to me. My dick pulsed again, "Yea you do. I want you to cum in me."

I pulled out as fast as I could causing her to fall forward. I sat down on the couch next to her and slapped her on the ass to get her attention.she looked over and saw me holding my cock by its base and pointing it straight up.

"Get on."

With that she moved to throw her leg over me and placed her glistening cunt right along my head. She tried to tease me by rubbing up and down but I didn't want any delay. Grabbing her again by the hips I pulled her down inserting myself as deep as possible. The unexpected intrusion had a fantastic side effect.

Looking up into Maddy's eyes I watched as her head fell back, eyes shut tight, and mouth fell open in shock.

"I'm cumming!" She screamed out, her pussy clamping down and pulsating, trying to milk the life out of me.

As her body slumped I began to work for my nut and while moving her up and down I pumped my hips into her. She came back to life and her hands went to my chest as she rode. I grabbed at her perky breasts and pushed them together. Bringing my head to her nipples I clamped down again.

"Your cock is so fucking big! Please just cum for me!"

She was trying to goad me into cumming, and it was working. Giving her one final pump I held myself inside her as my balls tightened. I pulled her head down to mine and our mouths connected again as my balls finally shot off.

Her hips were rotating while I came. She was attempting to get every last drop. As I came I nearly blacked out as I shut my eyes. Finally my dick began to soften as I pulled myself out. I looked down to see my load seeping out of her. She rolled off of me and sat next to me. Both of our chests rose and fell as we struggled to catch our breath.

"That was the greatest fuck of my life," she said as she looked back to me.

"You're welcome," was all I could think to say as my brain seemed to have shorted out.

"Fuck you," she attempted to say sternly as we both broke out in laughter. "Victoria is going to be so jealous."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh she's been dying to fuck you since we met at that bar. She figured tonight would be the perfect night to do so."

My eyes must have glazed over as I imagined me fucking Vicky and Maddy at the same time because Maddy snapped in my face.

"Hello? Did you hear anything I just said?"

"No," I confessed.

"I have to go back to the party, are you coming?"

I looked at the clock and saw 12:30. "Nah, I'm going to bed."

Maddy nodded her head in approval and stood up, grabbing her bra and snapping it on. She threw the dress on and made a motion to grab her panties before I stopped her.

"No. Leave those," I spoke to claim my reward. "Also make sure you give Vicky my number."

Maddy looked slightly pissed, "Why, so she can help you with that?" She asked as she pointed to my cock which was miraculously hard again. I decided to be honest.

"Yes, now get out of here."

"Ugh, you men are so predictable."

I watched as she walked away opening the front door and shutting it behind her. As I got up I couldn't believe my luck. In the span of three days I fucked Gemma's ass, Alex's mouth, and Maddy's tight pussy. Life was good and I had a feeling it was about to get even better. I fell asleep to dream of Maddy and Vicky laying on top of each other as I swapped between their pussies. Maddy's balled up over my nose.

That is to say I fell asleep with a smile on my face.