All Comments on 'Redemption Ch. 00-01'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KyriaeKyriaeabout 10 years ago
leva i love you

i have been scanning waitin for you to post....... thank u for this installment and close to my birthday as well... thank u for this gift...

as usual ... very well written .. jus saw 1 typo which is minor comparing to the whole chapter.... u had me laughin at seth and lucien broadcasting about ash..... woke up the whole house.......

i cant wait for your next installment ... pls post b4 next week to make my nday even better☺😊😀😀

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 10 years agoAuthor
Actually, a few typos...

But thank you. Can't promise anything, but I have some of chapter two finished. I was really surprised this installment of Redemption only took 72 hours to post! Before it was a week! One chapter of Dark Angel actually took almost two weeks, but let's not look a gift horse in the mouth-lol! I'll do the best I can and happy birthday ahead of time. ;)

LH

KyriaeKyriaeabout 10 years ago
thank you

well i understand creative genius takes time and nevertheless this was a chapter ive waited for for a long time... so thank you regardless... n i only caught 1 typo becaus ei was so deep in the reading only that 1 came out.....

in regards to the birthday wishes.... much thanks and i look foward to it.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pretty good though I am not looking forward to

The live triangle between Rayne, Boy Rayne, and Lucien. But when the hell are we going to get to Seth and Ama? I have been waiting for that story for a year and a half!!!!! Levana you are cruel.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter Two

was uploaded may 4th at 6:45 pm (eastern time, USA). At this point I'm not sure how long it will take. Used to be 72 hours an then it turned into a week and two weeks. Redemption's first chapter was uploaded in 72 hours, so maybe they're doing 72 again. Who knows.

@ anonymous: Seth and Ama's story is after this one, but you'll see allot of them as usual in this one as I continue to build up their relationship. I hope to use Remi, Zak, and Seth allot in this story because when they're all together its usually really funny. I like funny. Anyhow, hope you all like the next chapter. thank you, LH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Dancing for joy that you're back! Though I must agree with the other reader & say that I'm dying for Seth's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boy Rayne

Am I the only one completely confused about how Boy Rayne is suddenly on Alpha 7 with them? Did I miss something?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous