All Comments on 'Redemption'

by DarkCorners

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice start

I liked your story but i would have like it to be longer, their feelings more detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
looking for page 2

The story is beautiful and well-written (well, there are a couple of hiccups, but let's not dwell on that part). But it seems to end abruptly. For parts of it, I can say that I've been there; not in the same way, but "close enough" to understand fully what transpired. It needed a little more time to expand on the finish, not necessarily in some hard-core porn way, but in the sense of exploring the emotions and the resolution of the underlying conflict.

Do keep up the good work, but focus on those endings.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Huh?

Was part of the story accidentally left out? If not, you need an editor...quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it!

please, keep writing stuff like this!

very sweet and tender =) i love how the man cuddles her and makes her feel secure.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 9 years ago
That's sweet, but...

There needs to be more. Just because his bride wants to give him a blowjob doesn't mean she was abused. How did he know? What did she do or say that would hint to him that something had happened.

A lot of women give their partners oral sex. It's a gesture of love, in a loving relationship. Her wanting to give him a blowjob doesn't equal abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous